The Ulitmate Joint Repair and Muscle Repair Cream

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
About to be released by LG...

we want 12 testers...

If you have - chronic pain in a muscle or a joint, post here and we will send you a bottle of our joint and muscle repair cream...

Current testers -

42 year old - bad knee - totally pain free in 1 week

52 year old - bad back - totally pain free in 9 days

26 year old - bad shoulder - totally pain free and full movement in 4 days

LAST BUT NOT LEAST - ME - Chronic Neck Pain - 90% pain reduction in 4 hours!!!

Post away boys and let's get some feedback! DO NOT PM ME!

Testers will be chosen by our board reps

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
19 year old (I know I am to young to be this messed up lol).

Problems:
Bad lower back (herniated disc/bulging discs) ~ hoping I can manage the issues until next Spring to hold off on microdiscetomy until then. Dealing with it since last year, and have had a couple of epidurals. I don't know if this cream would offer any relief on that.

Knee: I am very active; running, basketball, aka massive loads and pressure on my knees. I have noticed some issues with them because when I was younger I had developed jumpers knee. It can hinder my ability to go all out in sporting games and can even both me on ATG squats.

Not sure if this cream could offer help for myself (mainly back issue) but figured I would see (since the pain is from the joints but maybe not necessarily the application for this product).

Oh and this is all exacerbated by my refusal to take any type of NSAID pain relievers. Always like to try/find alternative measures.

allenzo

Awards
30 yrs old
bad knees
Broke by tibia in 9th grade going up for a dunk.
Doctor says i have the knees of an 80 year old (Arthritis).
I still try to play basketball but I can only play once every few weeks.
My other knee went bad compensating for the other leg.
I can not not back squat, lung or leg press. so my legs are falling way behind the rest of my body.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd be most interested in taking it for a spin. Had to have my right ankle re-constructed after gettting it jacked in a hold and needless to say, it hasn't been the same since. Also, my right shoulder has been somewhat troublesome since it got dislocated on more than one occasion. I too refuse to take NSAID's lile OCCFan023, since I prefer the most natural way as possible. I'm 36, so I've tried numerous treatments and remedies, and everyone seems to work just a little better than the last, hope this is the case here. I'd have no problem whatsoever writing an un-biased log on it. Thanks!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 35 years old. I have had problems that seem to come and go with my knees. My doctor diagnosed me with Patellla femoral pain syndrome a few years back,

The patella, commonly referred to as the "knee cap", and its tendon transmit power from the quadriceps to the lower leg. Normally, as the knee bends, the patella slides smoothly along a groove in the thigh bone. However, under certain conditions the patella may experience forces which push it against the sides of the groove, causing pain. Additionally, inflammation and roughening of the smooth underside of the patella may occur. Collectively, this process is referred to as patellofemoral syndrome (PFS). Some of you may be familiar with the older term, chondromalacia patella.

PFS is one of the most common causes of knee pain in runners. The pain is usually located in the front part of the knee, but may be on the inside, outside, or vaguely located. The pain can feel either sharp or dull, and is often made worse by squatting or walking down stairs. Sometimes there is grinding or clicking. Predisposing factors include,

Training errors - excess hill work, stairs, or too much distance
Biomechanical abnormalities - overpronation, "knock knees", poor pelvic control
Muscle tightness - calf, hamstrings, iliotibial band, or vastus lateralis.
Muscle weakness - vastus medialis obliquus (VMO), gluteus

This comes and goes and gets worse and better. I was told to avoid exercises that put pressure on the knees, like squats and avoid "impact" exercise.

A few years later after that, about 6-8 months ago, I started having "crunching" noises in my knees. Both knees make a crunching/grinding noise when I bend. You can hear me doing leg extensions at the gym. Everytime I extend my knees out to lift the weight you hear -- Crunching!. I even hear it when I walk down stairs. Funny thing is I thought it was the stairs creaking, turns out it was me!. The wife just says its gross.

So I went to the doctor for that problem and got X-rays. They said I have the begining of arthritis. At this point I don't have to take medication because I don't have pain. The crunching noise is because of the wearing away of cartilidge. Both my parents take medication for arthritis, and also have problems with their knees. I will get sharp shooting pains in either knee once in a while when I walk. Pretty much I just deal with it for now. I have been doing more cardio lately and now BOTH problems are acting up again.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
24 Years Old.
6 feet 210 lbs.

