Controlled LABS: What's Your Goal?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. thats cool. dang im dreaming right now what the bulk stack with some gold finish would do to me. i think i would be close to being muscle tech jacked
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

2. RR, would you run something like hawthorne with Reduction b/c of the Citrus Aurantium Extract (synephrine) and caffeine content? Or is it really not much of a concern? I dont have BP issues I just dont like getting even moments of high BP. Makes me too antsy.

Interesting fat loss sup btw...
    •   

3. Age:[B]29

Sex:MALE

Height:6'1

Weight:195

Bodytype:ECTO

Training experience :Well my training experience may not be as in-depth as sum of the others applying,but results is what counts,I've been training hard now for nearly a year after 3 years off because of bad car accident.My weight 6months ago was 154 and now its at a rock hard 195.I've sacrificed alot of things to get my body where its at now.If I tell u im gonna do sumtn u can count on it to be done and done right the first time.My weight is stuck at 195 and ive changed diet,trainng sleep everything to get it to go up with no success so I think I'm a perfect canidate for your BULKING PRODUCT.If you want a detailed clean log you can count on getting one from me,I take pride in making sure I do my best.Check out any of my logs and you can see for your -self.Thanks for this opportunity hope to be chose.

Current Training Schedule :As of right now it looks like this:
    Mon: chest
    Tue: legs
    Wen: shoulders
    Thur: back
    Fri: bi's tri's
    Sat-Sun off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol :Zero cardio trying to keep calories high

Current supplements :
    BSN TRUE MASS/CELL MASS/NITRIX, HYPERTROP-X,ARGININE 500MG,IDS (PROTEIN SHOT)

Current Diet and macros
    :
    Calories: 5500-6000 ED
    Protein: 275-350 ED
    Carbs: 500-650 ED

Current Daily water intake:
    1 gallon per-day

Which GOAL / Products your applying for:Anything to do with bulking I'm interested

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:N/A

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Tryed every protein/N.O./creatine supplement there is anything that I though might get me to next level

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):Hypertrop-x (see link below) And Hyper PUMP

Current / Progress Photos:Trying to figure out this posting of pics now have alot of before and after to post,but my avatar is my latest pic.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):[/B] Yes will post weekly if needed.

4. doing zero cardio isnt smart man. even if your trying to bulk. thats how you get endurance. something necessary IMO. plus it keeps you on a lean bulk which i assume your trying to do. Cardio is an essential to any workout.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    doing zero cardio isnt smart man. even if your trying to bulk. thats how you get endurance. something necessary IMO. plus it keeps you on a lean bulk which i assume your trying to do. Cardio is an essential to any workout.
    agreed. just low intensity for 15-30 minutes a couple times per week.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

6. ill vouch for texaslifter89 ...he'd be a great choice. hard working, determined, and focused.

7. thanks nick much appreciated!

8. you know i got u bro

9. why dont you apply haha

10. actually, i mite just do that lol. ive tried that REDuction before and liked it....had good taste too lol.
    guess ill put one in haha
    •   

11. Age: 18

Sex: male

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 186 lbs

Bodytype: mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
    On and off around 3 years, hardcore again for 3 months and im back for the long haul. I have great role models for BB'ing who encourage, criticize, and teach me. When school(college) starts back up I will be taking weight lifting as a class. I also WO at a great gym (LA Fitness) where i can get help whenever needed.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    day1: flat bench, decline, incline, flys, abs
    day2: cardio
    day3: lats, traps, delts, bi's & tri's, back, abs
    day4: legs, cardio
    day5: off
    repeat

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    swimming-20 mins
    racketball-30-45 mins
    basketball-30-45 mins
    jogging-15 mins
    alternate on cardio days depending on mood
    -swim and racketball most

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    neovar by AppliedNutriceuticals
    whey protein gold standard

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    approx 3000 cals daily at a 55/35/20 split
    9:30a.m. getup
    10:00a.m. small breakfast
    11:30a.m. snack
    1:00p.m big lunch
    2:30p.m. snack
    5:30p.m. medium dinner
    9:00p.m. snack
    12:00a.m. bedtime

3/4-1gal.

Which GOAL / Products your applying for:
    cut stack -=- REDuction/Blue UP Stimfree

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    neovar(1 month)
    rpm(1 month)
    hyperpump(2 weeks)
    superpump250(1 week)
    drive(1 week)
    REDuction(sample)
    Golden Finish(sample)
    Purple wraath(sample)
    Green Mag(sample)
    NO shotgun(1 week)

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    random log
    rpm & neovar sponsored log

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
    wouldnt have it any other way

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____ASAP_____, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

12. dude take the neovar recomped i gave you with this if you win it. i gave it to you for a reason haha

13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    RR, would you run something like hawthorne with Reduction b/c of the Citrus Aurantium Extract (synephrine) and caffeine content? Or is it really not much of a concern? I dont have BP issues I just dont like getting even moments of high BP. Makes me too antsy.

