Controlled LABS Lift Your Label promotion - SUPPORT THE TROOPS Special Edition

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

As many of you know, we have been running a special loyalty program where you can get free CL swag and products for saving your labels from your finished Controlled Labs products. We want to add on a new twist to it that will also help the troops, who serve and protect this great country of ours everyday.​

The great news is that you don't need to do a thing extra; but we will.

For every 100 labels that you and your CL loyalist brethren send in, we will donate a free CL product to someone currently serving in the armed forces.

How do we pick who the free products go to?
That part is where you guys come in. Please nominate yourself or friends who are serving in the military and we will randomly pick one of them for every 100 labels we receive. (please provide their military address as this is needed to ship the products and to verify they are in the military)

Not only are you getting free products and swag for yourself every time you purchase a Controlled Labs product, but you are also giving back to the troops at the same time.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
One question. Do you want people who are serving in the sand box? Or just serving in the US?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
ok well i have friends in the military but you cant confirm by address because they al llive off base. so is there another way?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I mean im in the military and i live off base. I could always put another person address lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I mean im in the military and i live off base. I could always put another person address lol

I've looked into that for you. We'd like to be able to do it regardless, but the only we can verify it as of now is through an FPO or APO. As I understand it you should still have one of those???

Thank you for serving our country!!!!
RR

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
man you guys have so many contest with the labels i just wished i kept them now! ARG!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
What if I have the products but no longer have the receipts?

W

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
okay im gunna be selfish and nominate myself... where do i send my address. and can i just post my stash instead of cutting my labels out?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
okay im gunna be selfish and nominate myself... where do i send my address. and can i just post my stash instead of cutting my labels out?
You can PM me your military address and I will put it in the 'hat full of names'

We actually do need the UPC code cut out of the product, with the peice of plastic attached.

People were going into nutrition stores that sell CL products and ripping the labels off. That's why we require the plastic to be attached (like in the picture.)

Good luck bro!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You can PM me your military address and I will put it in the 'hat full of names'

We actually do need the UPC code cut out of the product, with the peice of plastic attached.

People were going into nutrition stores that sell CL products and ripping the labels off. That's why we require the plastic to be attached (like in the picture.)

Good luck bro!!!
Not a problem RR, I was just worried about receipts because I have tubs from January and the receipts are long gone

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem RR, I was just worried about receipts because I have tubs from January and the receipts are long gone
Yes, who saves receipts these days?

It's official: As long as you have the tubs (plastic attached to back of UPC), your good. You don't need a receipt.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I'll self nominate too!

I have an address on base - should I PM it to you? LMK.

Nole1.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'll self nominate too!

I have an address on base - should I PM it to you? LMK.

Nole1.

PM is fine :) I'll take care of ya bro
Thank you for serving our country!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I am buddy! Just 2 labels away from the magical 15 #!!!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I can't decide between White Flood & Purple Wraath. I love them BOTH so much!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Good options bro. Have you tried the WF tablets yet???

Yes, I've tried them. I find however that I prefer the powder because I like to mix it with GlycerGrow. It also seems to hit me faster than the pills.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've tried them. I find however that I prefer the powder because I like to mix it with GlycerGrow. It also seems to hit me faster than the pills.
Stacked with GG it is an intense stack !!! :bb3:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
With my New Years Day order, I now have the covetted 15UPC labels!!! Just wondering if it was possible to get one of those cool black controlled lab shirts vs. a beanie when I send them in?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Wonder when u find out if you got picked
You would receive a package in the mail ...

Some of our entries don't come with email addresses because they are friends of friends, etc...

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I', ready to send my UPC's in tomorrow guys!! Im so pumped! Any idea how long it takes to receive your product?!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I', ready to send my UPC's in tomorrow guys!! Im so pumped! Any idea how long it takes to receive your product?!
After we get the UPC's, it should only be 3-7 days depending on where your located on the map :)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Yes yes yes! 15 UPC's in the air. Quite the variety of different CL products too I might add. Large Tub of Lemonade Purple Wraath, I cannot wait for you to arrive!!!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
i purchase all my stuff online and don't always print out the receipt. can i still send in my ucp's????

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im currently in Iraq right now until July 8th.

My address is as follows:

Jesten Rodriguez
332 EMDG/Pharmacy
APO,AE 09315-9997

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
ooooh oooh pick me!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards