Controlled LABS needs 6 testers for Golden FinisH!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Golden FinisH

We need 6 testers to use and log Golden FinisH, Controlled Lab's Post-Workout Growth & Recovery Complex.

The perfect FinisH to your intense workout, Golden FinisH has been formulated specifically for the serious athlete. Research and development indicates that this nutrient rich formula will aid recovery and help stabilize blood sugar levels to avoid the post-workout "crash". By shuttling nutrients, electrolytes, and amino acids into muscle cells we are able to stimulate muscle groups more often for optimal growth.

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing 6 reputable members from this forum to do a detailed log / review of Golden FinisH

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take their training and nutrition seriously. It must include a final summary. Before / after photos, measurements, and stats are optional, but strongly preferred.

We require that all testers do NOT make major changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other major supplement changes or other sponsored products) during the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.
Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, from the United States or Canada, and must be willing to provide proof of age.

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:
Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Current and long-term Goals:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.
To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Good Luck !!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks to be a great product that i'll have to check out very soon.

Best of luck to all the applicants!

BTW - Congrats RR! :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks to be a great product that i'll have to check out very soon.

Best of luck to all the applicants!

BTW - Congrats RR! :D
Thanks Big T! It's a very exciting product. I can't wait to see the results people get with it, personally it's been really helping me with my goals for the summer.
:chick:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i love this stuff. even the taste is good!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea big congrats RR.. This should be a good thing to log, never tried it before but goodluck to the contestants!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Your free to put in an application bro! we'll go over everything once we choose winners. i know you keep good logs. :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
do i have to re-insert my app or can you just use my other one since they are the same? thanks for the compliment!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established

Sex: male

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 186 lbs

Bodytype: mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
On and off around 3 years, hardcore again for 3 months and im back for the long haul. I have great role models for BB'ing who encourage, criticize, and teach me. When school(college) starts back up I will be taking weight lifting as a class. I also WO at a great gym (LA Fitness) where i can get help whenever needed.

day1: flat bench, decline, incline, flys, abs
day2: cardio
day3: lats, traps, delts, bi's & tri's, back, abs
day4: legs, cardio
day5: off
repeat

swimming-20 mins
racketball-30-45 mins
basketball-30-45 mins
jogging-15 mins
alternate on cardio days depending on mood
-swim and racketball most

neovar by AppliedNutriceuticals
whey protein gold standard

approx 3000 cals daily at a 55/35/20 split
9:30a.m. getup
10:00a.m. small breakfast
11:30a.m. snack
1:00p.m big lunch
2:30p.m. snack
5:30p.m. medium dinner
9:00p.m. snack
12:00a.m. bedtime

3/4-1gal.

Which GOAL / Products your applying for:
cut stack -=- REDuction/Blue UP Stimfree

none

neovar(1 month)
rpm(1 month)
hyperpump(2 weeks)
superpump250(1 week)
drive(1 week)
REDuction(sample)
Golden Finish(sample)
Purple wraath(sample)
Green Mag(sample)
NO shotgun(1 week)

random log
rpm & neovar sponsored log

wouldnt have it any other way

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____ASAP_____, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and reinsert your application, with changes specific to GFH if any. The team will go over them and decide how we'll work things out when we pick winners.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Where's all the apps?!?! I'd be dying to get a shot @ using this product ... :dance::dance::dance:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Dude I feel so dirty applying for a "golden finish"

Savageous

Savageous

Awards
Thanks for the opportunity!

Sex: Male

Height:73 inches

Weight: 255

Bodytype:BIG DUDE!!

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been working out for most of my life. From martial arts to soccer, basketball, football and then the Army. It wasn't until I got out of the Army that I started taking lifting very seriously. During the past five years I've gone from a lanky 180 pounder to a thick 250-ish dude. Feels good! I remember when sports supplementation was all about protein shakes, protein bars and creatine (..with grape juice...yech...). Ever since pre, peri and post workout nutrition has come into the bb-ing world - I've never looked back. I'm constantly trying new pre, peri and post formulas!!

Lift 5 days a week - typically like this:

Day 1: Shoulders/Traps and Calves w cardio
Day 2: Legs w cardio
Day 3: Back with calves and cardio
Day 4: Chest and cardio
Day 5: Arms and calves with cardio

See above. Typically I tack on 20 minutes of cardio after every workout. Mostly the stationary bike or the treadmill. It all depends on my knees feel.

