FREE SAMPLES: REDuction, Golden Finish, Purple Wraath Lemonade & Green Mag Apple!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
We now have a limited number of samples of all 4 products (Green MAGnitude sour apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, Golden Finish and REDuction!

if you would like samples please follow these 4 rules exactly, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) email subject line must say "SAMPLES"

(all 4 samples will be sent automatically)

2) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to write on it) Controlled Labs Forum if you are requesting samples or your sample will not be sent

3) in the body of the email you MUST list your controlledlabsforum.com user name

4) you also MUST include your full name and shipping address (street, street number, city, state, zip code). last time we got too many that were missing part of this, if they are missing part they will be erased and no sample sent without notice, so take the time to make sure its correct.

send this to "tank @ controlledlabs.com"

confirmation emails will not be sent, so please be patient

these will start shipping right away

Please leave feedback on the board once you have gotten the opportunity to try the samples

please note:

1) the golden finish samples are 1/5 serving packets (these are used for taste, mixability and to make sure your body agrees with the formula)

2) the REDuction packets are 1 serving AM and 1 serving PM

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think some of you may be confused. You don't have to post in this thread. You have to post in the thread the Mr.Controlled Labs posted the link to.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I think some of you may be confused. You don't have to post in this thread. You have to post in the thread the Mr.Controlled Labs posted the link to.
both threads would be great, so this will stay bumped for more people to get the free samples :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will try this out. interested in how I respond to the Reduction.

I already know PW, golden finish are the bomb

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got mine yesterday. Gotta say reduction is pm is cool

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
email sent, been waiting to try that lemonade wrath for a while. Thanks!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I received mine yesterday, just in time for my workout. Took the purple wrath sample and proceeded to have a very good workout. Not the greatest tasting, but I do have good workouts after I take it and that's what is important! After my workout I tried the Golden Finish and really liked the taste of this. It's something I will consider purchasing in the near future. Thanks for the samples guys!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The man showed up yesterday!. I tried Golden Finish. Mixed good. I really didn't like the flavor. Just don't care for fruity flavor proteins. Not something I would purchase. I do love the Green Mag as I have tried it before but had stomach problems with it. This time I will add carbs to it which I was told may help with the stomach problems. Purple wrath is also great but too expensive for my budget. I will try the Reduction soon.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried gold finish last night for the 1st time just for tasting it. On a scale of 1-11 I rate it at 4. I could not make it go down my mouth with out gagging. Purple and green were not as bad. I rate them taste wise 5.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I recieved mine in the mail today. I took some ephedra today so I'll wait until tomorrow so I can give an unbiased review. The ephedra is giving me a headache and making the stomach hurt.

But I will say the sample packaging looks excellent!! Very nice presentation!!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I got my sample packet yesterday, I'll let you know as soon as I take'em.