APPNUT Raises The Bar Again...IGF-2 gets an update!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up APPNUT Raises The Bar Again...IGF-2 gets an update!


    Guys just to give all prospective customers a heads up...Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 has had a minor update to the formula to make it more potent and effective. I also have a few recommendations to share at the end.



    Old formula:

    240 Capsules
    Supplement Facts

    Serving Size and Servings per Container:

    Amount Per Capsule........700mg
    Safed Musli(50% Extract)*
    Mucuna Pruriens(Standardized To 25% L-Dopa)*
    Rhodiola Rosea*(3% Rosavins)*
    Dodder Seed*(Cuscuta Chineses)*

    See Dosage Chart Below

    Directions:
    DOSAGE CHART
    Up to 150 Lbs: 2 Capsules (6 Daily)
    200-250 Lbs: 3 Capsules (9 Daily)
    250+ Lbs: 4 Capsules (12 Daily)

    New Formula:

    240 Capsules
    Supplement Facts

    Serving Size 1 cap and Servings per Container: 240

    Amount Per Capsule........700mg
    Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) (50% Extract)*
    Mucuna Pruriens(Standardized To 75% L-Dopa)*
    Rhodiola Rosea*(3% Rosavins)*
    Dodder Seed*(Cuscuta Chineses)*
    Bioperine?(95-98% Peperine)* Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506
    See Dosage Chart Below

    Directions:

    DOSAGE CHART
    Up to 150 Lbs: 2 Capsules (6 Daily)
    200-250 Lbs: 3 Capsules (9 Daily)
    250+ Lbs: 4 Capsules (12 Daily)

    My personal recommendations: since bioperine is now an added addition to the formula and there is a stronger extract of L-Dopa I would say if you want to be more economical you can get away with lower doses. For instance, I've generally used 12-15 caps (given my large size). I have gotten pretty good results with 10 caps so guys don't feel you have to do the absolute dosage recommendations to get good results out of the product. I have run a bottle doing 10 caps on training days (3-4-3 dosing scheme) and 8 caps on off days (2-3-3 dosing scheme) and the results were quite similar to running the higher doses. However, thats just me so take it with a grain of salt.

    Thought I would at least give everyone a heads up.

    Cheers!

    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  2. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    flounder from animal house ; "oh boy oh boy this is gonna be great!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    flounder from animal house ; "oh boy oh boy this is gonna be great!
    Nice...lol. Thats a classic right there bud.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    hell yeah animal house i my favorite movie of all time
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. Registered User
    drummaboyzl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,267
    Answers
    0


    that the one where will ferrel gets drunk and runs down the street in his tighty whiteys?
  6. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    lmao no. animal house is an old movie. your thinking of oldschool
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  7. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Hopefully the peperine allows for a closer dosing time to eating...I really hate eating 1hr later or before since cissus and yellow gold are basically right before eating.

    If it is now more efficient bioavail wise, then I think it should absorb quicker as well as better.

    I always keep at least 2 bottles on hand; shhh@t, now im gonna have to ebay my other 2 bottles and copp these new ones.
  8. Registered User
    drummaboyzl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,267
    Answers
    0


    ahhhh animal house is the toga party right?
  9. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Hopefully the peperine allows for a closer dosing time to eating...I really hate eating 1hr later or before since cissus and yellow gold are basically right before eating.

    If it is now more efficient bioavail wise, then I think it should absorb quicker as well as better.

    I always keep at least 2 bottles on hand; shhh@t, now im gonna have to ebay my other 2 bottles and copp these new ones.
    I would say 30-45 min is all you need bud...not a full hour. With it being enhanced by bioperine you can probably get away with 30 mins prior to eating and making sure that it is at least 30-45 mins after eating as well.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  10. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    I knew there was going to be bioperine added. Wish I could get it in bulk.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    that should be extra nice for the prebed dose with the bioperine
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. AN Rep
    Board Sponsor
    The Tanya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Guys just to give all prospective customers a heads up...Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 has had a minor update to the formula to make it more potent and effective. I also have a few recommendations to share at the end.



    Old formula:

    240 Capsules
    Supplement Facts

    Serving Size and Servings per Container:

    Amount Per Capsule........700mg
    Safed Musli(50% Extract)*
    Mucuna Pruriens(Standardized To 25% L-Dopa)*
    Rhodiola Rosea*(3% Rosavins)*
    Dodder Seed*(Cuscuta Chineses)*

    See Dosage Chart Below

    Directions:
    DOSAGE CHART
    Up to 150 Lbs: 2 Capsules (6 Daily)
    200-250 Lbs: 3 Capsules (9 Daily)
    250+ Lbs: 4 Capsules (12 Daily)

    New Formula:

    240 Capsules
    Supplement Facts

    Serving Size 1 cap and Servings per Container: 240

    Amount Per Capsule........700mg
    Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) (50% Extract)*
    Mucuna Pruriens(Standardized To 75% L-Dopa)*
    Rhodiola Rosea*(3% Rosavins)*
    Dodder Seed*(Cuscuta Chineses)*
    Bioperine?(95-98% Peperine)* Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506
    See Dosage Chart Below

