Wanna get Adrenalean? Testers Wanted!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Designer Supplements wants Testers!

Many high calorie foods tastes good and eating is associated with a myriad of pleasurable physiological effects...face it, dieting is never "fun!" Then again, being fat, tired, and out of shape isn?t much fun either. Adrenalean is a highly effective stimulating fat burner that provides a smooth pharmaceutical grade energy that will last all day long. There's no crash, no tremors, no shaking and NO APPETITE! Using a complex formula of innovative ingredients, Adrenalean mimics the powerful effects of adrenaline and noradrenaline which destroy fat at an alarming rate and by boosting 'feel good' chemicals in the brain, you'll be sure to love every minute of it! Whether you want a daily fat burner to be used during your diet, a staple pre-workout stimulant to aid performance or something to enhance focus and get you through your school or work day, Adrenalean is your only choice.

Criteria:
18yrs +
No current androgen usage
Not currently on PCT
Not to be used with any other products that are NEW TO YOU. (IE, if you have experience with something in the past and want to run it with LX2.0, that is likely okay.)
Previous use of other true recomp products ideal, but not necessary
Providing pics also not required, but definitely won't hurt your chances

You guys know the drill. Post up why you think you'd be a good tester:
Past/present/future goals.
Diet/training.
Past/Current Logs.
Recommendations for others.
Or anything else you'd like us to know. Basically, why should I pick you?
Please do not apply if you have other logging obligations to fulfill

The chosen testers will be given a full 30 day course of Adrenelean to test longer-term effects such as improved body composition, weight loss, and to assess for tolerance.

If chosen as a tester, the expectation is that you will keep an accurately detailed log of your experience and report back at this board and any other board you see fit. Designer Supplements has been pretty loose about selections in the past, taking some relative newbies and first time loggers along with some of the forum vets, so PLEASE don't hesitate to throw your name in if you think you can do a good job. Post here in the thread and do not PM me unless you have specific questions about the product.

Write Up: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/83448-adrenalean-writeup.html

Thanks and best of luck to all applicants.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would love to do this! I just decided to do a 30day cut unfortunately Im logging AMS Hypertroph-X right now and have been for about 3 weeks.
Ah...Well, if you change your mind, apply!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i would but im taking some new sups and still learning the effects on what it has on me. damnit..y it happens everytime

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well, i will throw my info out there.......and who knows. I am running DCP/Recreate/AP right now as well though. Stack ends in three weeks, but I will probably want to stay on Anabolic Pump, and maybe DCP....but who knows.

Past goals: gain muscle, lose fat of course
Present...lose fat and maintain LBM
Future...continue to keep BF% down around 15% and gain more LBM
Diet as of now is complex carbs in the AM, afternoon, and evening. Protein mid day and evening. 1 - 2 protein shakes a day as well. Multivitamin, fish oil daily.
Training routine is broken out as follows:
Chest and legs
Back and traps
Shoulders
Arms (bi's and tri's)
Abs are worked every other day to every day. Frequency to gym is 4 - 5 days a week. Cardio is limited to 10 min on eliptical 2x a week. I should bump this up though.
No previous logs...this would be a first.

Anyways, I am 28, and determined to lose the gut. Since last October I went from a size 42 to 36 (38 dress pants in some lol). I am motivated, and would like to find something that my body clicks with and I can lost bf from.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to give it a shot. I love LeanXtreme!

Currently I'm in the last week of an EPI/Clone Pulse cycle which will be followed up with a short PCT, which I'm not really sure I'll need (I could start in 2 weeks, but would like to start it July 1st) I'm always looking to drop fat, I'm not looking to get bigger at this point. Currently 241, approx. 15% BF, age:43 Lifting experience: 25 years on/off, very serious the past 3 years.

Diet/training. Pretty clean diet, moderate carbs, lots of protein. 5-6 small meals a day. Training per week: Weights: 3-4, Cardio 2-3 + 1 session of Yoga

After adding about 5lbs on my current EPI pulse, I'd like to focus on dropping some bodyfat. July will be my month and I'd run Adrenalena solo for it. Cardio would be increased and carbs lowered for the month.

Logs I've done:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91852-igf-2-edvanp.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/73293-epithin-e-pulse.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68511-cissus-drol-edvanp.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/53614-ed-s-yellow.html

I also have several over at bb.com I've done.

