STACKING PowerFULL with pre workout stimulant/fat loss product..Faster results?

This is a thread for discussion but good discussion will be rewarded with prizes.

If you are on fat loss diet including PowerFULL with your pre workout stimulant/fat loss product will increase concentration and coordination to power the workout, increase fat burning through the significant secretion of HGH, boost sense of well being, preserve muscle mass, and aid in recovery.

Explain your dosing strategy with PowerFULL in your supplement arsenal and give personal insight.

Every entry will be entered into a lottery for the opportunity to win 1,2, or 4 bottles of PowerFULL with a free bottle of Y-RD to each winner.

To simplify;
1st place 4 PowerFULL 1 b Y-RD
2nd place 2 PowerFULL 1 Y-RD
3rd place 1 PowerFULL 1 Y-RD

I look forward to the intelligent insight that is about to take place!

Jacob Geissler

simpledude

Awards
This is a thread for discussion but good discussion will be rewarded with prizes.

If you are on fat loss diet including PowerFULL with your pre workout stimulant/fat loss product will increase concentration and coordination to power the workout, increase fat burning through the significant secretion of HGH, boost sense of well being, preserve muscle mass, and aid in recovery.

Explain your dosing strategy with PowerFULL in your supplement arsenal and give personal insight.

Every entry will be entered into a lottery for the opportunity to win 1,2, or 4 bottles of PowerFULL with a free bottle of Y-RD to each winner.

To simplify;

Jacob Geissler
I am currently running recreate,powerfull,pslin,and AP while cutting and I got to say it is working awesome I am allowed to eat a lot more carbs and still have a good mood

Powerfull is an amazing supplement that allows you to gain strength, lose fat, and build/keep muscle while on a cut. I have been taking my first dose of powerfull (3 pills) pre-wo stacked with 1 recreate and maybe a stim if needed and I got to say focus and intestity have been unreal. I can only imagine what it would be like with 1 Recreate 3 powerfull and 1-2 Y-RD. My next dose (2-3 pills) is taken about 45-60 min before bed and this really allows me to get an amazing rest. On my off days I take my 1st dose after breakfast with 1-2 recreate.

Powerfull and all other USP labs supps have made cutting that much easier

Keep up the good work and innovation Jacob and crew

btw I am stoked for Prime

Free supps for first entry :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is Y-RD again?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Well you got me I just walked over to the shelf at my store and opened up a bottle of Powerfull. I'll be taking 2 preworkout, and 3 before bed. I am currently cutting for a mexican vacation on June 17th. I will also be/am taking
amp v1. Looking forward to this, as I have never tried Powerfull.

BifWebster

Awards
Last spring I was using powerfull before bed and pre-workout. I was also using RPM and GTE capsules before my workout, I was on the end of my cut but my strength was still increasing. I had never been that strong before and I was at 200 lbs coming down from 270, so pound for pound my strength was at it's best ever.

Unfortuneately soon after I had acquired Tendonitis in the left tricep, I took a break from the gym, and started using cissus and animal flex. Since then I havent been on too many supplements (prolly gonna order some when i get the chance) but I'm finally getting close to where I was at.

The rpm/powerfull combo definitely seemed to have some synergy as I've seen benefits of taking each on their own pre-wo but taking them together seemed to make both of them more potent.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm already using Recreate (liking it), AP, and Super Cissus (thanks in part to USP's generosity). I'm using Activate X too, but haven't noticed much unfortunately. I'd love to rock the WHOLE line as I recomp/cut fat.

I've used the first Powerfull and liked the effects on sleep and recovery. Also used bulk 1-carboxy for sleep only and liked it.

I'll bet AP/Powerfull/Y-RD pre workout would be killer! I can dose recreate before practice (I coach) or even after my workout. I'm thinking all 4 products at once might be too much?

USP has all ready hooked me up, but the uber-stack sounds too cool not to throw my hat in the ring!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I am also using AP on a low carb regieme, and pslin for my weekly cheat meal.

Well, I'm already using Recreate (liking it), AP, and Super Cissus (thanks in part to USP's generosity). I'm using Activate X too, but haven't noticed much unfortunately. I'd love to rock the WHOLE line as I recomp/cut fat.

I've used the first Powerfull and liked the effects on sleep and recovery. Also used bulk 1-carboxy for sleep only and liked it.

I'll bet AP/Powerfull/Y-RD pre workout would be killer! I can dose recreate before practice (I coach) or even after my workout. I'm thinking all 4 products at once might be too much?

USP has all ready hooked me up, but the uber-stack sounds too cool not to throw my hat in the ring!

I would absolutely include PowerFULL in the stack and Y-RD is pretty potent stimulant so just use it at random times.

