Coming Soon: JP8 by GET DIESEL: pre-workout/Nitric Oxide on another level!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. from another thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Awesome! Out of curiosity, how does "diesel grape" stack up to the current ~flavors? I've actually grown to like NOS Ether's taste. I just wish the new ether still has the slight flat soda like carbonation
    actually JP8 will be "DIESEL Lemonade." Its the same mixture of flavors in NOS ETHER but becasue JP8 will have way less b-vit's than NOS ETHER it wont taste like NOS ETHER, it also will have a mango taste to it which will be in the new NOS ETHER "Tropical Lemonade" coming out in about 10 days, but I cant call JP8 "Tropical Lemonade". So it will be "DIESEL Lemonade."

    So really it wont taste like NOS ETHER, it also will have less bicarbonates so it probably wont have that carbonation tates.

    It will be more sour because it will have over 900mg of acetyl aminos per scoop (acetyl-L-tyrosine, acetyl-L-glutamine, acetyl-L-carnitine). Any acetyl amino is sour in taste. NOS ETHER has no Acetyl amino's.


  2. Looks like another solid product from Get Diesel.

    Any plans for a cap version?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Looks like another solid product from Get Diesel.

    Any plans for a cap version?
    No, ready4war and DIESEL FUEL will be the cap GET DIESEL pre-workout products.

    Its better to look at these products as products in a class of products. Like Ready4War is in the pre-workout energizer/training intensifier capsule class.

    JP8 is in the pre-workout NO/creatine 40 serv. 2-3 scoops preworkout class. Like you would probably never see an Noxplode or Superpump250 caps product, or a RPM powder.

  4. Thanks Chuck! Think I was confusing it with another cap for product (NO), thought you had mentioned away back.

    Anyways, it looks solid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    No, ready4war and DIESEL FUEL will be the cap GET DIESEL pre-workout products.

    Its better to look at these products as products in a class of products. Like Ready4War is in the pre-workout energizer/training intensifier capsule class.

    JP8 is in the pre-workout NO/creatine 40 serv. 2-3 scoops preworkout class. Like you would probably never see an Noxplode or Superpump250 caps product, or a RPM powder.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    no, JP8 is a powder ready4war/nos ether hybrid per se. its my "input" to the pre-workout/NO product market.

    I will explain the dif's more if people can't tell the difference once the jp8 supplement facts are up. its like noxplode and rpm are 2 different products.


    If JP8 is such a high powered preworkout supp then why would there be a need for R4W?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    If JP8 is such a high powered preworkout supp then why would there be a need for R4W?
    JP8 is a pre-workout/Nitric Oxide drink product

    Ready4War is a pre-workout/test boosting capsule formula

    Ready4War has stuff like pregnenolone, Icariin, Ginseng, Sulbutamine

    JP8 have a different pre-workout profile.

    Its not like one has to be better, its 2 different products made by the same company.

    There are 1,000's of people who use products like Noxplode, superpump250, navapor, ect, that dont use products like Ready4War or RPM. Some people like drink/NO products, some people like capsule formulas.

    For instance just on the pre-workout formula side of the house, JP8 is a stronger nootropic, endurance enhancer than Ready4War, but Ready4War is stronger for aggression and stacks better with a product like DIESEL TEST.

    Some people also dont want a hormonal pre-workout energizer (ready4war). Also ready4war takes about 1 hour to kick in, JP8 takes about 20 min because its a drink and has ingredients that absorb faster and dont effect hormone levels. Anything that has an effect on hormone levels (naturally) wont kick in that fast.

    I will probably run them 2 workouts on one, 2 workouts on the other. Or run Ready4War more when Im not on DIESEL TEST, but on NOS ETHER.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    JP8 is a pre-workout/Nitric Oxide drink product

    Ready4War is a pre-workout/test boosting capsule formula

    Ready4War has stuff like pregnenolone, Icariin, Ginseng, Sulbutamine

    JP8 have a different pre-workout profile.

    Its not like one has to be better, its 2 different products made by the same company.

    There are 1,000's of people who use products like Noxplode, superpump250, navapor, ect, that dont use products like Ready4War or RPM. Some people like drink/NO products, some people like capsule formulas.

    For instance just on the pre-workout formula side of the house, JP8 is a stronger nootropic, endurance enhancer than Ready4War, but Ready4War is stronger for aggression and stacks better with a product like DIESEL TEST.

    Some people also dont want a hormonal pre-workout energizer (ready4war). Also ready4war takes about 1 hour to kick in, JP8 takes about 20 min because its a drink and has ingredients that absorb faster and dont effect hormone levels. Anything that has an effect on hormone levels (naturally) wont kick in that fast.

    I will probably run them 2 workouts on one, 2 workouts on the other. Or run Ready4War more when Im not on DIESEL TEST, but on NOS ETHER.

    Thanks for the reply. I'm going to give it a shot as soon as its out and hopefully it will be as good or better than my trusted Blackpowder. Trust me I'll let you know one way or another.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I'm going to give it a shot as soon as its out and hopefully it will be as good or better than my trusted Blackpowder. Trust me I'll let you know one way or another.
    What other of those type of "black powder products" have you used? Like superpump250, noxplode etc.

    Thats one of the reasons Ive made JP8, to bring the GET DIESEL line more "main stream." People always use these NO/pre-workout products and swear by them but have never used something like Ready4War.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    What other of those type of "black powder products" have you used? Like superpump250, noxplode etc.