    Directions:

    DOSAGE CHART
    Up to 150 Lbs: 2 Capsules (6 Daily)
    200-250 Lbs: 3 Capsules (9 Daily)
    250+ Lbs: 4 Capsules (12 Daily)

    My personal recommendations: since bioperine is now an added addition to the formula and there is a stronger extract of L-Dopa I would say if you want to be more economical you can get away with lower doses. For instance, I've generally used 12-15 caps (given my large size). I have gotten pretty good results with 10 caps so guys don't feel you have to do the absolute dosage recommendations to get good results out of the product. I have run a bottle doing 10 caps on training days (3-4-3 dosing scheme) and 8 caps on off days (2-3-3 dosing scheme) and the results were quite similar to running the higher doses. However, thats just me so take it with a grain of salt.

    Thought I would at least give everyone a heads up.

    Cheers!



    Great write up Sean....New formula certainly has more potency which ='s a better you.
  13. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,948
    Answers
    1


    Would you guys relax a bit i still need to get the new neovar!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Awesome! The update looks to really enhance product effectiveness. I still have 2 bottles of the first version i plan to use in the near future.

    You AN boys/girls have it going on right now.

    As a matter of fact, i just ordered some Lipotrophin-PM to try for the first time.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  15. Gold Member
    DreamOfWeight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,080
    Answers
    0


    can i trade old for new... im already stocked up for a solid year..
  16. Registered User
    bryce126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    i've read a study concerning bioperine, and since i've read it, i avoid its use in formulas.

    Bioperine does increase the absorption of certain nutrients in the body, and it does this by inhibiting enzymes that would normally break these nutrients down. The downside is that these same enzymes it blocks from working also protect our bodies from harmful toxins.


    check out AORsupport's post:

    http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.p...26&#entry43026
  17. Registered User
    MrBrightside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0


    Cool. When I get a credit card I'll run it with RPM.
  18. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bryce126 View Post
    i've read a study concerning bioperine, and since i've read it, i avoid its use in formulas.

    Bioperine does increase the absorption of certain nutrients in the body, and it does this by inhibiting enzymes that would normally break these nutrients down. The downside is that these same enzymes it blocks from working also protect our bodies from harmful toxins...
    Generally, the recommendation is to limit Bioperine consumption to 15mg daily. As long as you stay within this ceiling, no adverse effects should be expected.
  19. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Generally, the recommendation is to limit Bioperine consumption to 15mg daily. As long as you stay within this ceiling, no adverse effects should be expected.
    Thanks Ike. Yes as the stragepedia has mentioned here...take no more than 15mg daily and no adverse side effects should be expected. For a larger person like myself...you may be able to get away with a little bit higher of a dosing ceiling, but to be safe I don't recommend going over 15mg's a day.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  20. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    This is an important product update. Considering the addition of Bioperine and the use of a more potent extract of mucuna pruriens, I personally think the recommended daily doses should be considered a maximum. In other words, less should be more! I would see a daily dose of 8 - 10 capsules (average 9) of this new formula as an effective dose for the average 250+ user. My $0.02.
  21. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    This is an important product update. Considering the addition of Bioperine and the use of a more potent extract of mucuna pruriens, I personally think the recommended daily doses should be considered a maximum. In other words, less should be more! I would see a daily dose of 8 - 10 capsules (average 9) of this new formula as an effective dose for the average 250+ user. My $0.02.
    I agree and hence the reason I made my personal recommendations as part of the post.

    Cheers bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  22. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by The Tanya View Post
    Great write up Sean....New formula certainly has more potency which ='s a better you.
    Thanks Tanya...just fulfilling my duties and making AN proud...lol.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  23. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    hopefully I can squeeze it in a 25 minute window...the original one I did 45-1hr...so 25-30 hopefully this time...I dunno but I was taking 6-8 ed and at the time I was 190...I felt like a champ
  24. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    I am a little over a week into my first bottle of IGF-2, Thanks guys My arms and back have really improved in size AND strength...within reason of only being on a week lol. So is this new formula already being used in the product, because I still need to do a second bottle
    And I need neovar too.....AN owns my wallet LOL
  25. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I am a little over a week into my first bottle of IGF-2, Thanks guys My arms and back have really improved in size AND strength...within reason of only being on a week lol. So is this new formula already being used in the product, because I still need to do a second bottle
    And I need neovar too.....AN owns my wallet LOL
    Yes the new formula is being put out. However, I can't be sure when all retailers will sell out of the original and have the revamped version. Also, it would certainly be a wise decision to pick up some NeoVar: Recomped. The IGF-2 and NeoVar: Recomped stack is a lethal lean mass and strength combo for sure.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  26. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I agree and hence the reason I made my personal recommendations as part of the post.

