Coming Soon: JP8 by GET DIESEL: pre-workout/Nitric Oxide on another level! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Coming Soon: JP8 by GET DIESEL: pre-workout/Nitric Oxide on another level!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

W00T!!! MORE DIESEL!!!

Coq Diesel Pwns btw, love that stuff! Can't wait to check this out.

2. New Member

Awesome!

I have two bottles of Diesel Test Hardcore (1 older formula, 1 the latest formula) and a tub of Ether.

I might pick up a tub of this and run them all together.
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    nope. I dont have any libido destroying products. You lose your libido on preworkout products?

Yes, especially with rpm, shock therapy, amp, no shotgun en no-xplode. Most are a waste of money btw. I'm going to check coq diesel & r4w out. Too bad, they don't sell your stuff in Holland.

Thanks for the reply.
    •   

4. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Yes, especially with rpm, shock therapy, amp, no shotgun en no-xplode. Most are a waste of money btw. I'm going to check coq diesel & r4w out. Too bad, they don't sell your stuff in Holland.

Thanks for the reply.

Im big in Holland:

http://www.xxlnutrition.nl/home.php?...k=Get%20Diesel

http://www.xxlnutrition.nl/

#3 product overall......NOS ETHER.
  5. Are you Diesel?

Thanks for the reply.
    thats because they have so much caffeine and not to many visodiolators over arginine.

I think most pre-workout NO products are a waste of money and the only people that respond to them is people who have never used anything stronger. I know R4W for sure wont reduce your libido, same with JP8.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

thats because they have so much caffeine and not to many visodiolators over arginine.

I think most pre-workout NO products are a waste of money and the only people that respond to them is people who have never used anything stronger. I know R4W for sure wont reduce your libido, same with JP8.
    definitely agreed, if anything r4w helps your libido.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Hey Chuck so do you think JP8 will be better than those I listed above as far as no crash after workout, and everything else that a good preworkout does
  8. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    Hey Chuck so do you think JP8 will be better than those I listed above as far as no crash after workout, and everything else that a good preworkout does
    Ive used Noexplode (Sucks), Shock Therapy (Sucks), N03 Overload (not bad), N30 powder (Good stuff), and Blackpowder (Good stuff). I always need a good boost when I start my workout and love great PUMPS, additional strength and endurance are nice too. Also, the greatest thing about the last two mentioned is that I feel great all day long (NO Crash or Jitters).
    Yeah should be good for these people and you.

What exactly do you like black powder for?

Have you ever used NOS ETHER or Ready4War caps?
  9. Advanced Member

Im big in Holland:

XXL no nonsense nutrition

XXL no nonsense nutrition

#3 product overall......NOS ETHER.

AMAZING!!! Chuck, man I did not know it. So cool!! I am def. going to buy the new NOS ether. Why don't they sell r4w ?? Make them sell it and I'll buy you a beer!! ( or a diet coke)
    Last edited by Imeniaan; 06-02-2008 at 03:52 PM. Reason: And coq diesel!!
  10. Advanced Member

You know your homework.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Yeah should be good for these people and you.

What exactly do you like black powder for?

Have you ever used NOS ETHER or Ready4War caps?

I like Blackpowder because it does what its supposed to without any side effects ( GI issues,Common stimulant issues so on and so forth). I haven't tried any of your products yet but have done some research on you and your company and I can tell you I am impressed. You seem like a no BS kind of guy and thats often times hard to find in the supplement world. I just hope the JP8 fits me and my picky A**.
  12. Are you Diesel?

AMAZING!!! Chuck, man I did not know it. So cool!! I am def. going to buy the new NOS ether. Why don't they sell r4w ?? Make them sell it and I'll buy you a beer!! ( or a diet coke)
    They want to sell it but it has yohimbe so they cant, also R4W is out of stock here and I dont have any one the way.

Will probably do a Yohimbe free version for Holland.

Do you go to dutchbodybuilding.com? They talk about NOS ETHER and DIESEL TEST a lot.

GET DIESEL actually does better outside the US because people overseas dont buy stuff based on labels, and ads and all that they buy on results. Thats how the US was many years ago. Plus people outside the US dont stack 40 different products at one time so the ones that work well solo sell well.
  13. Are you Diesel?

I like Blackpowder because it does what its supposed to without any side effects ( GI issues,Common stimulant issues so on and so forth). I haven't tried any of your products yet but have done some research on you and your company and I can tell you I am impressed. You seem like a no BS kind of guy and thats often times hard to find in the supplement world. I just hope the JP8 fits me and my picky A**.
    I will pick some people to log (but usually I only pick past GET DIESEL loggers), but also some people to send some 4-10 serving samples to mini-log that have used all this other stuff.

So look out for that to sign up.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

I will pick some people to log (but usually I only pick past GET DIESEL loggers), but also some people to send some 4-10 serving samples to mini-log that have used all this other stuff.

So look out for that to sign up.

Kool, will do thx
  15. Are you Diesel?

Kool, will do thx
    that way you can try it out if your ultra picky. It wont taste like artificial flavor, artificial sweetener and a little of some stuff that works because all GET DIESEL products are formulated first, then flavored for that best taste that fits that product to make it bearable.

It wont taste bad at all but some people complain about the taste of anything.

General Order #1 for GET DIESEL....results.

There are 2 many people other companies selling you a jug of flavors and promises.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

that way you can try it out if your ultra picky. It wont taste like artificial flavor, artificial sweetener and a little of some stuff that works because all GET DIESEL products are formulated first, then flavored for that best taste that fits that product to make it bearable.

It wont taste bad at all but some people complain about the taste of anything.

General Order #1 for GET DIESEL....results.

There are 2 many people other companies selling you a jug of flavors and promises.

Yeah thats good. When I said picky I didn't mean with taste because I can drink about anything. Just the performance and sides of the product, I might be a picky a** but a picky bada** ha ha
  17. Are you Diesel?

Yeah thats good. When I said picky I didn't mean with taste because I can drink about anything. Just the performance and sides of the product, I might be a picky a** but a picky bada** ha ha
    Oh well results wise, my products work. Thats why I asked if you had used any of them. Most people that love certain pre-workout product powders have never used ready4war.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  188 lbs.

Looks very good, Name the flavor (Grade-D Lemonade)
  19. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by dazilla View Post
    Looks very good, Name the flavor (Grade-D Lemonade)
    thats a little long isnt it? Like I said its more like a lemonade with some Mango in it (like the new NOS ETHER flavor avail in a few weeks) but that will be called "Tropical Lemonade." JP8 is more "hardcore" so I dont want "Tropical Lemonade" on the container.
  20. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Hey you know i love my pre-workout/N.O. supps, and these are lookn great.How does your products compare to AMS'S hypetrop-x or Hyper Pump,if u have had experience with either.
  21. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Hey you know i love my pre-workout/N.O. supps, and these are lookn great.How does your products compare to AMS'S hypetrop-x or Hyper Pump,if u have had experience with either.
    I don't know what AMS stands for or what that product is. I would conpare JP8 on price to effective dose with the 40 serving, 2-3 scoop at a time "main stream" preworkout products like noxplode, navapor, supepump, shotgun etc.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I don't know what AMS stands for or what that product is. I would conpare JP8 on price to effective dose with the 40 serving, 2-3 scoop at a time "main stream" preworkout products like noxplode, navapor, supepump, shotgun etc.

ams is american muscle sciences. hypertrop x is beta alanine, leucine and yohimbine. hyperpump is glycerine, beta alanine, di arginine malate, citrulline malate, glutamine, leucine and yohimbine
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

LOOKIN FORWARD TO HAVIN SOME JP8.
    Thanks Chuck!
  24. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    ams is american muscle sciences. hypertrop x is beta alanine, leucine and yohimbine. hyperpump is glycerine, beta alanine, di arginine malate, citrulline malate, glutamine, leucine and yohimbine
    Those products are nothing like JP8. Thats a Pump/edurance stack.....with yohimbe.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Kinda excited, I know this isn;t the thread for it but I just bought my first get diesel product. NOS ETHER! JB8 sounds cool, but its not out yet! and I am preworkout supp addict who does NOT want to recover.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  188 lbs.

thats a little long isnt it? Like I said its more like a lemonade with some Mango in it (like the new NOS ETHER flavor avail in a few weeks) but that will be called "Tropical Lemonade." JP8 is more "hardcore" so I dont want "Tropical Lemonade" on the container.

