STACKING PowerFULL with pre workout stimulant/fat loss product..Faster results?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    I've never had BP issues with this combo...and I do monitor BP...but this is always a concern with L-dopa products.
    Have you been hypertensive before?

I don't forsee a problem with pseudo as it acts/appears rather non-stimulatory for me, but ephedrine is another story.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    This is a thread for discussion but good discussion will be rewarded with prizes.

If you are on fat loss diet including PowerFULL with your pre workout stimulant/fat loss product will increase concentration and coordination to power the workout, increase fat burning through the significant secretion of HGH, boost sense of well being, preserve muscle mass, and aid in recovery.

Explain your dosing strategy with PowerFULL in your supplement arsenal and give personal insight.

Every entry will be entered into a lottery for the opportunity to win 1,2, or 4 bottles of PowerFULL with a free bottle of Y-RD to each winner.

To simplify;
    1st place 4 PowerFULL 1 b Y-RD
    2nd place 2 PowerFULL 1 Y-RD
    3rd place 1 PowerFULL 1 Y-RD

I look forward to the intelligent insight that is about to take place!

Jacob Geissler
    I just had a competition on the 19 of April (INBF Northeast Amercia). I placed second in the open mens lightweight class. After the show i was researching a bunch of supps to use as part of my offseason. Finally i decided to go with the USPlabs stack (AP, SC, and PF) along with my normal supplement routine. Since the summer is coming up, i wanted something that would keep me lean and help me ass a little size.

*CURRENT PROGRAM IM USING USING RECOMMENDED DOSE
    USP Labs stack:
    POWERFULL
    ANABOLIC PUMP
    SUPER CISSUS RX

SCIVATION:
    x-tend

AMERICAN WHEY: OR VPX: ZERO CARB
    PROTEIN

NOW FOODS:
    OMEGA 3
    MULTI VITAMIN
    FLAX OIL
    EGCG GREEN TEA CAPS

BSN:
    NITRIX

PRIMAFORCE:
    WAXY MAIZE STARCH

VPX:
    NO-SHOTGUN V2 (NEW) THEY SENT ME A BOTTLE, THIS **** IS ****IN AWSOME

This is my diet right now (off season). Following this diet lets me put on really lean mass.

Meal 1
    -50g protein powder
    -1 cup PLAIN oatmeal
    -1 table spoon organic salt free peanut butter
    -hand full almonds (great source of mono unsaturated fat which helps your body utilize stored fat)

Meal 2
    - 1 medium-large sweet potateo
    -10-12 ounces chicken/fish/turckey/extremely lean steak
    LIMIT STEAK TO ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK

TRAIN

Meal 3
    -50g protein powder
    -1/2 cup PLAIN OATS
    -One serving of Waxy Maize Starch (great for replenishing lost glycogen post workout.
    -1 table spoon organic salt free P.B.
    -Hand full almonds

Meal 4
    -1 cup brown rice
    -10-12 ounces chicken/fish/turckey

Meal 5
    -Repeat meal 4

Meal 6
    -50g protein powder
    -1 table spoon organic P.B.

When i started my offseason diet and supp program right after my competition i was 164.5 pounds. It is now a week and a half later and im weighing 172. This stack is awesome, i regained all my strength lost while dieting, and i look bigger now then i did at the end of my offseason last time. The funny this is im still insanely vascular and lean after gaining that weight. Even though my carbs are have bin tripled, i have yet to see that much water retention from the increased carb intake.I noticed my strength increasing tremendously after a couple days of starting everything. For instance last shoulder workout i couldnt use more then 70 for shoulder press. Today 1 week later i was able to use the 90 for 6 reps with no spot and correct form. I really feel like AP helped to replenish my glycogen alot faster then usual after my shows. Plus the Powerfull has me sleeping like a baby. Normally i never used to have dreams at night, now im having these crazy ass dreams every night. Another thing i noticed was increased sweating during cardio and weight training, hopefully this is being caused by the increase in test and hgh levels from the PowerFull and other supps. So far everything was worth every penny. I cant wait to see what happens in a few weeks.

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Just out of curiosity, what's the highest dose any one as run with powerfull? Where is the point where it won't do you any good to go higher?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

•   

4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what's the highest dose any one as run with powerfull? Where is the point where it won't do you any good to go higher?

Over 3 is overkill.

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I must be a hyper responder to PowerFULL or something. All I can tolerate is 2 caps in the early morning. Anything else and I'm up way passed my bedtime. Lasts a long time though.
    And if I add any serious stim to it, say goodbye to sleep for the next 24 hours. It's crazy. So, right now to prepare for summer I'm stacking PFull @ 2 caps/day, Diesel Test @ 3 caps/day, Guayaki chai mate (caffeine), and Relora at 600mg/day.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Do GH levels increase immediatly, or does it take a while? In other words, how long before most users start seeing resuts?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Over 3 is overkill.
    3 total? 3x3?

8. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    I must be a hyper responder to PowerFULL or something. All I can tolerate is 2 caps in the early morning. Anything else and I'm up way passed my bedtime. Lasts a long time though.
    And if I add any serious stim to it, say goodbye to sleep for the next 24 hours. It's crazy. So, right now to prepare for summer I'm stacking PFull @ 2 caps/day, Diesel Test @ 3 caps/day, Guayaki chai mate (caffeine), and Relora at 600mg/day.

Hmmmm... PF actually helps me sleep........

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I am currently running Ap 2x day, pslin pre work out, 3 powerfull pre work out and 2 before bed, Tna 3x a day, and recreate 2 pre work outand one 8 hours later.

I just completed a levi rl and incarnate 2 months ago and this stack is blowing that away. i am building muscle and getting very lean i am starting to see viens on the sides of my stomach. this is the leanest i have ever been. i am loving every minute of it.

my only complainant is i have bult powerfull and it is a biotch to cap.

10. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Hmmmm... PF actually helps me sleep........

It helps most sleep but when he combines with a stimulant the increase of dopamine really shines..

11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

It helps most sleep but when he combines with a stimulant the increase of dopamine really shines..
    Hell yeah it does. PFull + Cytolean = serious amphetamine-like boost. A buddy of mine who has a lot of drug experience likened it to a short acting meth.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge

12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Do GH levels increase immediatly, or does it take a while? In other words, how long before most users start seeing resuts?
    Results from Growth Hormone are primarily cumulative, which is why dosing protocols are extremely lengthy; that is not to say acute results are not achieved, but rather, are not as prominent.

13. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Have you been hypertensive before?

I don't forsee a problem with pseudo as it acts/appears rather non-stimulatory for me, but ephedrine is another story.
    I have, but the only stimulant that really gives me trouble is yohimbine. I've never really had issues with ephedrine, even at fairly high dosages. With this combo however, I usually only need a small amount of ephedrine 12.5mg (half a bronkaid tablet). At that dosage, i don't think you'll have much problem. But I'd suggest playing with the dosages and find what works for ya.

14. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Dopamine is neuro-suppressive at lower dosages, and neuro-stimulative at higher dosages; those with sensitivities will experience more 'enlightened' feelings from MP, and possibly sleep disruptions if used within two hours of sleep. For the majority, the standardization of levodopa in PowerFULL should induce very high quality sleep, with no disturbances.

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Dopamine is neuro-suppressive at lower dosages, and neuro-stimulative at higher dosages; those with sensitivities will experience more 'enlightened' feelings from MP, and possibly sleep disruptions if used within two hours of sleep. For the majority, the standardization of levodopa in PowerFULL should induce very high quality sleep, with no disturbances.
    When I'm on powerfull I fall asleep easy and wake up an hour or more earlier. Always before the alarm. Feel more rested and ready to face the day. Never kept me awake and that was taking 3 right before bed.

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    For the majority, the standardization of levodopa in PowerFULL should induce very high quality sleep, with no disturbances.
    The new stuff must be a higher percent of l-dopa. With the old pfull I was taking 6 caps/day with no sleep issues.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge

17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

PowerFull was one of the first supplements I used outside of creatine when I first began HIIT cardio.

PowerFull not only aided shedding over 18kg in 7 months, but assisted in improving a new dad with twins' quality of sleep (and produced the odd midnight woody when required)

Along with other USP products, Powerfull has assisted in adding 4kg of lean muscle mass in 4 months, and shedded a further 3.5%BF

(see current stats and stack in signiture).

18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    The new stuff must be a higher percent of l-dopa. With the old pfull I was taking 6 caps/day with no sleep issues.
    The 1-C has a higher standardization senor, si.

19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple83 View Post
    When I'm on powerfull I fall asleep easy and wake up an hour or more earlier. Always before the alarm. Feel more rested and ready to face the day. Never kept me awake and that was taking 3 right before bed.
    This will be the experience of the vast majority of users. Some simply have a sensitivity to dopamine, and as such can experience an acclimation period where sleep may be disrupted.

20. New Member
    Answers

I'm sorry if my question irrelevant.. is PF+recreate good to cardio with empty stomach?? or PF+levi-r would be better for that cardio??

21. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    I'm sorry if my question irrelevant.. is PF+recreate good to cardio with empty stomach?? or PF+levi-r would be better for that cardio??

Powerfull/recreate is an awesome pre workout combo for fat loss and focus.

22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

While we'll allow individual customers and the market to make comparative assays between Levi and ReCreate, I think PFull and ReCreate are a fantastic stack for aerobic and anaerobic exercise.

If fasted AM cardiovascular exercise is your 'forte', than a dose of 2 ReCreate with 3 PowerFULL approximately 30 minutes prior to your exercise would be appropriate.

