The New NeoVar. Revamped! Recomped! The count down ticks away....

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Is this going to rely on consuming the pills with carbs for maximum effect like the original?
    For max effect carbs should be included.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    For max effect carbs should be included.
    Agree.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  3. Nice - I have been holding back from trying Neovar in anticipation of the new release - will definitely give it a go over the summer, I've got some logs to do first.

    Hey, Hurley - Nevernude Rep? Awesome, dude, simply awesome, wish I'd thought of it.

  4. Somebody drop me a hint as to what that Nevernude rep means.......

  5. I get way too impatient whenever I read these preview threads
    •   
       

  6. Talking Lol!


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I get way too impatient whenever I read these preview threads
    LOL. You to? . Well at least this is one of those supplements where you won't be let down by the hype. NeoVar Recomped plain flat out kicks some serious ass! Honestly even if I wasn't a rep...the NeoVar Recomped would be a staple of mine...being a tester I thoroughly enjoyed using it and the results I had, and as a result I really became hooked.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  7. im down a bf% on it right now and im on a high carb BULK. WTF? haha i am thinking about going on a cut though because i am just not meant to bulk
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  8. sound good

  9. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I get way too impatient whenever I read these preview threads
    I feel the same way, too!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    im down a bf% on it right now and im on a high carb BULK. WTF? haha i am thinking about going on a cut though because i am just not meant to bulk
    Can I get a hell yeah?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Can I get a hell yeah?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Can I get a hell yeah?
    yeah and my improvement on my back is unreal in just twelve days. i cant wait to try the new formula
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  13. I will be keeping an eye on this, probably run it solo in the summer. Maybe it might make it into my IGF2 Drive run who knows.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. i have never tried igf-2 but hear about it everywhere. but hey jammie if you need someone to run 2.0 holla! i respond well to it
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Somebody drop me a hint as to what that Nevernude rep means.......
    Watch "Arrested Development" - one the best tv shows in a long time, cancelled way before it should have been. One of my favorites.

    And I agree with Texas - if you need testers, I'm all for it!
  16. Question


    I liked the original, which was CEE based... Hopefully this one will be at least as good. Will it be priced the same as the original?

    EDIT: Nevermind - NP doesn't have it yet, but I found it for sale on another site, and the price looks to be about $1 cheaper than the old version!
  17. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Jaidmaster View Post
    I liked the original, which was CEE based... Hopefully this one will be at least as good. Will it be priced the same as the original?

    EDIT: Nevermind - NP doesn't have it yet, but I found it for sale on another site, and the price looks to be about $1 cheaper than the old version!

    I am more than confident you will love this version. Hope to hear your thoughts on it once you get to try it out.

  18. Thanks. I never had much luck with creatine mono. Have responded reasonably well to CEE. The old Neovar was definately better than bulk, plus avoided the taste!
    Spent a little too much on supps this month, but will give this new one a shot soon. I read over the testers thoughts in the other thread, and it sounds like a real winner.
    Thanks for your ingenuity!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post

    I am more than confident you will love this version. Hope to hear your thoughts on it once you get to try it out.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i have never tried igf-2 but hear about it everywhere. but hey jammie if you need someone to run 2.0 holla! i respond well to it
    x2 =D

  20. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl;
    x2 =D
    x3 =S
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. I just detailed out my cut plan.... 1 bottle of Neovar on my cut stack will last 60 days

  22. Mind sharing what that cut stack is Lanbane?

  23. hey jammie you might want ot check my log...i think you will be insaely impressed. My hihg carb diet, hardwork, and proper dosing on the RPM/NEOVAR is giving me quite a bulk in a matter of two weeks.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve;
    Mind sharing what that cut stack is Lanbane?
    Mind sharing that NeoVar, Lanbane?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. Current estimate is that NutraPlanet will be placing orders at Applied Nutriceuticals late this week. The products will be shipped to NutraPlanet by next Monday at the latest. So, NeoVar Recomped should be available for ordering at NutraPlanet mid-to-late next week.
    Hope this helps.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Current estimate is that NutraPlanet will be placing orders at Applied Nutriceuticals late this week. The products will be shipped to NutraPlanet by next Monday at the latest. So, NeoVar Recomped should be available for ordering at NutraPlanet mid-to-late next week.
    Hope this helps.
    Man, i can't wait. This really looks like a GREAT product AN!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  27. suhweet! just wrote my final review in my NEOVAR/RPM log. check it out. im running 2.0 in my next log thats also in my sig.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  28. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Current estimate is that NutraPlanet will be placing orders at Applied Nutriceuticals late this week. The products will be shipped to NutraPlanet by next Monday at the latest. So, NeoVar Recomped should be available for ordering at NutraPlanet mid-to-late next week.
    Hope this helps.
    Hammer Time

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    Man, i can't wait. This really looks like a GREAT product AN!
    Agree!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89;
    suhweet! just wrote my final review in my NEOVAR/RPM log. check it out. im running 2.0 in my next log thats also in my sig.
    Awesome!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Neovar Recomped Sample
    By natandrb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 01:32 PM
Log in
Log in