APPNUT Raises The Bar Again...IGF-2 gets an update!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Damn 400, I am starting to get old I'll never see that now. Yah I wish I could judge it for gains in power and strength but with my bad shoulder I have to work endurance, which is improving.
    Yeah at the pinnacle (just done with bulking) I hit 405 on the bench. My upper body power has always been my strength because of knee injuries. However my lower body is coming around in the past 2 years...525 on deads for 3, 550 squats...at my size I am aiming towards 600+ on both lifts in due time of course...nothing comes easy...just gotta work hard and get the job done!

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    igf2 + yellow gold for 12 weeks had me on a solid strength, size, gain...it was funny how in 12 weeks, i put on the same lbs, leaner and safer than 3-4 weeks of any ph I had tried in the past...
    I've always said PH's work and some are damn effective, but when you add up everything involved it almost defeats the purpose of running PH's. You have to make sure you plan out your support supps and PCT plan. AP was a staple for me for a while until I couldn't afford it...lol. However, during my DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM log I was also using Yellow Gold, Banaba Extract and then switched to AP and well results wise I achieved the best results I've ever experienced...20lbs (mostly muscle, not all of course) and I was biggest I have ever been at 285lbs in just under 10 weeks or so...it was roughly about 9 and a half weeks to be exact. Honestly man...your right natural anabolics are the way to go.

Cheers Fellas!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Bump. Popped a bottle of the tweaked IGF-2 open last night.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yeah at the pinnacle (just done with bulking) I hit 405 on the bench. My upper body power has always been my strength because of knee injuries. However my lower body is coming around in the past 2 years...525 on deads for 3, 550 squats...at my size I am aiming towards 600+ on both lifts in due time of course...nothing comes easy...just gotta work hard and get the job done!

I've always said PH's work and some are damn effective, but when you add up everything involved it almost defeats the purpose of running PH's. You have to make sure you plan out your support supps and PCT plan. AP was a staple for me for a while until I couldn't afford it...lol. However, during my DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM log I was also using Yellow Gold, Banaba Extract and then switched to AP and well results wise I achieved the best results I've ever experienced...20lbs (mostly muscle, not all of course) and I was biggest I have ever been at 285lbs in just under 10 weeks or so...it was roughly about 9 and a half weeks to be exact. Honestly man...your right natural anabolics are the way to go.

Cheers Fellas!
    dang 20 Lbs! thats all i need to be at my long term goal. i think i would get lost in supplements though if i took that many.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    dang 20 Lbs! thats all i need to be at my long term goal. i think i would get lost in supplements though if i took that many.
    Its all about eating like a lion and training like a possessed beast. Honestly, to get results like that you have to put more intensity into eating than anything else as that is what helps you get the most of your supplements anyway. Training is secondary by far as well, but yet you have to lift hard and stick to a particular plan for great results. The 10 x 3 method is definitely my favorite as that has been the plan that I have achieved the greatest results with. Lastly...quality sleep is imperative...you grow outside of the gym, not during training.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    MMM...well if you respond to the formula as well as me....your wife might reap the most benefits...lol.

Cheers bud!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%

Hey Lanbane, if we order off of Applied's site will it be the old version or "tweaked" version?

Thanks!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

IGF-2 is my all time favorite supp. Now you are telling me it got better?!?! I just threw my toaster in the bathtub I got so excited!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    IGF-2 is my all time favorite supp. Now you are telling me it got better?!?! I just threw my toaster in the bathtub I got so excited!!
    LMAO...nice. Glad to hear your a big IGF-2 fan too. Honestly it really is my favorite supp and of the AN product line the one I have the most experience with.

BTW...you should be able to tell a noticeable difference with the newer formula too.... Just a heads up for a fellow fan...lol.

Cheers bud!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What about that new RPM? :-)
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    What about that new RPM? :-)
    HAHAHA....someone is sharp and keeping a keen eye on the lookout......lol.

Cheers!
  11. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice improvement AN, def a solid product.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.55%

[QUOTE=Trauma1;1401646]Awesome! The update looks to really enhance product effectiveness. I still have 2 bottles of the first version i plan to use in the near future.

You AN boys/girls have it going on right now.

As a matter of fact, i just ordered some Lipotrophin-PM to try for the first time. [/QUOTE

You will love them PM! Staple for me and makes a huge physique difference as i stay dry and tight! The GF lives it too. Her bottle last forever but shes only 120#
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.55%

Guys just to give all prospective customers a heads up...Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 has had a minor update to the formula to make it more potent and effective. I also have a few recommendations to share at the end.

