T-Roid (19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

is this possibly a promotion or just informational purposes?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    and for gyno, there IS NO OTC product that will prevent that. SERM's are the way to go man.
    Transdermal ATD and formestane. Both sold by dermabolics.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Answers

I am about to finish my first 8 wk cycle of 19 nor and must say I am very impressed. I am more of a weight lifter thene a bodybuilder and am in the military so functonal strength is more important for me thene looking pretty. In 8 weeks I have gone from 222 to 232. My max bench has gone from 265 to 315. My working sets stay above 225 now instead of being between 185 and 205. I dont know how much of this I will keep but I am used to working hard and enjoy my time in the gym so it doesnt really matter to me im just having a good time. I used 90 mg a day taken with my protein shakes. Ganes were steady and took a few weeks to kickstart but everything steadily improved when they kicked in. I am sad to see this product go.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigtroop View Post
    I am about to finish my first 8 wk cycle of 19 nor and must say I am very impressed. I am more of a weight lifter thene a bodybuilder and am in the military so functonal strength is more important for me thene looking pretty. In 8 weeks I have gone from 222 to 232. My max bench has gone from 265 to 315. My working sets stay above 225 now instead of being between 185 and 205. I dont know how much of this I will keep but I am used to working hard and enjoy my time in the gym so it doesnt really matter to me im just having a good time. I used 90 mg a day taken with my protein shakes. Ganes were steady and took a few weeks to kickstart but everything steadily improved when they kicked in. I am sad to see this product go.
    8 weeks! Are we talking T-roid?
    What were your sides like? Libido? BP?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

How is this on the hair?. I have MPB and I did lose hair on Epistaine.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WebDesigner View Post
    How is this on the hair?. I have MPB and I did lose hair on Epistaine.
    You'll probably shed on dienedione too.
    Try some 5% spironolactone.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GotTest View Post
    You'll probably shed on dienedione too.
    Try some 5% spironolactone.

ahh that sucks. Does the 5% spironolactone come ready to use from most e-tailers, ive seen a few out there.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah, I use the cream on every cycle.
    Also pick up some Nizoral shampoo too.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

im gonna pick up the spiro. I still have some nizoral.

So even with these support supps I will most likely shed regardless right?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Its so amazing how many people are using these BS PH's/AAS, its unreal, the entire point of fitness is being completely lost by insecure **ucks who can't go through with an honest routine and dedicate a lifetime to fitness instead they get wrapped up in this underworld of PCT and Cycles and stacks blah blah blah, ultimately these guys are the lamest dudes out there and completely give the meaning "going to the gym" a horrible rep. The only ones your impressing is OTHER INSECURE DUDES, Im a 181 6 foot with a 7 year martial arts, and 3 year all natural fitness background, ive never for once felt I needed to sacrifice my endorphin release I get from honest and natural balls to the wall training to get the acclaim of OTHER DUDES at the gym or while Im out. Instead< with having a clear and free mind not cloudy by ridiculous mind altering supps, I date the most beautiful successful women in NYC (not the typical dumb hot chicks that are a dime a dozen these days) have a group of friends of friends that are real dudes and we get along with everybody, without a stick up our a** like those funny guido"how ya doin" guys or whoever. MY point is: Keep it naural with quality protein, creatine, glutamine, ZMA, bcaa's, AAKG,a good multi V and REAL FOOD! Its so funny...its become the understanding that "oh if that guys bigger than you dont mess with him" forget about that! Chances are if you have any idea about martial arts, boxing, combat training those supp heads dont have a chance its so funny. Have fun wasting your $$$ on these companies that dont give a rats a** about you, only your wallet.. No sides is the newest claim, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? HAHA All these PH's have sides!!!!! Anyway go on with the chlorophyl! Have fun guys!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

oh piss of you self righteous prick, if people wanna take these prohormones then we will, there fun it helps generally to use them and if we want to we will, if you dont like it then no one really cares, if you have this much of an issue that you cant shut up about it do us all a favour and piss off back where you came from.

