Wanna get Adrenalean? Testers Wanted!!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. If you are dedicated Ill ship to Canada.
    ============================== ============

The whole formula is responsible for it effects. All of the compounds work together to really crush appetite.

People should be aware ahead of time though, this feels nothing like ephedrine, there are no tremors, shaky hands or racing hearts. Its a very smooth energy.

2. I think lector606 would be a good choice!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, yes.
    sounds good! (crosses fingers)

4. Alright, I'll throw my hat in the ring - I am currently running Hypertrop-X and Napalm both in sponsored logs. Both will be finished at the end of June, when I complete a cut cycle and begin to transition into a clean bulk. I encourage any and everyone to check my logs out - Resolved: to lift heavier crap with Hypertrop-X (Sponsored Log)
    Resolve drops Napalm on poor, innocent abdominal adipocytes(Sponsored Log)
    They give a fairly good idea of the detail and dedication I am capable of when testing a supplement.

My vital stats: 228lbs, 5-6%bf, 6'4"
    I am currently on a 3-day, 3x12 split, but will be changing that up at the end of the month as well. My diet is as pinpoint accurate as I can get it, following an identical meal plan on a daily basis, with reavaluations and changes made to further my goals every two-weeks. I have been lifting seriously for almost 3 years and am a strict adherent to proper form.

I would love to test Adrenalean as it would incorporate nicely into my clean bulk - providing energy and minimizing adiposity.

Also, if it factors in at all, I'm a molecular biologist, and am unfamiliar with just about all the ingredients in Adrenalean on a scientific basis, so researching their pathways and M.O.s while taking the supplement would make it all the better.

5. Nice!! Good Luck Applicants!!
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com
    •   

6. Question question !

I have a Question: It says not ot be used with any other products that are new to you. I am currently running a two month log of hypertrop-x, but its not a new product to me. Am i still able to enter?

Also we got samples of this at VS and i must say gives you good energy!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

7. Quote Originally Posted by KurtisWicked View Post
    Weight: 173
    BF: ~12%

I've been training seriooulsy for about 2 and a half years. MMA for about a year. Had surgery on my shoulder in Dec. and I'm just now able to do DB Flats again. I don't have too much detail in my diet. Stay away from the junk food. Cals don't go much higher than maintenance ever. My training has been sparatic as of late. I'm mixing heavy loads wiith light weight circuits. Enduarnce and strength have been improving doing this. I can post pics. I've done logs in the past for Dave (PAL) on another forum.

UNCFAN1 would be a good pick too.
    No not me, this would be a great pick!

8. oh this has my name all over it ^^

height: 6'2''
    weight: 187 lbs
    current goal: drop from approx 14% bf to 9%
    past goal: recomp - done
    will post before and after pix
    WO 3-4 days a week cardio 3 days a week
    workouts consist more of reps than mass

back into weightlifting hardcore for 3 months now and have already dropped approx 5% bf looking to drop another 5. i wouldnt consider my diet clean however i do eat healthy and between 4-6 times a day.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I have a Question: It says not ot be used with any other products that are new to you. I am currently running a two month log of hypertrop-x, but its not a new product to me. Am i still able to enter?

Also we got samples of this at VS and i must say gives you good energy!
    If you are already running a sponsored log, I don't think it is a good idea.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy

10. well I'm able to add in other products. But its all good. If I'm unable to my vote goes to drummaboyzl. He is a hard worker and good logs and has been making a huge improvement
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

11. uncfan would make an excellent tester..imo.

12. UNC gets my vote.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

13. Thanks alot guys!

14. this would look good. I could stay on Anabolic Pump and take this and have my first log lol lol

Fingers crossed!

15. thx texas

16. I am new to this sight and was doing some searching for a way to cut some bodyfat when I ran across this thread.

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 220
    Body Comp: ? about 15%
    Body Comp Goal: 8%
    Supplements: Nothing currently

I have been lifting for 20+ years off and on and tried just about every supp up until about 5 years ago. I started hitting it hard again in Jan. and have dropped 4 inches off my waist. I have come to somewhat of a plateau and I am looking for something to get me over the edge.

