Core ZAP...and Sushi!!! (Win A Bottle of CORE ZAP Inside)

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards

[size=+3]Core ZAP[/size]

The Writeup:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/core-nutritionals/94834-core-zap-writeup.html

Where to Buy it:
Core ZAP (88 Capsules) By: Core

[size=+3]The Contest[/size]

Core ZAP is the new preworkout product that is causing a ton of buzz. Here is you chance to win yourself a bottle and give it a run for yourself. In a recent sushi trip, Doug Miller and Jacob Geissler (of USPLabs) enjoyed a meal in which Jacob claims he dominated Doug at the table. We now want to see what kind of work you guys can do on some sushi. What we are looking for is a picture of a Core Nutritionals product, next to a plate of sushi. The bigger the plate of sushi, the better. Three submissions will be selected based on creativity, plate size, and basically whichever picture impresses us the most. Because of the somewhat unique parameters of this contest, photoshop is accepted but remember, an actual picutre taken by you of a Core product next to a plate of sushi will likely score highest in the final vote. In the case of photoshop work, using self taken pictures of Core products will likely be better than an online image. Lets have some fun with this and be creative.​

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you are very faithful with integrity. i love sushi. its quite a hobby to go out with my girlfriend and put down some weekly

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Alright guys, lets see what you can do. First person to take an actual picture with product and sushi automatically wins a bottle!!!

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, lets see what you can do. First person to take an actual picture with product and sushi automatically wins a bottle!!!
Hmm.. welll... :frustrate, nah I'm not that greedy!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
too bad i dont ahve any product and it would take 3 days to get here

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda confused, it would be cheaper to buy ZAP rather than buy all the sushi to have a chance to win the ZAP...lol

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Kinda confused, it would be cheaper to buy ZAP rather than buy all the sushi to have a chance to win the ZAP...lol
Only take the picture if you are already planning on eating sushi then....I don't get a kick-back from all of the sushi restaraunts in America lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only take the picture if you are already planning on eating sushi then....I don't get a kick-back from all of the sushi restaraunts in America lol
lol. I had sushu last night, have it about 2x a week cause my gf is japanese. Should have took a pic cause they are cheap as **** so i order like 18 a a time :)

Ive only tried one of your prducts. Your MRP is amazing

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Come on fellas, I expect more out of AM....the boys at BB.com have a bunch of pics up already :) I have ZAP to give away!!!

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Come on fellas, I expect more out of AM....the boys at BB.com have a bunch of pics up already :) I have ZAP to give away!!!
Some of those same boys lurk here ;).. too bad I don't want to totally take over the world with all of Zap

(touches pinky to mouth like Dr Evil)

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Lets see what we can get in here guys. We have bottles of Zap to give away and you definitely wont be disappointed if you win yourself a bottle.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this product a go, but unfortunately NP is out and this product is not stocked in Australia. No bottles available = No submission from poor Cub :whiner:

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this product a go, but unfortunately NP is out and this product is not stocked in Australia. No bottles available = No submission from poor Cub :whiner:
NP should have it now.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Come on guys, there is free ZAP to be had and the first to take a picture of actual product next to their sushi meal automatically wins a bottle.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
thats gay there is no sushit bars around here. boo!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dang thats probably a $80 plate right there. if i could afford to dish money for a supplement i would be kicking butt right now because i eat sushi alot. girlfriend loves the stuff

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
thanks for submitting that picture for me Doug. so i win right?

:p

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Alright I wasn't going to be greedy but I am going to get sushi today and winning this bottle, This stuff was pretty awesome.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
LOL at "terrible" and "gay" ....the idea isnt to spend $80 in sushi to win a $30 bottle....it is for you to either be 1) creative or 2) if you already are headed out for sushi and love to eat sushi...bring a core product along. lol

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
LOL at "terrible" and "gay" ....the idea isnt to spend $80 in sushi to win a $30 bottle....it is for you to either be 1) creative or 2) if you already are headed out for sushi and love to eat sushi...bring a core product along. lol
Well the store didn't have any sushi out so I am making my own as we speak......

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well here is my first attempt, didn't go so well when I tried cutting it. I got another batch of post workout sushi in the freezer right now and that will be the one I take a picture with the Core Zap bottle. Until then though here is some Pmiller Tuna Roll.

Attachments

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Well here is my first attempt, didn't go so well when I tried cutting it. I got another batch of post workout sushi in the freezer right now and that will be the one I take a picture with the Core Zap bottle. Until then though here is some Pmiller Tuna Roll.

Now that is effort....Lets see the next picture and then we will have ourselves a fourth winner!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
that actually looks enticing miller. lol

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
that actually looks enticing miller. lol
Wait til you see the pics of my dessert sushi, it was damn good. Too bad I ate about 3 cups of Brown Rice today this morning.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Awesome job PMiller. That sushi looks amazing.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I just got the Zap, Thanks Again Guys!!! Just in time for some heavy dead lifts tomorrow.:dl:

AllGenetix

Awards
I predict epic PR's!

Glad you got your ZAP quickly PMiller, thanks for entering the contest!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got Zap (and loving it) - I'll go down to the sushi bar tomorrow if you happy to send the prize to Australia.:dance: