NYCSTE Pimps nutraplanet on tv and in national seen pics

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Me at belmont racetrack, didnt know i was going hence the lack of shaving my face

WEARING proudly da shirt hoping for NP to hook me up with something lol !!!

the picture with the jockey is the guy who is about to win the triple crown on the horse big brown tomm sat at belmont NY racetrack, winning the triple crown has only been done a handfull of times

Me at belmont racetrack, didnt know i was going hence the lack of shaving my face

WEARING proudly da shirt hoping for NP to hook me up with something lol !!!

the picture with the jockey is the guy who is about to win the triple crown on the horse big brown tomm sat at belmont NY racetrack, winning the triple crown has only been done a handfull of times

You are HUGE in comparison.haha

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are HUGE in comparison.haha
I remember watching a documentary about jockeys and what their lifestyle is like. From what I remember, they're tiny guys that go in the sauna and dehydrate themselves so they weigh in light and make it easier on the horse. It just made it sound brutal. How tall are you nycste?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I remember watching a documentary about jockeys and what their lifestyle is like. From what I remember, they're tiny guys that go in the sauna and dehydrate themselves so they weigh in light and make it easier on the horse. It just made it sound brutal. How tall are you nycste?
hiya, yea i have no idea what they do

and sadly he lost along with his horse big brown today, dead last o lordy lol

im only 6ft soo hes well small haha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe you didn't even shave your face for these pics nyc!!..........hahahaha! :fool2: ;)

I'm still mouring Big Brown's loss. I've really gotten into horse racing in the last few years. I work with quite a few people from kentucky that all went to the derby this year.

BTW - In a hypothetical fight between you and the jockey, my money would be on you buddy. Unless, they're giving like 10 to 1 odds.......then i'm gonna have to go with the jockey. He looks like he could be a squirly little scrapper lol! Plus, he has a helmet! hahaha

Nice to see you back on the board Nyc.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe you didn't even shave your face for these pics nyc!!..........hahahaha! :fool2: ;)

I'm still mouring Big Brown's loss. I've really gotten into horse racing in the last few years. I work with quite a few people from kentucky that all went to the derby this year.

BTW - In a hypothetical fight between you and the jockey, my money would be on you buddy. Unless, they're giving like 10 to 1 odds.......then i'm gonna have to go with the jockey. He looks like he could be a squirly little scrapper lol! Plus, he has a helmet! hahaha

Nice to see you back on the board Nyc.
thanks

yea my cousin took me, umm i didnt know i was going to be on tv or take pics with famous dudes and or all that stuff

i just went to my grandparents and heard a cousin was over, and there we go great shots of me looking like a srcub :(, however it makes me feel like im a real photo guy lol living the rough life and stuff ya dig

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks

yea my cousin took me, umm i didnt know i was going to be on tv or take pics with famous dudes and or all that stuff

i just went to my grandparents and heard a cousin was over, and there we go great shots of me looking like a srcub :(, however it makes me feel like im a real photo guy lol living the rough life and stuff ya dig
I was kidding brother. ;) I've driven by the outside of the belmont, but i've never been inside. I hope to get up there one year and get to see the race.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I was kidding brother. ;) I've driven by the outside of the belmont, but i've never been inside. I hope to get up there one year and get to see the race.
im not crazy about horses lol but lets do it man, let me know