Wanna get Adrenalean? Testers Wanted!!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    i would put in an ap and beg, but dang for 20 bucks ill just buy a bottle ,and get a free t-shirt. thats a hell of a deal. i am going to contiue my lean xtreme and switch from basic cuts to adrenalean. to see if its that much better
    calling the rest of us beggars? cuz i would look at us more as trying to help give another great DS product some honest testimonials for those who are looking for a good cut supp.
    so im going to assume you were just trying to be dramatic and not picking at those of us trying to lend a helping hand
    :bruce2:

2. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    calling the rest of us beggars? cuz i would look at us more as trying to help give another great DS product some honest testimonials for those who are looking for a good cut supp.
    so im going to assume you were just trying to be dramatic and not picking at those of us trying to lend a helping hand
    :bruce2:
    I think he was just comending DS on making a fair priced fat burner. It wasn't a jab at anyone, or DSes generosity.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    I am withdrawing my appy cause I want to continue to bulk and do not have the dedication right now or desire to try and cut. With that said I recommend Kurtis aka Nem aka the MMA manic:bruce2: for one of the picks.

Thanks UNC. Appreciate that.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I think he was just comending DS on making a fair priced fat burner. It wasn't a jab at anyone, or DSes generosity.

Adams
    lol i was just tryin to put him on the spot. sry if i caused any animosity

5. oh sorry i wasnt trying to blow up your spot. jeezzz!!!! i was just surprised to see it for 20 bucks at the planet when its 37 to 40 everywere else. surprised and delighted.
    •   

6. Any more applicants being taken?
    Im on a mild/medium anabolic diet
    Nothing else.
    Im at 230
    Want to get at a lean 210

PS> I know im new on this boards but my refs are among many

7. Stats
    19 years old, will be 20 on july 28th
    5'11'.5' 181 lbs ~12-14% bf
    current supplements: one more week of recreate, and still have a little bit of dcp left, but should be finished within the next 2 weeks. other than that, just centrum milti, and protein.
    Past/present/future goals.
    i have been recomping since january. dropped about 20 lbs, am way up in strength since, and leaner than ive ever been. will continue to recomp until mid late august to mid september when i begin a massive 16 week bulk, where im looking to add around 20 lbs of lean mass.
    Diet/training.
    my training tends to vary every other month, between sets of 4-6 rep range and 8-12 rep range, and has been working awesome so far.
    diet right now is more of a CKD type, going 3-4 days low, 3-4 days high carb, always high protein, and always low to moderate fat, depending on the carb intake.
    Past/Current Logs.
    have only run one log (DRIVE/RPM/ANABOLIC PUMP), but kinda fell thru with it after getting a little bogged down with school and work.
    Or anything else you'd like us to know. Basically, why should I pick you?
    i think itd be a good candidate, as im nearing the tail end of a very successful recomp, and still have some fat to lose. looking forward to trying this for morning cardio, along with some trail running this summer, while working full time, and taking a summer math course.

8. Quote Originally Posted by steveEray View Post
    Any more applicants being taken?
    Im on a mild/medium anabolic diet
    Nothing else.
    Im at 230
    Want to get at a lean 210

PS> I know im new on this boards but my refs are among many
    a lean 210? how tall are you and what % lbm do u have if you dont mind me asking?

9. Winner list?

10. If allowed I will throw a bottle of Adrenalean that has two pills missing to an applicant as well. I just didn't like how I felt overall when I took it and I'd rather see it go to someone who could use it without problem.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    Winner list?

I sure hope so. I wanna lose some fat

12. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    If allowed I will throw a bottle of Adrenalean that has two pills missing to an applicant as well. I just didn't like how I felt overall when I took it and I'd rather see it go to someone who could use it without problem.
    What kind of problems did you have?

13. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    What kind of problems did you have?
    It just made me feel cracked out and at the end of the day I felt a bit woozy. I'm not sure what exactly causes it, but I've felt the same way on other products as well. And this was on the lowest dose. 1 pill in the am, 1 pill early pm. Just not for me.

14. the first time i tried a fat burner i felt similarto that, i was hyper all day and at the end of the day my body went into like a deprived state.
    second time i used it i was hyper again but no bad effects again.

15. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    the first time i tried a fat burner i felt similarto that, i was hyper all day and at the end of the day my body went into like a deprived state.
    second time i used it i was hyper again but no bad effects again.
    I wasn't hyper at all. No speedy effect at all, just felt horrible.

16. fat burners make me spaz. while at work i someitmes used to take them just for the energy
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

17. Haiz will pick the winners tonight, joebo Ill send you an addy.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    Haiz will pick the winners tonight, joebo Ill send you an addy.
    Sounds good.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    Haiz will pick the winners tonight, joebo Ill send you an addy.
    sweet. winners should be out when i get home from work then

20. Looking forward to tonight with fingers crossed.

Joebo - that's a notable gesture. I tip my hat to you sir!

21. When you see your name, please PM me your addy. If you are from canada, I need your Phone Number as well.

Tester 1: Edvanp

Tester 2: Resolve

Tester 3: Nole1

Tester 4: KurtisWicked

More to come!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy

22. Tester 5: Texas Lifter

Tester 6: Lector

Tester 7: DrummaBoyZL

Tester 8: Silent Bob

23. Tester 9: Rolandajoint

24. Tester 10: Flawed Grunt

25. Again guys, Thanks for applying. For those of you who didn't get picked, PLEASE apply again the next time around. I would love to pick everyone, but I can't.

Guys, PM me ASAP! I need all the addy's before anything gets shipped out.

26. Alright! Thanks and congrats to the other lucky ones who get to test this out and run a log!

PM Sent.

27. thanks haiz! congrats to everyone! haiz & DS i sent yall Pm's of questions
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

28. YAY! Talk about building some suspense... im reading down like damn i didnt get picked and then there i was #10. You just made my night! Thanks and congrats to everyone else as well!

29. welcome to rippedville. population: the 10 testers haha. so lame.

30. oh so sexy. pm'ed

get the rest of em in guys i need to get these by july ^^
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 07:55 AM
  2. New Product - Testers Wanted
    By Robboe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 02:37 PM