Muscle Pharm Looking for Reps.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Hi everyone, Muscle Pharm is looking for 1-2 reps to help rep our company at AM. We will be officially launching our line July 1 and start advertising here at AM tomorrow. We will be picking reps next Friday so hurry and get your apps in.

Send your apps to my PM box.
Tell us why you should be a rep.
History of your knowledge in the industry.
And anything else you feel worth telling.

Thanks for your time.
Brad

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi everyone, Muscle Pharm is looking for 1-2 reps to help rep our company at AM. We will be officially launching our line July 1 and start advertising here at AM tomorrow. We will be picking reps next Friday so hurry and get your apps in.

Send your apps to my PM box.
Tell us why you should be a rep.
History of your knowledge in the industry.
And anything else you feel worth telling.

Thanks for your time.
Brad
Is there anyway we can get a list of the products you will be launching? And some profiles of them? I wouldnt mind repping, but only if it was products I believed in.

Adams

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Is there anyway we can get a list of the products you will be launching? And some profiles of them? I wouldnt mind repping, but only if it was products I believed in.

Adams
Check our site musclepharm.net tomorrow. We will have the product profiles up and most the info you need. Our website is under construction but still functionable.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check our site musclepharm.net tomorrow. We will have the product profiles up and most the info you need. Our website is under construction but still functionable.
The site looks very professional looking. Have any information on the minds behind the product development?

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I highly recommend DAdams for the job. Very knowledgeable guy that serves AM very well. ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

tattoopierced1

When is the product list supposed to be up? I might possibly be interested, but would like to see what products you make.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I like the look of the products. Looking forward to learn more bout them.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
When is the product list supposed to be up? I might possibly be interested, but would like to see what products you make.

Our website will have the product profiles up by end of the day.
musclepharm.net

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey thanks alot T1. Been laying low a little bit lately?

Adams
Yup, flying under the radar. :D

Actually there has just been a lot going on behind the scenes lately. We're on the verge of a move.....hopefully our last one, as we're finally buying a place in tampa.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
App in, I read up on the products last night and I must say Bullet Proof and Wreckage both look real solid!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established

Actually there has just been a lot going on behind the scenes lately. We're on the verge of a move.....hopefully our last one, as we're finally buying a place in tampa.

Where in Tampa? Good time to buy - market is depressed so I'm sure you're getting a good deal. I'm in Valrico - love it down here.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where in Tampa? Good time to buy - market is depressed so I'm sure you're getting a good deal. I'm in Valrico - love it down here.
Westchase area is where i'll be. :D

I lived in New Tampa(Tampa Palms area) a few years ago, so essentially i'm coming back home haha.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Got my app in. Can't wait to see what these products have to offer. :dance:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good luck, you have an epi product correct?...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tat's a knowledgable guy... I'd scoop him up... always repping the skinny guys!!! :D

Adams
Agreed, Tat is a great guy that would also fit the role well.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good luck on that.

Saturday, I will be watching my cardinals beat your rays at busch stadium! :D

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck on that.

Saturday, I will be watching my cardinals beat your rays at busch stadium! :D

Adams
:eek: I'm a born and raised red sox fan my man(originally from connecticut)!

I can't stand the rays!!! I hope the cardinals crush them! haha :D

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, this sounds like quite an opportunity. You can expect my app!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
site still doesnt have product info....ill wait on that. ONce i read more you can expect an app from me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
my application is in! I checked out the website and it looks very professional. cant wait to try some of the products. i went ahead and registered in the forums as well. sounds like a great opportunity and something i would love to pursue. What kind of products are you putting out, there are none listed on the website? hopefully i am not too young, but i submitted anyways.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
site still doesnt have product info....ill wait on that. ONce i read more you can expect an app from me.
Haha piston has some class. I too want to be a rep, but I would never apply and leave an app for a company in which I dont know what they make and I dont know how they run their business. I dunno about other people but a rep position is a position in where someone respect the work policys of the company, admires their business tactics, and respects the company due to the loyalty the company shows to the customers. Repping for a company should be an invitation to those who are avid believers of the company and fellow supporters. Just my two cents I dont think I would be very convinced of buying a supplement from reps who apply to a position in where they have no bond or previous experience with the company. It's just like doing a job, not really enjoying or believing in it themselves, just doing it cause they were told to.

