Awesome News About the Applied Nutriceuticals Line!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!! Haven't been on here much lately due to massive production demands, but that is going to change!!

We have some exciting new products in the pipeline for Applied coming out over the next few months- here is a sneak preview:

1. NeoVar Recomped- the ultimate product for speeding post-workout recovery and glycogen synthesis, decreasing body fat, and increasing lean mass and anabolism- NeoVar Recomped is a perfect compliment to Drive and RPM!! NeoVar Recomped includes a LARGE dose of D-Pinitol- which has been shown in several different human studies to increase glycogen and creatine storage as well or better than insulin itself. The formula also includes Bioperine- and many users of our products have noticed that using NeoVar makes Drive and RPM even more effective!!!

Plus, an added bonus to the product is its cost effectiveness- a 240 ct. bottle (a 30-45 day supply) costs roughly half what most other insulin-mimicking product are running these days- great for the athlete who is on a budget!!!!

2. Osteo-Sport- our new joint formula that not only addresses cartilage re-synthesis and repair, but also increases joint lubrication, speeds recovery from injuries, increases mobility and decreases stiffness, and also allows the body to digest protein and other nutrients in a more efficient manner. I worked closely with a chiropractor friend of mine on this one to develop the best possible formula- you guys will truly love this one.....

3. Rev'd - do you want to buy a supplement that will help you lose body fat, give you TONS of energy, and give you great mental faculties and focus, but don't feel like shelling out $30-50 for a 1 month supply? Look no further!!! This product will become everyone's favorite overnight- simply b/c of its effectiveness and reasonable (I am being modest on this one- it is actually dirt cheap) price tag.

Numbers 4 and 5 are a surprise- but you are going to love them as well!!!! Stay tuned......

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I am excited for Rev'd

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AN is always on top of their game. Really looking forward to opening my Drive/RPM bottles soon.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
ah yes.. very good! Numbers 3 and 4 will hopefully be mad test boosters :p

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O man, AN drops a bomb!!!! SWEET!!!! Dirk comes out of the trenches!!!! Sup bud, you need to call me BTW!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool, Dirk.

I like the revisions on Neovar. I'm excited to hear about the new big namer you're working on.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah so rev'd is making it out :D I have a nice pile of them here still. They are in the "open in case of serious lack of energy emergency only" bag ;)

214boy

Awards
neovar recompd and leviathan reloaded my next stack!!!!! whats the relseas dates on these?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I have a nice pile of them here still. They are in the "open in case of serious lack of energy emergency only" bag ;)
How did I know you would say something like this? ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
O man, AN drops a bomb!!!! SWEET!!!! Dirk comes out of the trenches!!!! Sup bud, you need to call me BTW!!!
will do when i have a spare sec...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very cool, Dirk.

I like the revisions on Neovar. I'm excited to hear about the new big namer you're working on.
thank you sir!! think you are going to like the direction I am going with it.....

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Is Osteo-Sport going to replace Osteobolin C?

What % keto-steroids will it use?

ChasBro

ChasBro

Awards
Sound like just what I was looking for!
Will be waching for this one!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Mad Test Boosters...don't look too far!

ah yes.. very good! Numbers 3 and 4 will hopefully be mad test boosters :p
Thats already covered...lol. DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM is as I like to say...nuff said!

Cheers!:cheers:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ah so rev'd is making it out :D I have a nice pile of them here still. They are in the "open in case of serious lack of energy emergency only" bag ;)
With improvements to your version, believe it or not. WITHOUT price increase from original conceptual pricepoint.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dirk, the new lineup looks very solid bud!

I'm looking forward to the new neovar. :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Man, I need to find a couple Neovar Recomped loggers for AM.com....... I have no clue where to begin..............

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You Serious!!!

My PM box is always open Lanbane

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Miller, You are in if you wanna be in bro! You running anything else new currently, or are you in a good position to try and give an honest review?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Actually bud I think I spoke to soon because I am starting Core Zap on monday so I probably shouldn't dual log out of respect for you guys and Core. Thanks though, maybe down the road.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm open, currently no other logs and right dab in the middle of a cut. My strength is starting to decline, so it would be interesting to see if some of my strength returns.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I've got a few in mind!

Man, I need to find a couple Neovar Recomped loggers for AM.com....... I have no clue where to begin..............
I'll get at ya in an e-mail Jammie...I've got a few guys in mind.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll definitely be adding this into my PCT sometime in july/august for sure. You can absolutley expect a log/feedback from me when i do. :D

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely be adding this into my PCT sometime in july/august for sure. You can absolutley expect a log/feedback from me when i do. :D
I will most likely run it in the summer as well, AppNut hasn't let me down yet so I am sure this would be worth it. Plus you can't beat the price at Nutra, although I wish I was already obligated to testing a different product in the next few weeks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will most likely run it in the summer as well, AppNut hasn't let me down yet so I am sure this would be worth it. Plus you can't beat the price at Nutra, although I wish I was already obligated to testing a different product in the next few weeks.
Yeah it should be a great addition to my PCT. :) I'm figuring out this cycle as we speak. I should have a log up shortly.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Count me in!

Yeah it should be a great addition to my PCT. :) I'm figuring out this cycle as we speak. I should have a log up shortly.
When you have everything figured out you know I'm following bud. Just link the log to me.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You haven't let us down either!

Your log has been a great one to follow. You have not let AN down and as for me personally I can say its been a pleasure following your current log...of course you know I will never let you live down the splitting your pants and letting the women see your hairy ass incident...LMAO. :toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you have everything figured out you know I'm following bud. Just link the log to me.

It shall be done. :D Always a pleasure to have you follow along my friend.

Azaloth

Awards
I'm really looking forward to Osteo-Sport as I have multiple martial-arts related injuries, two herniated discs, and a recently creaky shoulder. When should we expect this badboy to hit the shelves?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Osteo-Sport is looking very solid...... retail is a few months away, but beta testing will be sooner ;)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would love to run a log of the Neovar Recomped.I am only running a log right now of a pre-work endurance supp.I keep great logs and try to be as detailed and honest as possible.Would love a opportunity.Thanks

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am starting my Drive, RPM, IGF-2, and Osteobolin-C run monday, though I started Drive & RPM early to test tolerance. They work fine with meh bodeh, I lack any neovar though >.>

But I have never done a log, I am sure it wouldnt be hard though. Just updating information every day and the results & cchanges noticed., I have actually never taken creatine, save for 2 kre alkeline capsules.

I think AN will be my first supplement company I will use conistantly. Other than ON for protien shakes.

Last edited: