Controlled LABS: What's Your Goal?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

In celebration of the new support here @ AM,
we are offering 3 lucky members an opportunity
to advance their goals regardless of what they are.
You don't want to miss this!!!!!!

Tester/Goal #1 : Bulking
GlycerGROW + Green MAG

Tester/Goal #2 : Fat Loss/Cut
REDuction + Blue UP stimfree

Tester/Goal #3 : Recomp
Purple WRAATH + White FLOOD

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing 3 reputable members from this forum to do a detailed log / review.

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take their training and nutrition seriously. It must include a final summary. Before / after photos, measurements, and stats are optional, but strongly preferred.

We require that all testers do NOT make major changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other major supplement changes or other sponsored products) during the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.
Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, from the United States or Canada, and must be willing to provide proof of age.

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.
REQUIRED information:
Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Which GOAL / Products your applying for:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.
To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Good Luck !!

Last edited:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is an awesome opportunity, I am logging for AMS right now or I would apply, especially for #3

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What info is required? I'd be interested in this opp:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice idea :) Good luck guys. You will love Green Mag, I mix it with everything and anything! BCAA's, Leucine, Glutamine, BA, it tastes great and is your staple creatine!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
What info is required? I'd be interested in this opp:

Updated the original post with requirements.
Looking forward to seeing your application bro! :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nice idea :) Good luck guys. You will love Green Mag, I mix it with everything and anything! BCAA's, Leucine, Glutamine, BA, it tastes great and is your staple creatine!
I've always found Green MAG to be one of the best tasting products out there, no doubt!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'll be really interested to see the REDuction + BlueUp combination. As we all know, test levels decrease slightly when cutting, so BlueUp will be a great addition.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
when is the contest, over and winners chosen? i am very interested in all of them.im running hypertrop-x right now but only have about 3 weeks left.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
when is the contest, over and winners chosen? i am very interested in all of them.im running hypertrop-x right now but only have about 3 weeks left.
It's open ended now. We will choose a date in a bit. It doesn't hurt to apply, and we'll take your circumstances into account when choosing winners.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome man! well here comes my application!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Tex application

Sex:
-male
Height:
-5'8 1/2
Weight:
-varies between 160-165 LBS

Bodytype:
-ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
-2 years off and on
-Serious for the past 4 months
-I have run various workout styles including: HIT, Bill starr 5x5, and Anabolic mass/strength Workout, along with many customized personals
-Lots of endurance training as well

-8 day split mass/strength

WarmUp(1st excercise for each day only):
1st warmup set: 10 reps with 50%
2nd warmup set: 2 reps with 70%
3rd warmup set: 2 reps with 80%

Day 1: Chest, biceps
Bench presses 3 sets 6- 8 reps
Incline bench presses 2 sets 6- 8 reps
Dips with added weights 2 sets 8-10 reps
Barbell curls 3 sets 6-10 reps
Dumbbell curls 2 sets 6-10 reps

Day 2: OFF
Cardio
Abs
Obliques

Day 3: Thighs
Squats 3 sets 6-10 reps
Leg presses 2 sets 8-10 reps
Leg curls 2 sets 8-10 reps

Day 4: OFF
off

Day 5: Shoulder, triceps
Presses behind neck 3 sets 6- 8 reps
Upright row 2 sets 8-10 reps
Side laterals 2 sets 8-10 reps
Lying triceps presses 3 sets 6-10 reps
Triceps pulley pushdown 2 sets 8-10 reps

Day 6: OFF
Cardio
Abs

Day 7: Back. calves
Chins with added weight 3 sets 8-10 reps
Lat pull to neck 2 sets 8-10 reps
Barbell bent-over row 2 sets 6-10 reps
Seated cable row 2 sets 6-10 reps
Standing calf raise 3 sets 8-12 reps
Seated calf raise 2 sets 8-12 reps

Day 8: OFF
off

-every even number day
1.5 miles treadmill
1 mile Oliptical
15 minutes level 12 stair master (varies day to day)

-Hypertrop-x by Advanced Muscle Science
-Intrabolic by Athletic Edge Nutrition
-Mass Fx Maximum by Anabolic Xtreme
-Champions chocolate whey protein

Macros: 40-40-20
-I am bulking currently so im trying to take in high protein and carbs

-1.5+ Gallons/day

-Recomp or Bulk...
Reason: I am bulking and have been for the past month or so. I dont like to straight bulk. I prefer to bulk, recomp, bulk, recomp, ect. so that i never gain too much fat in a particular area.