Interesting fat loss sup btw...
    I think REDuction is a very fresh and innovative fat loss supplement, having you covered 24/7 was a great idea.

The synephrine and caffeine content in REDuction hasn't affected BP in other users, so it's not a concern IMO. But you can run hawthorne along with the stack if it makes you feel better. I know that there aren't as many 'stims' in REDuction as there is thermogenics. You don't get the jitters like with other fat-burners that run off high caffeine.

RR

14. All applications must be in by Wednesday, June 25th 2008!

Don't let this opportunity get away!!!

15. Welcome RenegadeRow!

You are doing a fine job !

16. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    doing zero cardio isnt smart man. even if your trying to bulk. thats how you get endurance. something necessary IMO. plus it keeps you on a lean bulk which i assume your trying to do. Cardio is an essential to any workout.
    Zero cardio is right bro,and for your endurance idea not needed bro,i can jump on a tread mill day or night and knock out 5 miles with no endurance problems.I ran cross country through high school an college, my body adapts fast to any stuation.And no I'm not looking to lean bulk,I'm looking to through on as much weight as possible,then I will run my 6 week cutter phase.My back to back sets give me all the cardio I need what works for u is alot diff. then what may work for me.

17. Hey texas is the any reason you still got your name in this pot of applicants,did'nt I just read that you won a log opportunity for Adrenalean. Maybe I mssed something if so I apologize.

18. i had to cancel that log. so im offering it to someone else. trying to get me in trouble tisk tisk.

19. Actually no was'nt tryn to get u caught up,I just want a fair chance like everyone else here.I know you've seen it and i know you hate it because i do when people apply for like 5 diff. logs and win 3 of them.... (example) and 2 of them are for a creatine products or sumtn,How could u seriously run a honest detailed log,when you would actually never know what product was really working..lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Welcome RenegadeRow!

You are doing a fine job !
    whats up bro? welcome to AM! i have seen you over at bodybuilding.com alot ever really talked to you though! this is my home forum hehehe

21. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Actually no was'nt tryn to get u caught up,I just want a fair chance like everyone else here.I know you've seen it and i know you hate it because i do when people apply for like 5 diff. logs and win 3 of them.... (example) and 2 of them are for a creatine products or sumtn,How could u seriously run a honest detailed log,when you would actually never know what product was really working..lol
    yeah man im not one to do that no worries. im handing it off to another worthy candidate. i try to be a straight up guy

22. good dude.....jus wish sum of these other cats could be as STAND-UP as you.Had a few bro's in on that ADRLN. maybe they got a chance now...lol

23. edit: got called an idiot again....its starting to hurt

24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah man im not one to do that no worries. im handing it off to another worthy candidate. i try to be a straight up guy
    Good looks bro!

25. Age: 32

Sex: male

Height: 6'

Weight: 215 lbs

Bodytype: mes0/endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
    I have been doing this for 20 years, so you will probably not find someone more dedicated. I have been going to a gym since I was 7, just watching as my father and the other crew lifted, and I was hooked ever since.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Sunday: arms
    Monday: back width
    Tuesday: off
    Wednesday: chest
    Thursday: bi's/lower legs
    Friday: Back thickness
    Saturday: Shoulders

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    7 days a week, usually 30-45minutes per session. I normally spend time on treadmill or bike

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    AMS Hypertrop-X
    RPN DCP
    Body Fortress Advanced Wey

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    I eat, ALOT. Spread out over 6 meals per day. I do most of my carb loading in the am, and by the end of the day I am almost carb free besides vegetables.

1gal.

Which GOAL / Products your applying for:
    #3 no doubt

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    entired AN line
    almost all Animal/Universal line outside of animal test
    have run Epi/Havoc, MDrol, Furazadrol
    Levi Reloaded (solid product)

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    My run with MST's Kreaceps

Hypertrop-X: this is how the Reaper does it (sponsored)

Reaper's Leviathan Reloaded Fat Destruction Log

I have run a few others at bb.com as well as a review of my samples from CL:
    Samples Review

Current / Progress Photos:
    would be happy to supply\

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
    of course

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____ASAP_____, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

26. WOW, I'd LOVE to try Stack #3. White Flood worked wonders for me when I ran it before, and it'd be great to try out a substitute to my standard Xtend in my arsenal !! Consider my application in tonight !

27. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    WOW, I'd LOVE to try Stack #3. White Flood worked wonders for me when I ran it before, and it'd be great to try out a substitute to my standard Xtend in my arsenal !! Consider my application in tonight !
    your pix are lookin crazy

28. uh oh. there goes the house. hey hey big guy

29. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    uh oh. there goes the house. hey hey big guy

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs
    By abnxtwo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 05:38 PM
  2. What's your goal??? New opportunity from Controlled LABS
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8