Old formula:

240 Capsules
    Supplement Facts

Serving Size and Servings per Container:

Amount Per Capsule........700mg
    Safed Musli(50% Extract)*
    Mucuna Pruriens(Standardized To 25% L-Dopa)*
    Rhodiola Rosea*(3% Rosavins)*
    Dodder Seed*(Cuscuta Chineses)*

See Dosage Chart Below

Directions:
    DOSAGE CHART
    Up to 150 Lbs: 2 Capsules (6 Daily)
    200-250 Lbs: 3 Capsules (9 Daily)
    250+ Lbs: 4 Capsules (12 Daily)

New Formula:

240 Capsules
    Supplement Facts

Serving Size 1 cap and Servings per Container: 240

Amount Per Capsule........700mg
    Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) (50% Extract)*
    Mucuna Pruriens(Standardized To 75% L-Dopa)*
    Rhodiola Rosea*(3% Rosavins)*
    Dodder Seed*(Cuscuta Chineses)*
    Bioperine?(95-98% Peperine)* Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506
    See Dosage Chart Below

Directions:

DOSAGE CHART
    Up to 150 Lbs: 2 Capsules (6 Daily)
    200-250 Lbs: 3 Capsules (9 Daily)
    250+ Lbs: 4 Capsules (12 Daily)

My personal recommendations: since bioperine is now an added addition to the formula and there is a stronger extract of L-Dopa I would say if you want to be more economical you can get away with lower doses. For instance, I've generally used 12-15 caps (given my large size). I have gotten pretty good results with 10 caps so guys don't feel you have to do the absolute dosage recommendations to get good results out of the product. I have run a bottle doing 10 caps on training days (3-4-3 dosing scheme) and 8 caps on off days (2-3-3 dosing scheme) and the results were quite similar to running the higher doses. However, thats just me so take it with a grain of salt.

Thought I would at least give everyone a heads up.

Cheers!

Hell Yea!!

I put my father on this to he is 68. Likes to work in the yard and stuff but that"s his only exercise besides walking the dog. Hes up 8 pounds which he badly needed. He also has been much more lovey with my mother(eww cant believe i wrote that). There's a log for ya! This stuff works! Real world feedback you cant put a price on.

My results have been great as well. Very pleased with this!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    Hell Yea!!

I put my father on this to he is 68. Likes to work in the yard and stuff but that"s his only exercise besides walking the dog. Hes up 8 pounds which he badly needed. He also has been much more lovey with my mother(eww cant believe i wrote that). There's a log for ya! This stuff works! Real world feedback you cant put a price on.

Thanks for the feedback bud. While there are all those doubters out there...welll I kind of always giggle to myself thinking if you only knew...lol. IGF-2 is some pretty sweet stuff.

Cheers!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

Hell Yea!!

There you go for you unbelivers. It gives your old pops morningwoods again, what more proof do you need?

lol j/k. I need to pick up some new IGF-2 sometime...Saaaaale tommorow. Is all the old versions sold out yet?
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Hell Yea!!

its funny, and I hadn't thought about it, but my dad is in the hospital right now on his second lung cancer surgery, 68, and it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to slip him a bottle of IGF-2 once he's home.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its funny, and I hadn't thought about it, but my dad is in the hospital right now on his second lung cancer surgery, 68, and it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to slip him a bottle of IGF-2 once he's home.
    MMM....that could actually prove to be quite beneficial...in more ways than one as well. Having that stronger extract of L-Dopa could do well to help strengthen his immune and nervous system. With that stronger extract more dopamine is stimulated in the mind thus helping the body cope with more illness and stress.

BTW...Hope your father gets better bud.

Cheers!
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.55%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

I think its a great idea. The older guys can really makes some nice life changes on this stuff. Its great seeing him be active as he used to be. Tough watching them get old as I can remember him showing me how to throw a baseball like it was yesterday. He's actually been talking up the product at the moose lodge =). He has a way to go yet with the bottle but i'll keep track of his weight and stuff where I can.
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

...He also has been much more lovey with my mother(eww cant believe i wrote that)....
    That's classic!
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.7%

SO... When? I would hate to buy the old version full price only to have it go clearance the next day when the new one hits.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    SO... When? I would hate to buy the old version full price only to have it go clearance the next day when the new one hits.
    I'm pretty sure you can get the updated formula off our website. As far as NP or any other retailer having the updated formula out for sale...that I do not know...they'll most likely not put the new formula out for sale until the original is sold out.

