FREE SAMPLES: REDuction, Golden Finish, Purple Wraath Lemonade & Green Mag Apple!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Hello! Posted and emailed back in June, but no samples yet? I am in U.S.

2. Quote Originally Posted by WickedGirl View Post
    Hello! Posted and emailed back in June, but no samples yet? I am in U.S.
    Sorry about that WickedGirl! Please email or PM me your address and I will personally see to it that they are sent out. Sorry for the mix up!

3. Well hiya Renegade! Actually, I just checked and my post seems to have never made it to the board. Probably my bad! Will send PM though if still available. Would love to try these!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by WickedGirl View Post
    Well hiya Renegade! Actually, I just checked and my post seems to have never made it to the board. Probably my bad! Will send PM though if still available. Would love to try these!
    Sure we're still sending out the samples. Just PM me with your info and we'll ship them out this weekend.

5. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Sure we're still sending out the samples. Just PM me with your info and we'll ship them out this weekend.
    Yeah I posted on 25th of June and still nothing yet? What's going on guys?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Yeah I posted on 25th of June and still nothing yet? What's going on guys?
    Sorry, we have alot of sample requests; not just from here but from other boards as well. PM me your address and I'll make sure they get out to you.

7. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Sorry, we have alot of sample requests; not just from here but from other boards as well. PM me your address and I'll make sure they get out to you.
    You guys really take good care of your customers

I recieved my samples and loved every product.. I'm ordering Purple Wraath, and Green Mag this weekend ! Keep up the great work guys
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

8. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    You guys really take good care of your customers

I recieved my samples and loved every product.. I'm ordering Purple Wraath, and Green Mag this weekend ! Keep up the great work guys
    Thanks for the positive feedback my friend! Glad you enjoyed those samples!

9. Im really excited to be a part of this site, first time working out and with supplements,

I hope to recieve some samples because im itchin to buy some great supplements and heard a lot of great things with purple wrath and green mag.

10. Quote Originally Posted by riskerz View Post
    Im really excited to be a part of this site, first time working out and with supplements,

I hope to recieve some samples because im itchin to buy some great supplements and heard a lot of great things with purple wrath and green mag.
    Your on the list!

11. Woo Hoo! I cant wait!

Thanks again...

12. Quote Originally Posted by riskerz View Post
    Woo Hoo! I cant wait!

Thanks again...
    No problem!

13. Got my samples...thanks guys!!

14. sent right now man

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Adler View Post
    sent right now man
    Sweet! :bb3:

16. E-mail sent. Cheers, guys; I have heard good things about Purple Wraath and Golden Finish.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

17. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    E-mail sent. Cheers, guys; I have heard good things about Purple Wraath and Golden Finish.
    Rosie - unfortunately us ANZACs do not qualify
  18. Talking

Email sent! Can't wait to try em' all, i've heard good things.

Any chance of White Flood samples??? I REALLY want to try that.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjames View Post
    Email sent! Can't wait to try em' all, i've heard good things.

Any chance of White Flood samples??? I REALLY want to try that.
    Awesome! No plans for WF samples anytime soon ...

20. I guess i'll just have to buy it then....

21. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Rosie - unfortunately us ANZACs do not qualify
    Well, damn
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

22. will send email now

23. Quote Originally Posted by trang View Post
    will send email now
    Sweet!

24. RR, I posted on the forum and everytime I tried to send the email it wouldn't let me. I use yahoo mail would that be the problem?

25. I think i got it to work I had to send it to tank@controlledlabs.com I hope you get it
    (i just removed the spaces)

26. Quote Originally Posted by pdx89 View Post
    I think i got it to work I had to send it to tank@controlledlabs.com I hope you get it
    (i just removed the spaces)
    It worked then! the spaces are there to avoid spam i believe. you should be all set!

27. nice, its going to be cool to try them casue I have been really considering taking green mag and purple wraath with my next supp cycle and this will definitley help me to decide, but they both seem like very solid products. thanks

28. Quote Originally Posted by pdx89 View Post
    nice, its going to be cool to try them casue I have been really considering taking green mag and purple wraath with my next supp cycle and this will definitley help me to decide, but they both seem like very solid products. thanks
    You won't be disappointed!!!

29. do Australians receive free samples?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Mickey666 View Post
    do Australians receive free samples?
    I believe it's just the US and canada, due to shipping costs.

31. does it usually take this long to arrive or did you run out of samples? It doesn't really matter mater though i took your word for it and bought green mag anyway and love it, but I still want to try purple wrath, golden finish and reduction.

32. Your email was sent 8.16 according to the forums? You'll get your samples bro, Tank is probably very busy sending out samples and Blue Genes. You'll get them don't worry. If by September 1st you don't have them, shoot me a PM and I'll make sure you get em!!!

33. cool bro

34. hell yeah, im not sure if there are still samples left but I just posted a message on the forum and sent an email : )
    so hopefully ill get em still! thank you!!

35. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I believe it's just the US and canada, due to shipping costs.
    thats fair enough.

36. Quote Originally Posted by dustinhxc View Post
    hell yeah, im not sure if there are still samples left but I just posted a message on the forum and sent an email : )
    so hopefully ill get em still! thank you!!
    Yup! Still samples of course. They'll be coming out to you!

37. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Yup! Still samples of course. They'll be coming out to you!
    awesome! thanks

38. Quote Originally Posted by dustinhxc View Post
    awesome! thanks
    No problemo!

39. my samples came today! that was quick!
    im excited to try them i will let you know what i think of them thanks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:33 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 01:52 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 01:42 PM
  4. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 12:24 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 08:13 PM