AX 3AD: My last pills are today.
Supplements Direct Pure WPH.
USPLabs Recreate
Controlled Labs Sesaglow
Nutrabolics Superfats
MHP Probolic SR
Gaspari Nutrition Size-on

Meal 1 7:30am
Oatmeal
Protein powder
Yogurt
Almonds
Ground Flax

Meal 2 10:00am
Chicken
Almonds
green beans

Meal 3 12:30pm
Tuna Salad
grapes
Whole Wheat Bread

Meal 4 3:30pm
Chicken
Sweet Potatoe

Post-WO
Carbs 50grams
protein 20grams

Meal 5 7pm
Chicken
fibrous veggies
Brown Rice cooked

Meal 6 9:30pm
Peanut Butter
Protein powder

2500 cals 40/40/20

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons a day.

Current and long-term Goals: Add a lot of very clean mass. Long term: Compete in the Texas Shredder Classic in two years.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Logs:

3AD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107953341

Reviews:

FucoLean: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108423321

Cold Fusion: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108337981

Supplement Direct WPH: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107535221

Probolic SR: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107988481

BSN Lead Dessert: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107241331

Mass FX: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107214771

EPH Hardcore: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107013441

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Sure can.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 18 June, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

tattoopierced1

Sex:Male

Height:6'7"

Weight:216ish (currently am cutting a bit)

Bodytype:Ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been training for 6 years, seriously for the past 3-4 years. Over the past 6 months I have been working with WNBF Pro Jim Cordova and have noticed fantastic results in my physique.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I train Mon, Tues., Thurs, and Fri. I do variations each week from power movements, to TUT movements to keep the muscles guessing, and therefore, growing. I've noticed the most growth using these varying techniques week to week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I stay away from cardio like the plague

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):USPLabs Anabolic Pump and PSlin. Scivation XTend. Whey Protein, Creatine Mono.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): As of now, I am cutting a bit so I wont be on the current diet after next week. My regular bulking diet is as follows: 700g carbs, 340g protein, 120g fat (total 5,240 kcals) Yes this is alot of carbs, and I do drink alot of soda, but I stay around 10% or less bodyfat (the only good thing about being an ectomorph). I eat pretty clean outside of the sodas, I just cant give them up outside of when I cut.

Current Daily water intake: I drink about 1 gallon of water per day

Current and long-term Goals: My current goal (1-2 weeks) is to drop 1-2% bodyfat. Long term goal is to bulk to 240-250lbs and stay 10% or less bodyfat

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): it would probably be easier to list what I HAVENT tried.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): RPM/Drive/XFactor log, PSarm log (couldnt complete due to the yohimbe giving me problems)

Current / Progress Photos: Latest picture I have is from Jan in my avatar.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ____6/23___, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Since its protein, couldn't you make an exception for me?

16..18..they look the same

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always thought that the ingredient profile of this product was outstanding. Good luck guys!

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
has there been a change to the formula/ingredient profile for this? ... or is this being done because there are a lack of logs for this product on this forum?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this stuff is awesome, if I was not logging for ams I would be all over it

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 175

Bodytype: Mesomorph

I'm a fight freak. Train about 6 days out of the week, 3 of those days I do boxing and MMA training mid-day. Night times are always dedicated to at least an hour of lifting and cardio.

4 day lift schedule
Day 1: Chest / Triceps
Day 2: Back / Biceps
Day 3: Shoulders / Abs
Day 4: Legs / Abs

I insert days off periodically, but after day 4 would usually revert back to day 1. Again, at least 3 days a week I do MMA training for approximately 90 to 120 minutes, and cardio training on lift nights.

5 hours of MMA training a week plus approximately 3 hours a week of treadmill work.

ON Whey
ON Casein
XTend
Would likely run Cell Mass with your product as a creatine supplement (Still have half a huge jug left I want to go through)

Breakfast:
PBnJ (good bread / PB)
Extended protein shake

Lunch:
Whey Shake / Salad

Dinner:
Low Fat Chicken meal with veggies and brown rice or Quinoa

Snacks:
Dried Fruit, Nuts, protein bars

I would estimate total calories at or around 2,000 to 2,300 per day at 45 / 25 / 30 ratio of P / C / F

Abolutely no refined sugar / flour...

Approximately 1.5 gallons

Current and long-term Goals:

To gain an additional 10 pounds of LBM... I'm not in any hurried rush. I've gained approximately 20 pounds over the past 8 months since my last fight. About 15 of that being LBM. Keep bodyfat under 10% during add. Increase cardio capacity.

NONE, no recreational drugs or alcohol - occasional tylenol or advil.

Creatine, protein, xtend, superpump (LOVE XTend and SuperPump), Cell Mass, Muscle Milk on occasion, NoXplode... pretty much it.

This would be my first log!

None at the moment, but would be happy to take before / after shots for the purpose of the log and review.

Yes.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of July 1, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Since its protein, couldn't you make an exception for me?

