AN needs 3 Creatine NON-RESPONDERS

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. checkin in
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

2. Well, I have used many different creatines.

My very first was creatine monohydrate, which didn't really give me much improvement at all, so I tried Cell-Tech Hardcore (granted, this was when I was new to bodybuilding, so bear with me). CTH didn't do much for me except make me gain more fat because of all the sugar. My strength gains didn't go up at all. I figured I could try Cellmass/NOXplode because it was a different creatine, but there was no gain whatsoever in that, so I stopped buying it. I then tried some bulk CEE, which was not the best tasting stuff in the world, but I still took it to try and gain muscle, weight, anything. Still, no avail with that. I then switched to Universal Storm which, although the first creatine that I actually noticed anything in strength, still didn't make a significant difference that I could see in any of my workouts. I then started using Animal Pump, which didn't do much except wake me up a bit; no strength gains. I tried ColdFusion EX for a bit (which truly is the only powdered suplement that gave me any real energy), but I couldn't stand the taste, and I wasn't making any gains. I recently began using Green Magnitude, which has helped me endurance-wise, but still not significantly enough that I see a major difference in gains. To be completely honest, I have actually had better gains while I'm not using any creatine, then when I'm on it. However, I know all the benefits creatine has and am still looking for one which I can use and really make some noticeable gains. I looked into Neovar recomped for a little while and I like what I see, so hopefully it can benefit me and make a difference in my workouts. Hope you consider me.

EDIT: Have been working out for about ~2.5 years.
    I can upload pics, and I usually update log every day.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post
    Well, I have used many different creatines.

My very first was creatine monohydrate, which didn't really give me much improvement at all, so I tried Cell-Tech Hardcore (granted, this was when I was new to bodybuilding, so bear with me). CTH didn't do much for me except make me gain more fat because of all the sugar. My strength gains didn't go up at all. I figured I could try Cellmass/NOXplode because it was a different creatine, but there was no gain whatsoever in that, so I stopped buying it. I then tried some bulk CEE, which was not the best tasting stuff in the world, but I still took it to try and gain muscle, weight, anything. Still, no avail with that. I then switched to Universal Storm which, although the first creatine that I actually noticed anything in strength, still didn't make a significant difference that I could see in any of my workouts. I then started using Animal Pump, which didn't do much except wake me up a bit; no strength gains. I tried ColdFusion EX for a bit (which truly is the only powdered suplement that gave me any real energy), but I couldn't stand the taste, and I wasn't making any gains. I recently began using Green Magnitude, which has helped me endurance-wise, but still not significantly enough that I see a major difference in gains. To be completely honest, I have actually had better gains while I'm not using any creatine, then when I'm on it. However, I know all the benefits creatine has and am still looking for one which I can use and really make some noticeable gains. I looked into Neovar recomped for a little while and I like what I see, so hopefully it can benefit me and make a difference in my workouts. Hope you consider me.

EDIT: Have been working out for about 2.5 years.
    how is your cut going so far? and dang man how long were you staying on your different creatines at a time? thats lot in 2.5 years
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

4. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    how is your cut going so far? and dang man how long were you staying on your different creatines at a time? thats lot in 2.5 years
    It's going well, I've lost about 6 or 7 pounds. Have you begun yours yet?

Yeah...let's see...I used the Creatine Mono for about a month (about 3 or 4 months after I started working out), and then the cell-tech for about 4 or 5 months, then the cellmass/NOXplode for a month and a half-ish. Then I was off creatine for about a month or so. I used storm for about 2 months and animal pump for 1 month a little bit after that. Then I stopped for about 2 months and tried bulk CEE, which I was using with powdered gatorade until a month or 2 ago when I tried cold fusion ex. I used that for a bit then stopped creatine until I started my REDuction log with Green Mag. I think that outlines it a bit. There 's a big gap where I wasn't using any creatine for a while. I dunno, I may have been working out closer to 3 years now.

