Coming Soon: JP8™ by GET DIESEL: pre-workout/Nitric Oxide on another level!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    looks good Chuck!!! Can't Wait!

can't believe I missed this before...but i guess i don't spend enough time on AM at the moment.
    It will out do your fav. R4W 6.0.....you will see.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    It will out do your fav. R4W 6.0.....you will see.
    oooh baby!
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  3. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Official sup. facts and directions for use:

This stuff hits so hard I might not even do testers.......for what.....for people to say "this hits hard over and over again."
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Looks good! Now all we need is a solid ETA
    PS How strong is the flavouring system? I know some powders that barely taste strong enough in 4-6 oz, meanwhile some others need closer to 10oz they're so damn strong. Good call on the stevia, just noticed it now. And I think that's the first label I can think of that talks about take on WO days only to avoid tolerance which I've noticed happens about Day 20-25 for me in the past.
  5. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Looks good! Now all we need is a solid ETA
    PS How strong is the flavouring system? I know some powders that barely taste strong enough in 4-6 oz, meanwhile some others need closer to 10oz they're so damn strong. Good call on the stevia, just noticed it now. And I think that's the first label I can think of that talks about take on WO days only to avoid tolerance which I've noticed happens about Day 20-25 for me in the past.
    All GET DIESEL products only contain stevia as a sweetener (well and Xylithol). One scoop in 6-8oz of water is fine. Actually the less water/juice you use the stronger the product taste (as with most products) My flavors are natural (99%) and when you dont use asu. K, and sucralose you don’t get that flavoring "headache" like with most products.

As in "taste strong enough" and all that, JP8 is probably the most "mainstream" as in similar to what everyone else is doing (intended purpose/end result) but as with all GET DIESEL products little emphases is placed on flavor this and that. The product is made to be the best out, then its flavored to taste the best for its formulation, which is why GET DIESEL products dont have multiple flavors. For instance JP8 is high in DMAE, acetly-aminos and Malic Acid which are all sour, so a "lemonade" is the probable end flavor. You cant do this formulation in say a fruit punch. Honestly most products can be flavored in so many flavors because of the heavy use of artificial flavors and low doses of herbs, etc.,.

Almost half of the effectiveness of GET DIESEL products is getting the directions for use right.

Also a good ETA is about 9 July at NP just because it probably wont ship from my manufacture until about 3 July, but thats the day before the 3 day weekend. I would say 9 july is about 2 business days off of a def. ETA +/-.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%

So I take it you've tried it already? Did you feel like you were going to blast off or what?
  7. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    So I take it you've tried it already? Did you feel like you were going to blast off or what?
    Well before JP8 I was using 3 ready4War caps, 2 scoops of NOS ETHER, and 1/2 scoop of Ready4war 6.0 with 12.5mg 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. That was pretty close to JP8, but the pumps on JP8 at 2 scoops was stronger and mental focus was more “dialed in.”

The thing with JP8 as with the old R4W powders (an inside GET DIESEL trade secret) is that when I do a energy/pre-workout nootropic (the way I really want to do it), you will see every single component of the energy production process at the cellular level, raw materials for ach, etc.,. For instance JP8 contains P5P. You never see that in sports supplement because its a really expensive form of B-6 but it works well because B-6 is needed to convert Tyrosine to Dopamine to Adrenaline etc.,.

You cant just slap some sulbutamine, caffeine, and 2 other ingredients in a product and call it a "pre-workout energizer."
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

All GET DIESEL products only contain stevia as a sweetener (well and Xylithol).
    i appreciate that chuck. i don't knowingly take artificial sweeteners anymore and SO MANY supplements use them.

Lots of conclusive studies now that show they increase your appetite, change your body reacts to carbohydrates, and increase your insulin levels. Thats just 3 things that make you gain fat...not to mention any other sides from the chemicals.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%

Well before JP8 I was using 3 ready4War caps, 2 scoops of NOS ETHER, and 1/2 scoop of Ready4war 6.0 with 12.5mg 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. That was pretty close to JP8, but the pumps on JP8 at 2 scoops was stronger and mental focus was more “dialed in.”