    Cheers bud!
    what about at the 200-205 range? 7-9 caps? or say 8?
  27. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    It's hard to make some things better, but you've done it in a very simple yet effective way. It's nice to see AppNut raising the bar
  28. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yes the new formula is being put out. However, I can't be sure when all retailers will sell out of the original and have the revamped version. Also, it would certainly be a wise decision to pick up some NeoVar: Recomped. The IGF-2 and NeoVar: Recomped stack is a lethal lean mass and strength combo for sure.

    Cheers!
    Great. Well I buy from NP, so I will wait a lil. I got 2 and a half weeks before I have to reorder. But I think I will get Neovar friday So I can start tuesday.

    My vascularity on these things have increased to an almsot freakish level lol... almost too much actually. I look like a mutant when I'm pumped.
  29. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post

    My vascularity on these things have increased to an almsot freakish level lol... almost too much actually. I look like a mutant when I'm pumped.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  30. Registered User
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Great. Well I buy from NP, so I will wait a lil. I got 2 and a half weeks before I have to reorder. But I think I will get Neovar friday So I can start tuesday.

    My vascularity on these things have increased to an almsot freakish level lol... almost too much actually. I look like a mutant when I'm pumped.
    I thought that was a prayer request, rather than a complaint.
  31. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Yeah, I mean it looks awsome at the gym and I actually get alot of looks. I only wiegh 140, but when I am pumped and my viens make my arms look like they have roots going down them people stop and look. Which I enjoy! I am just wondering, if after I am done with 2 bottles of everything if I will even have arms, or just big viens where my arms used to be??? Is too much vasculariy unhealthy for you? Or is it ok? lol
  32. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    what about at the 200-205 range? 7-9 caps? or say 8?
    I would go with 8 caps and if you want to stretch it out....Do 8 caps on training days and 6 caps on off days. Dose like this...2-3-3 on training days and on off days 2-2-2. The new formula is more potent so by all means you do not necessarily have to megadose it at all.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  33. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    My vascularity on these things have increased to an almsot freakish level lol... almost too much actually. I look like a mutant when I'm pumped.[/QUOTE]

    That's what I get my arms are already about 20" and when I get pumped on this they look a couple inches bigger, mutant is a good word, and although I am not really very vascular I can see viens I would not normally see.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    That's what I get my arms are already about 20" and when I get pumped on this they look a couple inches bigger, mutant is a good word, and although I am not really very vascular I can see viens I would not normally see.
    Well I had some good vascularity naturally, but only along the inside of my forearms. Since starting these products I have vacularity all the time also on the outside of my forarms and my hands look crazy, and I got vien or two that I now see that runs up the bottom of my abs. I do admit though, it makes for a powerful look which is always nice.

    One side effect though... You tend to spend time in front of the mirror when you look that sick Doing that ! lol

    I am just wondering after I add in neovar, and get done with these products I am going to look like a beast. I hope I can hit 150 by then. I would be happy
  35. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Well I had some good vascularity naturally, but only along the inside of my forearms. Since starting these products I have vacularity all the time also on the outside of my forarms and my hands look crazy, and I got vien or two that I now see that runs up the bottom of my abs. I do admit though, it makes for a powerful look which is always nice.

    One side effect though... You tend to spend time in front of the mirror when you look that sick Doing that ! lol

    I am just wondering after I add in neovar, and get done with these products I am going to look like a beast. I hope I can hit 150 by then. I would be happy
    NeoVar: Recomped helps with vascularity as well. More than anything though it gives you that pumped/inflated look. Its honestly one of those products that doesn't need to be hyped...its just that damn effective!

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  36. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    IGF2 seems to have me pretty pumped too. I mean I look monstrous in the gym.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  37. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    IGF2 seems to have me pretty pumped too. I mean I look monstrous in the gym.
    Thats why I love it so much...its part of what helped me finally break the 400lb bench press plateau along with DRIVE and RPM. However...even when I have used IGF-2 stand alone it has made a considerable difference for me in the gym as far as performance goes as well.

    BTW...glad you are enjoying the IGF-2...Something common you might see me saying...to the doubters out there...IGF-2 isn't hype, that sh*t is the truth...nuff said! LOL

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  38. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Damn 400, I am starting to get old I'll never see that now. Yah I wish I could judge it for gains in power and strength but with my bad shoulder I have to work endurance, which is improving.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    i cant wait to crack my bottle open of recomped i have sitting here. my supp book is full thought for another month or two though. bummer
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  40. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    igf2 + yellow gold for 12 weeks had me on a solid strength, size, gain...it was funny how in 12 weeks, i put on the same lbs, leaner and safer than 3-4 weeks of any ph I had tried in the past...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alcohol raises DHT
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 08:53 PM
  2. Epi/havoc, raises prolactin?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 10:13 AM
  3. Shoulder raises
    By dlew308 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 05:21 PM
  4. Shoulder Raises
    By KCPreki11 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 09:59 AM
  5. Ham raises...
    By T-Bar in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2003, 05:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in