T-Roid (19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione)

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
HardCore Formulations will be supplying T-Roid aka 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione until the ban on this PH becomes effective within the next couple of months.

If you are looking for that LEAN HARD look for the summer this product is for you. This is a quality product at a quality price so get it while you still can at NutraPlanet.

Products By Hardcore Formulations

***This product is not intended for the use of women or persons under the age of 21***

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
What do you recommend as a good daily dosage, and what other OTC PH would be good to stack with this product?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yep, this will be goin bye bye pretty soon!!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
What do you recommend as a good daily dosage, and what other OTC PH would be good to stack with this product?
i've seen and read about users getting awesome results from 90mg daily standalone.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i got results at only 60mg a day.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
i got results at only 60mg a day.

this is why i wish everyone would post their weight *cough*cough* lol. the people who have used 90mg could very well have been 250lbs i have no idea. weight isn't everything obviously, but the bigger you are, the larger the dose you're going to need.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i weighed 190 at the time, and got up to 205. i lost about 5 pounds in pct, i think there was a bit of water held.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i agree. i was expecting maybe 5 pounds. i had blood tests done while on cycle, and my liver enzymes were extremely high, which is odd for a non methyl. they were higher than when i was injured and taking ibuprofin 800s every day. the company was this nutra costal trading, which is an unknown, which led me to believe it may have been tainted. they also make halo, super and phera clones, so one of those may have gotten in it, im thinking it was the phera just because of how wet it seemed.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
i agree. i was expecting maybe 5 pounds. i had blood tests done while on cycle, and my liver enzymes were extremely high, which is odd for a non methyl. they were higher than when i was injured and taking ibuprofin 800s every day. the company was this nutra costal trading, which is an unknown, which led me to believe it may have been tainted. they also make halo, super and phera clones, so one of those may have gotten in it, im thinking it was the phera just because of how wet it seemed.
thanks bro, i'll def never buy that brand. it was for sure tainted as 19-nor cannot aromatize. you should've gained MAYBE 7lbs or so, got harder, stronger, and more vascular. damn man, i am so tired of shady companies. you're al good now thought right? oh, and how exactly did you get bloods done? i have asked around and everyone keeps saying "why do you want bloodwork done?" they get all sketched out when i ask. i've asked at many doc's offices. any ideas??

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
with 19-nor!?? wow, that's odd.
I am currently using:

90mg T-Roid daily
4 caps Anabolic Pump split up twice daily with carb meals.
4 caps Adrenaline split up twice daily (5am and 2pm)

My current stats:

221lbs up from 217lbs
Height- 5'10"
12% bf

I have been following a strict diet and gained 4lbs in a little over three weeks (not much but considering the diet this number is gold to me).

I believe the dosages that I currently run are money.

Will be adding some Powerfull and running standard PCT in a couple of weeks.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i got my liver enzymes, t levels and lipids checked. i just said i was wondering where i was, just for curiosities sake, and he allowed me to get them done. i doubt you'll find this company unless you walk into a nutrishop, its like their sister company. some and my friends and i only go there to get that stuff when its out everywhere else, its really expensive. they also carry cellucor and american cellular labs, or whoever it is that makes tren xtreme.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using:

90mg T-Roid daily
4 caps Anabolic Pump split up twice daily with carb meals.
4 caps Adrenaline split up twice daily (5am and 2pm)

My current stats:

221lbs up from 217lbs
Height- 5'10"
12% bf

I have been following a strict diet and gained 4lbs in a little over three weeks (not much but considering the diet this number is gold to me).

I believe the dosages that I currently run are money.

Will be adding some Powerfull and running standard PCT in a couple of weeks.
yea, that sounds more like it. you're cutting i'm guessing?

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
yea, that sounds more like it. you're cutting i'm guessing?
Sure am....it sucks but I love it. My girl is competing in 5 weeks so I'm kinda helping her out by cutting with her.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Sure am....it sucks but I love it. My girl is competing in 5 weeks so I'm kinda helping her out by cutting with her.
gaining 4lbs of mass while cutting is pretty sick bro. it sucks the stuff is being banned soon. i'll have to pick up a bottle to try it out for sure. damn, that's even better than just giving her moral support, haha. keep up the good work and i wish her luck in the comp! :head:

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
gaining 4lbs of mass while cutting is pretty sick bro. it sucks the stuff is being banned soon. i'll have to pick up a bottle to try it out for sure. damn, that's even better than just giving her moral support, haha. keep up the good work and i wish her luck in the comp! :head:
Thats what I was thinking. I have been feeling nice and pumped especially at the gym but I am sure as the weeks progress that will all go bye bye....:sad:

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Why are the doses for this (60-90 mgs. ED) so much lower than the original 19-Nor? I remember running the original version at 200-400 mg. ED?