Besides this, the products do catch my eye for sure. Im just an oldschool believer of the good old rep position. Sorry if i stirred a crowd. :fool2:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha piston has some class. I too want to be a rep, but I would never apply and leave an app for a company in which I dont know what they make and I dont know how they run their business. I dunno about other people but a rep position is a position in where someone respect the work policys of the company, admires their business tactics, and respects the company due to the loyalty the company shows to the customers. Repping for a company should be an invitation to those who are avid believers of the company and fellow supporters. Just my two cents I dont think I would be very convinced of buying a supplement from reps who apply to a position in where they have no bond or previous experience with the company. It's just like doing a job, not really enjoying or believing in it themselves, just doing it cause they were told to.

Besides this, the products do catch my eye for sure. Im just an oldschool believer of the good old rep position. Sorry if i stirred a crowd. :fool2:
You didnt stir a crowd, you said what a few people here have said..... just more words. :)

Adams

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good posting cellular. i like the thought

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
You didnt stir a crowd, you said what a few people here have said..... just more words. :)

Adams
thanks, I just like the idea of companys inviting memebers based on the intrest they show in the company. Someone like bobby from PAL or strat who has shown great deals of intrest in the company beforehand makes them much more respectable when it comes to recommending/introducing their line up of products. They tried it, loved it, loved what the company was doing and the direction they were going and wanted in!

Thats how it should be! :dance:

I thought I might cause a stir with musclepharm people or those who applied. If I did offend, im sorry. Just speaking the truth. Im sure many people on this board would feel the same.

I myself would love to be a nutraplanet rep. Love their business, love their service, love their prices and would love working for em. Loving and respecting as well as knowing a companys products should be the first thing a person knows before getting into any sort of relations with them!

It's like getting into a relationship with a girl and getting up all in that without knowing where she's been and what kinda **** shes got from sleeping around so much. :toofunny:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
thanks, I just like the idea of companys inviting memebers based on the intrest they show in the company. Someone like bobby from PAL or strat who has shown great deals of intrest in the company beforehand makes them much more respectable when it comes to recommending/introducing their line up of products. They tried it, loved it, loved what the company was doing and the direction they were going and wanted in!

I thought I might cause a stir with musclepharm people or those who applied. If I did offend, im sorry. Just speaking the truth. Im sure many people on this board would feel the same.

I myself would love to be a nutraplanet rep. Love their business, love their service, love their prices and would love working for em. Loving and respecting as well as knowing a companys products should be the first thing a person knows before getting into any sort of relations with them!

It's like getting into a relationship with a girl and getting up all in that without knowing where she's been and what kinda **** shes got from sleeping around so much. :toofunny:
I am very offended Cellur!!! J/K Bro. I got to agree with you about knowing about the people running the company and knowing about the products. I know trueathlete was part of hard nutrition for a while and I have talked with him before, he's a good guy. The products, from what I've seen, seem to be straightforward and based on sound science. Pretty much I am just saying that Muscle Pharm looks like they have a future in the industry and hopefully will be a good company to be part of.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I am very offended Cellur!!! J/K Bro. I got to agree with you about knowing about the people running the company and knowing about the products. I know trueathlete was part of hard nutrition for a while and I have talked with him before, he's a good guy. The products, from what I've seen, seem to be straightforward and based on sound science. Pretty much I am just saying that Muscle Pharm looks like they have a future in the industry and hopefully will be a good company to be part of.
I like how you wanted to become USPlab property a.k.a jacobs slave monkey. I have seen trueathelete too, not saying that he's not a good guy or the product isnt good. Just saying that reps will come to you if they are avid believers in your company/product. I admire the fact that you wanted to become a USPlab rep though. You tried the products, preached the products and recommended the products. I believe one can only convience others to buy their products if they absolutely believe it themselves. Otherwise, the consumer (who isnt as stupid as you think) wont buy it or be convinced. The only convincing you need is the convincing of your own self, the convincing that you absolutely admire and absolutely want this company to represent what you are and to represent for them.

I think I have rep qualities but nutraplanet dont need any more ninja monkeys :(

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I can certainly see your point cellar, and it's a good one. However, i also believe that a knowledgeable individual of supplementation in general can grow to become a very good representative of a company even if there is a lack of company knowledge in the beginning. MANY buisnesses and companies have started in this fashion that have gone on to be very successful in the end.

If the right individual is chosen for the position they can very easily grow into the role over time. It is what you make it. A good rep is not defined solely on product knowledge in general. If you ask me, individuals with attributes of good personality, solid buisness approach, and effective customer service are equally important here. You can know it all and still be a terrible rep......

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I think I have rep qualities but nutraplanet dont need any more ninja monkeys :(
Trust me Cellar if I ever made a company you would be the first person I would try to get as a Ninja Monkey!

