APPNUT Raises The Bar Again...IGF-2 gets an update!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Guys just to give all prospective customers a heads up...Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 has had a minor update to the formula to make it more potent and effective. I also have a few recommendations to share at the end.

Old formula:

240 Capsules
Supplement Facts

Serving Size and Servings per Container:

Amount Per Capsule........700mg
Safed Musli(50% Extract)*
Mucuna Pruriens(Standardized To 25% L-Dopa)*
Rhodiola Rosea*(3% Rosavins)*
Dodder Seed*(Cuscuta Chineses)*

See Dosage Chart Below

Directions:
DOSAGE CHART
Up to 150 Lbs: 2 Capsules (6 Daily)
200-250 Lbs: 3 Capsules (9 Daily)
250+ Lbs: 4 Capsules (12 Daily)

New Formula:

240 Capsules
Supplement Facts

Serving Size 1 cap and Servings per Container: 240

Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) (50% Extract)*
Mucuna Pruriens(Standardized To 75% L-Dopa)*
Bioperine?(95-98% Peperine)* Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506
See Dosage Chart Below

Directions:

DOSAGE CHART

My personal recommendations: since bioperine is now an added addition to the formula and there is a stronger extract of L-Dopa I would say if you want to be more economical you can get away with lower doses. For instance, I've generally used 12-15 caps (given my large size). I have gotten pretty good results with 10 caps so guys don't feel you have to do the absolute dosage recommendations to get good results out of the product. I have run a bottle doing 10 caps on training days (3-4-3 dosing scheme) and 8 caps on off days (2-3-3 dosing scheme) and the results were quite similar to running the higher doses. However, thats just me so take it with a grain of salt.

Thought I would at least give everyone a heads up.

Cheers!:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
flounder from animal house ; "oh boy oh boy this is gonna be great!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah animal house i my favorite movie of all time

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
that the one where will ferrel gets drunk and runs down the street in his tighty whiteys?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lmao no. animal house is an old movie. your thinking of oldschool

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully the peperine allows for a closer dosing time to eating...I really hate eating 1hr later or before since cissus and yellow gold are basically right before eating.

If it is now more efficient bioavail wise, then I think it should absorb quicker as well as better.

I always keep at least 2 bottles on hand; shhh@t, now im gonna have to ebay my other 2 bottles and copp these new ones.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ahhhh animal house is the toga party right?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully the peperine allows for a closer dosing time to eating...I really hate eating 1hr later or before since cissus and yellow gold are basically right before eating.

If it is now more efficient bioavail wise, then I think it should absorb quicker as well as better.

I always keep at least 2 bottles on hand; shhh@t, now im gonna have to ebay my other 2 bottles and copp these new ones.
I would say 30-45 min is all you need bud...not a full hour. With it being enhanced by bioperine you can probably get away with 30 mins prior to eating and making sure that it is at least 30-45 mins after eating as well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew there was going to be bioperine added. Wish I could get it in bulk.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D that should be extra nice for the prebed dose with the bioperine

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
Guys just to give all prospective customers a heads up...Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 has had a minor update to the formula to make it more potent and effective. I also have a few recommendations to share at the end.

Old formula:

240 Capsules
Supplement Facts

Serving Size and Servings per Container:

Safed Musli(50% Extract)*
Mucuna Pruriens(Standardized To 25% L-Dopa)*

See Dosage Chart Below

Directions:
DOSAGE CHART

New Formula:

240 Capsules
Supplement Facts

Serving Size 1 cap and Servings per Container: 240

Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) (50% Extract)*
Mucuna Pruriens(Standardized To 75% L-Dopa)*
Bioperine?(95-98% Peperine)* Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506
See Dosage Chart Below

Directions:

DOSAGE CHART

My personal recommendations: since bioperine is now an added addition to the formula and there is a stronger extract of L-Dopa I would say if you want to be more economical you can get away with lower doses. For instance, I've generally used 12-15 caps (given my large size). I have gotten pretty good results with 10 caps so guys don't feel you have to do the absolute dosage recommendations to get good results out of the product. I have run a bottle doing 10 caps on training days (3-4-3 dosing scheme) and 8 caps on off days (2-3-3 dosing scheme) and the results were quite similar to running the higher doses. However, thats just me so take it with a grain of salt.