All injuries due to kickboxing.
Medial meniscus damage on left knee.
Tendonosis along left distal ulna.
Two seperations of left acromioclavicular joint.
Grade three tear of the right biceps femoris.

I will provide an unbiased and brutally honest review.
Thank you.

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man... PLEASE PICK ME.

I want to get it for my woman. She has two bad knees from being a catcher for softball, and gymnastics. The pain is completely debilitating for her at times. I will have her report to me, and report back to you all.

Here are her stats.
25 Years old
5'3
129/130 pounds

Most likely needs surgery, but has to wait 8 more months for her rider on her knees to expire for her insurance. This would be a HUGE lifesaver.

Adams

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
I’m a 38 year-old man who’s been lifting seriously for 23 years. My right shoulder has suffered numerous sports injuries, resulting in tendinosis of the supraspinatus. This has significantly restricted my exercise selection, even to the point of avoiding all pushing/pressing exercises for extended periods of time (despite physical therapy, ultrasound, prolotherapy, stim therapy, Active Release Therapy, trigger point therapy, Cissus, and truckloads of ice). If a product like this could allow me to consistently push/press with relative comfort (and feel like a normal, balanced trainee again!), I’d be a customer for life!

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
I'm 21 years old. I have had chronic elbow pain for years. This has hindered the growth of my triceps. Any pushing exercise has become very painful. It has kept my bench press numbers down and keeps my physique from looking well rounded and proportioned. It has kept me from reaching my full potential, which is very dissatisfying. I have tried cissus and glucosamine to no avail. In order to meet my goals I need a means to fix my elbows.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Left knee trouble. Can't squat.
(Detaile some in my X-factor log - if you'd like to read.)

nightshift

nightshift

Awards
43 years old
6'
240 lbs
Mostly into the power movements. 3 left knee surgeries. Chronic upper back problem since 18 with 3 to 4 bad flair ups per year. Partially torn right biceps tendon several years ago. Cortisone shot helped with that one. At my age and level of activity, these things hurt more often than not. An alternative to NSAID's would be a welcome relief.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I fight for leisure and supplemental income and, as a result, I have constant nagging injuries. My current maladies are:
left patella tendinitis
achilles tendinitis on both legs
bone bruise on left fibula
strained right rotator cuff

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if tendon problems count but....

I have had extreme and limiting pain in my left ankle area for over two years now. PT has helped a bit. Now it is chronic icing everyday till so that I can continue boxing. The problem is not the joint per se but the tendons around the joint.

I'm 33, been boxing and lifting for 18 years.

Mr.50

flipp

Awards
Bad shoulder. Doc said some tendonitis, some arthritis, nothing major, but he hit me with a cortisone shot anyway, since nothing else was working. shot doesn't seem to work either. I'm 53.

why me? i'm a writer doing a story for one of the largest publications in the world -- a story that is, in fact, going to take me halfway around the world to engage in a few extreme sports. if my shoulder stays in the same shape it is now, i'm going to be in some dire straits, i can warrant ye that.

When am I leaving? In 20 short days ....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds to be a great product LG!

I say give it to Mr. Adams for his woman. :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds to be a great product LG!

I say give it to Mr. Adams and his woman. :D
BOOYA!!!

I need all the help I can to keep her on her knee's!!! :woohoo:

:goodpost:

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any hints as to the ingredient profile LG?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BOOYA!!!

I need all the help I can to keep her on her knee's!!! :woohoo:

:goodpost:

Adams
Man i had something all lined up too LOL, but you nailed it there lolol.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
How about if you havve Achilles Tendonitus in both of your legs?? Such as I -.- Painful and I cant train like I so desire to. I have had it for 2 months with no real improvement ATM.

Im 21 and 1/2 and am otherwise healthy save for those two muscles.

Sure would like to try something if it could really help muscle repair..

Last edited:
firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
31- Male

Chronic hx of a bad tendon in my right forearm (medial epicondilytis).

It was going great but I strained it somehow 2 weeks ago. I've done PT, NSAIDs, Prolotherapy, and Oratropin in the past. (no more Oratropin :aargh:)

If it works for tendons I'm in.