The thing with JP8 as with the old R4W powders (an inside GET DIESEL trade secret) is that when I do a energy/pre-workout nootropic (the way I really want to do it), you will see every single component of the energy production process at the cellular level, raw materials for ach, etc.,. For instance JP8 contains P5P. You never see that in sports supplement because its a really expensive form of B-6 but it works well because B-6 is needed to convert Tyrosine to Dopamine to Adrenaline etc.,.

You cant just slap some sulbutamine, caffeine, and 2 other ingredients in a product and call it a "pre-workout energizer."
    NICE.. I'm ready to try it
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

This stuff looks awesome! Id buy it
  11. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    This stuff looks awesome! Id buy it
    I accidently clicked on your Avatar....ooops
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

hehehe
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%

chuck, would it be a good idea to take this with waxy maize starch, because of it's nutrient transporting/glycogen replenishing properties?
  14. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Quote Originally Posted by tripanybydsgn View Post
    chuck, would it be a good idea to take this with waxy maize starch, because of it's nutrient transporting/glycogen replenishing properties?

you can, it will help the carb transport, I just wouldnt take over say 30g of wazy maize with it, just because u dont want to take like 50g of carbs preworkout, but if thats something you normally do preworkout, yeah u can mix it with JP8 as you can with NOS ETHER.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%

you can, it will help the carb transport, I just wouldnt take over say 30g of wazy maize with it, just because u dont want to take like 50g of carbs preworkout, but if thats something you normally do preworkout, yeah u can mix it with JP8 as you can with NOS ETHER.
    I normally take 60g WMS with my preworkout drink. Why is this too much?
  16. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

I normally take 60g WMS with my preworkout drink. Why is this too much?
    If thats what you like to do, but I wouldnt take over 30g of carbs preworkout unless you were going to run like 10miles or something.

Protein is more important preworkout than WMS. Take that 60g post workout.

If you eat within 3 hours or working out there is no need to take 60g of carbs preworkout unless you eat so little food you need the carbs just to make it through your workout.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%

If thats what you like to do, but I wouldnt take over 30g of carbs preworkout unless you were going to run like 10miles or something.

Protein is more important preworkout than WMS. Take that 60g post workout.

If you eat within 3 hours or working out there is no need to take 60g of carbs preworkout unless you eat so little food you need the carbs just to make it through your workout.
    Yeah, I use WMS for the additional pump and energy, I was just thinking more is better. Are there negative effects of too much WMS?
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yeah, I use WMS for the additional pump and energy, I was just thinking more is better. Are there negative effects of too much WMS?
    Digestion issues for some people, possibly fat gain for carb-sensitive individuals. Individual preferences vary, but try just 20g of WMS and compare. Your muscles should be full of glycogen before you work out, and 60g is seen by some as excessive.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Digestion issues for some people, possibly fat gain for carb-sensitive individuals. Individual preferences vary, but try just 20g of WMS and compare. Your muscles should be full of glycogen before you work out, and 60g is seen by some as excessive.
    Yeah I'll just go with one scoop instead of two pre-workout, then one after. (one scoop=30g)
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey Chuck, quick question! I see on the recommendations for R4W it says not to take while working out/practicing outdoors. Since JP8 has a R4W blend, will JP8 be safe to take while working out outdoors? Over the summer I love to get out in the sunshine for maybe 1 to 2 workouts a week, always in the mornings. Is it cool to do this, as not all of my outdoor workouts will require me to take JP8, maybe one a week. I am definetely stoked about this product and can't wait to try it, just wouldn't want to do anything while taking it that would not be recommended.
  21. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Hey Chuck, quick question! I see on the recommendations for R4W it says not to take while working out/practicing outdoors. Since JP8 has a R4W blend, will JP8 be safe to take while working out outdoors? Over the summer I love to get out in the sunshine for maybe 1 to 2 workouts a week, always in the mornings. Is it cool to do this, as not all of my outdoor workouts will require me to take JP8, maybe one a week. I am definetely stoked about this product and can't wait to try it, just wouldn't want to do anything while taking it that would not be recommended.
    I put that on all my stim products since 2002. Back then people would take ephedrine products then fall out outdoors for other reasons then try to sue the stim. company. Thats why its on there.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I put that on all my stim products since 2002. Back then people would take ephedrine products then fall out outdoors for other reasons then try to sue the stim. company. Thats why its on there.
    lol...yeah, that makes sense! Sounds good though, can't wait to try the new product!
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.51%

