T-Roid (19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    GeneraSupps's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    20.35%

    T-Roid (19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione)


    HardCore Formulations will be supplying T-Roid aka 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione until the ban on this PH becomes effective within the next couple of months.

    If you are looking for that LEAN HARD look for the summer this product is for you. This is a quality product at a quality price so get it while you still can at NutraPlanet.

    Products By Hardcore Formulations




    ***This product is not intended for the use of women or persons under the age of 21***

  2. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1324
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    74.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    What do you recommend as a good daily dosage, and what other OTC PH would be good to stack with this product?
  3. Advanced Member
    Brian5225's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    832
    Rep Power
    501
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

    Yep, this will be goin bye bye pretty soon!!!
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    1281
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    What do you recommend as a good daily dosage, and what other OTC PH would be good to stack with this product?
    i've seen and read about users getting awesome results from 90mg daily standalone.
  5. Senior Member
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    627
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    18.8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i got results at only 60mg a day.
  6. Senior Member
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    1281
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    i got results at only 60mg a day.

    this is why i wish everyone would post their weight *cough*cough* lol. the people who have used 90mg could very well have been 250lbs i have no idea. weight isn't everything obviously, but the bigger you are, the larger the dose you're going to need.
  7. Senior Member
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    627
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    18.8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i weighed 190 at the time, and got up to 205. i lost about 5 pounds in pct, i think there was a bit of water held.
  8. Senior Member
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    1281
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    i weighed 190 at the time, and got up to 205. i lost about 5 pounds in pct, i think there was a bit of water held.
    with 19-nor!?? wow, that's odd.
  9. Senior Member
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    627
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    18.8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i agree. i was expecting maybe 5 pounds. i had blood tests done while on cycle, and my liver enzymes were extremely high, which is odd for a non methyl. they were higher than when i was injured and taking ibuprofin 800s every day. the company was this nutra costal trading, which is an unknown, which led me to believe it may have been tainted. they also make halo, super and phera clones, so one of those may have gotten in it, im thinking it was the phera just because of how wet it seemed.
  10. Senior Member
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    1281
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    i agree. i was expecting maybe 5 pounds. i had blood tests done while on cycle, and my liver enzymes were extremely high, which is odd for a non methyl. they were higher than when i was injured and taking ibuprofin 800s every day. the company was this nutra costal trading, which is an unknown, which led me to believe it may have been tainted. they also make halo, super and phera clones, so one of those may have gotten in it, im thinking it was the phera just because of how wet it seemed.
    thanks bro, i'll def never buy that brand. it was for sure tainted as 19-nor cannot aromatize. you should've gained MAYBE 7lbs or so, got harder, stronger, and more vascular. damn man, i am so tired of shady companies. you're al good now thought right? oh, and how exactly did you get bloods done? i have asked around and everyone keeps saying "why do you want bloodwork done?" they get all sketched out when i ask. i've asked at many doc's offices. any ideas??
  11. Board Sponsor
    GeneraSupps's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    20.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    with 19-nor!?? wow, that's odd.
    I am currently using:

    90mg T-Roid daily
    4 caps Anabolic Pump split up twice daily with carb meals.
    4 caps Adrenaline split up twice daily (5am and 2pm)

    My current stats:

    221lbs up from 217lbs
    Height- 5'10"
    12% bf

    I have been following a strict diet and gained 4lbs in a little over three weeks (not much but considering the diet this number is gold to me).

    I believe the dosages that I currently run are money.

    Will be adding some Powerfull and running standard PCT in a couple of weeks.
  12. Senior Member
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    627
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    18.8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i got my liver enzymes, t levels and lipids checked. i just said i was wondering where i was, just for curiosities sake, and he allowed me to get them done. i doubt you'll find this company unless you walk into a nutrishop, its like their sister company. some and my friends and i only go there to get that stuff when its out everywhere else, its really expensive. they also carry cellucor and american cellular labs, or whoever it is that makes tren xtreme.
  13. Senior Member
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    1281
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneraSupps View Post
    I am currently using:

    90mg T-Roid daily
    4 caps Anabolic Pump split up twice daily with carb meals.
    4 caps Adrenaline split up twice daily (5am and 2pm)

    My current stats:

    221lbs up from 217lbs
    Height- 5'10"
    12% bf

    I have been following a strict diet and gained 4lbs in a little over three weeks (not much but considering the diet this number is gold to me).

    I believe the dosages that I currently run are money.