Cheers bud!
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.7%

I'm pretty sure you can get the updated formula off our website. As far as NP or any other retailer having the updated formula out for sale...that I do not know...they'll most likely not put the new formula out for sale until the original is sold out.

Cheers bud!
    I've been itching to try it for quite a while now, the new and improved update makes me really want to take it for a spin now.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    I've been itching to try it for quite a while now, the new and improved update makes me really want to take it for a spin now.

It was worth a spin without the update, now its just a requirement to have it in your armory
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.17%

One more thing to note, aside from the many things I have noted about igf2, it was the only supp which i was able to take a week off and come back at the same weights and reps...totally shocked when that happened some time ago.

Im totally off now, just about to get my hands on the new batch, hopefully.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    One more thing to note, aside from the many things I have noted about igf2, it was the only supp which i was able to take a week off and come back at the same weights and reps...totally shocked when that happened some time ago.

Im totally off now, just about to get my hands on the new batch, hopefully.
    Thanks for the great positive feedback bud and you should be able to get your hands on the updated version soon.

Cheers!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Cheers to Lanbane
    Be on the lookout for a log of the new IGF-2 from me.
    Coming soon!!!!

Pics this time around also.
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    It was worth a spin without the update, now its just a requirement to have it in your armory
    MOST DEFINITELY, bro!...I'm looking forward to the recomped version too (still got most of a bottle of the original left, though)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  28. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

NP is still selling the non-updated version of IGF-2. I heard from rms that it was shipping out. When the updated formula is available at NP, I'll make sure you guys hear about it
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.88%

Updated version will be great to try, just started my 2nd bottle of the original and I'm blown away by the results!
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

Only after I started back up again on IGF-2 using a new bottle of the old formula just last week....bah! Oh well, it does it's job, too
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMind View Post
    Only after I started back up again on IGF-2 using a new bottle of the old formula just last week....bah! Oh well, it does it's job, too
    Damn right it does...lol. . I loved the original formula...the updated formula is more potent, but its not like worlds apart...however, the libido increase is certainly more pronounced as well as the better focus...this would be due to the stronger standardized extraction of L-Dopa from the mucuna pruriens most likely since L-Dopa works to strongly stimulate LH production.

Cheers!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Updated version will be great to try, just started my 2nd bottle of the original and I'm blown away by the results!
    Thanks for the feedback bud. The updated formula kicks in quicker since bioperine is added in and well in a nutshell the newer formula amplifies what the original does.

BTW...keep up the great work on the log.

Cheers!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.88%

Thanks for the feedback bud. The updated formula kicks in quicker since bioperine is added in and well in a nutshell the newer formula amplifies what the original does.

BTW...keep up the great work on the log.

Cheers!
    thanks man, look out for a AN typish log soon, which includes all your favorite AN goodies (Drive, Igf2, Neovar 2.0 and RPM) + Poseidon.

Can't wait to try the new igf2 either, must be great stuff as the original is pretty damn good.

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

thanks man, look out for a AN typish log soon, which includes all your favorite AN goodies (Drive, Igf2, Neovar 2.0 and RPM) + Poseidon.

Can't wait to try the new igf2 either, must be great stuff as the original is pretty damn good.

Yes the new stuff is tha shiznit. Its definitely more potent for sure. I'm already subbed for the log and will definitely be following along to see how things go for you.

Cheers bud!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.88%

Yes the new stuff is tha shiznit. Its definitely more potent for sure. I'm already subbed for the log and will definitely be following along to see how things go for you.

Cheers bud!
    ah thanks man, yeah I'll try get my dirty little hands on some of the new stuff and log it
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

ah thanks man, yeah I'll try get my dirty little hands on some of the new stuff and log it
    SOON...SOON... (It will be labelled 'Torque' when you get it, too, btw).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    SOON...SOON... (It will be labelled 'Torque' when you get it, too, btw).
    ah nice, I'll log that bad boy and see what happens
  38. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.92%

Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.88%

Yup, rock on with igf!!!! Will be nice to log the new stuff and compare it with the old, and see how the new one stacks up.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

I still got half a bottle of the old to run through.... and drive and RPM..... I think RPM has adverse affects on me though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alcohol raises DHT
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 10:53 PM
  2. Epi/havoc, raises prolactin?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 12:13 PM
  3. Shoulder raises
    By dlew308 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0