STACKING PowerFULL with pre workout stimulant/fat loss product..Faster results?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    AP at low carbs in the most amazing fat loss product on the market...to be honest, real close to Recreate but together it's untochable...

What happens at lower dosages is that AP forces lipolysis while directing carbohydrates to muscle cells so workout intensity and recovery is not hurt while dieting...

People are catching on but AP is a learned supplement but once learned it's priceless in any diet.

Agreed. I lost a lot of fat with AP before Recreate launched. Now I'm taking both and looking forward to the results.

2. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    This is a thread for discussion but good discussion will be rewarded with prizes.

If you are on fat loss diet including PowerFULL with your pre workout stimulant/fat loss product will increase concentration and coordination to power the workout, increase fat burning through the significant secretion of HGH, boost sense of well being, preserve muscle mass, and aid in recovery.

Explain your dosing strategy with PowerFULL in your supplement arsenal and give personal insight.

Every entry will be entered into a lottery for the opportunity to win 1,2, or 4 bottles of PowerFULL with a free bottle of Y-RD to each winner.

To simplify;
    1st place 4 PowerFULL 1 b Y-RD
    2nd place 2 PowerFULL 1 Y-RD
    3rd place 1 PowerFULL 1 Y-RD

I look forward to the intelligent insight that is about to take place!

Jacob Geissler
    Honestly, the best pre-workout stimulant that I've ever used included powerfull.

200mg caffeine + 4 caps powerfull (older version) + 40-50mg geranamine + 60mg pseudoephedrine (or 12.5mg ephedrine HCL).

Reasoning:

Pseudoephedrine's (and ephedrine) main MOA is to increase the release of norepinephrine from storage vesicles in presynaptic neurons.

Geranamine has been shown to effect norepinephrine reuptake according to one study.

Together the two provide a nice synergistic effect...one causes release while the other inhibits re-uptake.

Neither of these compounds have significant dopaminergic qualities...which is what separates something like ephedrine from compounds such as amphetamine (adderall, etc). This is where powerfull comes in. Adding an L-Dopa source can increase dopamine, while the other compounds modulate NE release. This has the ability to significantly increase focus...and even euphoria...of the above combination.

Caffeine is there for its ability to increase the effects of all the above stimulants due to its effects on cAMP.

This combo provides the absolute best pre/intraworkout energy out of anything that I've ever tried. It substantially increases focus and drive throughout the workout. I generally only use this combo once per week as to avoid tolerance, but during this workout I almost always am able to achieve several more reps per set.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    either recreate or Y-RD pre workout unless you can tolerate 350mgs of caffiene and if so, you would be flying.
    I like to fly!
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

4. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Honestly, the best pre-workout stimulant that I've ever used included powerfull.

200mg caffeine + 4 caps powerfull (older version) + 40-50mg geranamine + 60mg pseudoephedrine (or 12.5mg ephedrine HCL).

Reasoning:

Pseudoephedrine's (and ephedrine) main MOA is to increase the release of norepinephrine from storage vesicles in presynaptic neurons.

Geranamine has been shown to effect norepinephrine reuptake according to one study.

Together the two provide a nice synergistic effect...one causes release while the other inhibits re-uptake.

Neither of these compounds have significant dopaminergic qualities...which is what separates something like ephedrine from compounds such as amphetamine (adderall, etc). This is where powerfull comes in. Adding an L-Dopa source can increase dopamine, while the other compounds modulate NE release. This has the ability to significantly increase focus...and even euphoria...of the above combination.

Caffeine is there for its ability to increase the effects of all the above stimulants due to its effects on cAMP.

This combo provides the absolute best pre/intraworkout energy out of anything that I've ever tried. It substantially increases focus and drive throughout the workout. I generally only use this combo once per week as to avoid tolerance, but during this workout I almost always am able to achieve several more reps per set.

So one serving of clear shot with an additional 80 mg cup of coffee, and 1 caplet of bronkaid sound good?

5. I think it would be interesting on my CKD diet to use AP before one large carb meal, 20 grams (30 gram day limit), maybe PWO.

I already use it for carb up meals.

Last week I took 3 AP's, then 20 minutes later had 10 waffles, with syrup and a bowl of cereal.

6. i dose pf 3 pre workout
    I'm going to be doing a pslin/ apump / x factor log soon, might throw in some powerfull in the mix
    I play football so I have to keep mass, keep SPEED, and lose bf

7. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post

Reasoning:

Have not looked into this, but sounds very cool. Just be careful for those like myself with mild BP concerns.

8. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Sounds good. Maybe add some Icariin, plus p-slin and carb of choice!
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Have not looked into this, but sounds very cool. Just be careful for those like myself with mild BP concerns.
    I've never had BP issues with this combo...and I do monitor BP...but this is always a concern with L-dopa products.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    So one serving of clear shot with an additional 80 mg cup of coffee, and 1 caplet of bronkaid sound good?
    Probably won't need the coffee. Give it a shot. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    I've never had BP issues with this combo...and I do monitor BP...but this is always a concern with L-dopa products.
    Have you been hypertensive before?

I don't forsee a problem with pseudo as it acts/appears rather non-stimulatory for me, but ephedrine is another story.

12. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    This is a thread for discussion but good discussion will be rewarded with prizes.

If you are on fat loss diet including PowerFULL with your pre workout stimulant/fat loss product will increase concentration and coordination to power the workout, increase fat burning through the significant secretion of HGH, boost sense of well being, preserve muscle mass, and aid in recovery.

Explain your dosing strategy with PowerFULL in your supplement arsenal and give personal insight.

Every entry will be entered into a lottery for the opportunity to win 1,2, or 4 bottles of PowerFULL with a free bottle of Y-RD to each winner.

To simplify;
    1st place 4 PowerFULL 1 b Y-RD
    2nd place 2 PowerFULL 1 Y-RD
    3rd place 1 PowerFULL 1 Y-RD

I look forward to the intelligent insight that is about to take place!

Jacob Geissler
    I just had a competition on the 19 of April (INBF Northeast Amercia). I placed second in the open mens lightweight class. After the show i was researching a bunch of supps to use as part of my offseason. Finally i decided to go with the USPlabs stack (AP, SC, and PF) along with my normal supplement routine. Since the summer is coming up, i wanted something that would keep me lean and help me ass a little size.

*CURRENT PROGRAM IM USING USING RECOMMENDED DOSE
    USP Labs stack:
    POWERFULL
    ANABOLIC PUMP
    SUPER CISSUS RX

SCIVATION:
    x-tend

AMERICAN WHEY: OR VPX: ZERO CARB
    PROTEIN

NOW FOODS:
    OMEGA 3
    MULTI VITAMIN
    FLAX OIL
    EGCG GREEN TEA CAPS

BSN:
    NITRIX

PRIMAFORCE:
    WAXY MAIZE STARCH

VPX:
    NO-SHOTGUN V2 (NEW) THEY SENT ME A BOTTLE, THIS **** IS ****IN AWSOME

This is my diet right now (off season). Following this diet lets me put on really lean mass.

Meal 1
    -50g protein powder
    -1 cup PLAIN oatmeal
    -1 table spoon organic salt free peanut butter
    -hand full almonds (great source of mono unsaturated fat which helps your body utilize stored fat)

Meal 2
    - 1 medium-large sweet potateo
    -10-12 ounces chicken/fish/turckey/extremely lean steak
    LIMIT STEAK TO ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK

TRAIN

Meal 3
    -50g protein powder
    -1/2 cup PLAIN OATS
    -One serving of Waxy Maize Starch (great for replenishing lost glycogen post workout.
    -1 table spoon organic salt free P.B.
    -Hand full almonds

Meal 4
    -1 cup brown rice
    -10-12 ounces chicken/fish/turckey

Meal 5
    -Repeat meal 4

Meal 6
    -50g protein powder
    -1 table spoon organic P.B.

When i started my offseason diet and supp program right after my competition i was 164.5 pounds. It is now a week and a half later and im weighing 172. This stack is awesome, i regained all my strength lost while dieting, and i look bigger now then i did at the end of my offseason last time. The funny this is im still insanely vascular and lean after gaining that weight. Even though my carbs are have bin tripled, i have yet to see that much water retention from the increased carb intake.I noticed my strength increasing tremendously after a couple days of starting everything. For instance last shoulder workout i couldnt use more then 70 for shoulder press. Today 1 week later i was able to use the 90 for 6 reps with no spot and correct form. I really feel like AP helped to replenish my glycogen alot faster then usual after my shows. Plus the Powerfull has me sleeping like a baby. Normally i never used to have dreams at night, now im having these crazy ass dreams every night. Another thing i noticed was increased sweating during cardio and weight training, hopefully this is being caused by the increase in test and hgh levels from the PowerFull and other supps. So far everything was worth every penny. I cant wait to see what happens in a few weeks.

13. Just out of curiosity, what's the highest dose any one as run with powerfull? Where is the point where it won't do you any good to go higher?
  14. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what's the highest dose any one as run with powerfull? Where is the point where it won't do you any good to go higher?

Over 3 is overkill.

15. I must be a hyper responder to PowerFULL or something. All I can tolerate is 2 caps in the early morning. Anything else and I'm up way passed my bedtime. Lasts a long time though.
    And if I add any serious stim to it, say goodbye to sleep for the next 24 hours. It's crazy. So, right now to prepare for summer I'm stacking PFull @ 2 caps/day, Diesel Test @ 3 caps/day, Guayaki chai mate (caffeine), and Relora at 600mg/day.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

16. Do GH levels increase immediatly, or does it take a while? In other words, how long before most users start seeing resuts?

17. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Over 3 is overkill.
    3 total? 3x3?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    I must be a hyper responder to PowerFULL or something. All I can tolerate is 2 caps in the early morning. Anything else and I'm up way passed my bedtime. Lasts a long time though.
    And if I add any serious stim to it, say goodbye to sleep for the next 24 hours. It's crazy. So, right now to prepare for summer I'm stacking PFull @ 2 caps/day, Diesel Test @ 3 caps/day, Guayaki chai mate (caffeine), and Relora at 600mg/day.

Hmmmm... PF actually helps me sleep........

19. I am currently running Ap 2x day, pslin pre work out, 3 powerfull pre work out and 2 before bed, Tna 3x a day, and recreate 2 pre work outand one 8 hours later.

I just completed a levi rl and incarnate 2 months ago and this stack is blowing that away. i am building muscle and getting very lean i am starting to see viens on the sides of my stomach. this is the leanest i have ever been. i am loving every minute of it.

my only complainant is i have bult powerfull and it is a biotch to cap.
  20. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Hmmmm... PF actually helps me sleep........

It helps most sleep but when he combines with a stimulant the increase of dopamine really shines..

21. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    It helps most sleep but when he combines with a stimulant the increase of dopamine really shines..
    Hell yeah it does. PFull + Cytolean = serious amphetamine-like boost. A buddy of mine who has a lot of drug experience likened it to a short acting meth.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge

22. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Do GH levels increase immediatly, or does it take a while? In other words, how long before most users start seeing resuts?
    Results from Growth Hormone are primarily cumulative, which is why dosing protocols are extremely lengthy; that is not to say acute results are not achieved, but rather, are not as prominent.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Have you been hypertensive before?

I don't forsee a problem with pseudo as it acts/appears rather non-stimulatory for me, but ephedrine is another story.
    I have, but the only stimulant that really gives me trouble is yohimbine. I've never really had issues with ephedrine, even at fairly high dosages. With this combo however, I usually only need a small amount of ephedrine 12.5mg (half a bronkaid tablet). At that dosage, i don't think you'll have much problem. But I'd suggest playing with the dosages and find what works for ya.

24. Dopamine is neuro-suppressive at lower dosages, and neuro-stimulative at higher dosages; those with sensitivities will experience more 'enlightened' feelings from MP, and possibly sleep disruptions if used within two hours of sleep. For the majority, the standardization of levodopa in PowerFULL should induce very high quality sleep, with no disturbances.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Dopamine is neuro-suppressive at lower dosages, and neuro-stimulative at higher dosages; those with sensitivities will experience more 'enlightened' feelings from MP, and possibly sleep disruptions if used within two hours of sleep. For the majority, the standardization of levodopa in PowerFULL should induce very high quality sleep, with no disturbances.
    When I'm on powerfull I fall asleep easy and wake up an hour or more earlier. Always before the alarm. Feel more rested and ready to face the day. Never kept me awake and that was taking 3 right before bed.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    For the majority, the standardization of levodopa in PowerFULL should induce very high quality sleep, with no disturbances.
    The new stuff must be a higher percent of l-dopa. With the old pfull I was taking 6 caps/day with no sleep issues.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge

27. PowerFull was one of the first supplements I used outside of creatine when I first began HIIT cardio.

PowerFull not only aided shedding over 18kg in 7 months, but assisted in improving a new dad with twins' quality of sleep (and produced the odd midnight woody when required)

Along with other USP products, Powerfull has assisted in adding 4kg of lean muscle mass in 4 months, and shedded a further 3.5%BF

(see current stats and stack in signiture).

28. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    The new stuff must be a higher percent of l-dopa. With the old pfull I was taking 6 caps/day with no sleep issues.
    The 1-C has a higher standardization senor, si.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Disciple83 View Post
    When I'm on powerfull I fall asleep easy and wake up an hour or more earlier. Always before the alarm. Feel more rested and ready to face the day. Never kept me awake and that was taking 3 right before bed.
    This will be the experience of the vast majority of users. Some simply have a sensitivity to dopamine, and as such can experience an acclimation period where sleep may be disrupted.

30. I'm sorry if my question irrelevant.. is PF+recreate good to cardio with empty stomach?? or PF+levi-r would be better for that cardio??

Similar Forum Threads

1. best pre workout stimulant?
    By FRANKCASTLE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. Which will produce faster results.......
    By Bildo_21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 07:47 PM
  3. Stimulant-free fat loss? Help!
    By Holmes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 09:04 PM
  4. Testers Needed -- Stimulant Fat Loss!!
    By Sir Savage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 08:48 PM