APPNUT Raises The Bar Again...IGF-2 gets an update!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    SO... When? I would hate to buy the old version full price only to have it go clearance the next day when the new one hits.
    I'm pretty sure you can get the updated formula off our website. As far as NP or any other retailer having the updated formula out for sale...that I do not know...they'll most likely not put the new formula out for sale until the original is sold out.

Cheers bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can get the updated formula off our website. As far as NP or any other retailer having the updated formula out for sale...that I do not know...they'll most likely not put the new formula out for sale until the original is sold out.

Cheers bud!
    I've been itching to try it for quite a while now, the new and improved update makes me really want to take it for a spin now.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    I've been itching to try it for quite a while now, the new and improved update makes me really want to take it for a spin now.

It was worth a spin without the update, now its just a requirement to have it in your armory

4. One more thing to note, aside from the many things I have noted about igf2, it was the only supp which i was able to take a week off and come back at the same weights and reps...totally shocked when that happened some time ago.

Im totally off now, just about to get my hands on the new batch, hopefully.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

5. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    One more thing to note, aside from the many things I have noted about igf2, it was the only supp which i was able to take a week off and come back at the same weights and reps...totally shocked when that happened some time ago.

Im totally off now, just about to get my hands on the new batch, hopefully.
    Thanks for the great positive feedback bud and you should be able to get your hands on the updated version soon.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

6. Cheers to Lanbane
    Be on the lookout for a log of the new IGF-2 from me.
    Coming soon!!!!

Pics this time around also.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    It was worth a spin without the update, now its just a requirement to have it in your armory
    MOST DEFINITELY, bro!...I'm looking forward to the recomped version too (still got most of a bottle of the original left, though)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. NP is still selling the non-updated version of IGF-2. I heard from rms that it was shipping out. When the updated formula is available at NP, I'll make sure you guys hear about it

9. Updated version will be great to try, just started my 2nd bottle of the original and I'm blown away by the results!

10. Only after I started back up again on IGF-2 using a new bottle of the old formula just last week....bah! Oh well, it does it's job, too

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMind View Post
    Only after I started back up again on IGF-2 using a new bottle of the old formula just last week....bah! Oh well, it does it's job, too
    Damn right it does...lol. . I loved the original formula...the updated formula is more potent, but its not like worlds apart...however, the libido increase is certainly more pronounced as well as the better focus...this would be due to the stronger standardized extraction of L-Dopa from the mucuna pruriens most likely since L-Dopa works to strongly stimulate LH production.

Cheers!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Updated version will be great to try, just started my 2nd bottle of the original and I'm blown away by the results!
    Thanks for the feedback bud. The updated formula kicks in quicker since bioperine is added in and well in a nutshell the newer formula amplifies what the original does.

BTW...keep up the great work on the log.

Cheers!

13. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback bud. The updated formula kicks in quicker since bioperine is added in and well in a nutshell the newer formula amplifies what the original does.

BTW...keep up the great work on the log.

Cheers!
    thanks man, look out for a AN typish log soon, which includes all your favorite AN goodies (Drive, Igf2, Neovar 2.0 and RPM) + Poseidon.

Can't wait to try the new igf2 either, must be great stuff as the original is pretty damn good.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    thanks man, look out for a AN typish log soon, which includes all your favorite AN goodies (Drive, Igf2, Neovar 2.0 and RPM) + Poseidon.

Can't wait to try the new igf2 either, must be great stuff as the original is pretty damn good.

Yes the new stuff is tha shiznit. Its definitely more potent for sure. I'm already subbed for the log and will definitely be following along to see how things go for you.

Cheers bud!

15. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yes the new stuff is tha shiznit. Its definitely more potent for sure. I'm already subbed for the log and will definitely be following along to see how things go for you.

Cheers bud!
    ah thanks man, yeah I'll try get my dirty little hands on some of the new stuff and log it

16. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    ah thanks man, yeah I'll try get my dirty little hands on some of the new stuff and log it
    SOON...SOON... (It will be labelled 'Torque' when you get it, too, btw).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

17. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    SOON...SOON... (It will be labelled 'Torque' when you get it, too, btw).
    ah nice, I'll log that bad boy and see what happens

18. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Yup, rock on with igf!!!! Will be nice to log the new stuff and compare it with the old, and see how the new one stacks up.

19. I still got half a bottle of the old to run through.... and drive and RPM..... I think RPM has adverse affects on me though.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I still got half a bottle of the old to run through.... and drive and RPM..... I think RPM has adverse affects on me though.
    Why do u think u have adverse affects? Let's see what we can do for you
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

21. IGF original was awesome. IGF2, well I don't even know how it could be an improvement from the first, but it will be exciting to find out.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    IGF original was awesome. IGF2, well I don't even know how it could be an improvement from the first, but it will be exciting to find out.
    ayup yup. Try it!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

23. How much is it going to be? When will it be available?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    How much is it going to be? When will it be available?
    I believe its available from our site now, but retailers still have the old formula. As to when retailers such as my personal choice Nutraplanet gets it that I cannot tell you.

Cheers bud!

25. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I believe its available from our site now, but retailers still have the old formula. As to when retailers such as my personal choice Nutraplanet gets it that I cannot tell you.

Cheers bud!
    Days are ticking down now till I get to try this!! Excited! Also I took your/Rosie's advice and added Activate X to my log with Igf2, so look out for that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alcohol raises DHT
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 10:53 PM
  2. Epi/havoc, raises prolactin?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 12:13 PM
  3. Shoulder raises
    By dlew308 in forum Training Forum