Chuck I am very interested in this product, one quick question:

What dosing would you recommend for someone 235, and fairly to very stim tolerant, and PWO tolerant (can take 600mg caffiene pwo and notice a slight to moderate buzz)? I am currently on 4 scoops of ragnarok (could up it to 5 easily though), and don't think i'll be re buying it because that PWO, abet good, is expensive to follow working out 5-6 times a week. I'm stuck with a choice of picking my poison: caffeine tabs, albuterol sulfate, ephedrine sulfate, and/or epinephrine.

Please say that this is the answer for those guys that don't want to spend a fortune tripling or quadrupling up on regular servings just to get the intended effects! If you can, you'll have a customer for life once these hit the shelves.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post

What dosing would you recommend for someone 235, and fairly to very stim tolerant, and PWO tolerant (can take 600mg caffiene pwo and notice a slight to moderate buzz)? I am currently on 4 scoops of ragnarok (could up it to 5 easily though), and don't think i'll be re buying it because that PWO, abet good, is expensive to follow working out 5-6 times a week. I'm stuck with a choice of picking my poison: caffeine tabs, albuterol sulfate, ephedrine sulfate, and/or epinephrine.

Please say that this is the answer for those guys that don't want to spend a fortune tripling or quadrupling up on regular servings just to get the intended effects! If you can, you'll have a customer for life once these hit the shelves.
    You might try some reset AD and just go stim free for a bit. Probably healthier for your adrenals and will make stims effective for you again.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    You might try some reset AD and just go stim free for a bit. Probably healthier for your adrenals and will make stims effective for you again.
    I've gone off of stimulants for 2 weeks about a month ago. It didn't help. I just don't react as much as other people with any sort of "drugs." I take the saying more is better as a life lesson with any sort of supplement/drug (even from roxanol after hip surgery to ragnarok). Something must just go on with me that metabolizes most drugs quickly.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I don't think 2 weeks would be enough. In all seriousness, give yourself 6-8 weeks and try a product such as reset AD. Your adrenals and pocketbook will thank you.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.51%

I don't think 2 weeks would be enough. In all seriousness, give yourself 6-8 weeks and try a product such as reset AD. Your adrenals and pocketbook will thank you.
    Not to act like a dolt, but are there any studies backing the effectiveness of taking 6-8 weeks off as opposed to 2 weeks off? It should honestly happen in the first week to get yourself "regular" again.

Like i've said, it happens to me with all drugs i've taken, not just caffeine. Valium/Diazepam in the hospital, roxanol/morphine sulfate immediate release, or percocet/oxycodone while on rehabilitation, all of those I needed dosages knocked up because I wasn't feeling the effects. If i've been insensitive to benzodiazepines and opiates, I would think that caffeine would be a walk in the park. Possibly over zealous cytochrome P450 proteins? :P Eh, that's genetics for you
  28. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

well JP8's Ready4War blend is like the R4W powders of the past, it doesnt just contain "caffeine" and a few other things so even if you take 600mg of caffeine preworkout, I dont see you needed over 2 scoops of JP8.
  29. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

well if he only use preworkout products and isnt taking say 600mg of caffeine everyday, his adrenals are not the problem.

Its really easy for most people's CNS and PNS to adjust to simple stimulant combinations of caffeine and a little of this and that.
  30. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Not to act like a dolt, but are there any studies backing the effectiveness of taking 6-8 weeks off as opposed to 2 weeks off? It should honestly happen in the first week to get yourself "regular" again.