5. well of course your not going to see great results with a one month use. it takes time. most people take a set creatine for months at a time. but good luck man. this is some good stuff right here. i had a couple bottles and gave some away so now i only have one left
    •   

6. any winners yet or still waiting for more candidates?

7. Haiz and Aarontech,

Get with me y'all!!!!

Everyone else... hang in there. More selections to come.

8. dang haiz is stackin up them goods! good choices J man. they both pull through in clutch!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Creatine not work on you?

Then Applied Nutriceuticals wants you!.......to log Neovar Recomped.

We WILL see to it quickly that your mind is changed about creatine!

Please apply here in this thread, and keep non-application chatter to a minimum. We'll choose minimum 3 people by the end of next week. No set application..... I just want YOU to convince ME of why you would be a good choice. Please include any creatine products you have used previously as well. Minimum 3 updates per week required, before/after pics not required but will be taken into consideration in the selection process.

Questions, holla atcha boy.
    I dont know about creatine ive never had the strength gains that they always claim ive done no xplode, higher power micronized 1000 after that i just stopped using them.
    But about telling you why i qualify, I train hard all the time, eat right thanks.

10. I have personally never responded to creatine. In fact, my body tends to resist most attacks on it homeostasis, ergo I tend not to respond to most supplementation.

Background: I just finished my first cut. I am 190 ~8-10% Bf 19 years of age. Down from 210 ~17%. I am now looking to lean bulk for the remainder of the summer months.

I played a year of football at a D1-AA college, but, lacking the passion I once felt in high school, I have shifted my focus to fitness and discontinued my football career.

I am an intelligent and intense athlete and feel that I would be a good, competent, truthful tester of your product.

Previous Creatines:
    Generic Creatine
    Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn
    CL Green Bulge
    There are more; however, they are escaping me for the moment.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Haiz and Aarontech,

Get with me y'all!!!!

Everyone else... hang in there. More selections to come.
    Ah! Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

12. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    dang haiz is stackin up them goods! good choices J man. they both pull through in clutch!
    Thanks, bro!

13. any more winners

14. Is this still going on?. Come on, gimme some!. It will be great if it works for me as good as RPM does!.

15. well i think i have tried every creatine product made and it doesn't do a thing. Friends take it they gain 6 lbs. I take it i just pee more due to extra liquid. I don't waste my money on it anymore. But wouldn't mind trying something your so sure works.

16. I've tried both mono and CEE and both with glucose and without. Both times I haven't noticed anything even any water weight gain like you typically get with mono. That was a while ago and I'm in much better condition now so I'd love to try it out and see if I can make it work.

17. Bumping this cause I'm a freeloader.

18. Well I tried concreat v12 etc I have not responded but at the same time I have not responded to many products that have not been proven to work. I will be willing to give this a shot but can not guarantee that it will work. If you are willing to take that risk than I am the for you. If you don't want to take a risk than don't go with me.

19. Got mine (sorry for the wait) and will be starting in a week once I finish with Golden Finish. Can't wait!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy

20. Excited to see the results / logs!

21. good luck! All testers please pm me link to log

22. Damn I respond to Neovar 2.0 !!! Damn it :P

23. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Damn I respond to Neovar 2.0 !!! Damn it :P
    but do you respond well to criticism?

24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    but do you respond well to criticism?
    If you want to get anywhere with your goals, training and your body, you have to allow yourself to be critiqued, as it gives you an honest yardstick from which to work from, rather than a egocentric self absored one. Criticism can almost be viewed as a form of flattery, where the other person has atleast taken the time to notice and address an issue.. haha .

haha bring it on, next log will have photos, lift numbers, personal bests and more detailed ramblings, so feel free to 'critique' :P

25. are you guys still lookin for people? ill throw in an app if you are
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine non responder.
    By LovingtoLift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2015, 12:38 PM
  2. creatine non-responder
    By freefall365 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 11:19 PM
  3. Creatine Non-Responder... Need advice.
    By xink in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 07:37 PM
  4. creatine "non-responder"
    By julius kelp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:45 PM
  5. citrulline malate for creatine Non-responder??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 05:42 PM