I think Chuck Norris would recommend me to! :bruce2:

"Chuck Norris doesn't leave messages, he leaves warnings!"

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
i would but im taking some new sups and still learning the effects on what it has on me. damnit..y it happens everytime
Well, these would probably be expected to start in 2 or so weeks, so if that gives you enough time, than I encourage you to apply.

Also, solid apps guys, keep em rollin!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to give it a run................here are the stats....

Past goals: add muscle, build endurance & strength
Present goals: lose fat, maintain LBM, continue to improve endurance

Current diet is a carb cycling diet, where I cycle from no to low to high days. I have 1 zero carb day a week, where I don't train at all that day, and 1 refeed (high) carb day every 10-12 days. The rest of the days are spent in the 50-120g of carbs area. I'm avoiding junk/fried/fatty food at all costs, trying to eat clean as possible. I have 1-3 drinks a week, and don't smoke.

My current training routine is:

Monday - long run - 3-5 miles in the AM. CHEST/TRI's in the afternoon.
Tuesday - BACK day - 30-45 min cardio afterwards. Usually walking at a 10% incline.
Wednesday - 30 min of calisthenics and a 1.5-2 mile run in the AM.
Thursday - LEG DAY - sometimes do the Tues cardio here too.
Friday - 30-45 min of calisthenics in the AM followed by Shoulders and BICEPS.
Sat or Sun - I take a long bike ride one of these days, and take the other off. It varies depending on my schedule. Long bike ride is 25-50 miles....depends on how I feel.

I've done one other log here, and it was a pretty good venture for all involved best I could tell. I haven't taken a fat burner in about 2-3 years.....but really do need to drop 20-25 lbs.

The only supp I'll be on after June 20 is a multi vitamin, fish oil and whey.

Thanks.

I'm 39, and weigh about 225 right now.

kebeeeen

Awards
I have been a skinny kid my whole life and one day decided I needed to seriously pack on some size. Since than I have been working out heavy 5 days a week and trying to eat everything in sight. I have been pretty successful on my bulk putting on 20-25lbs. I am currently 5’7” and 155lbs.

Diet: My diet consists of a lot of fish, chicken, and beef. I usually eat about 5-6 meals a day.
This is what my diet usually looks like:
6:30am: 1 cup of milk, ½ cup of oats, cup of strawberry/bananas, ½ yogurt, 2 tsp of peanut butter all blended up.
9:00am: breakfast sandwich from work with a banana
11:15am: Workout for about 60-90 minutes
12:30ish: Whey with cup of milk
1:00pm: rice with chicken/beef/fish (varies day to day) and some vegetables.
4:00pm: piece of chicken/beef/fish and some vegetables
7:00pm: Snack small portion of rice with chicken/beef/fish
9:30pm: 1 cup of milk, ½ cup of oats, cup of strawberry/bananas, ½ yogurt, 2 tsp of peanut butter all blended up.

Training: My workout varies since I try to mix it up so my muscles don’t get use to what I am doing. Sometimes I will go high rep medium weight or low rep with heavy weight. I also mix up the muscles group every week. But this is what it usually looks like
Day 1: Chest/tri
Day 2: Legs/shoulders/forearms
Day 3: Back/bi/traps
Repeat (will usually jog after some workouts for 20min)

Current supplements: ON whey extreme milk chocolate, NOW calcium citrate, SportPharma multivitamin, Controlled Labs Greenmag, Controlled Lab Purple Wrath (on cardio days or when I feel like I need it in the gym)

I had just signed up to this forum so I have no logs but would love to start one! I am a member over at bb.com and just discovered this site which has lots of useful information. I have been pretty dedicated to lifting, and since than I have a lot of success. My goal now is to lower my bodt fat while still gain or remain size. I have read a lot about adrenalean and others people success with it, so I would love to try it out myself. My goal with this product is to lower my body fat and remain or gain weight.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Past/present/future goals-

Past- Was to get back into shape.

Present- Lose 20lbs!!:aargh, increase endurance, maintain a good amount of lean body mass, looking to get down to 220-225.

Future- Gain LBM and maintain a healthier lifestyle.

Diet/training-

Diet-

6:00 AM- 1/2 cup of berries(usually mixed), 1 cup of oatmeal, 3 whole eggs, 4 egg whites.

8:30 AM- Protein Shake with yogurt.

11:30 AM- 2 turkey burger patties on 2 slices of Whole wheat Bread(9g of fiber), salad with homemade dressing, plus another serving of veggies.

2:30 PM- Peanut Butter Sandwhich on whole wheat bread(9g of fiber)

4:30 PM- Protein Shake with berries, yogurt.

6:30 PM- Protein Shake with maltodextrin

7:45 PM- Dinner, whatever my wife cooks.

10:00 PM - Protein Shake, added fiber, berries.

Milk with 4 meals, usually whole cause of my wife hehe.

Training- Varies so often so I will not put a schedule. Cardio- Sprints, speed drills, mainly heavy bag work(muay thai), swimming.

Past/Current Logs.
ActivaTe Xtreme Log!! - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
SNS Mental Stack Review - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
HDx2: The Road To Mass Continues.... - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
BAM: UNC's road back to MASS!! - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
Mega Stack/Log/Pictures coming soon - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
UNC's WTF it's 3AD Log!!!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Road to Re-Comp Glory! Sponsored/Unsponsored Intracell/Intrabolic log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78098-unc-s-aen.html

I have a few on 4 different boards including one with Activate Xtreme. I will post them later.

I have always been a fan of DS and Matt Cahill. I am going to the beach July 11th- 16th so this coming at a perfect time. I am not a big fan of fat burners and stims but I would like to give this a shot. I would like to think I am a reputable member here and elsewhere and I give 100% honest feedback on all products. I hate hyping something if it doesn't work just to increase my chances of getting to test something else down the line.

Additonal info-
6'4
249lbs
BF-? Alot!

Supplements during log if choosen, Intracell, GNC creatine, Xtend. I have been on this for sometime now, so they should not influence any major chances in BF lose during the log.

Good Shepherd

Awards
Designer Supplements wants Testers!

Many high calorie foods tastes good and eating is associated with a myriad of pleasurable physiological effects...face it, dieting is never "fun!" Then again, being fat, tired, and out of shape isn?t much fun either. Adrenalean is a highly effective stimulating fat burner that provides a smooth pharmaceutical grade energy that will last all day long. There's no crash, no tremors, no shaking and NO APPETITE! Using a complex formula of innovative ingredients, Adrenalean mimics the powerful effects of adrenaline and noradrenaline which destroy fat at an alarming rate and by boosting 'feel good' chemicals in the brain, you'll be sure to love every minute of it! Whether you want a daily fat burner to be used during your diet, a staple pre-workout stimulant to aid performance or something to enhance focus and get you through your school or work day, Adrenalean is your only choice.

Criteria:
18yrs +
No current androgen usage
Not currently on PCT
Not to be used with any other products that are NEW TO YOU. (IE, if you have experience with something in the past and want to run it with LX2.0, that is likely okay.)
Previous use of other true recomp products ideal, but not necessary
Providing pics also not required, but definitely won't hurt your chances

You guys know the drill. Post up why you think you'd be a good tester:
Past/present/future goals.
Diet/training.
Past/Current Logs.

The chosen testers will be given a full 30 day course of Adrenelean to test longer-term effects such as improved body composition, weight loss, and to assess for tolerance.

If chosen as a tester, the expectation is that you will keep an accurately detailed log of your experience and report back at this board and any other board you see fit. Designer Supplements has been pretty loose about selections in the past, taking some relative newbies and first time loggers along with some of the forum vets, so PLEASE don't hesitate to throw your name in if you think you can do a good job. Post here in the thread and do not PM me unless you have specific questions about the product.

Write Up: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/83448-adrenalean-writeup.html

Thanks and best of luck to all applicants.
What part of adrenalean is responsible for the appetite suppressing effects?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know if this stuff is legal in Canada? I think I'm just paranoid because synephrine sounds sort of like ephedra lol but I figured I would ask 1st.
To the best of my knowledge, yes.

joepump

joepump

Awards
6'1
I'm currently only on creatine and protein drinks
My goal is to get down to a rock hard 205-210 with-in next 3months and maintain weight.
Current workout routine is one body part per day 5 days a week.Also cardio 4-5 days a week in mornings.
The fact is I'm a serious body-builder (or want -to- be I keep strick diet/routine and sleep schedule.I would love to log your product.I will run a detailed log from start to end. I'm in a slump right now and maybe this product will be the turning point of motivation I need.I'm not to big on supp's but when everthing else has failed what can you do.Hoping your product can make the difference.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Will you consider Canadians for this? Just before I do an app because I have been picked for a couple on other forums in the past then turned donw because I'm a canuck :S

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Will you consider Canadians for this? Just before I do an app because I have been picked for a couple on other forums in the past then turned donw because I'm a canuck :S
Really? Thats kinda jacked up! I guess its the customs and shipping issue?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Could be the recent lack of a Stanley Cup victory by a Canadian team? :think:

kebeeeen

Awards
Just curious when will you guys announce the people you will select?

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Weight: 173
BF: ~12%

I've been training seriooulsy for about 2 and a half years. MMA for about a year. Had surgery on my shoulder in Dec. and I'm just now able to do DB Flats again. I don't have too much detail in my diet. Stay away from the junk food. Cals don't go much higher than maintenance ever. My training has been sparatic as of late. I'm mixing heavy loads wiith light weight circuits. Enduarnce and strength have been improving doing this. I can post pics. I've done logs in the past for Dave (PAL) on another forum.

UNCFAN1 would be a good pick too.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Really? Thats kinda jacked up! I guess its the customs and shipping issue?
I just got PM's saying more or less, sorry man, we don't ship to Canada, after I sent my address.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
If you are dedicated Ill ship to Canada.
==========================================

The whole formula is responsible for it effects. All of the compounds work together to really crush appetite.

People should be aware ahead of time though, this feels nothing like ephedrine, there are no tremors, shaky hands or racing hearts. Its a very smooth energy.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I think lector606 would be a good choice!:hammer:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I'll throw my hat in the ring - I am currently running Hypertrop-X and Napalm both in sponsored logs. Both will be finished at the end of June, when I complete a cut cycle and begin to transition into a clean bulk. I encourage any and everyone to check my logs out - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94391-resolved-lift-heavier.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/95807-resolve-drops-napalm.html
They give a fairly good idea of the detail and dedication I am capable of when testing a supplement.

My vital stats: 228lbs, 5-6%bf, 6'4"
I am currently on a 3-day, 3x12 split, but will be changing that up at the end of the month as well. My diet is as pinpoint accurate as I can get it, following an identical meal plan on a daily basis, with reavaluations and changes made to further my goals every two-weeks. I have been lifting seriously for almost 3 years and am a strict adherent to proper form.

I would love to test Adrenalean as it would incorporate nicely into my clean bulk - providing energy and minimizing adiposity.

Also, if it factors in at all, I'm a molecular biologist, and am unfamiliar with just about all the ingredients in Adrenalean on a scientific basis, so researching their pathways and M.O.s while taking the supplement would make it all the better. :)

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Nice!! Good Luck Applicants!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
question !

I have a Question: It says not ot be used with any other products that are new to you. I am currently running a two month log of hypertrop-x, but its not a new product to me. Am i still able to enter?

Also we got samples of this at VS and i must say gives you good energy!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 173
BF: ~12%

I've been training seriooulsy for about 2 and a half years. MMA for about a year. Had surgery on my shoulder in Dec. and I'm just now able to do DB Flats again. I don't have too much detail in my diet. Stay away from the junk food. Cals don't go much higher than maintenance ever. My training has been sparatic as of late. I'm mixing heavy loads wiith light weight circuits. Enduarnce and strength have been improving doing this. I can post pics. I've done logs in the past for Dave (PAL) on another forum.

UNCFAN1 would be a good pick too.
No not me, this would be a great pick!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
oh this has my name all over it ^^

height: 6'2''
weight: 187 lbs
current goal: drop from approx 14% bf to 9%
past goal: recomp - done
will post before and after pix
WO 3-4 days a week cardio 3 days a week
workouts consist more of reps than mass

back into weightlifting hardcore for 3 months now and have already dropped approx 5% bf looking to drop another 5. i wouldnt consider my diet clean however i do eat healthy and between 4-6 times a day.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I have a Question: It says not ot be used with any other products that are new to you. I am currently running a two month log of hypertrop-x, but its not a new product to me. Am i still able to enter?

Also we got samples of this at VS and i must say gives you good energy!
If you are already running a sponsored log, I don't think it is a good idea.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well I'm able to add in other products. But its all good. If I'm unable to my vote goes to drummaboyzl. He is a hard worker and good logs and has been making a huge improvement

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
uncfan would make an excellent tester..imo.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
this would look good. I could stay on Anabolic Pump and take this and have my first log lol lol

Fingers crossed!