I am also using AP on a low carb regieme, and pslin for my weekly cheat meal.

AP at low carbs in the most amazing fat loss product on the market...to be honest, real close to Recreate but together it's untochable...

What happens at lower dosages is that AP forces lipolysis while directing carbohydrates to muscle cells so workout intensity and recovery is not hurt while dieting...

People are catching on but AP is a learned supplement but once learned it's priceless in any diet.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I would absolutely include PowerFULL in the stack and Y-RD is pretty potent stimulant so just use it at random times.
Would taking all 4 pre-workout be too much at one time?

simpledude

Awards
3 is the most. I've tried 4 but felt no difference.
I might try 4 tommorow or maybe even 5 :eek:

It is like when I was using Drive and rpm last year I had the best workouts taking 6 drive and 4 rpm pre

whoareit

whoareit

Awards
Hey USP. When you refer to AP being used in conjunction with a "low carb" diet being a great tool for cutting, what amount of carb consumption are you talking about?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
AP at low carbs in the most amazing fat loss product on the market...to be honest, real close to Recreate but together it's untochable...

What happens at lower dosages is that AP forces lipolysis while directing carbohydrates to muscle cells so workout intensity and recovery is not hurt while dieting...

People are catching on but AP is a learned supplement but once learned it's priceless in any diet.

How and when would you dose AP if you are on a low carb diet? For instance, say during a day I only have one carb up meal, in the morning, consisting of around 70 or so grams of carbs. But besides that, every meal I eat is high fat, with VERY little carbs, as in around 5 grams. How and why would I dose AP at all during those meals?

Hey USP. When you refer to AP being used in conjunction with a "low carb" diet being a great tool for cutting, what amount of carb consumption are you talking about?

I use 4 caps a day with 100-150grams of carohydrates(I go by feel so some days I eat 150 but never dip below 100). I'm losing fat like crazy, stronger in the gym, recover quickly, and not any complaints...its not dieting, its seeking results.

I aslo use Cissus and PowerFULL along with Recreate, green tean, ALCAR, Fish oil..

My fat intake is fairly low at around 20grams( fish oil and nuts that is all....sometimes 2 eggs a week)..

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
How and when would you dose AP if you are on a low carb diet? For instance, say during a day I only have one carb up meal, in the morning, consisting of around 70 or so grams of carbs. But besides that, every meal I eat is high fat, with VERY little carbs, as in around 5 grams. How and why would I dose AP at all during those meals?

I dose it before a meal that has at most 10carbs, mostly from green veggies. I manage a supp store / health food store so I can grab sugar quickly if I go low thats not a problem. I have found this to work well at 1/day.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I encourage those interested to refer back to my workout log on this site for further details, but I've been combining Powerfull with Adrenalean or Durablast (sometimes both) 2x daily for about 3 weeks give or take on a TKD/CKD. Awesome endurance in tha gym and gradual weight increases week by week... They be like where's Toad get his incredible power, HO KOGAN!

LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/91894-toad.html

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used PowerFULL pre cardio with Green Tea Extract, Y-Hcl with amazing results. When taken empty stomach (or far away from a carbohydrate containing meal) it is a recipe for accelerated fat loss. My cardio intensity and stamina goes through the roof when taken like this.

Looking forward to 90 days of Recreate :food:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I am semi-utilizing powerfull (in conjunction with ReCreate) but mostly for muscle preservation during empty stomach cardio as opposed to strength gains and lbm gains in the gym (use powerfull during LBM gaining periods for that though). Currently only taking it prior to cardio for cost reasons.

Currently dosing 4 Powerfull, 2 ReCreate, 200 mg caffeine, 500mg Green Tea 45 minuets prior to 45 minutes of emtpy stomach cardio (only done once or sometimes twice a week because I am becoming a bigger proponent of eating prior and then having more intense cardio sessions.)

Reasons for the above supplementation
: Garner the aspects of GH secretion/test boosting prior to and during cardio in an effort to preserve as much LBM as possible while at the same time utilizing GHs effect on fat loss. I do like powerfull and have success but as with most GH products I do become some what tired after taking it from the subsequent GH release (my aerobic ability also decreases for some reason) so that is where the caffeine and ReCreate bolster that effort.

B~ I hear that. The best part of dosing Powerfull prior to the empty stomach stuff (along side with the muscle preservation) is the fact that you can get full effects since your body won't see any carbs/food for some time. Its the perfect fit lol. I also like the fact that libido is also heightened during a time when cardio is being done (aka cardio bunnies all around :D)

My bad, I meant all 4 products; AP, Recreate, Powerfull and y-rd.

either recreate or Y-RD pre workout unless you can tolerate 350mgs of caffiene and if so, you would be flying.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I use 4 caps a day with 100-150grams of carohydrates(I go by feel so some days I eat 150 but never dip below 100). I'm losing fat like crazy, stronger in the gym, recover quickly, and not any complaints...its not dieting, its seeking results.

