Wanna get Adrenalean? Testers Wanted!!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. i also meant to ask you, are there any things i need to make sure to avoid while taking this product? for exampe, if the product contained yohimbe you might tell someone to avoid tyrosine, etc, any nasty interactions here?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lector606 View Post
    i also meant to ask you, are there any things i need to make sure to avoid while taking this product? for exampe, if the product contained yohimbe you might tell someone to avoid tyrosine, etc, any nasty interactions here?
    Shouldn't be anything that I can think of.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  3. Any idea when we should start receiving our bottles? It'd be great to get them sometime this week.
    •   
       


  4. Info:
    Age: 29
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 241 lbs

    Past Goals:
    Get as big as I can and move some serious weight....Got 282 lbs Natural....was I fat? Yep....was I strong.....Yep....

    Bench 510 raw
    Squated 715 with just belt
    deadlifted 655 with just belt... personally I think I reached my goals then.

    Present Goals:
    Working to be a OCB pro

    Future Goals:
    To become a force on the Pro stage.

    Diet/training:
    Been training for 10 year ( I take a week off every 10 weeks)
    Keto diet with a refeed meal every 6 days

    8 meals aday

    2 different workouts in one week, I train for strenght and power the first 2 days take a day off the train for muscle volume and capillary density the last 2 days.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Genetic79 View Post
    Info:
    Age: 29
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 241 lbs

    Past Goals:
    Get as big as I can and move some serious weight....Got 282 lbs Natural....was I fat? Yep....was I strong.....Yep....

    Bench 510 raw
    Squated 715 with just belt
    deadlifted 655 with just belt... personally I think I reached my goals then.

    Present Goals:
    Working to be a OCB pro

    Future Goals:
    To become a force on the Pro stage.

    Diet/training:
    Been training for 10 year ( I take a week off every 10 weeks)
    Keto diet with a refeed meal every 6 days

    8 meals aday

    2 different workouts in one week, I train for strenght and power the first 2 days take a day off the train for muscle volume and capillary density the last 2 days.
    Testers have already been chosen. Sorry.

    Bottles should be there shortly guys. They have shipped.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  6. Oh..my bad.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Any idea when we should start receiving our bottles? It'd be great to get them sometime this week.
    I think youll have them this week. Except the Canada guys, they take a few days longer usually.

  8. awesome. was mine included i this same shipment?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    awesome. was mine included i this same shipment?
    As far as I know it was.

  10. awesome! just making sure cuz of the discussion we had. looking forward to it after my bulk!

  11. Great! I'll be keeping my eye open for it.

  12. i know we are getting a 30 day supply, but on what dosage plan is that according to, as im sure some of us might need more or less. just curious. im planning on buying another bottle anyways so that i can run it for 6 weeks. looking forward to starting this july 7th.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    i know we are getting a 30 day supply, but on what dosage plan is that according to, as im sure some of us might need more or less. just curious. im planning on buying another bottle anyways so that i can run it for 6 weeks. looking forward to starting this july 7th.
    Just run it as you see fit. It might not last exactly 30 days, but we want to see what works best for each individual.

    Generally, 3X2 or 3X3 is where most people end up.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  14. cool deal. just got mine in the mail today.

  15. As discussed with Haiz my log will take a little longer to get started. Got into a motorcycle accident on the freeway last wednesday. My crotch rocket is fxcked but i came away with minor injuries... need to give me a legs a little while before i start hitting it hard again though.

    I'll keep ya updated!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    As discussed with Haiz my log will take a little longer to get started. Got into a motorcycle accident on the freeway last wednesday. My crotch rocket is fxcked but i came away with minor injuries... need to give me a legs a little while before i start hitting it hard again though.

    I'll keep ya updated!
    That sucks man, glad to hear you are ok though!

  17. Thanks bro... could have been alot worse... hit the pavement at about 55mph and my body rolled about 15 times in the next lane.... i was scared as hell that i was gonna get run over by another car. Then when i got up there was a semi about 50 yards from me stopped... i wouldnt have been doing much testing if that hit me!