Samson42

Awards
I am new to this sight and was doing some searching for a way to cut some bodyfat when I ran across this thread.

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 220
Body Comp: ? about 15%
Body Comp Goal: 8%
Supplements: Nothing currently

I have been lifting for 20+ years off and on and tried just about every supp up until about 5 years ago. I started hitting it hard again in Jan. and have dropped 4 inches off my waist. I have come to somewhat of a plateau and I am looking for something to get me over the edge.

I follow a failry clean diet (slip every once in a while) and workout 6 days a week with very short intense workouts. I ahve increased muscularity while dropping the bodyfat.

I would love the opportunity to give this a try and feel I would be a good candidate because I have not taken anything for quite some time.

lector606

lector606

Awards
If you are dedicated Ill ship to Canada.
==========================================

The whole formula is responsible for it effects. All of the compounds work together to really crush appetite.

People should be aware ahead of time though, this feels nothing like ephedrine, there are no tremors, shaky hands or racing hearts. Its a very smooth energy.
I would absolutely be dedicated. One of the things emphasized in the description is a mental boost - I have so much on my plate right now that a mental boost is what I need most. I am doing some summer courses, working just about full time and training twice a day just about every day. Not to mention my sport is fencing which requires a huge amount of mental focus, which can be hard after twelve hours of school/work!

My diet is very clean, and I use common sense when it comes to when to eat what. Before and after workouts I eat carbs and protein, and I get my fats at other times throughout the day (especially at night). I eat roughly 3500 calories a day (fluctuates a bit though depending on how much I am able to cook/bring with me) and currently take the following supplements: Nimbus Nutrition SWELL, NOW ADAM multi, Allmax Isoflex protein, NOW fish oil, and NOW NAC. If anything else comes to mind that I take I will list it (sometimes I forget - nothing major though).

Any other info you want just let me know! I would be able to update daily or EOD at worst.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Apps are looking great guys. We are looking to give out around 10 bottles, so keep the apps FLOWING!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Apps are looking great guys. We are looking to give out around 10 bottles, so keep the apps FLOWING!
dont say that lol. i think we have 10 alrdy. just choose us :hammer:
we are winners!!! :fool2:

btw...just got back from premier of Hulk 2.....that was pretty badass

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Still watching this thread - if you pick winners on Sunday - that'd make a great Fathers Day gift! Very cool.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
dont say that lol. i think we have 10 alrdy. just choose us :hammer:
we are winners!!! :fool2:

btw...just got back from premier of Hulk 2.....that was pretty badass

Exactly...10 here now! Just stop! lol

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Still watching this thread - if you pick winners on Sunday - that'd make a great Fathers Day gift! Very cool.
My Thoughts Exactly!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give it a try.

I'm approximately 3/4 way though my current regimen of Recreate / AP. Will be finished in approximately 2 weeks.

I'm 6'1'' and 175 pounds - and an amateur fighter. Also have a real job, but you know how it goes.

My fitness goals are the slow addition of LBM, while reducing bodyfat. Of course with fight schedules, I have to gauge my diet to ensure that I make weight, while keeping my body composition correct. All of my strength gains are made following a fight, then I train to reduce weight and body fat before a fight.

I weight train approximately 5 days a week, and high intensity cardio. I also do 3 days of boxing training in there. My diet is very strict. No refined sugars or carbs - plenty of fresh vegetables / chicken / nuts / fruit / complex carbs. 5 meals a day and approximately 2500 calories.

Would love to try your product, and log to your specifications and needs. My weight has increased significantly from my last fight at 155 to where I am now. I probably have about 4 or 5 pounds of body fat to shed to get to an ideal fight weight.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Past/present/future goals: Put up my Max lifts to try and make the PSU powerlifting team in the fall. Trying to reduce my body fat at the same while building mass.

Diet/training. Very clean diet! I like to go all natural! Meat Fruit and Veggies!
I lift 3 times a week and do cardio the other two and take the weekends off. I am going to bump it up to lifting 4 to 5 days and doing cardio after my lifts so I'd be looking forward to some prolonged energy boosts.

I have been lifting for almost 2 years now and I am constantly improving and setting goals for myself. I'm a Junior at PSU taking the summer off to intern! I would use this throughout the day for focus and energy as well as a preWO stim.

Tex is a good pick if he is eligible!

Thanks for the opportunity! :dance: