A Unique Contest.... Enter the Abyss

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. maybe if the baby has a sleepless night and I do too i'll come do tryptophan entry here

2. Brighten your moods with L-tryptophan

Everyone has had L-tryptophan before...EATING TURKEY (mmmmmm turkey)
    Even though many still think that the turkey is the culprit behind the long thanksgiving nap. Turkey does contain L-tryptophan, but most of it is lost in cooking. You still could omit the bird and still feel the effects of the feast. L-tryptophan is also found in chicken, pork, and cheese...other amino acids are present in these foods besides tryptophan, so they don't make you sleepy.

*L-Tryptophan is a natural anti-depressant, plentiful in protein foods but largely lost through cooking and processing

*L-Tryptophan is a naturally occurring amino-acid. It is a precursor for the mood-regulating serotonin the brain neurotransmitter linked with pleasure and fulfilment.

*L-Tryptophan's is used to alleviate depression, support alcohol withdrawal and to aid weight loss. It plays an important role in our diets, and aging individuals are often in need of it as a supplement.

Benefits:
    As stated before It is a precursor for the mood-regulating serotonin.. is involved in mood, appetite, sleep and behavior
    -Relieves occasional sleeplessness
    -Soothes nervous irritability
    -Relieves muscle pain from exercise
    -Supports a good mood
    -Helps relieve the craving for carbohydrates.

Overall.... Abyss is a beneficial sleep aid that promotes faster recovery, a substance with definite sleep-enhancing properties. This can help you to feel less fatigued, and since there are few things that improve mood better than a good night's sleep, it can also help you have a brighter mood. Better mood = better workouts
    •   

3. I always hear that Turkey-Tryptophan thing at thanksgiving and every time I make sure I remind them how it's not true. Also I don't think it's the tryptophan that gets "lost in cooking", but the fact the tryptophan content is similar to many other meats and the simple fact is they ate a big meal and they are busy digesting!

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    maybe if the baby has a sleepless night and I do too i'll come do tryptophan entry here
    My lil boys up 4-5 times night everynight,so if thats not waking me up its having to go pee-pee from drinking the 1gallon of water per-day.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    ...and the simple fact is they ate a big meal and they are busy digesting!
    Post-prandial oxidative stress!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Lol, right on brother.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. Man...do i need this stuff!!! I dont know what it is, but ive been sleeping terrible lately. I stopped drinking pre-workout supplements with caffeine in them, and i still sleep like crap.

8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

Es war sehr schoen, es hat mich sehr gefreut!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor;
    Es war sehr schoen, es hat mich sehr gefreut!
    Ja, mich auch. Vielen Dank!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Ja, mich auch. Vielen Dank!
    Eh?

German i assume?

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

11. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    Eh?

German i assume?
    Yep!

12. Reminds me of the time I translated online: Good morning friend how are you in German and strag replied back all in German. The translator couldn't keep up, but I assume you were doing well

13. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph;
    Reminds me of the time I translated online: Good morning friend how are you in German and strag replied back all in German. The translator couldn't keep up, but I assume you were doing well
    Perhaps strag's translator is a more recent version!

14. Babel Fish rules! My family's from Germany but I can't speak a stint of it. Yet I can speak Spanish rather fluently. When it came to picking a language course in college I went with the one I figured would be most useful in the US - seeing how the Spanish population increases 5 fold weekly...

15. My heritage is 75 german 25 bohemian.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

16. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    My heritage is 75 german 25 bohemian.
    100% Ukrainian here And a morning bump. Somebody is going to be sleeping well !

17. Great applications guys. You really know how to make it difficult for a company to choose a winner. A big thank you to everyone who participated in this contest. I think each and everyone of you taught people( myself included) just a little extra about the product.

With that being said the winner of the Abyss Uniqueness Contest is:

Ziquor

Z pm me your addy please.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

18. Congratulations, Ziquor!

19. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns;
    Great applications guys....
    Is a Poseidon contest planned?

20. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Checking in with the big man right now. We had originally planned on doing just the sports and performance line, but due to the great responses we've gotten, I want to put up a contest for our flagship as well. I think the info you boys would put up for it would be phenomonal.

If it's a go, look for the thread in this section. If not, I'll update here.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

21. Congrats Z!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns;
    Checking in with the big man right now. We had originally planned on doing just the sports and performance line, but due to the great responses we've gotten, I want to put up a contest for our flagship as well. I think the info you boys would put up for it would be phenomonal.

If it's a go, look for the thread in this section. If not, I'll update here.
    No hassles!

23. Congratulations!
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

24. Thank to Nimbus for having this - keep up the great work! Thanks to everyone else to, the acadamy...

25. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Gunning for something strag

And congrats Z!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 12:43 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 05:42 PM
  3. Re-entering the world again.
    By Squiboy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 07:25 PM
  4. Enter the Matrix the Video Game for PS2!!!!!!!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:23 PM