16..18..they look the same

I'm pretty sure it's a solid 18 for requirements, but I will double check for you bro. :)

Good job on the physique though, keep it up!!!! :clap2:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it's a solid 18 for requirements, but I will double check for you bro. :)

Good job on the physique though, keep it up!!!! :clap2:
Awesome thanks man!

Yeah I'm trying. Dieting during baseball is impossible. Lol.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
has there been a change to the formula/ingredient profile for this? ... or is this being done because there are a lack of logs for this product on this forum?

No change in formula.

AM is a great community and we want to show our appreciation for all of you guys and the hard work you put in by giving people the opportunity to log and review the products. The formulas are solid, and we're positive the feedback will be as well. :)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Got a sample of this from NP. Tastes really good. I wanted to add some rum and and a little umbrella to it, and pour it into a hurricane glass.

I promised an app. for goal #1 on the other thread. I will post one here soon too, just in case :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Got a sample of this from NP. Tastes really good. I wanted to add some rum and and a little umbrella to it, and pour it into a hurricane glass.

I promised an app. for goal #1 on the other thread. I will post one here soon too, just in case :)

The taste is delicious, especially refreshing after a hard workout.

Go for it!!! The more applications the better. :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression you could only buy Golden Finishes from prostitutes in Thailand?

:S

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Recovery is the hardest part of my regimen.
I think this applies to alot of people. That's what Golden Finish was designed for... You may want to think about aminos if you don't already supplement with those as well. :)

tattoopierced1

what about adding in more PWO carbs? I get 70g from just gatorade powder, if one were so inclined, would it be OK to do this for the test or should whomever just stick to the directions on the bottle?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
what about adding in more PWO carbs? I get 70g from just gatorade powder, if one were so inclined, would it be OK to do this for the test or should whomever just stick to the directions on the bottle?
That's fine. Golden FinisH is deisgned to be adequate... but Carbs are only a portion of GFH's overall effectiveness, the other being of course quality protein sources selected for optimal growth and the amino complex which contains ample amount of Leucine (the anabolic trigger), as well as insulin regulation. The consumption of GFH timed postworkout is the key.

The important thing is we want you to acheive your goals and get the most out of the product. :)

Golden Protein Complex:

With Hydrolyzed Whey and Whey Isolate providing immediate and sustained amino acid delivery, we enhanced this complex with additional Leucine (the anabolic trigger). With Dicalcium Phosphate from our GFH Complex, the result is a mild tasting, highly effective, optimal recovery product that is easy on the stomach, and doesn't break the bank.

Anabolic Enzyme System:

To take this recovery and growth formula to the next level, we included the clinically proven anabolic enzyme system Aminogen and Carbogen. The result is more efficient utilization of key nutrients during the key post-workout recovery window, helping to trigger anabolism legally and naturally.

CoriCARB and Inulin for Nutrient Shuttling and Enhanced Insulin Regulation:

Our unique and proprietary sugar-free blend of premium, nutrient rich carbohydrate sources enhanced with Inulin will help the serious athlete replenish muscle glycogen and help shuttle amino acids / nutrients into the muscles while blood flow is optimal without the post-workout "crash" associated with other products on the market.

GFH Complex:

For optimal post-workout cellular anabolism, look no further than our GFH Complex. We included crucial Electrolytes and Taurine to work in synergy, keeping your muscles in an anabolic state at the cellular level and for as long as possible. As a bonus, it appears that this complex may even help reduce muscle cramping and unnecessary soreness.

tattoopierced1

That's fine. Golden FinisH is deisgned to be adequate... but Carbs are only a portion of GFH's overall effectiveness, the other being of course quality protein sources selected for optimal growth and the amino complex which contains ample amount of Leucine (the anabolic trigger), as well as insulin regulation. The consumption of GFH timed postworkout is the key.

The important thing is we want you to acheive your goals and get the most out of the product. :)

sweet, answered my question perfectly. Thanks RR

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sex: male

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 182lbs

Bodytype: endo/meso 60/40

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !)
-I have been training for the past 5 years now (wow im getting old). I was never really big then tried putting on weight for football and saw my BF increase to nearly 20% and have been working to add LBM and keep the bf low% I will never be fat again.