Like i've said, it happens to me with all drugs i've taken, not just caffeine. Valium/Diazepam in the hospital, roxanol/morphine sulfate immediate release, or percocet/oxycodone while on rehabilitation, all of those I needed dosages knocked up because I wasn't feeling the effects. If i've been insensitive to benzodiazepines and opiates, I would think that caffeine would be a walk in the park. Possibly over zealous cytochrome P450 proteins? :P Eh, that's genetics for you
    I will send you a few servings of JP8 to try when its out, just PM me about it in about a week. There are alot of "i can take so much blabla" people out there that cant even take a full dosage of Ready4War caps and JP8's nootropic, stimulant effects are stronger than R4W caps.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

well if he only use preworkout products and isnt taking say 600mg of caffeine everyday, his adrenals are not the problem.

Its really easy for most people's CNS and PNS to adjust to simple stimulant combinations of caffeine and a little of this and that.
    Sounds good. I'll be keeping an eye out for how he responds. There is no doubt you make some potent products.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.51%

I will send you a few servings of JP8 to try when its out, just PM me about it in about a week. There are alot of "i can take so much blabla" people out there that cant even take a full dosage of Ready4War caps and JP8's nootropic, stimulant effects are stronger than R4W caps.
    Thanks Chuck, I really appreciate that, I'll send you a pm. That second sentence is promising, as i've been a stimulant junkie (caffeine, ephedrine, 1,3-dimethyl...[which is one that is great], albuterol, (2S)-1-phenylpropan-2-amine[dextroamp], and all the PWO supps for a boost in the gym) ever since college days
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hey chuck as far as how some of the pre-wo. supps out there treat me is pretty good. I noticed a good pump from Ragnarok. I actually noticed less of a pump, but more sweating and increased heart rate from vasocharge. I am very interested in your product as well.
  34. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    hey chuck as far as how some of the pre-wo. supps out there treat me is pretty good. I noticed a good pump from Ragnarok. I actually noticed less of a pump, but more sweating and increased heart rate from vasocharge. I am very interested in your product as well.
    Yeah alot of the pre-workout products vary in results from person to person. Some people like x product for pumps, y product for energy.

I think JP8 will shine the best on its preworkout energy/training intensity effects. I wanted it that way because most pre-workout NO products is arginine and all this other NO stuff then some caffeine, tyrosine and one other ingredient for the energy side of the product. None of them really go into the need of a good nootropic effect pre and during workout.
  35. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Guess who just got a call stating that the JP8 is ready to be packaged and shipped........?
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Guess who just got a call stating that the JP8 is ready to be packaged and shipped........?
    mick jagger?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  37. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    mick jagger?
    Mick Jagger got a call...?...he doesnt work here......we dont allow leather pants in the office.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.1%

I know the pants are a no go... what if they are leather shorts?

It said sold out at dps... did they already get a shipment and sell out of it?
  39. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    I know the pants are a no go... what if they are leather shorts?

It said sold out at dps... did they already get a shipment and sell out of it?
    Nope they got it up so people can stop asking about it when they call them and to input ur email address so you get an email when its in.

They are usually the first day to get new GET DIESEL products being they are so close to my manufacture and order tons of GET DIESEL. They might have it as early as Wed. the 16th (dont hold me to that), usually NP is a day or 2 behind them.
  40. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%

Chuck, any word if we can get samples through nutra instead of having a million PMs come through? haha

I loved it when you did the R4W samples and coq diesel ones to, that was sic.

Keep up the awesome work bro!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Nitric Oxide Flavor?
    By MisterRoboto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 01:54 AM
  2. L-luecine And Nitric Oxide
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 11:20 AM
  3. Nitric oxide
    By Machwon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:56 PM
  4. Best Nitric Oxide?
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 11:12 PM
  5. What is the best NO ( Nitric Oxide Booster) out there???
    By WonderBread in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 02:37 PM