AN needs 3 Creatine NON-RESPONDERS

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Creatine not work on you?

Then Applied Nutriceuticals wants you!.......to log Neovar Recomped.

We WILL see to it quickly that your mind is changed about creatine!​

Please apply here in this thread, and keep non-application chatter to a minimum. We'll choose minimum 3 people by the end of next week. No set application..... I just want YOU to convince ME of why you would be a good choice. Please include any creatine products you have used previously as well. Minimum 3 updates per week required, before/after pics not required but will be taken into consideration in the selection process.

Questions, holla atcha boy.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never really responded to any creatine product. I have tried a few different brands of bulk creatine mono. I tried V12 back in the day when it first came out. I tried EAS Phosphagen Elite, not sure if that worked but I did get something out of it, maybe the beta alanine. I know BA works for me and it has both in creatine mono and BA. I tried CEE when it first came out and got results for about the first week and then nothing. Pretty much given up on all creatine products since then. Once in a while I will try a new brand of bulk creatine mono since I know there are other benifits to creatine mono than stregth gains, plus it is really cheap, so why not use it anyway?. I don't get the bloat that others seem to get from CM. So I'm not really sure what I should expect out of creatine as far as gaining strength.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for people that train for strength to log also? Being a powerlifter I would definitely be able to tell as my lifts are recorded weekly. In saying that, depending on the quality of the product, there may be body composition changes also. I've used a few fancy creatine products (SizeOn, Cell-Mass, V-12 etc. etc.) and they weren't worth it. I noticed NOTHING. I'd be interested in trying your product/s. I'm just under 6' and around body fat is around 18%. I can post a current picture once I get home from work.

joepump

joepump

Awards
Well I'm currently using that cell mass and have been for 7 weeks,i have not seen anything close to what it says on bottle.I fell for the hype and i hung in there this long just because it says it may take more time to work for diff. people.You would honestly think by now i would be seeing these great (RONNIE) results or at least thats what the bottle told me LMAO.Before that I dumped a truck load of money into the KRE-ALKALYN hype,I used a product by BIOCEUTICAL RESEARCH.This product did'nt do anything special thats why i switched.The one before that was well actually everything that GNC sales.lol I'm considered a hardgainer but dang man if the creatine is good you should see something good happening even if its a lil weight or strengh gain.That brings up another I used CELL-TECH, yeah i gained the 7 poinds in 7 days ,but it was all water, big surprise and the sugar in that stuff gave me more energy and strengh than its creatine content ever could.

Well back to the main point I WOULD LOVE to try your product.I can only hope it works because i've almost gave up on creatine SO CHANGE MY MIND ,maybe this is the ONE.I run honest logs and would post before an after pics.Thanks for your consideration.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
i have a long time without taking any creatine but ive taken the following:

regular gnc monohydrate
cell tech
vpx cex
san v12
universal storm

The gnc monohydrate didnt do much for me it was my first creatine so maybe I didn't drink enough water to see my body change at least a bit. No strength change.

On the cell tech I did gain a few pounds and looked a bit fuller but damn it had mad sugar. I didn't see any strength increase.

vpx cex tasted amazingly horrible and I didnt notice jack sh/t

san v12 was my favorite of the bunch. It gave me pretty good pumps and wood. I did look fuller on it, gained about 2 pounds on it. No strength increase in weights but a few more reps on some exercises.

storm did help me push a few extra reps out but I did double dose it. I bought 2 bottles of it and used them consecutively. I really did expect more from it but the price and amount of servings is pretty good so it alright but not as potent as I expected.

21yrs old, 5,11" 170lbs down from 185 because I stopped training to get Lasik(i did take more time off than I had too), Pushing to gain 5-10 pounds withn the next 30-45days.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
Prior creatine use: Various bulk mono's, Omega sports cre-ethyl thunder, and Controlled labs Green Bulge

Creatine Results: Nada, except possibly slightly elevated muscular endurance on prolabs mono.

Estimated start date if selected: first or second week of July.