Pseudonymous

Pseudonymous

Awards
I just tore my achilles tendon - it's a partial rupture, interstitial - pick me so I don't have to spend 4 months wearing a boot!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool, keep them coming and I will get some testers for people to log.

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
Small tear in rotator cuff right shoulder, and tendonitis also. Constant nagging pain.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established

we want 12 testers...

If you have - chronic pain in a muscle or a joint, post here and we will send you a bottle of our joint and muscle repair cream...

Current testers -

My wife deals with Chronic Pain and we've exhausted every possible option in treating her. I'm very interested.

suntzu4666

Awards

we want 12 testers...

Current testers -

I'm 43 have seperated both shoulders, cracked my sternum, stress fractures in right wrist, and last but not least bad left knee and I still hit the gym 5 times a week...I work around the pain, I work through the pain.....all for the gains and my quest of a 500lbs bench...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40 years old, was diagnosed with arthritis in lower back + knees at 25, was told by prick orthopedic surgeon "by 50 you'll either be in a wheelchair or have had those knees replaced". I have light pain most of the time, and notice it particularly when standing still, or of course doing any amount of impact type cardio. Back doesn't bother me much, but when it does it sucks extra. keeps me from doing deadlifts as even with light weights it just takes a little to tweak it, and then I feel like curling up into a ball for a few days.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Tendonitis and burcitis in elbow and tri from surgery in 05. Severely limits my workouts. (Also have bulging discs in neck and back.)

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
18yr old - tendinitis in my right throwing elbow. Had since freshmen year in high school and this is my upcoming sophomore semester in college. I also have bad knees from catching in baseball and my wrists are in constant pain from weight lifting (I can't push to open doors. I need to make a fist and push them like that to reduce pain). I have tried almost everything: Cissus, Animal Flex, Orange Triad and a few others. Nothing has seemed to work. I would love a chance to test this product.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
29 male been training off and on for 4 years,I've never had any chronic pain issues due to lifting till i started training seriously for the past 6months.I'm not sure if your product can help,but i can keep some hope sence nothing else seems to work and let me tell u i've spent alot tryn to find sumtn to help with pain.Both of my forearms have a pain that runs the entire length of arm .I'm pretty sure when i started getting pain,I was doing a SUPERSET with preacher curls and when i made it to the 110lb's It felt like they both tore or sumtn at same time,i have sum pain through the day/night but nothing like when its arm day,it hurts.So I would love to try your product.

Actually while I'm here I can throw another problem of mine at you.Three years ago i was in car wreck that ended up me having to have a titanium rod inserted into left femur and havng pinns put in hip.Needless to say the arthritis alone here is terrible,the pain has really hampered my squats and deadlifts.With these to exercises being such an important part of any mass building routine,I need to be able to do them with-out pain.So if you think your product is up to par I got a couple real big problems it could help me with.lol I would love to log for you on a daily basis and give you 100% factual honesty.Thanks again for this opportunity I'm very excited and hoping to be chose.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Off topic a bit but, do you always end up with tendonitis when you have a joint based surgery? it seems that way...

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Off topic a bit but, do you always end up with tendonitis when you have a joint based surgery? it seems that way...
No, you get tendinitis from an over using (stressing) a tendon causing it to inflame. It also be caused by growth plates pulling on the tendon causing it to inflame during a routine such as pitching. That was what the doctors thought it was for me at first but now my plates are closed.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
23- shoulder and knee pain. I had surgery on my left shoulder to grind off 1/2 inch of my collar bone. As a result there is more movement in that joint and my ligiments are needing to adjust. Also have grinding on the other end of that same collar bone. ( the part that's below your neck) Its a nagging pain. I'm unsure as to what exactly is wrong with my knees but there is daily pain. Some days worse than others. I'm getting ready to train mma again too.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Problem:

I have two main problems that i will fuss about as to why i should be a tester.
First off, I am recovering from a shattered ankle i had a year ago. I fell from 14 feet in the air pole vaulting on to cement and POP went weisel. Anyways, I have just started the basic leg routines again such as squat, deadlift, v squat, and calf raises and it is causing me some discomfort due to my ankle tensing up from not being used as often. I have kept light on it but am looking to start putting heavy weight back on the bar to revamp my legs to their old build.
Second, This past summer i was working up in colorado for my youth groups Younglife. I was working in the kitchen carrying a 75 LBS pot and smacked my elbow on the corner of a table. This sent me elbow out of place and caused bursitsis to set in on the membrane. This swelled way out of place along with my dislocated elbow. I also needed nerve surgery, but never got it due to time it would take to heal. It is not much pain with what i used to do, but lately i set a new workout that requires heavy weight @ mid to low rep range. Since starting this it now pops and will occasionally lock up.