Monday: Chest
fly
incline
flat
decline

Tuesday: Back
Pull Ups
Barbell Rows
CG Rows
Pull Overs

Wednesday: Shoulders
Over head press
Middle Delt
Rear Delt
Front Delt
Shrugs

Thursday: Triceps
CG bench
Skull Crushers
Rope Kick Backs
Rev grip Single Arm Press Down

Friday: Biceps
Standing Alternating DB curls
Seated Alternating DB Curls
Concentration Curls
Bicep EZ Curl 21's

Saturday: Legs
Stiff Deads
Hack Squats
Good Mornings
Leg Extensions
Glute Ham Raise
Single Leg Extensions

Sunday: OFF

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible)

Fasted cardio
Mon-Sat
30-45minutes
Treadmill @ 10-15incline and 3.0-3.3 speed

Evening cardio
Mon-Fri
30-60minutes
Treadmill @ 10-15incline and 3.0-3.3 speed

*3 nights per week i will be doing an ab routine prior to cardio. Those nights will be the shorter cardio time nights

Current supplements (exact brand/product name)
Before Fasted Cardio:
2 NP Yohimbe
1 NP Caffeine
2 NP Green Tea
3-5gr NP ALCAR
5gr NP Leucine
2.5gr NP Tyrosine
25mg NOW 7-Keto
1 NOW Relora
1 NOW Ashwanganda
1gr Vit C
400iu Vit. E
1 gaspari Thyrotab
1cap Anabolic Pump

Pre-Workout
6 AMS Hypertroph-X
3-5gr ALCAR
1gr Vit. C
10gr NP Glutamine
1gaspari Thyrotab

Post Workout
1 Anabolic Pump
1 NP ALA
1gr Vit C
75mg CoQ10
400iu Vit E
10gr NP Glutamine

Pre-Cardio
2.5gr NP Tyrosine
3-5gr NP ALCAR
5gr NP Leucine
1 gaspari thyrotab

Before Bed
25mg NOW 7-keto
1 NOW Relora
1 NOW Ashwaganda
1gr Vit. C
4LG I-GH-1

Misc. Supps
Reset AD
LG Receptor
LG Dermasize-X

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible)
Meal 1:
1scoop Whey in water
6 egg whites
1/2cup Oats (dry)
1/2 cup Blueberries

Meal 2:
8oz Chicken
2gr Fish Oil
2TBS Milled Flax Seed

Meal 3:
8oz Chicken
2gr Fish Oil
2TBS milled Flax seed

Meal 4:
2scoops Whey in water
1 cup Oatmeal (dry)
or
1/2 cup Brown Rice
or
1 med sweet potato

Meal 5:
2cans of Tuna
Large Salad

*Optional Meal:
1scoop LG Protein

Meal 6:
4 egg whites
1 cup cottage cheese
2TBS Flax Oil

Daily Macros
Protein:310-335
Carbs: 100gr
Fat: 55gr
Calories: ~2,200

Current Daily water intake
1.5gal minimum

Current and long-term Goals
Current goal is to have a visible 6 pac when relaxed by august 1. Long term goal is be maintaine 200lsb and 8-10%BF

NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible)
All the LG Line
Anabolic Pump
P-Slin
NeoVar (both)
Drive
RPM
AMS Hypertop-X
Gaspari ThyroTabs
Almost all Bulk powders at NP :D
Geeze I can't remember but it's be alot

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/81152-ckd-time-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/75662-getting-big-neovar.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/71740-distilled-water-does.html

I got nothin

Yes I should be able to

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of June 22, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
and im going to assume that hes running for the cut stack right? lol....look at his goal for the answer

best of luck all
:) Golden FinisH is a great product for recovery, whether your bulking or cutting ... I use it for both!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
lol actually i got your 2 threads confused cuz im posting on both of them sorry
however to know that this can be implemented into any stack is great to know

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang dw talk about detail...
Hey it says detaild as possible (I just started a workout log so all that exact info was there,lol )

Well you know what sucks is I must have been waaaay fatter than I thought. I've been at this crap for 5 years ( 3 solid diet years) and here I am 5'9" 180ish pounds and 10% bf....im pissed :aargh:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
quick question....is tropical island smoothie the only flavor of golden finish? cuz it tastes great lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
All applications must be in by Wednesday, June 25th 2008!

Don't let this opportunity get away!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
make sure ot put enough water in it though if not it has an extremely tart/sour aftertaste haha. i made that mistake and then put more water and it was awesome

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
well i hate it when my stuff is too sweet so i always add a little extra water anyways

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All applications must be in by Wednesday, June 25th 2008!

Don't let this opportunity get away!!!
Add PurplE WrAAth t my current arsenal. I just remember I have about 60 scoops left :D Will be sippin on this syrup during my workouts

Til next wed. RR your going to drive me crazy I saw Friday :hammer:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Add PurplE WrAAth t my current arsenal. I just remember I have about 60 scoops left :D Will be sippin on this syrup during my workouts

Til next wed. RR your going to drive me crazy I saw Friday :hammer:
lol the other C-Labs thread will be chosen on friday