-N/A

-Intrabolic, IntraXcell by Athletic Edge Nutrition
-RPM, Neovar, Drive, Neovar Recomped by APPNut
-Hyperpump, Nocturnabol, Hypertrop-x by Advanced Muscle Science
-Green Mag, White Flood by Controlled Labs
-Mass FX Maximum by Anabolic Xtreme

hypertrop-x, intrabolic, mass fx max
Neovar/RPM
intrabolic, IntraXcell

Not a problem to post at all. or is this asking me to put them here?

Always do. I post before, mid, after

Disclaimer: Agreed

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sex: Male

Height: 6'1

Weight: 215lbs

Bodytype: Ectoish...

5+ years training experience. Early years were spent building. Started at 150lbs and skinny! I did a lot of "t-nation" type training programs and some HST splits mixed in. Those first 4+ years were all focused on mass. There was one cutter done last summer. In the last year I have changed to single body part splits. I like getting to the gym everyday and this allows me to do just that. I've noticed a lot of progress especially in the last 8 months or so as I have seemed to dial in on the right trainging/diet combination.

Day 1: Chest
2: Shoulders/Traps
3: Legs
4: Back
5: Arms
Repeat

Abs are done almost ED. Forearms about 2x/week. Working the 8-10 rep range right now but I vary it and I will work as low as 5 reps and as high as 15-20 reps depending on the lift.

None, I have found this to be a mass killer for myself.

1. Bulk green tea capped 600mg/day
2. Nature Made B-Complex (1-2 caps/day)
3. Nature Made Beta Carotene (25000iu/day)
4. Solaray Zinc 50-100mg/day
5. Selenium (200mcg/day)
6. Napalm (1 bottle, started 2 days ago)
7. NP's bulk creatine mono

TKD type diet. 2500 cals/day.
protein: 380-400 grams
carbs: 20-50g
fat: 90-100g

Current Daily water intake: A lot, at least 4 - 32oz servings

Which GOAL / Products your applying for: Reduction/Blue Up

Occasionally go out drinking but try to limit it to carb free drinks.

All the basics, intraxcell, AP, alri mass stack, massfx, bcaa's, poseidon, powerfull, dermacrine, sustain, list goes on and on...

none at am.com...

Took this a lil bit ago...

Yep

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __any day___________, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm i'd like to try the reduction/blue up, but then again maybe I should just enjoy all the crap I already have here :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
hmm i'd like to try the reduction/blue up, but then again maybe I should just enjoy all the crap I already have here :)
LOL I'm the same way. Well at least if you get chosen to do BlueUp+REDuction, after that cycle you'll still have it all left!

kebeeeen

Awards

Sex: Male

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 153

Bodytype: Ectomorph
Training experience: I first started working out back in high school about 5 years ago. Since than I have just started getting back into it and have been training hard for almost a year.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol: My workout varies since I try to mix it up so my muscles don’t get use to what I am doing. Sometimes I will go high rep medium weight (3x10) or low rep with heavy weight (3x6-8). I also mix up the muscles group every week. Its hard for me to put what workouts I usually do cause I try to change it almost every time I go but this is what it would generally look like
Day 1: Chest/tri
Every week I change between barbell and dumbbell
Flat bench
Incline bench
Butterfly
Cable crossover
Close grip bench press
Decline bench
Skull crusher
Cable one arm tricep extension
Dumbbell seated tricep press
Tricep push down

Day 2: Legs/shoulders/forearms
Squats
Leg press
Seated leg curl
Calf press
Seated dumbbell press
Front dumbbell raise
Seated Dumbbell bent over rear delt raise
Side lateral raise

Day 3: Back/bi/traps
Seated one-arm cable pulley rows
V-bar (or wide grip) pull down
Bent over barbell row
One arm dumbbell row
Alternate incline dumbbell curl
Cross body hammer curl
Preacher curl
Preacher one arm hammer curl

Day 4: off

Repeat

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Since I am on a recomp/bulking I usually jog/bike for about 20-30 minutes after working out.