below is a picture of my arm, keep in mind my arm is straight down...
[/IMG]

Niko

Board Supporter
Awards
I will toss my name in here. Systemic pain from rheumatoid arthritis. Starting at the shins...shin splints that don't go away no matter what I try. Knees creak and crack and cant get to 90 degrees on my squat. Um, what else? Herniated and degenerated in various verts of my cervical and lumbar regions. Spinal spurs and a curved spine akin to scoliosis that my doc said was caused because I am constantly bracing as if I'm getting side swiped. More cortisone shots in both shoulders than I can count. Elbows shot. Can't curl or chin without paying for it days after. Forearm pain that I can only describe as shin splints above the wrist.

There's my grocery list. If I was a horse I would have been put down ages ago.

Oh yeah, a torn hammy that never healed properly and has left a divot under my right glute where the muscle used to be.

djl

Awards
  • Established
42 yo.

Rotator Cuff ills. One doctor says partial tear for sure, one says might be a partial tear, one says no tear. In any case, chest and shoulder day is light and painful, and shoulder is stiff/sore all other days. If your cream worked on this shoulder, I'd scream it's merits from the rooftop (virtually speaking, anyway)!!

Painful knee (took a knee in the Army on too many hidden rocks and tree stumps, I guess). Without enough warmup on leg day, forget about it. With enough warmup, still tweaky.

Elbow leans towards pain if I work tris too hard. And once it starts hurting it's at least a month before I can work tris again.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
I am 27 and I got pain all over from MMA. Both of my shoulders hurt, my neck, my elbows both hurt, right wrist, right hip, right ankle. Most of this is from fighting muay thai, and taking speed while doing it. I luv me some joint products so if anything can heal me and take away my pain It would be a staple in my supplement regimine. I love super cissus and take it twice a day evryday now for the past year and it has given me great results. I would be a great candidate for taking this product. PICK ME

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rotator Cuff ills.
oh yeah, I forgot that. I can incline press as much (for 1rm) as I can flat press, because rotator cuff pain is what limits me, not muscle.

cord195148

cord195148

Awards
55 yrs old Competed in NPC 84-94
Blew left ACL after cut block in football;
Replaced after twenty years. No cartilage left, arthritic.
Somedays okay, some like kneeling on an icepick.
Quality of life is low.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Any idea when the 12 will be selected? I'm really excited that i might be able to get on board with this stuff,my work-outs will thank you..lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be picking the 12 tonight!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man what a collection we all are. its amazing that we still lift weights. Paraphrasing Niko , if we were horses, most of us would have made our way into dog food at this point.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill be picking the 12 tonight!
Dont forget my app!!!! :lol:

Yea its amazeing how many of us to have injuries and we still do what we do. My wife gives me crap at times about "just" lifting or "just" playing baseball etc... when I say something is sore.

Claiming her old store manager's job put a lot of stress on her body, probably more than I did on mine :toofunny:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Bad right shoulder, with prolonged use it aches and throbs when I put it through any ROM. Started up about 6 months ago, cissus has provided some relief but it still hurts pretty bad. Also, lower back hurts like a &##$% most of the time. It gets so bad that I'll sneeze and feel like I just threw out my back. I'd love to be a tester for this. I'd gladly do a log and whatever else LG requires.

Thanks for the opportunity fellas!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is indeed timely. if you look at my log you'll see I'm not doing biceps or forearms and today have cut out certain exercise(any chest press, any shoulder press)

It started two years ago with inner left elbow(Golfers elbow) Ive tryed cissus and many things. this is my major certain. I have minor knee issues and body issuies that creak and ache for time to time; I dont consider these major though. this is because it's limiting my musclegains and ability to train.

Currently
I'm on Naproxen(Nsaid)
mega dose fish oil
Bromelain
Glucosamine
MSM
Hydrolurionic acid
Chondriton
Flexall 16 % menthol every night before bed
Physical therapy
and I see a specialist

what is the active ingredient(s) ?