    Thats one of the reasons Ive made JP8, to bring the GET DIESEL line more "main stream." People always use these NO/pre-workout products and swear by them but have never used something like Ready4War.

    Ive used Noexplode (Sucks), Shock Therapy (Sucks), N03 Overload (not bad), N30 powder (Good stuff), and Blackpowder (Good stuff). I always need a good boost when I start my workout and love great PUMPS, additional strength and endurance are nice too. Also, the greatest thing about the last two mentioned is that I feel great all day long (NO Crash or Jitters).

  10. I agree with the above post ^^^I prefer powder pre-workout vs pill for MANY reasons. As such I have tried just about everything under the sun in the line of preworkout drinks.

    I have since sworn by superpump250, borderline religiously, but I am almost half done my tub and am always up for somehting different. I hope it will be out before my next order.

    Don't ban me for this, but will it be available at other sites or just nutra?

  11. Interested to see the ingredients.

    I'd like to see how it compares to other pwo/no supps i have tried.

    On a side note, your labels look exactly like the Primaforce labels.. When i first saw it, i thought it was a new Primaforce product.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Interested to see the ingredients.

    I'd like to see how it compares to other pwo/no supps i have tried.

    On a side note, your labels look exactly like the Primaforce labels.. When i first saw it, i thought it was a new Primaforce product.
    It doesnt look exacly like a primaforce label besides it being yellow and black and they have a few yellow and black labels. Way before there was a primaforce GET DIESEL products came in a all black with yellow stencil font label or all yellow with black stencil font way back in 2002.

  13. Will this formula destroy your libido ?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Will this formula destroy your libido ?
    nope. I dont have any libido destroying products. You lose your libido on preworkout products?

  15. W00T!!! MORE DIESEL!!!

    Coq Diesel Pwns btw, love that stuff! Can't wait to check this out.

  16. Awesome!

    I have two bottles of Diesel Test Hardcore (1 older formula, 1 the latest formula) and a tub of Ether.

    I might pick up a tub of this and run them all together.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    nope. I dont have any libido destroying products. You lose your libido on preworkout products?

    Yes, especially with rpm, shock therapy, amp, no shotgun en no-xplode. Most are a waste of money btw. I'm going to check coq diesel & r4w out. Too bad, they don't sell your stuff in Holland.

    Thanks for the reply.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Yes, especially with rpm, shock therapy, amp, no shotgun en no-xplode. Most are a waste of money btw. I'm going to check coq diesel & r4w out. Too bad, they don't sell your stuff in Holland.

    Thanks for the reply.

    Im big in Holland:

    http://www.xxlnutrition.nl/home.php?...k=Get%20Diesel

    http://www.xxlnutrition.nl/

    #3 product overall......NOS ETHER.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Yes, especially with rpm, shock therapy, amp, no shotgun en no-xplode. Most are a waste of money btw. I'm going to check coq diesel & r4w out. Too bad, they don't sell your stuff in Holland.

    Thanks for the reply.
    thats because they have so much caffeine and not to many visodiolators over arginine.

    I think most pre-workout NO products are a waste of money and the only people that respond to them is people who have never used anything stronger. I know R4W for sure wont reduce your libido, same with JP8.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    thats because they have so much caffeine and not to many visodiolators over arginine.

    I think most pre-workout NO products are a waste of money and the only people that respond to them is people who have never used anything stronger. I know R4W for sure wont reduce your libido, same with JP8.
    definitely agreed, if anything r4w helps your libido.

  21. Hey Chuck so do you think JP8 will be better than those I listed above as far as no crash after workout, and everything else that a good preworkout does

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    Hey Chuck so do you think JP8 will be better than those I listed above as far as no crash after workout, and everything else that a good preworkout does
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    Ive used Noexplode (Sucks), Shock Therapy (Sucks), N03 Overload (not bad), N30 powder (Good stuff), and Blackpowder (Good stuff). I always need a good boost when I start my workout and love great PUMPS, additional strength and endurance are nice too. Also, the greatest thing about the last two mentioned is that I feel great all day long (NO Crash or Jitters).
    Yeah should be good for these people and you.

    What exactly do you like black powder for?

    Have you ever used NOS ETHER or Ready4War caps?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Im big in Holland:

    XXL no nonsense nutrition

    XXL no nonsense nutrition

    #3 product overall......NOS ETHER.

    AMAZING!!! Chuck, man I did not know it. So cool!! I am def. going to buy the new NOS ether. Why don't they sell r4w ?? Make them sell it and I'll buy you a beer!! ( or a diet coke)
    Last edited by Imeniaan; 06-02-2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: And coq diesel!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    thats because they have so much caffeine and not to many visodiolators over arginine.

    I think most pre-workout NO products are a waste of money and the only people that respond to them is people who have never used anything stronger. I know R4W for sure wont reduce your libido, same with JP8.

    thats because they have so much caffeine and not to many visodiolators over arginine.

    You know your homework.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Coming Soon: JP8 Time to GET DIESEL!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 04:20 AM
  2. Coming Soon! E2-X Anti-Aromatase by GET DIESEL - DIESEL Pharma
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 08-08-2015, 03:21 PM
  3. RAW TEST - "I'm Back" by GET DIESEL NUTRITION
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-13-2015, 11:59 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 05:10 PM
  5. JP8 Review - Get Diesel preworkout Comparison
    By kabuki in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 12:39 AM
Log in
Log in