    Will be adding some Powerfull and running standard PCT in a couple of weeks.
    yea, that sounds more like it. you're cutting i'm guessing?
  14. Board Sponsor
    GeneraSupps's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    20.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    yea, that sounds more like it. you're cutting i'm guessing?
    Sure am....it sucks but I love it. My girl is competing in 5 weeks so I'm kinda helping her out by cutting with her.
  15. Senior Member
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    1281
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneraSupps View Post
    Sure am....it sucks but I love it. My girl is competing in 5 weeks so I'm kinda helping her out by cutting with her.
    gaining 4lbs of mass while cutting is pretty sick bro. it sucks the stuff is being banned soon. i'll have to pick up a bottle to try it out for sure. damn, that's even better than just giving her moral support, haha. keep up the good work and i wish her luck in the comp!
  16. Board Sponsor
    GeneraSupps's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    20.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    gaining 4lbs of mass while cutting is pretty sick bro. it sucks the stuff is being banned soon. i'll have to pick up a bottle to try it out for sure. damn, that's even better than just giving her moral support, haha. keep up the good work and i wish her luck in the comp!
    Thats what I was thinking. I have been feeling nice and pumped especially at the gym but I am sure as the weeks progress that will all go bye bye....
  17. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    379
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    20.27%

    Why are the doses for this (60-90 mgs. ED) so much lower than the original 19-Nor? I remember running the original version at 200-400 mg. ED?

    Can anybody explain the differences? Are the results similar to the original version?
  18. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1174
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    Why are the doses for this (60-90 mgs. ED) so much lower than the original 19-Nor? I remember running the original version at 200-400 mg. ED?

    Can anybody explain the differences? Are the results similar to the original version?
    You might be thinking of 19-Nor(either 19-norandrostenedione or 19-nor-4-androstenediol)the nandrolone percursors. The product in question is a Finigenx Magnum clone(19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione), which is a percursor to dienolone.
  19. New Member
    chaz92398's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    26.85%

    For those using this, how is this on your libido? I sure wish we could have a designer with 4-ad effects! Would this stack nice with Epi?
  20. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1174
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chaz92398 View Post
    For those using this, how is this on your libido? I sure wish we could have a designer with 4-ad effects! Would this stack nice with Epi?
    It varies, but I always get a nice boost at the onset and then it eventually levels out a couple weeks later.
  21. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,983
    Rep Power
    969168
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    59.52%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    In case you guys didn't click through the link on the OP...the price is down to $32.95!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  22. New Member
    chaz92398's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    26.85%

    I'm fine with level, i just don't want a maxLMG or Venom decline. I might as well get castrated if I take Venom. Two pills (sample pack) killed me for 3 days. I never, never, never, never want to expierence that again.
  23. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    379
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    20.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    You might be thinking of 19-Nor(either 19-norandrostenedione or 19-nor-4-androstenediol)the nandrolone percursors. The product in question is a Finigenx Magnum clone(19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione), which is a percursor to dienolone.

    I appreciate the info bro. The "next generation" of PH's is confusing as hell to me.

    In brief, is Dienolone similar to nandrolone? My logical brain thinks all 19-Nors would have to be similar, but would love to understand the difference.

    I have to admit I'm a little skeptical on the potency b/c I know people take nandrolone/deca, but have never heard of people taking Dienolone. Is this hormone any good, and what is it most similar to?

    Sorry for my ignorance! It used to be much easier for me to research before Bush's ban.
  24. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9662
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.36%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    This converts to M-dien (only without the methyl)??
  25. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1174
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    I appreciate the info bro. The "next generation" of PH's is confusing as hell to me.

    In brief, is Dienolone similar to nandrolone? My logical brain thinks all 19-Nors would have to be similar, but would love to understand the difference.

    I have to admit I'm a little skeptical on the potency b/c I know people take nandrolone/deca, but have never heard of people taking Dienolone. Is this hormone any good, and what is it most similar to?

