FREE SAMPLES: REDuction, Golden Finish, Purple Wraath Lemonade & Green Mag Apple!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Thumbs up


    I received mine yesterday, just in time for my workout. Took the purple wrath sample and proceeded to have a very good workout. Not the greatest tasting, but I do have good workouts after I take it and that's what is important! After my workout I tried the Golden Finish and really liked the taste of this. It's something I will consider purchasing in the near future. Thanks for the samples guys!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    patiently waiting for the mail man to deliver!!

    I'm waiting for "The Man" also. The man is slow.

  3. IM in, sending now!
    •   
       


  4. The man showed up yesterday!. I tried Golden Finish. Mixed good. I really didn't like the flavor. Just don't care for fruity flavor proteins. Not something I would purchase. I do love the Green Mag as I have tried it before but had stomach problems with it. This time I will add carbs to it which I was told may help with the stomach problems. Purple wrath is also great but too expensive for my budget. I will try the Reduction soon.

  5. If it's free, it's for me!

  6. I tried gold finish last night for the 1st time just for tasting it. On a scale of 1-11 I rate it at 4. I could not make it go down my mouth with out gagging. Purple and green were not as bad. I rate them taste wise 5.

  7. glad they are starting to roll in. please leave feedback in the review section instead of this thread.

  8. emailing

  9. I recieved mine in the mail today. I took some ephedra today so I'll wait until tomorrow so I can give an unbiased review. The ephedra is giving me a headache and making the stomach hurt.

    But I will say the sample packaging looks excellent!! Very nice presentation!!

  10. I got my sample packet yesterday, I'll let you know as soon as I take'em.

  11. email sent a week ago, im waiting...

  12. That Golden Finish packaging is sweet

  13. Still Available?

  14. Free samples are still available.

    Get them while you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. I'm down for some Controlled samples!

  16. just sent mine out!

  17. email sent

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Free samples are still available.

    Get them while you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you don't mind sending to Australia - if it's good I purchase AND tell all my mates
  19. Samples


    Thanks Emailed

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    if it's good I purchase AND tell all my mates
    You'll like it, there's no doubt in my mind !

  21. Email sent and posted on the CL forum! Thanks!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I just got mine yesterday. Gotta say reduction is pm is cool
    Agreed!!! I've been sleeping like a baby and look more ripped. Just in time for the beach

  23. BUMP. If the samples are out at NP, you can get them through this thread.

  24. oh i want some. everytime i place an order from NP they are out of reduction and purple wrath samples grrr. i somehow was lucky enough to find gold finish in stock one time haha
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    oh i want some. everytime i place an order from NP they are out of reduction and purple wrath samples grrr. i somehow was lucky enough to find gold finish in stock one time haha
    They go VERY fast!

  26. Email sent!

  27. What is the point of samples? If you're sending 1/5 servings of a couple products for mixability/taste, why not w/all other products? Please advise.

    -Papa!-

  28. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    What is the point of samples? If you're sending 1/5 servings of a couple products for mixability/taste, why not w/all other products? Please advise.

    -Papa!-
    Great question!

    The Golden FinisH is the only one that's downsized, and that's because a full serving would be bulky and, in my opinion you need the full tub to experience the strong recovery aspects. You can feel the effects of the others right away though. Hope this clears it up!

    RR

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Great question!

    The Golden FinisH is the only one that's downsized, and that's because a full serving would be bulky and, in my opinion you need the full tub to experience the strong recovery aspects. You can feel the effects of the others right away though. Hope this clears it up!

    RR
    Yes, very good, thank you kind sir!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Yes, very good, thank you kind sir!
    Glad I could help bro! :dl:

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Korben View Post
    Email sent!
    Thank you !

  32. email sent

  33. email sent as well

  34. got mine... thanks!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    got mine... thanks!
    That was quick

  36. Email sent

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Email sent
    Sweet

  38. email sent, looking forward to trying these supps

  39. Email Sent! I love PW and i can't wait to try the others!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:33 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 01:52 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 01:42 PM
  4. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 12:24 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Log in
Log in