    Ha.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Thanks bro... could have been alot worse... hit the pavement at about 55mph and my body rolled about 15 times in the next lane.... i was scared as hell that i was gonna get run over by another car. Then when i got up there was a semi about 50 yards from me stopped... i wouldnt have been doing much testing if that hit me!

    Ha.
    Holy Crap You are one lucky dude! Wow...

  19. Wow. Yeah, take your time bro - no hurrying recovery from an accident like that.

  20. If it comes this week I'll start on Monday. Going to be running it with Activate Extreme. Looking forward to this, and thanks again to DS.

  21. Yeah take your time.

  22. Thanks guys! I'll keep you updated!

  23. ehh....one more reason for me to not get a crotch rocket. sorry to hear about that man! glad to know your ok. i have had some buddies die from those things. did you hit loose rock or somethign?

  24. Nah... i was on the freeway and all of the sudden the old woman in front of me was jamming her brakes super hard... tried to avoid her but by the time i started to move over i realized i'd never make it so i hit the brakes and put it on its side rather than running into the back of her car.

    Wasnt bad then, now i look back and the possible results of going to the next lane are terrifying... its not gonna stop me from getting back on a rocket though. I love my bike to death and the joy of riding overtakes those fears.

    the wounds will heal!

    Thanks again guys! I'll be ready in no time!

  25. Past/present/future goals.
    Diet/training.
    Past/Current Logs.
    Recommendations for others.
    Or anything else you'd like us to know. Basically, why should I pick you?

    My past goals in the last 2 years have been to get 315 bench
    My future goals are to get as big as arnold by 20
    My diet changes every season depending on bulk/cut
    but for now is cut i eat around 2500 calories for cut and 4500 for bulk
    Past logs: halovar, plasmajet, plasmarx, vitrix, melatonin, supercharge.
    I have had alot of experience in the past years with supplements, diets, training and especially with logs
    and i have the discipline to stay on track, thanks.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by polo View Post
    Past/present/future goals.
    Diet/training.
    Past/Current Logs.
    Recommendations for others.
    Or anything else you'd like us to know. Basically, why should I pick you?

    My past goals in the last 2 years have been to get 315 bench
    My future goals are to get as big as arnold by 20
    My diet changes every season depending on bulk/cut
    but for now is cut i eat around 2500 calories for cut and 4500 for bulk
    Past logs: halovar, plasmajet, plasmarx, vitrix, melatonin, supercharge.
    I have had alot of experience in the past years with supplements, diets, training and especially with logs
    and i have the discipline to stay on track, thanks.
    testers are picked already man. stay tuned tho, logs should be up shortly if you are interested in the product itself.

  27. Everyone post your links to the logs in this thread so they are easier to find.

  28. Maybe we could get the thread starter or a mod to change the title from TESTERS WANTED to TESTERS CHOSEN?

  29. got my package today! Thanks again guys! Excited to give it a run!

  30. did it come UPS?

  31. standard mail from NY so you will probably get yours tomorrow i would think, im in Wisconsin

  32. i wont be here to get it either...bummer im going out ot town tomorrow at noon. mail usually comes around 2

  33. Nice, hopefully mine will get here tomorrow as well.
    Though I am in California...
    But I can still hope!

  34. possible.... monday is probably more realistic, ny to cali using UPS is a 5 day ship so i would think you would probably get yours monday or tuesday

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Nice, hopefully mine will get here tomorrow as well.
    Though I am in California...
    But I can still hope!
    i got mine on tuesday. you should be getting yours tmrw im guessing.
  36. Thumbs up Arrived!


    My arrived yesterday (Thursday). I plan to start on July 1st and do 2x2 which =120 pills x 30 days.

  37. Mine arrived. I'll start on 7 July - after that holiday weekend.

  38. Log's up, I expect ya'll to be there! Post up your logs as well. I wanna see some activity b/w these things!

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...drenalean.html
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  39. just placed an order for a second bottle. will run for 5-6 weeks. should have a log up by tmrw afternoon sometime. and i will start my run july 1st.

  40. mine still hasnt come
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 07:55 AM
  2. New Product - Testers Wanted
    By Robboe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 02:37 PM
Log in
Log in