    Sorry for my ignorance! It used to be much easier for me to research before Bush's ban.
    Actually this is part of the second generation of prohormones that slipped past the first ban. Finigenx Magnum was around exclusively through Pharmagenx before and after the initial ban. Its probably best seen as an intermediate between nandrolone and trenbolone, but that's a bit of a stretch, since its a prohormone and those are active steroids. Its probably best used for increases in strength and reduction in fat, but many have bulked with it and had success. Common dosages are between 50mg and 150mg, but the upper levels usually bring prolactin related sides and elevated BP. I've ran it twice before and loved it. Its definitely is a love it or hate it, type of product. The main reason for its hate is because its a popular compound in the high schools, b/c of the Max Muscle franchise. It also was attacked upon release by a certain well known chemist, and a lot of people dismissed it without question in 2004. Most of the people that you will find that have something negative to say about it have either never ran it before, ran a bogus product, or ran it for too long at too high of a dosage.
  26. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1174
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    This converts to M-dien (only without the methyl)??
    Yes, its a percursor to Dienolone, but its commonly marketed as a trenbolone percursor. It is not a trenbolone percursor. I have ran Methyl-Dien and this is the better of two products IMHO.
  27. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9662
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.36%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Yes, its a percursor to Dienolone, but its commonly marketed as a trenbolone percursor. It is not a trenbolone percursor. I have ran Methyl-Dien and this is the better of two products IMHO.
    You sold me with that bro! I donated my m-dien solution to a PL'er at the gym (he's legit) - and he LOVED m-dien.

    I'ma get me some of this here T-Roid now.
  28. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1174
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    You sold me with that bro! I donated my m-dien solution to a PL'er at the gym (he's legit) - and he LOVED m-dien.

    I'ma get me some of this here T-Roid now.
    I ran Gaspari's Methyl-D both times that I used it. I guess I was a sucker, b/c I believed the MD articles BK wrote in late 2003 early 2004 and pre-ordered Methyl-D through Gaspari's website. I ran it at 2mg for 30 days and got zero results for $80 or $90 bucks that I paid for it. The second time I ran it 9mg with M4OHN and had decent results. I may not be the best judge, b/c I never ran it at the higher dosages that others have. I'm just saying that I thoroughly enjoyed the Pharmagenx version of 19-Nor Dione over Gaspari Methyl D. The versions that I used of Finigenx Magnum were the liquid and liquid gel caps. I have not used a 19-Nor-Dione product since 2005, but I am going to run a cycle of T-Roid ad Furazadrol in about a month.
  29. Senior Member
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,144
    Rep Power
    20237
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    would you guys think T-roid would be a better stack with an epi compound or a halodrol. I'm thinkin H-drol. ?????????
    If not, i mean, how suppressive is T-roid? A solo run wouldn't consider too much for a PCT now would it?
  30. Senior Member
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    1281
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    would you guys think T-roid would be a better stack with an epi compound or a halodrol. I'm thinkin H-drol. ?????????
    If not, i mean, how suppressive is T-roid? A solo run wouldn't consider too much for a PCT now would it?
    it'd be great stacked with either of those compounds IMO. it IS suppressive, just not like Superdrol or anything like that. you WILL need to do a PROPER PCT using a SERM. not sure what you mean by "too much of a PCT."
  31. Senior Member
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,144
    Rep Power
    20237
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    yeah, that's pretty much what I meant by PCT. I've been wanting to stack up on some of these supps. before the ban, I just got screwed over hugely by my source. we been goin @ it for 10 years and then bam....Vanished into thin air. I was out 420.00 bucks. Great guy, I just think something got him. So I've been taking it close with using supps an no SERM. MY PCT last time was more costly$ than ever before, trying to make up for not using a real SERM. Didnt' need it though, but now my options are getting limited.
  32. Senior Member
    bassgod272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    1281
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    yeah, that's pretty much what I meant by PCT. I've been wanting to stack up on some of these supps. before the ban, I just got screwed over hugely by my source. we been goin @ it for 10 years and then bam....Vanished into thin air. I was out 420.00 bucks. Great guy, I just think something got him. So I've been taking it close with using supps an no SERM. MY PCT last time was more costly$ than ever before, trying to make up for not using a real SERM. Didnt' need it though, but now my options are getting limited.
    yea PCT's with no SERM can get VERY pricey cuz you need to take this, that, and another thing just in HOPES that it gets your HPTA up and running in a month. and for gyno, there IS NO OTC product that will prevent that. SERM's are the way to go man.
  33. Senior Member
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,144
    Rep Power
    20237
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    I've always used clomid with not many sides. Slight emotional sides and some bloat, but no gyno and full testosterone runnin like crazy.
  34. New Member
    peece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    333
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    77.89%