Can anybody explain the differences? Are the results similar to the original version?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Why are the doses for this (60-90 mgs. ED) so much lower than the original 19-Nor? I remember running the original version at 200-400 mg. ED?

Can anybody explain the differences? Are the results similar to the original version?
You might be thinking of 19-Nor(either 19-norandrostenedione or 19-nor-4-androstenediol)the nandrolone percursors. The product in question is a Finigenx Magnum clone(19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione), which is a percursor to dienolone.

chaz92398

Awards
For those using this, how is this on your libido? I sure wish we could have a designer with 4-ad effects! Would this stack nice with Epi?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
For those using this, how is this on your libido? I sure wish we could have a designer with 4-ad effects! Would this stack nice with Epi?
It varies, but I always get a nice boost at the onset and then it eventually levels out a couple weeks later.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In case you guys didn't click through the link on the OP...the price is down to $32.95!

chaz92398

Awards
I'm fine with level, i just don't want a maxLMG or Venom decline. I might as well get castrated if I take Venom. Two pills (sample pack) killed me for 3 days. I never, never, never, never want to expierence that again.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
You might be thinking of 19-Nor(either 19-norandrostenedione or 19-nor-4-androstenediol)the nandrolone percursors. The product in question is a Finigenx Magnum clone(19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione), which is a percursor to dienolone.

I appreciate the info bro. The "next generation" of PH's is confusing as hell to me.

In brief, is Dienolone similar to nandrolone? My logical brain thinks all 19-Nors would have to be similar, but would love to understand the difference.

I have to admit I'm a little skeptical on the potency b/c I know people take nandrolone/deca, but have never heard of people taking Dienolone. Is this hormone any good, and what is it most similar to?

Sorry for my ignorance! It used to be much easier for me to research before Bush's ban.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
This converts to M-dien (only without the methyl)??

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the info bro. The "next generation" of PH's is confusing as hell to me.

In brief, is Dienolone similar to nandrolone? My logical brain thinks all 19-Nors would have to be similar, but would love to understand the difference.

I have to admit I'm a little skeptical on the potency b/c I know people take nandrolone/deca, but have never heard of people taking Dienolone. Is this hormone any good, and what is it most similar to?

Sorry for my ignorance! It used to be much easier for me to research before Bush's ban.
Actually this is part of the second generation of prohormones that slipped past the first ban. Finigenx Magnum was around exclusively through Pharmagenx before and after the initial ban. Its probably best seen as an intermediate between nandrolone and trenbolone, but that's a bit of a stretch, since its a prohormone and those are active steroids. Its probably best used for increases in strength and reduction in fat, but many have bulked with it and had success. Common dosages are between 50mg and 150mg, but the upper levels usually bring prolactin related sides and elevated BP. I've ran it twice before and loved it. Its definitely is a love it or hate it, type of product. The main reason for its hate is because its a popular compound in the high schools, b/c of the Max Muscle franchise. It also was attacked upon release by a certain well known chemist, and a lot of people dismissed it without question in 2004. Most of the people that you will find that have something negative to say about it have either never ran it before, ran a bogus product, or ran it for too long at too high of a dosage.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
This converts to M-dien (only without the methyl)??
Yes, its a percursor to Dienolone, but its commonly marketed as a trenbolone percursor. It is not a trenbolone percursor. I have ran Methyl-Dien and this is the better of two products IMHO.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes, its a percursor to Dienolone, but its commonly marketed as a trenbolone percursor. It is not a trenbolone percursor. I have ran Methyl-Dien and this is the better of two products IMHO.
You sold me with that bro! I donated my m-dien solution to a PL'er at the gym (he's legit) - and he LOVED m-dien.

I'ma get me some of this here T-Roid now.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You sold me with that bro! I donated my m-dien solution to a PL'er at the gym (he's legit) - and he LOVED m-dien.