Current training protocol/goals: Maximal muscular power and endurance. Will probably be starting to train MMA at a more serious level in the next month or two as well.
Usually use a 3-4 day split with focus on compound, heavy movements in the 1-5 rep range with one or two HIIT cardio sessions mixed in.

General info about me: been training consistently for past 3 years, quality of training has hopefully gone up through that time. I'm 5'6" 160 and will be looking to start competing in either powerlifting, MMA or most likely a combination of both. I also have a love for Oly lifting and have a goals to clean and jerk 225 by the end of the year.
I'm also currently studying to become a NSCA CSCS and plan to make the move from the business world to the athletic training world over the next 3 months.

If chosen to log Neovar recomped I would base my results on increases in strength, muscular endurance, improvements in recovery and work output and improvements in body composition. Updating a daily log would not be a problem.

Anymore info needed just let me know.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
By non-responders, how about People who bloat up? That's me! I take creatine, I balloon up bad, mainly in the belly. It's like beer in a pill! :sad:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Creatine products used: Pro-perfomance,cell mass,weider 1200,cell tech and controlled labs green magnitude plus plenty of other ones.

Creatine Results:Well results were mixed between the diff. brands,but mostly water retention was only thing they produced.I've never seen the awesome results that many have claimed to get from creatine supplementation.So i'm hoping your product will back up the claims.

Personal Info: I'm 6'1 196 29years old.I've been training off and on sence high school,but for last year been training seriously with great results no thanks to creatine(lol).I've ran a few logs on this site,so you can check them out.I run honest,detailed logs.I will post daily for how ever long the supplement lasts and wll post pic's on bi-weekly basis.I appreciate this opportunity and will do my very best if chosen to run log for you Thanks.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
CE2 (can't remember the type)
Cell-Tech (CEE)
Body Fortress (creatine mono)
higher power (creatine mono)
BSN No-Xplode (can't remember type)

i am a creatine NON responder. CEE makes me feel not as beat up post workout, but just as sore the next day, No-Xplode got me jacked up on energy, but 1g of b-12 (transporting agent) does that too. i've never gained weight on any creatine product, but i used to remember people saying it should be the staple of your workout stack, so i kept trying them.

i work out 5x a week, 181 lbs, 5'9" 31 years old 10% bf - i take my workouts seriously - all supersets, no breaks, in and out in 45 minutes.
M- chest/shoulders
T- legs/back
W- arms
Th- HIIT
F- legs/back (weak point training)

prior log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/85258-acl-tren-extreme.html

lector606

lector606

Awards
Well, I've tried Fusion Purple K, Cellmass, bulk creatine mono, and various types of creatine in pre-workout products (albeit probably not in huge concentrations) and I've seen very little in terms of results.

In fact, I didn't notice anything from any of the above products but the creatine mono, and I stopped taking it because it was giving me quite an upset stomach. I have been reading about neovar recomped and I think it might be the solution for my creatine issues, so I would be really interested in trying it!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo Lan, a friend of mine is interested in Neovar but refuses to buy it because he has never responded to creatine. He also seen me use it and it still hasnt convinced him even with the fat loss/strength gains I experienced. I really want to make him a believer as he talks creatine down so much most of my other friends are convinced its crap too. Hes used Mono and CEE and nothin. I know he was dosing it right too because we took it at the same time. I got me a bottle comin in the mail. Im so excited. I love this stuff! Good luck on making your decision mang!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well i never seem to respond to any creatine..especially not neovar... SIKE

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
I haven't really ever responded to any type of Creatine. I have half of a bottle of the original Neovar sitting right here. I didn't really see or feel as if I was responding to it. I've had the Recomped in my Nutra shopping cart for quite some time now.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
well i never seem to respond to any creatine..especially not neovar... SIKE
Smartass! LOL. :D. You sir officially get hit with the ASS stamp for that...

[youtube]Cjz30i-Ax2k[/youtube]

Just messing with ya bud...lol. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've used a variety of creatines:

Original Neovar (Not a fan of CEE), Size-on, Clout, Xceed. Mono, GreenMag, and Purple K.