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Actually this is part of the second generation of prohormones that slipped past the first ban. Finigenx Magnum was around exclusively through Pharmagenx before and after the initial ban. Its probably best seen as an intermediate between nandrolone and trenbolone, but that's a bit of a stretch, since its a prohormone and those are active steroids. Its probably best used for increases in strength and reduction in fat, but many have bulked with it and had success. Common dosages are between 50mg and 150mg, but the upper levels usually bring prolactin related sides and elevated BP. I've ran it twice before and loved it. Its definitely is a love it or hate it, type of product. The main reason for its hate is because its a popular compound in the high schools, b/c of the Max Muscle franchise. It also was attacked upon release by a certain well known chemist, and a lot of people dismissed it without question in 2004. Most of the people that you will find that have something negative to say about it have either never ran it before, ran a bogus product, or ran it for too long at too high of a dosage.
    thanks for clearing up some muddy waters man!
    I'm on my 3rd week and started at 197-now at 203 and much harder
  35. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I ran Gaspari's Methyl-D both times that I used it. I guess I was a sucker, b/c I believed the MD articles BK wrote in late 2003 early 2004 and pre-ordered Methyl-D through Gaspari's website. I ran it at 2mg for 30 days and got zero results for $80 or $90 bucks that I paid for it. The second time I ran it 9mg with M4OHN and had decent results. I may not be the best judge, b/c I never ran it at the higher dosages that others have. I'm just saying that I thoroughly enjoyed the Pharmagenx version of 19-Nor Dione over Gaspari Methyl D. The versions that I used of Finigenx Magnum were the liquid and liquid gel caps. I have not used a 19-Nor-Dione product since 2005, but I am going to run a cycle of T-Roid ad Furazadrol in about a month.
    Dude, keep us posted on that one. Will be very interested, as I've grown to be a fan of Furazadrol.

    Man... FINIGENX MAGNUM was part of my most successful strength cycle. I went with a 5-weeker, front loading the Fini(liquid version) and then bringing in 20g Phera-Plex ED at weeks 3,4, and 5. Strength gains just KEPT ON COMIN'. Would absolutely like to hit that up again using T-Roid. Judging by a few reviews, T-Roid appears to kick in quick... Finigenx definintly did not for me. But when it did... wow.

    As a side question, how are the lipids on this compound? Should I expect anything? On Finigenx I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary with BP, but at the time I was not doing cardio. I'm plotting an H-Drol/T-Roid cycle, of 4 weeks, but I'm a bit concerned about doing cardio consistantly(4-5 days a week, 1, or rarely two of those as 2 HIIT sessions). Have actually never done cardio on cycle! Will be a first, heh.
  36. New Member
    gilt21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%

    sounds good
  37. Banned
    Rx Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

    How would this work as a 2 weeker?
  38. New Member
    MuscleMadness's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    88.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I ran Gaspari's Methyl-D both times that I used it. I guess I was a sucker, b/c I believed the MD articles BK wrote in late 2003 early 2004 and pre-ordered Methyl-D through Gaspari's website. I ran it at 2mg for 30 days and got zero results for $80 or $90 bucks that I paid for it. The second time I ran it 9mg with M4OHN and had decent results. I may not be the best judge, b/c I never ran it at the higher dosages that others have. I'm just saying that I thoroughly enjoyed the Pharmagenx version of 19-Nor Dione over Gaspari Methyl D. The versions that I used of Finigenx Magnum were the liquid and liquid gel caps. I have not used a 19-Nor-Dione product since 2005, but I am going to run a cycle of T-Roid ad Furazadrol in about a month.
    Awesome, you should definitly log the T-Roid/ Furazadrol cycle, I'm sure alot of ppl on here would be pretty interested in that.

    Also, I have a question, I realize that this product, being 19-Nor obviously doesn't convert to test, so wouldn't it be almost necessary to run it with some sort of test booster/PH such as 1AD/ 4AD to keep from being shutdown, or is that just with Nandrolone or Deca precursors. I know that most nan or deca users tend to run test along with their product for this reason. Is this dienolone precursor less harsh on the test levels or something? j/w because 19-Nor has always intrigued me. I know that you don't get as much out of it, but who can argue with low side-effects! T-Roid definitely seems like a great product and i hope i see some upcoming logs of it soon... (especially that T-Roid-Furazadrol log)


    MM
  39. New Member
    swoody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    80.47%

    In regards to the "too much pct" comment, ANYTHING taken in too high a dose/too long can produce a negative feedback loop... I have been a victim of over-doing the pct before, and it wasn't pretty... it can actually suppress your natural test levels for even longer if you are not careful. Don't know if this is out of context... just thought I'd throw it in.
  40. New Member
    jerxxcoo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    176
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    32.24%

    when does the ban go into effect?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione banned?
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 06:59 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 08:00 AM
  3. 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione 30 mg PCT
    By mikeyb123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 07:11 PM
  4. 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione
    By Problem in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 10:33 AM
  5. cyclotren 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione ...?
    By sundevil04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 08:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in