STACKING PowerFULL with pre workout stimulant/fat loss product..Faster results?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    It helps most sleep but when he combines with a stimulant the increase of dopamine really shines..
    Hell yeah it does. PFull + Cytolean = serious amphetamine-like boost. A buddy of mine who has a lot of drug experience likened it to a short acting meth.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Do GH levels increase immediatly, or does it take a while? In other words, how long before most users start seeing resuts?
    Results from Growth Hormone are primarily cumulative, which is why dosing protocols are extremely lengthy; that is not to say acute results are not achieved, but rather, are not as prominent.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Have you been hypertensive before?

    I don't forsee a problem with pseudo as it acts/appears rather non-stimulatory for me, but ephedrine is another story.
    I have, but the only stimulant that really gives me trouble is yohimbine. I've never really had issues with ephedrine, even at fairly high dosages. With this combo however, I usually only need a small amount of ephedrine 12.5mg (half a bronkaid tablet). At that dosage, i don't think you'll have much problem. But I'd suggest playing with the dosages and find what works for ya.

  4. Dopamine is neuro-suppressive at lower dosages, and neuro-stimulative at higher dosages; those with sensitivities will experience more 'enlightened' feelings from MP, and possibly sleep disruptions if used within two hours of sleep. For the majority, the standardization of levodopa in PowerFULL should induce very high quality sleep, with no disturbances.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Dopamine is neuro-suppressive at lower dosages, and neuro-stimulative at higher dosages; those with sensitivities will experience more 'enlightened' feelings from MP, and possibly sleep disruptions if used within two hours of sleep. For the majority, the standardization of levodopa in PowerFULL should induce very high quality sleep, with no disturbances.
    When I'm on powerfull I fall asleep easy and wake up an hour or more earlier. Always before the alarm. Feel more rested and ready to face the day. Never kept me awake and that was taking 3 right before bed.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    For the majority, the standardization of levodopa in PowerFULL should induce very high quality sleep, with no disturbances.
    The new stuff must be a higher percent of l-dopa. With the old pfull I was taking 6 caps/day with no sleep issues.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  7. PowerFull was one of the first supplements I used outside of creatine when I first began HIIT cardio.

    PowerFull not only aided shedding over 18kg in 7 months, but assisted in improving a new dad with twins' quality of sleep (and produced the odd midnight woody when required)

    Along with other USP products, Powerfull has assisted in adding 4kg of lean muscle mass in 4 months, and shedded a further 3.5%BF

    (see current stats and stack in signiture).

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    The new stuff must be a higher percent of l-dopa. With the old pfull I was taking 6 caps/day with no sleep issues.
    The 1-C has a higher standardization senor, si.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Disciple83 View Post
    When I'm on powerfull I fall asleep easy and wake up an hour or more earlier. Always before the alarm. Feel more rested and ready to face the day. Never kept me awake and that was taking 3 right before bed.
    This will be the experience of the vast majority of users. Some simply have a sensitivity to dopamine, and as such can experience an acclimation period where sleep may be disrupted.

  10. I'm sorry if my question irrelevant.. is PF+recreate good to cardio with empty stomach?? or PF+levi-r would be better for that cardio??
  11. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    I'm sorry if my question irrelevant.. is PF+recreate good to cardio with empty stomach?? or PF+levi-r would be better for that cardio??

    Powerfull/recreate is an awesome pre workout combo for fat loss and focus.

  12. While we'll allow individual customers and the market to make comparative assays between Levi and ReCreate, I think PFull and ReCreate are a fantastic stack for aerobic and anaerobic exercise.

    If fasted AM cardiovascular exercise is your 'forte', than a dose of 2 ReCreate with 3 PowerFULL approximately 30 minutes prior to your exercise would be appropriate.

  13. I'm not comparing recreate and levi.. But, recreate say 15mnts before breakfast, and levi say at least 45 mnts before breakfast.. so while waiting for 45, I can cardio.. just wanna ask, as I have it all (recreate, pf, and levi)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    You need some more fats bro. I mean if it's working obviously don't change a thing. But fats = testosterone... whole eggs and cholesterol = test.
    Very True as most natural bodybuilders know if fat falls below 15 % testosterone levels decrease. Unless you are on hormonal products you test levels drop(if your on hormones you can get away because the synthetic hormones keep your hormones up) Hope this helps out=)
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Well you got me I just walked over to the shelf at my store and opened up a bottle of Powerfull. I'll be taking 2 preworkout, and 3 before bed. I am currently cutting for a mexican vacation on June 17th. I will also be/am taking
    amp v1. Looking forward to this, as I have never tried Powerfull.
    haha "a mexican vacation"...or a vacation in mexico.? lol

  16. Today I recieved my PowerFULL from nutrplanet. On the box and on the bottle it says ..

    Extremely Important Sensitizing Information
    Cycle PowerFULL 5 day on followed by 2 days off.

    Is this correct, because I have not seen this format included in any previous PowerFULL write-ups.
  17. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    I'm not comparing recreate and levi.. But, recreate say 15mnts before breakfast, and levi say at least 45 mnts before breakfast.. so while waiting for 45, I can cardio.. just wanna ask, as I have it all (recreate, pf, and levi)

    You can dose before morning cardio and wait 45 minutes to an hour before eating..no issues.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You can dose before morning cardio and wait 45 minutes to an hour before eating..no issues.
    thank you..
  19. Arrow Sensitizing


    Quote Originally Posted by heyheyhey5 View Post
    Today I recieved my PowerFULL from nutrplanet. On the box and on the bottle it says ..

    Extremely Important Sensitizing Information
    Cycle PowerFULL 5 day on followed by 2 days off.

    Is this correct, because I have not seen this format included in any previous PowerFULL write-ups.
    I can't speak for anyone else but that's how I take it. Everyday during the week then take weekend's off. I don't think it's dangerous or anything but will probably lose it's effectiveness if you don't give it a break now and then.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Disciple83 View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else but that's how I take it. Everyday during the week then take weekend's off. I don't think it's dangerous or anything but will probably lose it's effectiveness if you don't give it a break now and then.
    I would still take a couple of weeks off - My plan is for 6 weeks on, 2 off.

  21. 2 Scoops Nimbus blast
    2 Scoops Nimbus Swell
    3 Powerfull (newFormula)

    honestly my workouts are fantastic when I have used this combo with the most noticeable being strength increases in the low rep range which was something I did not anticipate at all. I never experienced much in performance benefits from the old powerful but I was surprised at the benefits of the new formulation.

  22. bump for people to see

  23. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    2 Scoops Nimbus blast
    2 Scoops Nimbus Swell
    3 Powerfull (newFormula)

    honestly my workouts are fantastic when I have used this combo with the most noticeable being strength increases in the low rep range which was something I did not anticipate at all. I never experienced much in performance benefits from the old powerful but I was surprised at the benefits of the new formulation.
    Ain't no Nimbus in Australia - Ive checked everywhere
  24. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by simpledude View Post
    bump
    not sure what 'bump' means - is that good or bad?

    (sorry for sounding like a dumba%$#)
    Last edited by jakellpet; 05-21-2008 at 08:13 PM. Reason: missed a sentence
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pre-workout Stimulants without erection loss?
    By Frank1983 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 07:40 PM
  2. Drop the gut by Spring 2010 -- with the 8-week Fat Loss Stack!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. pre-workout stimulants
    By csdb1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 02:44 AM
  4. Testers Needed -- Stimulant Fat Loss!!
    By Sir Savage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 07:48 PM
Log in
Log in