I know exactly what you mean though, much respect for voicing your opinion.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
would be interested, but no time to give 100% these days, goodluck musclepharm and whoever u choose....cellar gets my vote, good guy and knowledgeable

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I can certainly see your point cellar, and it's a good one. However, i also believe that a knowledgeable individual of supplementation in general can grow to become a very good representative of a company even if there is a lack of company knowledge in the beginning. MANY buisnesses and companies have started in this fashion that have gone on to be very successful in the end.

If the right individual is chosen for the position they can very easily grow into the role over time. It is what you make it. A good rep is not defined solely on product knowledge in general. If you ask me, individuals with attributes of good personality, solid buisness approach, and effective customer service are equally important here. You can know it all and still be a terrible rep......
I see your point as well. Good point! I can see that happening where someone grows into the company as well.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Trust me Cellar if I ever made a company you would be the first person I would try to get as a Ninja Monkey!

I know exactly what you mean though, much respect for voicing your opinion.

lol thanks for the support guys, but im not intrested in applying for a rep position. Unless it's nutraplanet of course :dance:

but anyway best of luck to the guys who applied. I can see trauma's point and he made a good point as well. I guess what I was really trying to say is if you really love the company and the way they condone themselves and their business you will make it more convincing because you yourself are a believer of the company.

Not for nothing but I just wanted to point this out. I guess this is the reason why I made this point/rant.

The other day I saw the guy at GNC trying to sell multi vits. He does not love his job (cant blame him lol) but you could tell his feild was not at all bodybuilding or nutrition. This guys fat, out of shape and has no idea what he's talking about. When a consumer asked him about a product and one of the things inside of the products not only did he make something up, he didnt sound convinced at all. Im sure if he had someone say that to him exactly word for word in the way he said it that he himself would put down the product. Im not saying you cant be a good rep because you applied to a company without much knowledge of their products, Its just that you yourself would probably enjoy the job more working for a boss you respect to the highest degree and have a passion for the job.

Lets face it there are lots of people who do jobs for the benefits or pay. You can tell when someone is doing a job for the pay or benefits and you can also tell when someone truly loves what they are doing. It makes a big difference. Most of the time those who are truly in love with their job or are very content with who they represent will most likely represent their company better than those who just do it for the free stuff/cash.

Thats my final point. I shall not beat anymore dead horses. Sorry Musclepharm and the guys who had to read my lovely ranting. :fool2:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
solid company here ive spoken with Trueathlete and the dude loves the industry

future reps will hook me up with wreckage btw

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards

Thanks for your honesty as I agree with what you are saying.
My main rep Little Rambo is someone who has shown that and will be the main rep here, but what I am looking for is 1-2 others who can help out and grow with the company. It is nice to have both types of loyalty, the one's who showed desire and passion and earned it, and those who were with you in the beginning that took a chance with a new company and put there rep on the line.
Either way these are the types of character that Muscle Pharm is looking for in a Rep.
Good Luck to who applies, as I look forward to working with you guys.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all who apply. TrueAthelete is a good guy and is worthy of having some trustworthy and reliable Reps who love the industry and who arn't doing it just for the stipend.

Good luck Brad in whoever you choose buddy. :)

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Good luck to all who apply. TrueAthelete is a good guy and is worthy of having some trustworthy and reliable Reps who love the industry and who arn't doing it just for the stipend.

Good luck Brad in whoever you choose buddy. :)

Thanks Mick I appreciate the support. Hope all is well.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Muscle Pharm! Possibly interested after the products are Listed.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

Hey bro I appreciate the kind words. I totally agree with you 100% about how reps are selected. BUT, some newer companies dont have that opportunity because they are new, so they need representation without alot of people knowing much about them, and for that reason, to make a name for themselves.

I have great relationship with my company and think all reps should, and truley be interested and beleive in the products, and the company they represent.

good luck with the apps guys,

and btw muscle pharm your labels are siiiiick....great job and wish you all the best.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
New Tampa is awesome man, thinking of moving down there once I finish my masters program. Met a few tasty waitresses down at Bennigans there... good times. And everything is open until at least 3-4 AM whereas here in NH you'd be hard pressed to find a gas station open past 12am on a Saturday night...

The NH/NE weather is really starting to grow old on me fast. It's been a high of 50 here the last two days with cold winds.
my girlfriend works at bennigans haha. fill of hotties there

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off Welcome to AM!!!

The Appearance of your product line is amazing (stuff tattoos are made of and thats a good thing!!! :D ) Cant wait for the info to be up to see whats inside.

Best of luck on choosing your reps.Without being biased all that I can say is you cant go wrong with ANY of the gold members.Ive seen them all around and theyre all very knowledgeable and helpful.Any one would make a great asset!

I have grown fond of DAdams in a purely plutonic (sp?) kinda way though! :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
kernkraft that vid in your avy is scandelous