Coming Soon: JP8™ by GET DIESEL: pre-workout/Nitric Oxide on another level!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Hey you know i love my pre-workout/N.O. supps, and these are lookn great.How does your products compare to AMS'S hypetrop-x or Hyper Pump,if u have had experience with either.
    I don't know what AMS stands for or what that product is. I would conpare JP8 on price to effective dose with the 40 serving, 2-3 scoop at a time "main stream" preworkout products like noxplode, navapor, supepump, shotgun etc.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I don't know what AMS stands for or what that product is. I would conpare JP8 on price to effective dose with the 40 serving, 2-3 scoop at a time "main stream" preworkout products like noxplode, navapor, supepump, shotgun etc.

    ams is american muscle sciences. hypertrop x is beta alanine, leucine and yohimbine. hyperpump is glycerine, beta alanine, di arginine malate, citrulline malate, glutamine, leucine and yohimbine
    •   
       


  3. LOOKIN FORWARD TO HAVIN SOME JP8.
    Thanks Chuck!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    ams is american muscle sciences. hypertrop x is beta alanine, leucine and yohimbine. hyperpump is glycerine, beta alanine, di arginine malate, citrulline malate, glutamine, leucine and yohimbine
    Those products are nothing like JP8. Thats a Pump/edurance stack.....with yohimbe.

  5. Kinda excited, I know this isn;t the thread for it but I just bought my first get diesel product. NOS ETHER! JB8 sounds cool, but its not out yet! and I am preworkout supp addict who does NOT want to recover.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    thats a little long isnt it? Like I said its more like a lemonade with some Mango in it (like the new NOS ETHER flavor avail in a few weeks) but that will be called "Tropical Lemonade." JP8 is more "hardcore" so I dont want "Tropical Lemonade" on the container.

    You are right its a little long.. Tropical will not work on JP8.

  7. Any retail pricing estimates?

  8. Didn't notice the supp facts till now. Few quick Q's chuck (Probably some proprietary info, but I'll ask nonetheless)

    The thing I like about your stuff is you don't skimp on quality (I.e. magnesium chelate not oxide ). I was wondering what % Banaba and ResV you're putting in. Also are you using the 95% grape seed extract, or have you sourced something different?

    Also is the cordyceps and gynostemma extracted for a specific component?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Any retail pricing estimates?
    Probably about same price as NOxplode/superpump, maybe closer to Jauganuat (or however you spell it). I can tell you it wont be "cheap" as in AM "cheap" like $29.99 bottle but the price is reflective of the formulation and actually lower for the formulation if it was out by another company. When I do a product I do the best product I can for its intended purpose, then the flavor and cost end up being whatever, other companies work in reverse. Most formulate on cost, then flavor then results.

    Like I said all and all this product is coming out specifically to go at the noxplodes, superpumps, navapors, etc. When you look at effective dose to cost ratio, JP8 will be cheaper. Plus I dont really think those are formulated nothing close to a JP8.



    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Didn't notice the supp facts till now. Few quick Q's chuck (Probably some proprietary info, but I'll ask nonetheless)

    The thing I like about your stuff is you don't skimp on quality (I.e. magnesium chelate not oxide ). I was wondering what % Banaba and ResV you're putting in. Also are you using the 95% grape seed extract, or have you sourced something different?

    Also is the cordyceps and gynostemma extracted for a specific component?
    Resveratrol is from 50% extract of Polygonum standardized for Resveratrol and specifically trans-reveratrol (there are 4 different isoforms of Resveratrol).

    The cordyceps is standardized for a specific component.

    Thats about as far Im posting into all that.

    Oh yes the grape seed is 95%, something like 100mg + per scoop. I know some NO/pre-workout products with 20mg of grapeseed per scoop, cant remember who it is, think its Rankcok or whatever.

  10. I wanna try a sample of this stuff. I live for preworkout mixes!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    ummm ok....
    Lol.

  12. I personally use or have used nearly all diesel products and must say that price to results comparison is no comparison to the competition. Chuck whom I know personally desires and only formulates THE BEST. Period. Anybody who has tried diesel and is serious about stregnth/size gains will or should agree (of course, we all have our differences)

  13. Still on track for early July Chuck? And any new tweaks?

  14. just wanted to say I tried ether for the first time. CRAZY SH1t!! I can't wait for this one

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Still on track for early July Chuck? And any new tweaks?
    No new tweaks.....but having problems with my bottle supplier, etc, etc., should be out between 28 june to 7 july but I will let you guys know for sure by the 21st.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    just wanted to say I tried ether for the first time. CRAZY SH1t!! I can't wait for this one
    Welcome to the party. JP8 is like ETHER and Ready4War powder/caps hybrid in one product. (well pre-workout dose wise).

  17. Any updates on when we can pick this up?? Where can I buy it?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    Any updates on when we can pick this up?? Where can I buy it?
    Prob. around 1 to 3 July at most places.

    It can be purchased at all my retailers at getdiesel.com when its out.

    It will be at NP probabably a day or 2 right behind DPS.

  19. looks good Chuck!!! Can't Wait!

    can't believe I missed this before...but i guess i don't spend enough time on AM at the moment.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    looks good Chuck!!! Can't Wait!

    can't believe I missed this before...but i guess i don't spend enough time on AM at the moment.
    It will out do your fav. R4W 6.0.....you will see.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    It will out do your fav. R4W 6.0.....you will see.
    oooh baby!
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM



  22. Official sup. facts and directions for use:




    This stuff hits so hard I might not even do testers.......for what.....for people to say "this hits hard over and over again."

  23. Looks good! Now all we need is a solid ETA
    PS How strong is the flavouring system? I know some powders that barely taste strong enough in 4-6 oz, meanwhile some others need closer to 10oz they're so damn strong. Good call on the stevia, just noticed it now. And I think that's the first label I can think of that talks about take on WO days only to avoid tolerance which I've noticed happens about Day 20-25 for me in the past.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Looks good! Now all we need is a solid ETA
    PS How strong is the flavouring system? I know some powders that barely taste strong enough in 4-6 oz, meanwhile some others need closer to 10oz they're so damn strong. Good call on the stevia, just noticed it now. And I think that's the first label I can think of that talks about take on WO days only to avoid tolerance which I've noticed happens about Day 20-25 for me in the past.
    All GET DIESEL products only contain stevia as a sweetener (well and Xylithol). One scoop in 6-8oz of water is fine. Actually the less water/juice you use the stronger the product taste (as with most products) My flavors are natural (99%) and when you dont use asu. K, and sucralose you don’t get that flavoring "headache" like with most products.

    As in "taste strong enough" and all that, JP8 is probably the most "mainstream" as in similar to what everyone else is doing (intended purpose/end result) but as with all GET DIESEL products little emphases is placed on flavor this and that. The product is made to be the best out, then its flavored to taste the best for its formulation, which is why GET DIESEL products dont have multiple flavors. For instance JP8 is high in DMAE, acetly-aminos and Malic Acid which are all sour, so a "lemonade" is the probable end flavor. You cant do this formulation in say a fruit punch. Honestly most products can be flavored in so many flavors because of the heavy use of artificial flavors and low doses of herbs, etc.,.

    Almost half of the effectiveness of GET DIESEL products is getting the directions for use right.

    Also a good ETA is about 9 July at NP just because it probably wont ship from my manufacture until about 3 July, but thats the day before the 3 day weekend. I would say 9 july is about 2 business days off of a def. ETA +/-.

  25. So I take it you've tried it already? Did you feel like you were going to blast off or what?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    So I take it you've tried it already? Did you feel like you were going to blast off or what?
    Well before JP8 I was using 3 ready4War caps, 2 scoops of NOS ETHER, and 1/2 scoop of Ready4war 6.0 with 12.5mg 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. That was pretty close to JP8, but the pumps on JP8 at 2 scoops was stronger and mental focus was more “dialed in.”

    The thing with JP8 as with the old R4W powders (an inside GET DIESEL trade secret) is that when I do a energy/pre-workout nootropic (the way I really want to do it), you will see every single component of the energy production process at the cellular level, raw materials for ach, etc.,. For instance JP8 contains P5P. You never see that in sports supplement because its a really expensive form of B-6 but it works well because B-6 is needed to convert Tyrosine to Dopamine to Adrenaline etc.,.

    You cant just slap some sulbutamine, caffeine, and 2 other ingredients in a product and call it a "pre-workout energizer."

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    All GET DIESEL products only contain stevia as a sweetener (well and Xylithol).
    i appreciate that chuck. i don't knowingly take artificial sweeteners anymore and SO MANY supplements use them.

    Lots of conclusive studies now that show they increase your appetite, change your body reacts to carbohydrates, and increase your insulin levels. Thats just 3 things that make you gain fat...not to mention any other sides from the chemicals.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Well before JP8 I was using 3 ready4War caps, 2 scoops of NOS ETHER, and 1/2 scoop of Ready4war 6.0 with 12.5mg 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. That was pretty close to JP8, but the pumps on JP8 at 2 scoops was stronger and mental focus was more “dialed in.”

    The thing with JP8 as with the old R4W powders (an inside GET DIESEL trade secret) is that when I do a energy/pre-workout nootropic (the way I really want to do it), you will see every single component of the energy production process at the cellular level, raw materials for ach, etc.,. For instance JP8 contains P5P. You never see that in sports supplement because its a really expensive form of B-6 but it works well because B-6 is needed to convert Tyrosine to Dopamine to Adrenaline etc.,.

    You cant just slap some sulbutamine, caffeine, and 2 other ingredients in a product and call it a "pre-workout energizer."
    NICE.. I'm ready to try it

  29. This stuff looks awesome! Id buy it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Nitric Oxide Flavor?
    By MisterRoboto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 12:54 AM
  2. L-luecine And Nitric Oxide
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 10:20 AM
  3. Nitric oxide
    By Machwon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 09:56 PM
  4. Best Nitric Oxide?
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:12 PM
  5. What is the best NO ( Nitric Oxide Booster) out there???
    By WonderBread in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Log in
Log in