Current supplements: Controlled Labs Green Magnitude (only a few days left in tub), ON whey extreme milk chocolate, NOW calcium citrate, SportPharma multivitamin

Current Diet and macros: My diet consists of a lot of fish, chicken, and beef. I usually eat about 5-6 meals a day.
This is what my diet usually looks like:
6:30am: 1 cup of milk, ½ cup of oats, cup of strawberry/bananas, ½ yogurt, 2 tsp of peanut butter all blended up.
9:00am: breakfast sandwich from work with a banana
11:15am: Workout for about 60-90 minutes
12:30ish: Whey with cup of milk
1:00pm: rice with chicken/beef/fish (varies day to day) and some vegetables.
4:00pm: piece of chicken/beef/fish and some vegetables
7:00pm: Snack small portion of rice with chicken/beef/fish
9:30pm: 1 cup of milk, ½ cup of oats, cup of strawberry/bananas, ½ yogurt, 2 tsp of peanut butter all blended up.

Current Daily water intake: Gallon of water a day.

Which GOAL / Products your applying for: Bulking/Recomp

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Gaspari Superpump, Vpx No Shotgun, Controlled Labs Green Magnitude, Controlled Labs Purple Wrath, ON Whey

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None but would like to start

Current / Progress Photos: Will post current pictures soon

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of receiving the product 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far fellas!!!!! Good candidates already

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yee haw! thats good to know RR. that means you have a tough decision! haha

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck on that bro. going to they gym take it easy...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the heads up RenegadeRows. You probably know I'm a big fan of Controlled Labs. I'm doing a log for hypertroph-X and have two more to go and have to wait int ill my elbow heals up to do my Xfactor-lean xtreme log. so Ill pass on this one. I hope to enter a contest in the future, however.

I don't know this guy ,Royd The Noyd looks like a good candidate from my knowledge of nutrition for the cut stack.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Right on smeton... Glad the products are working so well for you! Good luck with the elbow, I'm sure there'll be other opportunities in the future for you to jump on

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
A quick description of the products might help some decide:

Bulk Stack

GlycerGROW is a cell volumizer through the method of Glycerol. It forces water into your muscles making them volumized, while at the same time providing crazy vascularity and endurance/strength.

Green MAGnitude is a creatine matrix with workout goodies threw in. The reason we put it with GG is the two compliment eachother VERY well, GlycerGROW will actually enhance the effects of GM.

Cutting Stack

REDuction is a brand new fat burner, that includes both AM and PM doses. That means 24/7 fat loss.

BlueUP is a test booster, that increases both free and total test. When you cut your test levels have a tendancy to drop off, and this will counteract that and help you retain muscle.

Recomp Stack

Purple WRAATH is a great endurance EAA (amino acid) product. It will increase your endurance, is great for cardio and recovery, as well as helping you retain muscle if your cutting.

White FLOOD is like a lightening jolt before a workout. Intense pumps, energy, focus, endurance and strength. Both products together are great for fine tuning your body composition.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 6'4

Weight: 249lbs

Bodytype: Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have been training for close to 6 years, 5 serious. My body has had plenty up and downs. I was once a great athlete but rail thin. I stopped playing sports and become a couch potato my first year of college. I went from a healthy 185 to an unhealthy 260lbs. Liver values were both over 100, HDL was low, LDL high, I had 0 endurance!! I picked up a Mens health mag and haven't looked back since. I dropped down to 205lbs and bulked back up to 255lbs before re-comping. Then the injury bug hit and then laziness hit and I was starting back over again. Present day I am somewhere in the middle looking to bulk back up.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Weight training routine varies so I will not post anything for it, usually a 4 day split working chest/biceps, shoulers, legs and back/triceps. Rep ranges are usually between 8-12, for me seems to be best for strength and mass gaining.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I do some running, some swimming during the summer but most comes from heavy bag muay thai work.