Out of those, Mono has been my favorite, but even then, I got very little in terms of results. The other products have always been a blend of things, which has made them effective in other ways, but never anything terribly creatine driven.

The reason I would love to try Neovar recomped is because I loved the insulin mimicker properties of the first one (great stuff), but was not a fan of the CEE. With the addition of mono and the new form of creatine (which I have not tried), I am actually excited about a creatine product for once.

I can post before/afters, will be bulking, and eat a ton of carbs, so it would be a great fit.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just spent the last hour watching Conan on this page....

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I just spent the last hour watching Conan on this page....
Conan is classic stuff. LOL. Leno and Letterman don't have sh*t on Conan...hahahah. :D

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Will the 3 winners be picked soon,I very excited about trying this I hope I'M one of them,which I'm sure everyone does...lol

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
Creatine NO-RESPONDER

I have tried many types of creatine starting back with EAS Phosphagen then the many types of creatine monohydrate
have tried many of the premixed types capsule forms also tried many of the transport ssytem ones ended with the latest one cree-extreme creatine ethyl ester hcl

never seemed to get anything from it but bloating

if you pick me i am willing to try it and log it

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
checkin in

AaronTech

Awards
Well, I have used many different creatines.

My very first was creatine monohydrate, which didn't really give me much improvement at all, so I tried Cell-Tech Hardcore (granted, this was when I was new to bodybuilding, so bear with me). CTH didn't do much for me except make me gain more fat because of all the sugar. My strength gains didn't go up at all. I figured I could try Cellmass/NOXplode because it was a different creatine, but there was no gain whatsoever in that, so I stopped buying it. I then tried some bulk CEE, which was not the best tasting stuff in the world, but I still took it to try and gain muscle, weight, anything. Still, no avail with that. I then switched to Universal Storm which, although the first creatine that I actually noticed anything in strength, still didn't make a significant difference that I could see in any of my workouts. I then started using Animal Pump, which didn't do much except wake me up a bit; no strength gains. I tried ColdFusion EX for a bit (which truly is the only powdered suplement that gave me any real energy), but I couldn't stand the taste, and I wasn't making any gains. I recently began using Green Magnitude, which has helped me endurance-wise, but still not significantly enough that I see a major difference in gains. To be completely honest, I have actually had better gains while I'm not using any creatine, then when I'm on it. However, I know all the benefits creatine has and am still looking for one which I can use and really make some noticeable gains. I looked into Neovar recomped for a little while and I like what I see, so hopefully it can benefit me and make a difference in my workouts. Hope you consider me.

EDIT: Have been working out for about ~2.5 years.
I can upload pics, and I usually update log every day.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have used many different creatines.

My very first was creatine monohydrate, which didn't really give me much improvement at all, so I tried Cell-Tech Hardcore (granted, this was when I was new to bodybuilding, so bear with me). CTH didn't do much for me except make me gain more fat because of all the sugar. My strength gains didn't go up at all. I figured I could try Cellmass/NOXplode because it was a different creatine, but there was no gain whatsoever in that, so I stopped buying it. I then tried some bulk CEE, which was not the best tasting stuff in the world, but I still took it to try and gain muscle, weight, anything. Still, no avail with that. I then switched to Universal Storm which, although the first creatine that I actually noticed anything in strength, still didn't make a significant difference that I could see in any of my workouts. I then started using Animal Pump, which didn't do much except wake me up a bit; no strength gains. I tried ColdFusion EX for a bit (which truly is the only powdered suplement that gave me any real energy), but I couldn't stand the taste, and I wasn't making any gains. I recently began using Green Magnitude, which has helped me endurance-wise, but still not significantly enough that I see a major difference in gains. To be completely honest, I have actually had better gains while I'm not using any creatine, then when I'm on it. However, I know all the benefits creatine has and am still looking for one which I can use and really make some noticeable gains. I looked into Neovar recomped for a little while and I like what I see, so hopefully it can benefit me and make a difference in my workouts. Hope you consider me.