I follow a failry clean diet (slip every once in a while) and workout 6 days a week with very short intense workouts. I ahve increased muscularity while dropping the bodyfat.

I would love the opportunity to give this a try and feel I would be a good candidate because I have not taken anything for quite some time.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    If you are dedicated Ill ship to Canada.
    ============================== ============

The whole formula is responsible for it effects. All of the compounds work together to really crush appetite.

People should be aware ahead of time though, this feels nothing like ephedrine, there are no tremors, shaky hands or racing hearts. Its a very smooth energy.
    I would absolutely be dedicated. One of the things emphasized in the description is a mental boost - I have so much on my plate right now that a mental boost is what I need most. I am doing some summer courses, working just about full time and training twice a day just about every day. Not to mention my sport is fencing which requires a huge amount of mental focus, which can be hard after twelve hours of school/work!

My diet is very clean, and I use common sense when it comes to when to eat what. Before and after workouts I eat carbs and protein, and I get my fats at other times throughout the day (especially at night). I eat roughly 3500 calories a day (fluctuates a bit though depending on how much I am able to cook/bring with me) and currently take the following supplements: Nimbus Nutrition SWELL, NOW ADAM multi, Allmax Isoflex protein, NOW fish oil, and NOW NAC. If anything else comes to mind that I take I will list it (sometimes I forget - nothing major though).

Any other info you want just let me know! I would be able to update daily or EOD at worst.

18. Apps are looking great guys. We are looking to give out around 10 bottles, so keep the apps FLOWING!

19. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Apps are looking great guys. We are looking to give out around 10 bottles, so keep the apps FLOWING!
    dont say that lol. i think we have 10 alrdy. just choose us
    we are winners!!!

btw...just got back from premier of Hulk 2.....that was pretty badass

20. Still watching this thread - if you pick winners on Sunday - that'd make a great Fathers Day gift! Very cool.

21. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    dont say that lol. i think we have 10 alrdy. just choose us
    we are winners!!!

btw...just got back from premier of Hulk 2.....that was pretty badass

Exactly...10 here now! Just stop! lol

22. Yes no more please

23. Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    Still watching this thread - if you pick winners on Sunday - that'd make a great Fathers Day gift! Very cool.
    My Thoughts Exactly!

24. I'd love to give it a try.

I'm approximately 3/4 way though my current regimen of Recreate / AP. Will be finished in approximately 2 weeks.

I'm 6'1'' and 175 pounds - and an amateur fighter. Also have a real job, but you know how it goes.

My fitness goals are the slow addition of LBM, while reducing bodyfat. Of course with fight schedules, I have to gauge my diet to ensure that I make weight, while keeping my body composition correct. All of my strength gains are made following a fight, then I train to reduce weight and body fat before a fight.

I weight train approximately 5 days a week, and high intensity cardio. I also do 3 days of boxing training in there. My diet is very strict. No refined sugars or carbs - plenty of fresh vegetables / chicken / nuts / fruit / complex carbs. 5 meals a day and approximately 2500 calories.

Would love to try your product, and log to your specifications and needs. My weight has increased significantly from my last fight at 155 to where I am now. I probably have about 4 or 5 pounds of body fat to shed to get to an ideal fight weight.

25. Past/present/future goals: Put up my Max lifts to try and make the PSU powerlifting team in the fall. Trying to reduce my body fat at the same while building mass.

Diet/training. Very clean diet! I like to go all natural! Meat Fruit and Veggies!
    I lift 3 times a week and do cardio the other two and take the weekends off. I am going to bump it up to lifting 4 to 5 days and doing cardio after my lifts so I'd be looking forward to some prolonged energy boosts.

I have been lifting for almost 2 years now and I am constantly improving and setting goals for myself. I'm a Junior at PSU taking the summer off to intern! I would use this throughout the day for focus and energy as well as a preWO stim.

Tex is a good pick if he is eligible!

Thanks for the opportunity!
    SFW and GFH
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Focus XT- Testers Wanted!!
    By JBlaze in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 11:23 AM
  2. Serious Nutrition Solutions Testers Wanted
    By sns8778 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 93