FREE SAMPLES: REDuction, Golden Finish, Purple Wraath Lemonade & Green Mag Apple!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Registered User
    WickedGirl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    87

    Hello! Posted and emailed back in June, but no samples yet? I am in U.S.

  2. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGirl View Post
    Hello! Posted and emailed back in June, but no samples yet? I am in U.S.
    Sorry about that WickedGirl! Please email or PM me your address and I will personally see to it that they are sent out. Sorry for the mix up!
  3. Registered User
    WickedGirl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    87

    Well hiya Renegade! Actually, I just checked and my post seems to have never made it to the board. Probably my bad! Will send PM though if still available. Would love to try these!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGirl View Post
    Well hiya Renegade! Actually, I just checked and my post seems to have never made it to the board. Probably my bad! Will send PM though if still available. Would love to try these!
    Sure we're still sending out the samples. Just PM me with your info and we'll ship them out this weekend.
  5. Registered User
    Rhys26's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    188

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Sure we're still sending out the samples. Just PM me with your info and we'll ship them out this weekend.
    Yeah I posted on 25th of June and still nothing yet? What's going on guys?
  6. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Yeah I posted on 25th of June and still nothing yet? What's going on guys?
    Sorry, we have alot of sample requests; not just from here but from other boards as well. PM me your address and I'll make sure they get out to you.
  7. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    PA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Sorry, we have alot of sample requests; not just from here but from other boards as well. PM me your address and I'll make sure they get out to you.
    You guys really take good care of your customers

    I recieved my samples and loved every product.. I'm ordering Purple Wraath, and Green Mag this weekend ! Keep up the great work guys
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  8. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    You guys really take good care of your customers

    I recieved my samples and loved every product.. I'm ordering Purple Wraath, and Green Mag this weekend ! Keep up the great work guys
    Thanks for the positive feedback my friend! Glad you enjoyed those samples!
  9. Registered User
    riskerz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    103

    Im really excited to be a part of this site, first time working out and with supplements,

    I hope to recieve some samples because im itchin to buy some great supplements and heard a lot of great things with purple wrath and green mag.
  10. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by riskerz View Post
    Im really excited to be a part of this site, first time working out and with supplements,

    I hope to recieve some samples because im itchin to buy some great supplements and heard a lot of great things with purple wrath and green mag.
    Your on the list!
  11. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Tcb
  12. Registered User
    riskerz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    103

    Woo Hoo! I cant wait!

    Thanks again...
  13. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by riskerz View Post
    Woo Hoo! I cant wait!

    Thanks again...
    No problem!
  14. Registered User
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PNW
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    584

    Got my samples...thanks guys!!
  15. Registered User
    Rafael Adler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    75

    sent right now man
  16. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Adler View Post
    sent right now man
    Sweet! :bb3:
  17. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    E-mail sent. Cheers, guys; I have heard good things about Purple Wraath and Golden Finish.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  18. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LHJO-ville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    E-mail sent. Cheers, guys; I have heard good things about Purple Wraath and Golden Finish.
    Rosie - unfortunately us ANZACs do not qualify
  19. Registered User
    jonnyjames's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Age
    26
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    229

    Talking


    Email sent! Can't wait to try em' all, i've heard good things.

    Any chance of White Flood samples??? I REALLY want to try that.
  20. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjames View Post
    Email sent! Can't wait to try em' all, i've heard good things.

    Any chance of White Flood samples??? I REALLY want to try that.
    Awesome! No plans for WF samples anytime soon ...
  21. Registered User
    jonnyjames's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Age
    26
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    229

    I guess i'll just have to buy it then....
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Rosie - unfortunately us ANZACs do not qualify
    Well, damn
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  23. Registered User
    trang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    74

    will send email now
  24. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by trang View Post
    will send email now
    Sweet!
  25. Banned
    pdx89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0

    RR, I posted on the forum and everytime I tried to send the email it wouldn't let me. I use yahoo mail would that be the problem?
  26. Banned
    pdx89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0

    I think i got it to work I had to send it to tank@controlledlabs.com I hope you get it
    (i just removed the spaces)
  27. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by pdx89 View Post
    I think i got it to work I had to send it to tank@controlledlabs.com I hope you get it
    (i just removed the spaces)
    It worked then! the spaces are there to avoid spam i believe. you should be all set!
  28. Banned
    pdx89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0

    nice, its going to be cool to try them casue I have been really considering taking green mag and purple wraath with my next supp cycle and this will definitley help me to decide, but they both seem like very solid products. thanks
  29. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by pdx89 View Post
    nice, its going to be cool to try them casue I have been really considering taking green mag and purple wraath with my next supp cycle and this will definitley help me to decide, but they both seem like very solid products. thanks
    You won't be disappointed!!!
  30. Registered User
    Mickey666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    139

    do Australians receive free samples?
  31. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey666 View Post
    do Australians receive free samples?
    I believe it's just the US and canada, due to shipping costs.
  32. Banned
    pdx89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0

    does it usually take this long to arrive or did you run out of samples? It doesn't really matter mater though i took your word for it and bought green mag anyway and love it, but I still want to try purple wrath, golden finish and reduction.
  33. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Your email was sent 8.16 according to the forums? You'll get your samples bro, Tank is probably very busy sending out samples and Blue Genes. You'll get them don't worry. If by September 1st you don't have them, shoot me a PM and I'll make sure you get em!!!
  34. Banned
    pdx89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0

    cool bro
  35. Registered User
    dustinhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    267
    Rep Power
    213

    hell yeah, im not sure if there are still samples left but I just posted a message on the forum and sent an email : )
    so hopefully ill get em still! thank you!!
  36. Registered User
    Mickey666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    139

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I believe it's just the US and canada, due to shipping costs.
    thats fair enough.
  37. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by dustinhxc View Post
    hell yeah, im not sure if there are still samples left but I just posted a message on the forum and sent an email : )
    so hopefully ill get em still! thank you!!
    Yup! Still samples of course. They'll be coming out to you!
  38. Registered User
    dustinhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    267
    Rep Power
    213

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Yup! Still samples of course. They'll be coming out to you!
    awesome! thanks
  39. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by dustinhxc View Post
    awesome! thanks
    No problemo!
  40. Registered User
    dustinhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    267
    Rep Power
    213

    my samples came today! that was quick!
    im excited to try them i will let you know what i think of them thanks!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 04:33 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 12:52 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 12:42 PM
  4. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 11:24 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 07:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in