EDIT: Have been working out for about 2.5 years.
how is your cut going so far? and dang man how long were you staying on your different creatines at a time? thats lot in 2.5 years

AaronTech

Awards
how is your cut going so far? and dang man how long were you staying on your different creatines at a time? thats lot in 2.5 years
It's going well, I've lost about 6 or 7 pounds. Have you begun yours yet?

Yeah...let's see...I used the Creatine Mono for about a month (about 3 or 4 months after I started working out), and then the cell-tech for about 4 or 5 months, then the cellmass/NOXplode for a month and a half-ish. Then I was off creatine for about a month or so. I used storm for about 2 months and animal pump for 1 month a little bit after that. Then I stopped for about 2 months and tried bulk CEE, which I was using with powdered gatorade until a month or 2 ago when I tried cold fusion ex. I used that for a bit then stopped creatine until I started my REDuction log with Green Mag. I think that outlines it a bit. There 's a big gap where I wasn't using any creatine for a while. I dunno, I may have been working out closer to 3 years now.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well of course your not going to see great results with a one month use. it takes time. most people take a set creatine for months at a time. but good luck man. this is some good stuff right here. i had a couple bottles and gave some away so now i only have one left

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
any winners yet or still waiting for more candidates?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Haiz and Aarontech,

Get with me y'all!!!!

Everyone else... hang in there. More selections to come.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dang haiz is stackin up them goods! good choices J man. they both pull through in clutch!

polo

polo

Awards
Creatine not work on you?

Then Applied Nutriceuticals wants you!.......to log Neovar Recomped.

We WILL see to it quickly that your mind is changed about creatine!​

Please apply here in this thread, and keep non-application chatter to a minimum. We'll choose minimum 3 people by the end of next week. No set application..... I just want YOU to convince ME of why you would be a good choice. Please include any creatine products you have used previously as well. Minimum 3 updates per week required, before/after pics not required but will be taken into consideration in the selection process.

Questions, holla atcha boy.
I dont know about creatine ive never had the strength gains that they always claim ive done no xplode, higher power micronized 1000 after that i just stopped using them.
But about telling you why i qualify, I train hard all the time, eat right thanks.

adrenaline89

adrenaline89

Awards
I have personally never responded to creatine. In fact, my body tends to resist most attacks on it homeostasis, ergo I tend not to respond to most supplementation.

Background: I just finished my first cut. I am 190 ~8-10% Bf 19 years of age. Down from 210 ~17%. I am now looking to lean bulk for the remainder of the summer months.

I played a year of football at a D1-AA college, but, lacking the passion I once felt in high school, I have shifted my focus to fitness and discontinued my football career.

I am an intelligent and intense athlete and feel that I would be a good, competent, truthful tester of your product.

Previous Creatines:
Generic Creatine
Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn
CL Green Bulge
There are more; however, they are escaping me for the moment.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i think i have tried every creatine product made and it doesn't do a thing. Friends take it they gain 6 lbs. I take it i just pee more due to extra liquid. I don't waste my money on it anymore. But wouldn't mind trying something your so sure works. :)

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I've tried both mono and CEE and both with glucose and without. Both times I haven't noticed anything even any water weight gain like you typically get with mono. That was a while ago and I'm in much better condition now so I'd love to try it out and see if I can make it work.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I tried concreat v12 etc I have not responded but at the same time I have not responded to many products that have not been proven to work. I will be willing to give this a shot but can not guarantee that it will work. If you are willing to take that risk than I am the for you. If you don't want to take a risk than don't go with me.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Got mine (sorry for the wait) and will be starting in a week once I finish with Golden Finish. Can't wait!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Excited to see the results / logs!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck! All testers please pm me link to log

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Damn I respond to Neovar 2.0 !!! Damn it :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
but do you respond well to criticism?
If you want to get anywhere with your goals, training and your body, you have to allow yourself to be critiqued, as it gives you an honest yardstick from which to work from, rather than a egocentric self absored one. Criticism can almost be viewed as a form of flattery, where the other person has atleast taken the time to notice and address an issue.. haha . :)

haha bring it on, next log will have photos, lift numbers, personal bests and more detailed ramblings, so feel free to 'critique' :p

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
are you guys still lookin for people? ill throw in an app if you are :)