STACKING PowerFULL with pre workout stimulant/fat loss product..Faster results?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    I'm sorry if my question irrelevant.. is PF+recreate good to cardio with empty stomach?? or PF+levi-r would be better for that cardio??

Powerfull/recreate is an awesome pre workout combo for fat loss and focus.

2. While we'll allow individual customers and the market to make comparative assays between Levi and ReCreate, I think PFull and ReCreate are a fantastic stack for aerobic and anaerobic exercise.

If fasted AM cardiovascular exercise is your 'forte', than a dose of 2 ReCreate with 3 PowerFULL approximately 30 minutes prior to your exercise would be appropriate.
    •   

3. I'm not comparing recreate and levi.. But, recreate say 15mnts before breakfast, and levi say at least 45 mnts before breakfast.. so while waiting for 45, I can cardio.. just wanna ask, as I have it all (recreate, pf, and levi)

4. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    You need some more fats bro. I mean if it's working obviously don't change a thing. But fats = testosterone... whole eggs and cholesterol = test.
    Very True as most natural bodybuilders know if fat falls below 15 % testosterone levels decrease. Unless you are on hormonal products you test levels drop(if your on hormones you can get away because the synthetic hormones keep your hormones up) Hope this helps out=)
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

5. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Well you got me I just walked over to the shelf at my store and opened up a bottle of Powerfull. I'll be taking 2 preworkout, and 3 before bed. I am currently cutting for a mexican vacation on June 17th. I will also be/am taking
    amp v1. Looking forward to this, as I have never tried Powerfull.
    haha "a mexican vacation"...or a vacation in mexico.? lol
    •   

6. Today I recieved my PowerFULL from nutrplanet. On the box and on the bottle it says ..

Extremely Important Sensitizing Information
    Cycle PowerFULL 5 day on followed by 2 days off.

Is this correct, because I have not seen this format included in any previous PowerFULL write-ups.
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    I'm not comparing recreate and levi.. But, recreate say 15mnts before breakfast, and levi say at least 45 mnts before breakfast.. so while waiting for 45, I can cardio.. just wanna ask, as I have it all (recreate, pf, and levi)

You can dose before morning cardio and wait 45 minutes to an hour before eating..no issues.

8. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You can dose before morning cardio and wait 45 minutes to an hour before eating..no issues.
    thank you..
  9. Arrow Sensitizing

Quote Originally Posted by heyheyhey5 View Post
    Today I recieved my PowerFULL from nutrplanet. On the box and on the bottle it says ..

Extremely Important Sensitizing Information
    Cycle PowerFULL 5 day on followed by 2 days off.

Is this correct, because I have not seen this format included in any previous PowerFULL write-ups.
    I can't speak for anyone else but that's how I take it. Everyday during the week then take weekend's off. I don't think it's dangerous or anything but will probably lose it's effectiveness if you don't give it a break now and then.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Disciple83 View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else but that's how I take it. Everyday during the week then take weekend's off. I don't think it's dangerous or anything but will probably lose it's effectiveness if you don't give it a break now and then.
    I would still take a couple of weeks off - My plan is for 6 weeks on, 2 off.

11. 2 Scoops Nimbus blast
    2 Scoops Nimbus Swell
    3 Powerfull (newFormula)

honestly my workouts are fantastic when I have used this combo with the most noticeable being strength increases in the low rep range which was something I did not anticipate at all. I never experienced much in performance benefits from the old powerful but I was surprised at the benefits of the new formulation.

12. bump for people to see

13. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    2 Scoops Nimbus blast
    2 Scoops Nimbus Swell
    3 Powerfull (newFormula)

honestly my workouts are fantastic when I have used this combo with the most noticeable being strength increases in the low rep range which was something I did not anticipate at all. I never experienced much in performance benefits from the old powerful but I was surprised at the benefits of the new formulation.
    Ain't no Nimbus in Australia - Ive checked everywhere
  14. Question

Quote Originally Posted by simpledude View Post
    bump
    not sure what 'bump' means - is that good or bad?

(sorry for sounding like a dumba%$#)
    Last edited by jakellpet; 05-21-2008 at 09:13 PM. Reason: missed a sentence

15. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    not sure what 'bump' means - is that good or bad?

(sorry for sounding like a dumba%$#)
    just bringing the thread to the top for people to see because it was buried a few pages back

16. Alright, Powerfull has been something on my to-do list for a while, and while I won't be using it until July (and so could really use a few bottles!), I have actually recommended a friend to give it a go and set him up with a protocol he has been seeing nice progress on.

Here it is:

Pre-wo meal (1.5hrs before gym) consisting of:
    1tbsp Olive Oil
    4oz Lean meat
    2 Whole Eggs

Nothing but healthy fats and protein, along with a healthy bout of cholesterol to take advantage of Powerfull's test boosting capacity. No carbs to inhibit HGH up-regulation.

1hour prior to wo: 3Powerfull

20mins prior to wo: 1AP

During WO: 15gDex/15gMaltodextrin/10gBCAA/5gCM shake
    Post WO: Another of the same +25gWhey Protein

Post-post WO: 1AP then 20mins later: 50g complex carbs,
    30gProt. These make up the last carbs of the day at approximately 2.5-3hrs before bed.

45mins before bed: ZMA
    10mins before bed: 40gCasein, 2tbsp natty PB, 4gFish Oil

Bedtime: 2Powerfull

He's doing standard 5 on 2 off dosing and is using this to help in a clean bulk. Through this protocol and keeping the rest of his diet clean, he's up 5lbs in a month with 1% decrease in BF and his Deadlift has increased 25lbs for 1RM. The change in weight is pretty avg imo, but the 25lbs on the deadlift is something as his 1rm was about 225 last month, so thats ~10%.
  17. Guest

picking winners on monday..

18. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    2 Scoops Nimbus blast
    2 Scoops Nimbus Swell
    3 Powerfull (newFormula)

i have to agree with you. i am starting to think this formula is even better than the original. definitely better than the last formula.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

19. Winners still being posted today?
  20. Guest

waiting on mullet!!!!

Lets find him. MUUUUULLLLLLLEEEETTTTT

21. Bumping
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

22. So very much bumped

23. bump again

24. Mullet - you around yet man?

25. Simpledude, cool, jake. You won!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Simpledude, cool, jake. You won!
    Saw-weet!

Is that 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place order? Either way it greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to using PF for an extended period, haven't been sleeping well really. Looking forward to the stim too!

If you got any Prime samples, I'd be glad to give you some honest feedback.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

27. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Simpledude, cool, jake. You won!
    Sweet man

I can't believe I won, I usually don't

awesome I have been really wanting to try the y-rd and continue using powerfull for longer

Thanks for the opportunity

28. Are we good Mullet? You got my info?

29. So, is Y-rd being put on the back burner for Prime?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best pre workout stimulant?
    By FRANKCASTLE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. Which will produce faster results.......
    By Bildo_21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 07:47 PM
  3. Stimulant-free fat loss? Help!
    By Holmes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 09:04 PM
  4. Testers Needed -- Stimulant Fat Loss!!
    By Sir Savage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 08:48 PM