I aslo use Cissus and PowerFULL along with Recreate, green tean, ALCAR, Fish oil..

My fat intake is fairly low at around 20grams( fish oil and nuts that is all....sometimes 2 eggs a week)..

You need some more fats bro. I mean if it's working obviously don't change a thing. But fats = testosterone... whole eggs and cholesterol = test.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
either recreate or Y-RD pre workout unless you can tolerate 350mgs of caffiene and if so, you would be flying.
During last summer while I was working labour (pre-semi), I would have 13-14 hour days, proceeded by my gym time. To make it all in, I was drinking 4 Rockstars a day, almost everyday. I'm pretty sure that's almost a gram total caffeine. Strangely, I still slept fine, and even after being mashed by that semi by bp was 114/56.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards

Agreed. I lost a lot of fat with AP before Recreate launched. Now I'm taking both and looking forward to the results.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

To simplify;

Jacob Geissler
Honestly, the best pre-workout stimulant that I've ever used included powerfull.

200mg caffeine + 4 caps powerfull (older version) + 40-50mg geranamine + 60mg pseudoephedrine (or 12.5mg ephedrine HCL).

Reasoning:

Pseudoephedrine's (and ephedrine) main MOA is to increase the release of norepinephrine from storage vesicles in presynaptic neurons.

Geranamine has been shown to effect norepinephrine reuptake according to one study.

Together the two provide a nice synergistic effect...one causes release while the other inhibits re-uptake.

Neither of these compounds have significant dopaminergic qualities...which is what separates something like ephedrine from compounds such as amphetamine (adderall, etc). This is where powerfull comes in. Adding an L-Dopa source can increase dopamine, while the other compounds modulate NE release. This has the ability to significantly increase focus...and even euphoria...of the above combination.

Caffeine is there for its ability to increase the effects of all the above stimulants due to its effects on cAMP.

This combo provides the absolute best pre/intraworkout energy out of anything that I've ever tried. It substantially increases focus and drive throughout the workout. I generally only use this combo once per week as to avoid tolerance, but during this workout I almost always am able to achieve several more reps per set.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I like to fly!:run:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, the best pre-workout stimulant that I've ever used included powerfull.

200mg caffeine + 4 caps powerfull (older version) + 40-50mg geranamine + 60mg pseudoephedrine (or 12.5mg ephedrine HCL).

Reasoning:

Pseudoephedrine's (and ephedrine) main MOA is to increase the release of norepinephrine from storage vesicles in presynaptic neurons.

Geranamine has been shown to effect norepinephrine reuptake according to one study.

Together the two provide a nice synergistic effect...one causes release while the other inhibits re-uptake.

Neither of these compounds have significant dopaminergic qualities...which is what separates something like ephedrine from compounds such as amphetamine (adderall, etc). This is where powerfull comes in. Adding an L-Dopa source can increase dopamine, while the other compounds modulate NE release. This has the ability to significantly increase focus...and even euphoria...of the above combination.

Caffeine is there for its ability to increase the effects of all the above stimulants due to its effects on cAMP.

This combo provides the absolute best pre/intraworkout energy out of anything that I've ever tried. It substantially increases focus and drive throughout the workout. I generally only use this combo once per week as to avoid tolerance, but during this workout I almost always am able to achieve several more reps per set.

So one serving of clear shot with an additional 80 mg cup of coffee, and 1 caplet of bronkaid sound good?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be interesting on my CKD diet to use AP before one large carb meal, 20 grams (30 gram day limit), maybe PWO.

I already use it for carb up meals.

Last week I took 3 AP's, then 20 minutes later had 10 waffles, with syrup and a bowl of cereal.

ijumpfromcars

ijumpfromcars

Awards
i dose pf 3 pre workout
I'm going to be doing a pslin/ apump / x factor log soon, might throw in some powerfull in the mix
I play football so I have to keep mass, keep SPEED, and lose bf

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

Reasoning:

Have not looked into this, but sounds very cool. Just be careful for those like myself with mild BP concerns.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Maybe add some Icariin, plus p-slin and carb of choice!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Have not looked into this, but sounds very cool. Just be careful for those like myself with mild BP concerns.
I've never had BP issues with this combo...and I do monitor BP...but this is always a concern with L-dopa products.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
So one serving of clear shot with an additional 80 mg cup of coffee, and 1 caplet of bronkaid sound good?
Probably won't need the coffee. Give it a shot. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I've never had BP issues with this combo...and I do monitor BP...but this is always a concern with L-dopa products.
Have you been hypertensive before?