You are right its a little long.. Tropical will not work on JP8.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Any retail pricing estimates?
  28. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Didn't notice the supp facts till now. Few quick Q's chuck (Probably some proprietary info, but I'll ask nonetheless)

The thing I like about your stuff is you don't skimp on quality (I.e. magnesium chelate not oxide ). I was wondering what % Banaba and ResV you're putting in. Also are you using the 95% grape seed extract, or have you sourced something different?

Also is the cordyceps and gynostemma extracted for a specific component?
  29. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Any retail pricing estimates?
    Probably about same price as NOxplode/superpump, maybe closer to Jauganuat (or however you spell it). I can tell you it wont be "cheap" as in AM "cheap" like $29.99 bottle but the price is reflective of the formulation and actually lower for the formulation if it was out by another company. When I do a product I do the best product I can for its intended purpose, then the flavor and cost end up being whatever, other companies work in reverse. Most formulate on cost, then flavor then results.

Like I said all and all this product is coming out specifically to go at the noxplodes, superpumps, navapors, etc. When you look at effective dose to cost ratio, JP8 will be cheaper. Plus I dont really think those are formulated nothing close to a JP8.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Didn't notice the supp facts till now. Few quick Q's chuck (Probably some proprietary info, but I'll ask nonetheless)

The thing I like about your stuff is you don't skimp on quality (I.e. magnesium chelate not oxide ). I was wondering what % Banaba and ResV you're putting in. Also are you using the 95% grape seed extract, or have you sourced something different?

Also is the cordyceps and gynostemma extracted for a specific component?
    Resveratrol is from 50% extract of Polygonum standardized for Resveratrol and specifically trans-reveratrol (there are 4 different isoforms of Resveratrol).

The cordyceps is standardized for a specific component.

Thats about as far Im posting into all that.

Oh yes the grape seed is 95%, something like 100mg + per scoop. I know some NO/pre-workout products with 20mg of grapeseed per scoop, cant remember who it is, think its Rankcok or whatever.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  224 lbs.

I wanna try a sample of this stuff. I live for preworkout mixes!
  31. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by jerxxcoo View Post
    I wanna try a sample of this stuff. I live for preworkout mixes!
    ummm ok....
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

ummm ok....
    Lol.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

I personally use or have used nearly all diesel products and must say that price to results comparison is no comparison to the competition. Chuck whom I know personally desires and only formulates THE BEST. Period. Anybody who has tried diesel and is serious about stregnth/size gains will or should agree (of course, we all have our differences)
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Still on track for early July Chuck? And any new tweaks?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

just wanted to say I tried ether for the first time. CRAZY SH1t!! I can't wait for this one
  36. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Still on track for early July Chuck? And any new tweaks?
    No new tweaks.....but having problems with my bottle supplier, etc, etc., should be out between 28 june to 7 july but I will let you guys know for sure by the 21st.
  37. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    just wanted to say I tried ether for the first time. CRAZY SH1t!! I can't wait for this one
    Welcome to the party. JP8 is like ETHER and Ready4War powder/caps hybrid in one product. (well pre-workout dose wise).
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Any updates on when we can pick this up?? Where can I buy it?
  39. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    Any updates on when we can pick this up?? Where can I buy it?
    Prob. around 1 to 3 July at most places.

It can be purchased at all my retailers at getdiesel.com when its out.

It will be at NP probabably a day or 2 right behind DPS.
  40. Senior Member

looks good Chuck!!! Can't Wait!

can't believe I missed this before...but i guess i don't spend enough time on AM at the moment.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Nitric Oxide Flavor?
    By MisterRoboto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 11:54 PM
  2. L-luecine And Nitric Oxide
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 09:20 AM
  3. Nitric oxide
    By Machwon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 08:56 PM
  4. Best Nitric Oxide?
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:12 PM
  5. What is the best NO ( Nitric Oxide Booster) out there???
    By WonderBread in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 12:37 PM