A Unique Contest.... Enter the Abyss

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    My heritage is 75 german 25 bohemian.
    100% Ukrainian here And a morning bump. Somebody is going to be sleeping well !

2. Great applications guys. You really know how to make it difficult for a company to choose a winner. A big thank you to everyone who participated in this contest. I think each and everyone of you taught people( myself included) just a little extra about the product.

With that being said the winner of the Abyss Uniqueness Contest is:

Ziquor

Z pm me your addy please.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Congratulations, Ziquor!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns;
    Great applications guys....
    Is a Poseidon contest planned?
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Checking in with the big man right now. We had originally planned on doing just the sports and performance line, but due to the great responses we've gotten, I want to put up a contest for our flagship as well. I think the info you boys would put up for it would be phenomonal.

If it's a go, look for the thread in this section. If not, I'll update here.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

6. Congrats Z!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns;
    Checking in with the big man right now. We had originally planned on doing just the sports and performance line, but due to the great responses we've gotten, I want to put up a contest for our flagship as well. I think the info you boys would put up for it would be phenomonal.

If it's a go, look for the thread in this section. If not, I'll update here.
    No hassles!

8. Congratulations!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

9. Thank to Nimbus for having this - keep up the great work! Thanks to everyone else to, the acadamy...

10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Gunning for something strag

And congrats Z!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph;
    Gunning for something strag ...
    Well, as things look, it might be a shot in the dark!

12. Congrats Z! You're really going to like this!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. unique case - need help!
    By kadoo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:23 PM
  2. PCT For Unique Scenario
    By HvyW8t in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 12:36 PM
  3. A Unique and SWELL Contest