I'ma get me some of this here T-Roid now.
I ran Gaspari's Methyl-D both times that I used it. I guess I was a sucker, b/c I believed the MD articles BK wrote in late 2003 early 2004 and pre-ordered Methyl-D through Gaspari's website. I ran it at 2mg for 30 days and got zero results for $80 or $90 bucks that I paid for it. The second time I ran it 9mg with M4OHN and had decent results. I may not be the best judge, b/c I never ran it at the higher dosages that others have. I'm just saying that I thoroughly enjoyed the Pharmagenx version of 19-Nor Dione over Gaspari Methyl D. The versions that I used of Finigenx Magnum were the liquid and liquid gel caps. I have not used a 19-Nor-Dione product since 2005, but I am going to run a cycle of T-Roid ad Furazadrol in about a month.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
would you guys think T-roid would be a better stack with an epi compound or a halodrol. I'm thinkin H-drol. ?????????
If not, i mean, how suppressive is T-roid? A solo run wouldn't consider too much for a PCT now would it?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
would you guys think T-roid would be a better stack with an epi compound or a halodrol. I'm thinkin H-drol. ?????????
If not, i mean, how suppressive is T-roid? A solo run wouldn't consider too much for a PCT now would it?
it'd be great stacked with either of those compounds IMO. it IS suppressive, just not like Superdrol or anything like that. you WILL need to do a PROPER PCT using a SERM. not sure what you mean by "too much of a PCT."

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's pretty much what I meant by PCT. I've been wanting to stack up on some of these supps. before the ban, I just got screwed over hugely by my source. we been goin @ it for 10 years and then bam....Vanished into thin air. I was out 420.00 bucks. Great guy, I just think something got him. So I've been taking it close with using supps an no SERM. MY PCT last time was more costly$ than ever before, trying to make up for not using a real SERM. Didnt' need it though, but now my options are getting limited.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's pretty much what I meant by PCT. I've been wanting to stack up on some of these supps. before the ban, I just got screwed over hugely by my source. we been goin @ it for 10 years and then bam....Vanished into thin air. I was out 420.00 bucks. Great guy, I just think something got him. So I've been taking it close with using supps an no SERM. MY PCT last time was more costly$ than ever before, trying to make up for not using a real SERM. Didnt' need it though, but now my options are getting limited.
yea PCT's with no SERM can get VERY pricey cuz you need to take this, that, and another thing just in HOPES that it gets your HPTA up and running in a month. and for gyno, there IS NO OTC product that will prevent that. SERM's are the way to go man.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I've always used clomid with not many sides. Slight emotional sides and some bloat, but no gyno and full testosterone runnin like crazy.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Actually this is part of the second generation of prohormones that slipped past the first ban. Finigenx Magnum was around exclusively through Pharmagenx before and after the initial ban. Its probably best seen as an intermediate between nandrolone and trenbolone, but that's a bit of a stretch, since its a prohormone and those are active steroids. Its probably best used for increases in strength and reduction in fat, but many have bulked with it and had success. Common dosages are between 50mg and 150mg, but the upper levels usually bring prolactin related sides and elevated BP. I've ran it twice before and loved it. Its definitely is a love it or hate it, type of product. The main reason for its hate is because its a popular compound in the high schools, b/c of the Max Muscle franchise. It also was attacked upon release by a certain well known chemist, and a lot of people dismissed it without question in 2004. Most of the people that you will find that have something negative to say about it have either never ran it before, ran a bogus product, or ran it for too long at too high of a dosage.
thanks for clearing up some muddy waters man!
I'm on my 3rd week and started at 197-now at 203 and much harder

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I ran Gaspari's Methyl-D both times that I used it. I guess I was a sucker, b/c I believed the MD articles BK wrote in late 2003 early 2004 and pre-ordered Methyl-D through Gaspari's website. I ran it at 2mg for 30 days and got zero results for $80 or $90 bucks that I paid for it. The second time I ran it 9mg with M4OHN and had decent results. I may not be the best judge, b/c I never ran it at the higher dosages that others have. I'm just saying that I thoroughly enjoyed the Pharmagenx version of 19-Nor Dione over Gaspari Methyl D. The versions that I used of Finigenx Magnum were the liquid and liquid gel caps. I have not used a 19-Nor-Dione product since 2005, but I am going to run a cycle of T-Roid ad Furazadrol in about a month.
Dude, keep us posted on that one. Will be very interested, as I've grown to be a fan of Furazadrol.

Man... FINIGENX MAGNUM was part of my most successful strength cycle. I went with a 5-weeker, front loading the Fini(liquid version) and then bringing in 20g Phera-Plex ED at weeks 3,4, and 5. Strength gains just KEPT ON COMIN'. Would absolutely like to hit that up again using T-Roid. Judging by a few reviews, T-Roid appears to kick in quick... Finigenx definintly did not for me. But when it did... wow.

As a side question, how are the lipids on this compound? Should I expect anything? On Finigenx I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary with BP, but at the time I was not doing cardio. I'm plotting an H-Drol/T-Roid cycle, of 4 weeks, but I'm a bit concerned about doing cardio consistantly(4-5 days a week, 1, or rarely two of those as 2 HIIT sessions). Have actually never done cardio on cycle! Will be a first, heh.

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
Awesome, you should definitly log the T-Roid/ Furazadrol cycle, I'm sure alot of ppl on here would be pretty interested in that.

Also, I have a question, I realize that this product, being 19-Nor obviously doesn't convert to test, so wouldn't it be almost necessary to run it with some sort of test booster/PH such as 1AD/ 4AD to keep from being shutdown, or is that just with Nandrolone or Deca precursors. I know that most nan or deca users tend to run test along with their product for this reason. Is this dienolone precursor less harsh on the test levels or something? j/w because 19-Nor has always intrigued me. I know that you don't get as much out of it, but who can argue with low side-effects! T-Roid definitely seems like a great product and i hope i see some upcoming logs of it soon... (especially that T-Roid-Furazadrol log) ;)

MM

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
In regards to the "too much pct" comment, ANYTHING taken in too high a dose/too long can produce a negative feedback loop... I have been a victim of over-doing the pct before, and it wasn't pretty... it can actually suppress your natural test levels for even longer if you are not careful. Don't know if this is out of context... just thought I'd throw it in.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this possibly a promotion or just informational purposes?

bigtroop

Awards
I am about to finish my first 8 wk cycle of 19 nor and must say I am very impressed. I am more of a weight lifter thene a bodybuilder and am in the military so functonal strength is more important for me thene looking pretty. In 8 weeks I have gone from 222 to 232. My max bench has gone from 265 to 315. My working sets stay above 225 now instead of being between 185 and 205. I dont know how much of this I will keep but I am used to working hard and enjoy my time in the gym so it doesnt really matter to me im just having a good time. I used 90 mg a day taken with my protein shakes. Ganes were steady and took a few weeks to kickstart but everything steadily improved when they kicked in. I am sad to see this product go.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I am about to finish my first 8 wk cycle of 19 nor and must say I am very impressed. I am more of a weight lifter thene a bodybuilder and am in the military so functonal strength is more important for me thene looking pretty. In 8 weeks I have gone from 222 to 232. My max bench has gone from 265 to 315. My working sets stay above 225 now instead of being between 185 and 205. I dont know how much of this I will keep but I am used to working hard and enjoy my time in the gym so it doesnt really matter to me im just having a good time. I used 90 mg a day taken with my protein shakes. Ganes were steady and took a few weeks to kickstart but everything steadily improved when they kicked in. I am sad to see this product go.
8 weeks! Are we talking T-roid?
What were your sides like? Libido? BP?

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
How is this on the hair?. I have MPB and I did lose hair on Epistaine.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
You'll probably shed on dienedione too.
Try some 5% spironolactone.

ahh that sucks. Does the 5% spironolactone come ready to use from most e-tailers, ive seen a few out there.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I use the cream on every cycle.
Also pick up some Nizoral shampoo too.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
im gonna pick up the spiro. I still have some nizoral.

So even with these support supps I will most likely shed regardless right?

navysailor

Awards
Its so amazing how many people are using these BS PH's/AAS, its unreal, the entire point of fitness is being completely lost by insecure **ucks who can't go through with an honest routine and dedicate a lifetime to fitness instead they get wrapped up in this underworld of PCT and Cycles and stacks blah blah blah, ultimately these guys are the lamest dudes out there and completely give the meaning "going to the gym" a horrible rep. The only ones your impressing is OTHER INSECURE DUDES, Im a 181 6 foot with a 7 year martial arts, and 3 year all natural fitness background, ive never for once felt I needed to sacrifice my endorphin release I get from honest and natural balls to the wall training to get the acclaim of OTHER DUDES at the gym or while Im out. Instead< with having a clear and free mind not cloudy by ridiculous mind altering supps, I date the most beautiful successful women in NYC (not the typical dumb hot chicks that are a dime a dozen these days) have a group of friends of friends that are real dudes and we get along with everybody, without a stick up our a** like those funny guido"how ya doin" guys or whoever. MY point is: Keep it naural with quality protein, creatine, glutamine, ZMA, bcaa's, AAKG,a good multi V and REAL FOOD! Its so funny...its become the understanding that "oh if that guys bigger than you dont mess with him" forget about that! Chances are if you have any idea about martial arts, boxing, combat training those supp heads dont have a chance its so funny. Have fun wasting your $$$ on these companies that dont give a rats a** about you, only your wallet.. No sides is the newest claim, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? HAHA All these PH's have sides!!!!! Anyway go on with the chlorophyl! Have fun guys!