Thought I would at least give everyone a heads up.

Great write up Sean....New formula certainly has more potency which ='s a better you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you guys relax a bit i still need to get the new neovar!!! :dance:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! The update looks to really enhance product effectiveness. I still have 2 bottles of the first version i plan to use in the near future.

You AN boys/girls have it going on right now. :D

As a matter of fact, i just ordered some Lipotrophin-PM to try for the first time. :D

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
can i trade old for new... im already stocked up for a solid year..

bryce126

Awards
i've read a study concerning bioperine, and since i've read it, i avoid its use in formulas.

Bioperine does increase the absorption of certain nutrients in the body, and it does this by inhibiting enzymes that would normally break these nutrients down. The downside is that these same enzymes it blocks from working also protect our bodies from harmful toxins.

check out AORsupport's post:

http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=4732&st=0&p=43026&#entry43026

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Cool. When I get a credit card I'll run it with RPM.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've read a study concerning bioperine, and since i've read it, i avoid its use in formulas.

Bioperine does increase the absorption of certain nutrients in the body, and it does this by inhibiting enzymes that would normally break these nutrients down. The downside is that these same enzymes it blocks from working also protect our bodies from harmful toxins...
Generally, the recommendation is to limit Bioperine consumption to 15mg daily. As long as you stay within this ceiling, no adverse effects should be expected.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Generally, the recommendation is to limit Bioperine consumption to 15mg daily. As long as you stay within this ceiling, no adverse effects should be expected.
Thanks Ike. Yes as the stragepedia has mentioned here...take no more than 15mg daily and no adverse side effects should be expected. For a larger person like myself...you may be able to get away with a little bit higher of a dosing ceiling, but to be safe I don't recommend going over 15mg's a day.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is an important product update. Considering the addition of Bioperine and the use of a more potent extract of mucuna pruriens, I personally think the recommended daily doses should be considered a maximum. In other words, less should be more! I would see a daily dose of 8 - 10 capsules (average 9) of this new formula as an effective dose for the average 250+ user. My $0.02. :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
This is an important product update. Considering the addition of Bioperine and the use of a more potent extract of mucuna pruriens, I personally think the recommended daily doses should be considered a maximum. In other words, less should be more! I would see a daily dose of 8 - 10 capsules (average 9) of this new formula as an effective dose for the average 250+ user. My $0.02. :)
I agree and hence the reason I made my personal recommendations as part of the post.

Cheers bud!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Great write up Sean....New formula certainly has more potency which ='s a better you.
Thanks Tanya...just fulfilling my duties and making AN proud...lol. :D

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
hopefully I can squeeze it in a 25 minute window...the original one I did 45-1hr...so 25-30 hopefully this time...I dunno but I was taking 6-8 ed and at the time I was 190...I felt like a champ

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am a little over a week into my first bottle of IGF-2, Thanks guys My arms and back have really improved in size AND strength...within reason of only being on a week lol. So is this new formula already being used in the product, because I still need to do a second bottle :):)
And I need neovar too.....AN owns my wallet LOL:hammer:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I am a little over a week into my first bottle of IGF-2, Thanks guys My arms and back have really improved in size AND strength...within reason of only being on a week lol. So is this new formula already being used in the product, because I still need to do a second bottle :):)
And I need neovar too.....AN owns my wallet LOL:hammer:
Yes the new formula is being put out. However, I can't be sure when all retailers will sell out of the original and have the revamped version. Also, it would certainly be a wise decision to pick up some NeoVar: Recomped. The IGF-2 and NeoVar: Recomped stack is a lethal lean mass and strength combo for sure.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yes the new formula is being put out. However, I can't be sure when all retailers will sell out of the original and have the revamped version. Also, it would certainly be a wise decision to pick up some NeoVar: Recomped. The IGF-2 and NeoVar: Recomped stack is a lethal lean mass and strength combo for sure.

