FREE SAMPLES: REDuction, Golden Finish, Purple Wraath Lemonade & Green Mag Apple!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Email sent and posted on the CL forum! Thanks!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I just got mine yesterday. Gotta say reduction is pm is cool
    Agreed!!! I've been sleeping like a baby and look more ripped. Just in time for the beach
    •   
       


  3. BUMP. If the samples are out at NP, you can get them through this thread.

  4. oh i want some. everytime i place an order from NP they are out of reduction and purple wrath samples grrr. i somehow was lucky enough to find gold finish in stock one time haha
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    oh i want some. everytime i place an order from NP they are out of reduction and purple wrath samples grrr. i somehow was lucky enough to find gold finish in stock one time haha
    They go VERY fast!
    •   
       


  6. Email sent!

  7. What is the point of samples? If you're sending 1/5 servings of a couple products for mixability/taste, why not w/all other products? Please advise.

    -Papa!-

  8. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    What is the point of samples? If you're sending 1/5 servings of a couple products for mixability/taste, why not w/all other products? Please advise.

    -Papa!-
    Great question!

    The Golden FinisH is the only one that's downsized, and that's because a full serving would be bulky and, in my opinion you need the full tub to experience the strong recovery aspects. You can feel the effects of the others right away though. Hope this clears it up!

    RR

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Great question!

    The Golden FinisH is the only one that's downsized, and that's because a full serving would be bulky and, in my opinion you need the full tub to experience the strong recovery aspects. You can feel the effects of the others right away though. Hope this clears it up!

    RR
    Yes, very good, thank you kind sir!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Yes, very good, thank you kind sir!
    Glad I could help bro! :dl:

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Korben View Post
    Email sent!
    Thank you !

  12. email sent

  13. email sent as well

  14. got mine... thanks!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    got mine... thanks!
    That was quick

  16. Email sent

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Email sent
    Sweet

  18. email sent, looking forward to trying these supps

  19. Email Sent! I love PW and i can't wait to try the others!

  20. So RR you pack'd my Golden Finish package with these free samples your talking abour right? Thanks your the coolest

    I keep forgetting when I get my NP orders...theres always next time
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. e-mail has been sent thanks

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    So RR you pack'd my Golden Finish package with these free samples your talking abour right? Thanks your the coolest

    I keep forgetting when I get my NP orders...theres always next time
    NP's been sold out on the samples for a while, but hit me up on PM if there isn't any samples with your Golden FinisH. We'll get ya nicely

    RR

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Email Sent! I love PW and i can't wait to try the others!
    Great to hear bro!!! Thanks! :dl:

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mickey666 View Post
    email sent, looking forward to trying these supps
    Looking forward to your feedback Mickey!!

  25. Bump for derek

  26. email sent and message posted at CL...cant wait till they get here, i will post feedback as soon as i try them out.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dlutz74 View Post
    email sent and message posted at CL...cant wait till they get here, i will post feedback as soon as i try them out.
    Cool, thanks man!

  28. Bumpin' uglies

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Hope you don't mind sending to Australia - if it's good I purchase AND tell all my mates

    Still haven't recieved....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 06:33 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 02:52 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 02:42 PM
  4. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 01:24 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Log in
Log in