edit: also 181 at 6 foot, yes you obviously know how to get huge! LMAO
  12. Registered User
    Answers

never trying to get huge ever, in the long run my muscles will grown over my lifetime while adapting to the loads I place on them, once again over time. I do not do "bodybuilding workouts", and only use actual weights twice a week with the bulk of my fitness coming from swimming, rockclimbing and boxing plus based on stats it is very difficult to determine ones actual physique. But Look how pissed you got, its so funny and typical haha. I was merely trying to pursuade maybe that 17-19 yr old reading ths thinking he needs to start taking Tren or Methyl this or that to get "huge" Im sorry if anyone took offense to my last post. But what do PH help? Build muscle? and what are the numerous other things it doesnt help??? So with a scale so skewed in one direction why bother? Your entitled to your opinion but, at the end of the day my body feels clean, head is clear and Im all smiles. And I do feel self righteous beacuse I dont take shortcuts when it comes to my health and life. And am encouraging other to do the sam, Thanks!
    Hoo-Rah Navy
    And just trying to spread the word about clean living and fitness guys, dont hate participate.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by navysailor View Post
    never trying to get huge ever, in the long run my muscles will grown over my lifetime while adapting to the loads I place on them, once again over time. I do not do "bodybuilding workouts", and only use actual weights twice a week with the bulk of my fitness coming from swimming, rockclimbing and boxing plus based on stats it is very difficult to determine ones actual physique. But Look how pissed you got, its so funny and typical haha. I was merely trying to pursuade maybe that 17-19 yr old reading ths thinking he needs to start taking Tren or Methyl this or that to get "huge" Im sorry if anyone took offense to my last post. But what do PH help? Build muscle? and what are the numerous other things it doesnt help??? So with a scale so skewed in one direction why bother? Your entitled to your opinion but, at the end of the day my body feels clean, head is clear and Im all smiles. And I do feel self righteous beacuse I dont take shortcuts when it comes to my health and life. And am encouraging other to do the sam, Thanks!
    Hoo-Rah Navy
    And just trying to spread the word about clean living and fitness guys, dont hate participate.
    that's what this whole board does. your original post wasn't directed at 17-19 year olds, but the community as a whole.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Its so amazing how many people are using these BS PH's/AAS, its unreal, the entire point of fitness is being completely lost by insecure **ucks who can't go through with an honest routine and dedicate a lifetime to fitness instead they get wrapped up in this underworld of PCT and Cycles and stacks blah blah blah, ultimately these guys are the lamest dudes out there and completely give the meaning "going to the gym" a horrible rep. The only ones your impressing is OTHER INSECURE DUDES, Im a 181 6 foot with a 7 year martial arts, and 3 year all natural fitness background, ive never for once felt I needed to sacrifice my endorphin release I get from honest and natural balls to the wall training to get the acclaim of OTHER DUDES at the gym or while Im out. Instead< with having a clear and free mind not cloudy by ridiculous mind altering supps, I date the most beautiful successful women in NYC (not the typical dumb hot chicks that are a dime a dozen these days) have a group of friends of friends that are real dudes and we get along with everybody, without a stick up our a** like those funny guido"how ya doin" guys or whoever. MY point is: Keep it naural with quality protein, creatine, glutamine, ZMA, bcaa's, AAKG,a good multi V and REAL FOOD! Its so funny...its become the understanding that "oh if that guys bigger than you dont mess with him" forget about that! Chances are if you have any idea about martial arts, boxing, combat training those supp heads dont have a chance its so funny. Have fun wasting your $$$ on these companies that dont give a rats a** about you, only your wallet.. No sides is the newest claim, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? HAHA All these PH's have sides!!!!! Anyway go on with the chlorophyl! Have fun guys!
    Well lets see i don't worry about dating because i've been married for over 10 years with two kids so I don't do this to impress the ladies. In the gym i'm covered up in sweats so no body would know if i'm off or on. considering i had my first mma fight in 99 and have had the privledge to train under some of the best like cesar (if you have any idea about mma you know who cesar is) I do have an idea about combat traiing. Also coupled by the fact that i wrestled from middle school through college and competed in martial arts for over 15 years before i ever took any type of A.S. I feel I have a good understanding of natural training and fitness. I guess i don't fit into any of your stereotypes. I mean i think personally talking about you dating life and calling people dumb chicks and guidos is a sign of insecurity why do you have to put other people down to make your point?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Negged for being a hollier-than-thou self-righteous prick.
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigtroop View Post
    If I were you id keep my occupation quiet considering all hormones and hormone altering compunds are banned under the ucmj.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

You're entitled to your opinion by all means.......
    But as brand new member who is throwing a lot of negative talk, why don't you just use the board to gain knowledge and ask questions where you see fit? I may be wrong, but I don't think newbies joining, talking smack, never contributing anything, and never having anything positive to say have any value?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. is 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione banned?
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 05:59 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 07:00 AM
  3. 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione 30 mg PCT
    By mikeyb123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 06:11 PM
  4. 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione
    By Problem in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 09:33 AM
  5. cyclotren 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione ...?
    By sundevil04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 07:39 AM