Great. Well I buy from NP, so I will wait a lil. I got 2 and a half weeks before I have to reorder. But I think I will get Neovar friday So I can start tuesday.

My vascularity on these things have increased to an almsot freakish level lol... almost too much actually. I look like a mutant when I'm pumped.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Great. Well I buy from NP, so I will wait a lil. I got 2 and a half weeks before I have to reorder. But I think I will get Neovar friday So I can start tuesday.

My vascularity on these things have increased to an almsot freakish level lol... almost too much actually. I look like a mutant when I'm pumped.
I thought that was a prayer request, rather than a complaint.:hammer:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I mean it looks awsome at the gym and I actually get alot of looks. I only wiegh 140, but when I am pumped and my viens make my arms look like they have roots going down them people stop and look. Which I enjoy! I am just wondering, if after I am done with 2 bottles of everything if I will even have arms, or just big viens where my arms used to be??? Is too much vasculariy unhealthy for you? Or is it ok? lol

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
what about at the 200-205 range? 7-9 caps? or say 8?
I would go with 8 caps and if you want to stretch it out....Do 8 caps on training days and 6 caps on off days. Dose like this...2-3-3 on training days and on off days 2-2-2. The new formula is more potent so by all means you do not necessarily have to megadose it at all.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My vascularity on these things have increased to an almsot freakish level lol... almost too much actually. I look like a mutant when I'm pumped.[/QUOTE]

That's what I get my arms are already about 20" and when I get pumped on this they look a couple inches bigger, mutant is a good word, and although I am not really very vascular I can see viens I would not normally see.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
That's what I get my arms are already about 20" and when I get pumped on this they look a couple inches bigger, mutant is a good word, and although I am not really very vascular I can see viens I would not normally see.
Well I had some good vascularity naturally, but only along the inside of my forearms. Since starting these products I have vacularity all the time also on the outside of my forarms and my hands look crazy, and I got vien or two that I now see that runs up the bottom of my abs. I do admit though, it makes for a powerful look :) which is always nice.

One side effect though... You tend to spend time in front of the mirror when you look that sick :woohoo: Doing that ! lol

I am just wondering after I add in neovar, and get done with these products I am going to look like a beast. I hope I can hit 150 by then. I would be happy :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well I had some good vascularity naturally, but only along the inside of my forearms. Since starting these products I have vacularity all the time also on the outside of my forarms and my hands look crazy, and I got vien or two that I now see that runs up the bottom of my abs. I do admit though, it makes for a powerful look :) which is always nice.

One side effect though... You tend to spend time in front of the mirror when you look that sick :woohoo: Doing that ! lol

I am just wondering after I add in neovar, and get done with these products I am going to look like a beast. I hope I can hit 150 by then. I would be happy :)
NeoVar: Recomped helps with vascularity as well. More than anything though it gives you that pumped/inflated look. Its honestly one of those products that doesn't need to be hyped...its just that damn effective!

Cheers!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF2 seems to have me pretty pumped too. I mean I look monstrous in the gym.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
IGF2 seems to have me pretty pumped too. I mean I look monstrous in the gym.
Thats why I love it so much...its part of what helped me finally break the 400lb bench press plateau along with DRIVE and RPM. However...even when I have used IGF-2 stand alone it has made a considerable difference for me in the gym as far as performance goes as well.