AEN- Intracell
AEN- Intrabolic
GNC- Creatine Mono

6:00 AM- 1/2 cup of berries(usually mixed), 1 cup of oatmeal, 3 whole eggs, 4 egg whites.

8:30 AM- Protein Shake with yogurt.

11:30 AM- 2 turkey burger patties on 2 slices of Whole wheat Bread(9g of fiber), salad with homemade dressing, plus another serving of veggies.

2:30 PM- Peanut Butter Sandwhich on whole wheat bread(9g of fiber)

4:30 PM- Protein Shake with berries, yogurt.

6:30 PM- Protein Shake with maltodextrin

7:45 PM- Dinner, whatever my wife cooks.

10:00 PM - Protein Shake, added fiber, berries.

Been adding alot of squash and mushrooms lately.

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 gallons

Which GOAL / Products your applying for: Bulking- GG/GM

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Green Mag, Intrabolic, Intracell, SizeON, VitragoCGL, Hyperdrolx2, Bad Ass Mass, Activate Xtreme, Retain 2, Superdrol, Halodrol-50, epi-E, Orastan-E, Propadrol, Hemadrol, SuperPump, CellMass, NO Xpolde, Trac, Trac-Xtreme NO and there are others.

ActivaTe Xtreme Log!! - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
SNS Mental Stack Review - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
HDx2: The Road To Mass Continues.... - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
BAM: UNC's road back to MASS!! - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
UNC's WTF it's 3AD Log!!!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Road to Re-Comp Glory! Sponsored/Unsponsored Intracell/Intrabolic log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78098-unc-s-aen.html

Current / Progress Photos: I don't have any current,but I can get them.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __________June 16___, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I want to say I have been wanting to try this since it first came out. I saw a log on it back in 06 I beleive from a memeber at DA. Just never got around to ordering it.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
What flavor of green mag RR? It doesn't matter to me just curious(haven't tried the new flav)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thats cool. dang im dreaming right now what the bulk stack with some gold finish would do to me. i think i would be close to being muscle tech jacked

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RR, would you run something like hawthorne with Reduction b/c of the Citrus Aurantium Extract (synephrine) and caffeine content? Or is it really not much of a concern? I dont have BP issues I just dont like getting even moments of high BP. Makes me too antsy.

Interesting fat loss sup btw...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established

Sex:MALE

Height:6'1

Weight:195

Bodytype:ECTO

Training experience :Well my training experience may not be as in-depth as sum of the others applying,but results is what counts,I've been training hard now for nearly a year after 3 years off because of bad car accident.My weight 6months ago was 154 and now its at a rock hard 195.I've sacrificed alot of things to get my body where its at now.If I tell u im gonna do sumtn u can count on it to be done and done right the first time.My weight is stuck at 195 and ive changed diet,trainng sleep everything to get it to go up with no success so I think I'm a perfect canidate for your BULKING PRODUCT.If you want a detailed clean log you can count on getting one from me,I take pride in making sure I do my best.Check out any of my logs and you can see for your -self.Thanks for this opportunity hope to be chose.

Current Training Schedule :As of right now it looks like this:
Mon: chest
Tue: legs
Wen: shoulders
Thur: back
Fri: bi's tri's
Sat-Sun off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol :Zero cardio trying to keep calories high

Current supplements :
BSN TRUE MASS/CELL MASS/NITRIX, HYPERTROP-X,ARGININE 500MG,IDS (PROTEIN SHOT)

Current Diet and macros
:
Calories: 5500-6000 ED
Protein: 275-350 ED
Carbs: 500-650 ED

1 gallon per-day

Which GOAL / Products your applying for:Anything to do with bulking I'm interested

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:N/A

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Tryed every protein/N.O./creatine supplement there is anything that I though might get me to next level

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):Hypertrop-x (see link below) And Hyper PUMP