I don't forsee a problem with pseudo as it acts/appears rather non-stimulatory for me, but ephedrine is another story.

NYCmuscle

NYCmuscle

Awards

To simplify;

Jacob Geissler
I just had a competition on the 19 of April (INBF Northeast Amercia). I placed second in the open mens lightweight class. After the show i was researching a bunch of supps to use as part of my offseason. Finally i decided to go with the USPlabs stack (AP, SC, and PF) along with my normal supplement routine. Since the summer is coming up, i wanted something that would keep me lean and help me ass a little size.

*CURRENT PROGRAM IM USING USING RECOMMENDED DOSE
USP Labs stack:
POWERFULL
ANABOLIC PUMP
SUPER CISSUS RX

SCIVATION:
x-tend

AMERICAN WHEY: OR VPX: ZERO CARB
PROTEIN

NOW FOODS:
OMEGA 3
MULTI VITAMIN
FLAX OIL
EGCG GREEN TEA CAPS

BSN:
NITRIX

PRIMAFORCE:
WAXY MAIZE STARCH

VPX:
NO-SHOTGUN V2 (NEW) THEY SENT ME A BOTTLE, THIS **** IS ****IN AWSOME

This is my diet right now (off season). Following this diet lets me put on really lean mass.

Meal 1
-50g protein powder
-1 cup PLAIN oatmeal
-1 table spoon organic salt free peanut butter
-hand full almonds (great source of mono unsaturated fat which helps your body utilize stored fat)

Meal 2
- 1 medium-large sweet potateo
-10-12 ounces chicken/fish/turckey/extremely lean steak
LIMIT STEAK TO ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK

TRAIN

Meal 3
-50g protein powder
-1/2 cup PLAIN OATS
-One serving of Waxy Maize Starch (great for replenishing lost glycogen post workout.
-1 table spoon organic salt free P.B.
-Hand full almonds

Meal 4
-1 cup brown rice
-10-12 ounces chicken/fish/turckey

Meal 5
-Repeat meal 4

Meal 6
-50g protein powder
-1 table spoon organic P.B.

When i started my offseason diet and supp program right after my competition i was 164.5 pounds. It is now a week and a half later and im weighing 172. This stack is awesome, i regained all my strength lost while dieting, and i look bigger now then i did at the end of my offseason last time. The funny this is im still insanely vascular and lean after gaining that weight. Even though my carbs are have bin tripled, i have yet to see that much water retention from the increased carb intake.I noticed my strength increasing tremendously after a couple days of starting everything. For instance last shoulder workout i couldnt use more then 70 for shoulder press. Today 1 week later i was able to use the 90 for 6 reps with no spot and correct form. I really feel like AP helped to replenish my glycogen alot faster then usual after my shows. Plus the Powerfull has me sleeping like a baby. Normally i never used to have dreams at night, now im having these crazy ass dreams every night. Another thing i noticed was increased sweating during cardio and weight training, hopefully this is being caused by the increase in test and hgh levels from the PowerFull and other supps. So far everything was worth every penny. I cant wait to see what happens in a few weeks.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, what's the highest dose any one as run with powerfull? Where is the point where it won't do you any good to go higher?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I must be a hyper responder to PowerFULL or something. All I can tolerate is 2 caps in the early morning. Anything else and I'm up way passed my bedtime. Lasts a long time though. :)
And if I add any serious stim to it, say goodbye to sleep for the next 24 hours. It's crazy. So, right now to prepare for summer I'm stacking PFull @ 2 caps/day, Diesel Test @ 3 caps/day, Guayaki chai mate (caffeine), and Relora at 600mg/day.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Do GH levels increase immediatly, or does it take a while? In other words, how long before most users start seeing resuts?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I must be a hyper responder to PowerFULL or something. All I can tolerate is 2 caps in the early morning. Anything else and I'm up way passed my bedtime. Lasts a long time though. :)
And if I add any serious stim to it, say goodbye to sleep for the next 24 hours. It's crazy. So, right now to prepare for summer I'm stacking PFull @ 2 caps/day, Diesel Test @ 3 caps/day, Guayaki chai mate (caffeine), and Relora at 600mg/day.

Hmmmm... PF actually helps me sleep........

abish

abish

Awards
I am currently running Ap 2x day, pslin pre work out, 3 powerfull pre work out and 2 before bed, Tna 3x a day, and recreate 2 pre work outand one 8 hours later.

I just completed a levi rl and incarnate 2 months ago and this stack is blowing that away. i am building muscle and getting very lean i am starting to see viens on the sides of my stomach. this is the leanest i have ever been. i am loving every minute of it.

my only complainant is i have bult powerfull and it is a biotch to cap.