BTW...glad you are enjoying the IGF-2...Something common you might see me saying...to the doubters out there...IGF-2 isn't hype, that sh*t is the truth...nuff said! LOL :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn 400, I am starting to get old I'll never see that now. Yah I wish I could judge it for gains in power and strength but with my bad shoulder I have to work endurance, which is improving.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i cant wait to crack my bottle open of recomped i have sitting here. my supp book is full thought for another month or two though. bummer

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
igf2 + yellow gold for 12 weeks had me on a solid strength, size, gain...it was funny how in 12 weeks, i put on the same lbs, leaner and safer than 3-4 weeks of any ph I had tried in the past...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Damn 400, I am starting to get old I'll never see that now. Yah I wish I could judge it for gains in power and strength but with my bad shoulder I have to work endurance, which is improving.
Yeah at the pinnacle (just done with bulking) I hit 405 on the bench. My upper body power has always been my strength because of knee injuries. However my lower body is coming around in the past 2 years...525 on deads for 3, 550 squats...at my size I am aiming towards 600+ on both lifts in due time of course...nothing comes easy...just gotta work hard and get the job done!

igf2 + yellow gold for 12 weeks had me on a solid strength, size, gain...it was funny how in 12 weeks, i put on the same lbs, leaner and safer than 3-4 weeks of any ph I had tried in the past...
I've always said PH's work and some are damn effective, but when you add up everything involved it almost defeats the purpose of running PH's. You have to make sure you plan out your support supps and PCT plan. AP was a staple for me for a while until I couldn't afford it...lol. However, during my DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM log I was also using Yellow Gold, Banaba Extract and then switched to AP and well results wise I achieved the best results I've ever experienced...20lbs (mostly muscle, not all of course) and I was biggest I have ever been at 285lbs in just under 10 weeks or so...it was roughly about 9 and a half weeks to be exact. Honestly man...your right natural anabolics are the way to go.

Cheers Fellas!:cheers:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bump. Popped a bottle of the tweaked IGF-2 open last night. ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah at the pinnacle (just done with bulking) I hit 405 on the bench. My upper body power has always been my strength because of knee injuries. However my lower body is coming around in the past 2 years...525 on deads for 3, 550 squats...at my size I am aiming towards 600+ on both lifts in due time of course...nothing comes easy...just gotta work hard and get the job done!

I've always said PH's work and some are damn effective, but when you add up everything involved it almost defeats the purpose of running PH's. You have to make sure you plan out your support supps and PCT plan. AP was a staple for me for a while until I couldn't afford it...lol. However, during my DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM log I was also using Yellow Gold, Banaba Extract and then switched to AP and well results wise I achieved the best results I've ever experienced...20lbs (mostly muscle, not all of course) and I was biggest I have ever been at 285lbs in just under 10 weeks or so...it was roughly about 9 and a half weeks to be exact. Honestly man...your right natural anabolics are the way to go.

Cheers Fellas!:cheers:
dang 20 Lbs! thats all i need to be at my long term goal. i think i would get lost in supplements though if i took that many.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
dang 20 Lbs! thats all i need to be at my long term goal. i think i would get lost in supplements though if i took that many.
Its all about eating like a lion and training like a possessed beast. Honestly, to get results like that you have to put more intensity into eating than anything else as that is what helps you get the most of your supplements anyway. Training is secondary by far as well, but yet you have to lift hard and stick to a particular plan for great results. The 10 x 3 method is definitely my favorite as that has been the plan that I have achieved the greatest results with. Lastly...quality sleep is imperative...you grow outside of the gym, not during training.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Popped a bottle of the tweaked IGF-2 open last night. ;)
MMM...well if you respond to the formula as well as me....your wife might reap the most benefits...lol. :D

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 is my all time favorite supp. Now you are telling me it got better?!?! I just threw my toaster in the bathtub I got so excited!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 is my all time favorite supp. Now you are telling me it got better?!?! I just threw my toaster in the bathtub I got so excited!!
LMAO...nice. Glad to hear your a big IGF-2 fan too. Honestly it really is my favorite supp and of the AN product line the one I have the most experience with.

BTW...you should be able to tell a noticeable difference with the newer formula too...;). Just a heads up for a fellow fan...lol.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Supplements 63
General Chat 4
Volvo140G Supplement Auction 3
FsAxis92 Supplements 10
flightposite Supplement Auction 1