Current / Progress Photos:Trying to figure out this posting of pics now have alot of before and after to post,but my avatar is my latest pic.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):[/B] Yes will post weekly if needed.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
doing zero cardio isnt smart man. even if your trying to bulk. thats how you get endurance. something necessary IMO. plus it keeps you on a lean bulk which i assume your trying to do. Cardio is an essential to any workout.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
doing zero cardio isnt smart man. even if your trying to bulk. thats how you get endurance. something necessary IMO. plus it keeps you on a lean bulk which i assume your trying to do. Cardio is an essential to any workout.
agreed. just low intensity for 15-30 minutes a couple times per week.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ill vouch for texaslifter89 ...he'd be a great choice. hard working, determined, and focused.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
actually, i mite just do that lol. ive tried that REDuction before and liked it....had good taste too lol.
guess ill put one in haha

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established

Sex: male

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 186 lbs

Bodytype: mesomorph

On and off around 3 years, hardcore again for 3 months and im back for the long haul. I have great role models for BB'ing who encourage, criticize, and teach me. When school(college) starts back up I will be taking weight lifting as a class. I also WO at a great gym (LA Fitness) where i can get help whenever needed.

day1: flat bench, decline, incline, flys, abs
day2: cardio
day3: lats, traps, delts, bi's & tri's, back, abs
day4: legs, cardio
day5: off
repeat

swimming-20 mins
racketball-30-45 mins
basketball-30-45 mins
jogging-15 mins
alternate on cardio days depending on mood
-swim and racketball most

neovar by AppliedNutriceuticals
whey protein gold standard

approx 3000 cals daily at a 55/35/20 split
9:30a.m. getup
10:00a.m. small breakfast
11:30a.m. snack
1:00p.m big lunch
2:30p.m. snack
5:30p.m. medium dinner
9:00p.m. snack
12:00a.m. bedtime

3/4-1gal.

cut stack -=- REDuction/Blue UP Stimfree

none

neovar(1 month)
rpm(1 month)
hyperpump(2 weeks)
superpump250(1 week)
drive(1 week)
REDuction(sample)
Golden Finish(sample)
Purple wraath(sample)
Green Mag(sample)
NO shotgun(1 week)

random log
rpm & neovar sponsored log

wouldnt have it any other way

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____ASAP_____, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude take the neovar recomped i gave you with this if you win it. i gave it to you for a reason haha

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
RR, would you run something like hawthorne with Reduction b/c of the Citrus Aurantium Extract (synephrine) and caffeine content? Or is it really not much of a concern? I dont have BP issues I just dont like getting even moments of high BP. Makes me too antsy.

Interesting fat loss sup btw...
I think REDuction is a very fresh and innovative fat loss supplement, having you covered 24/7 was a great idea.

The synephrine and caffeine content in REDuction hasn't affected BP in other users, so it's not a concern IMO. But you can run hawthorne along with the stack if it makes you feel better. I know that there aren't as many 'stims' in REDuction as there is thermogenics. You don't get the jitters like with other fat-burners that run off high caffeine.

RR

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
All applications must be in by Wednesday, June 25th 2008!

Don't let this opportunity get away!!!

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Welcome RenegadeRow!

You are doing a fine job ;)!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Zero cardio is right bro,and for your endurance idea not needed bro,i can jump on a tread mill day or night and knock out 5 miles with no endurance problems.I ran cross country through high school an college, my body adapts fast to any stuation.And no I'm not looking to lean bulk,I'm looking to through on as much weight as possible,then I will run my 6 week cutter phase.My back to back sets give me all the cardio I need what works for u is alot diff. then what may work for me.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hey texas is the any reason you still got your name in this pot of applicants,did'nt I just read that you won a log opportunity for Adrenalean. Maybe I mssed something if so I apologize.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i had to cancel that log. so im offering it to someone else. trying to get me in trouble tisk tisk.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Actually no was'nt tryn to get u caught up,I just want a fair chance like everyone else here.I know you've seen it and i know you hate it because i do when people apply for like 5 diff. logs and win 3 of them.... (example) and 2 of them are for a creatine products or sumtn,How could u seriously run a honest detailed log,when you would actually never know what product was really working..lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Welcome RenegadeRow!

You are doing a fine job ;)!
whats up bro? welcome to AM! i have seen you over at bodybuilding.com alot ever really talked to you though! this is my home forum hehehe