23. New Member
    Answers

I'm not comparing recreate and levi.. But, recreate say 15mnts before breakfast, and levi say at least 45 mnts before breakfast.. so while waiting for 45, I can cardio.. just wanna ask, as I have it all (recreate, pf, and levi)

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    You need some more fats bro. I mean if it's working obviously don't change a thing. But fats = testosterone... whole eggs and cholesterol = test.
    Very True as most natural bodybuilders know if fat falls below 15 % testosterone levels decrease. Unless you are on hormonal products you test levels drop(if your on hormones you can get away because the synthetic hormones keep your hormones up) Hope this helps out=)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Well you got me I just walked over to the shelf at my store and opened up a bottle of Powerfull. I'll be taking 2 preworkout, and 3 before bed. I am currently cutting for a mexican vacation on June 17th. I will also be/am taking
    amp v1. Looking forward to this, as I have never tried Powerfull.
    haha "a mexican vacation"...or a vacation in mexico.? lol

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Today I recieved my PowerFULL from nutrplanet. On the box and on the bottle it says ..

Extremely Important Sensitizing Information
    Cycle PowerFULL 5 day on followed by 2 days off.

Is this correct, because I have not seen this format included in any previous PowerFULL write-ups.

27. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    I'm not comparing recreate and levi.. But, recreate say 15mnts before breakfast, and levi say at least 45 mnts before breakfast.. so while waiting for 45, I can cardio.. just wanna ask, as I have it all (recreate, pf, and levi)

You can dose before morning cardio and wait 45 minutes to an hour before eating..no issues.

28. New Member
    Answers

You can dose before morning cardio and wait 45 minutes to an hour before eating..no issues.
    thank you..

29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Arrow Sensitizing

Quote Originally Posted by heyheyhey5 View Post
    Today I recieved my PowerFULL from nutrplanet. On the box and on the bottle it says ..

Extremely Important Sensitizing Information
    Cycle PowerFULL 5 day on followed by 2 days off.

Is this correct, because I have not seen this format included in any previous PowerFULL write-ups.
    I can't speak for anyone else but that's how I take it. Everyday during the week then take weekend's off. I don't think it's dangerous or anything but will probably lose it's effectiveness if you don't give it a break now and then.

30. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple83 View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else but that's how I take it. Everyday during the week then take weekend's off. I don't think it's dangerous or anything but will probably lose it's effectiveness if you don't give it a break now and then.
    I would still take a couple of weeks off - My plan is for 6 weeks on, 2 off.

31. Advanced Member
    Answers

2 Scoops Nimbus blast
    2 Scoops Nimbus Swell
    3 Powerfull (newFormula)

honestly my workouts are fantastic when I have used this combo with the most noticeable being strength increases in the low rep range which was something I did not anticipate at all. I never experienced much in performance benefits from the old powerful but I was surprised at the benefits of the new formulation.

32. New Member
    Answers

bump for people to see

33. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    2 Scoops Nimbus blast
    2 Scoops Nimbus Swell
    3 Powerfull (newFormula)

honestly my workouts are fantastic when I have used this combo with the most noticeable being strength increases in the low rep range which was something I did not anticipate at all. I never experienced much in performance benefits from the old powerful but I was surprised at the benefits of the new formulation.
    Ain't no Nimbus in Australia - Ive checked everywhere

34. New Member
    Answers

bump

35. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Question

Quote Originally Posted by simpledude View Post
    bump
    not sure what 'bump' means - is that good or bad?

(sorry for sounding like a dumba%$#)
    Last edited by jakellpet; 05-21-2008 at 07:13 PM. Reason: missed a sentence

36. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    not sure what 'bump' means - is that good or bad?

(sorry for sounding like a dumba%$#)
    just bringing the thread to the top for people to see because it was buried a few pages back

37. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Alright, Powerfull has been something on my to-do list for a while, and while I won't be using it until July (and so could really use a few bottles!), I have actually recommended a friend to give it a go and set him up with a protocol he has been seeing nice progress on.

Here it is:

Pre-wo meal (1.5hrs before gym) consisting of:
    1tbsp Olive Oil
    4oz Lean meat
    2 Whole Eggs

Nothing but healthy fats and protein, along with a healthy bout of cholesterol to take advantage of Powerfull's test boosting capacity. No carbs to inhibit HGH up-regulation.

1hour prior to wo: 3Powerfull

20mins prior to wo: 1AP

During WO: 15gDex/15gMaltodextrin/10gBCAA/5gCM shake
    Post WO: Another of the same +25gWhey Protein

Post-post WO: 1AP then 20mins later: 50g complex carbs,
    30gProt. These make up the last carbs of the day at approximately 2.5-3hrs before bed.

45mins before bed: ZMA
    10mins before bed: 40gCasein, 2tbsp natty PB, 4gFish Oil

Bedtime: 2Powerfull

He's doing standard 5 on 2 off dosing and is using this to help in a clean bulk. Through this protocol and keeping the rest of his diet clean, he's up 5lbs in a month with 1% decrease in BF and his Deadlift has increased 25lbs for 1RM. The change in weight is pretty avg imo, but the 25lbs on the deadlift is something as his 1rm was about 225 last month, so thats ~10%.

38. Guest

picking winners on monday..

39. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    2 Scoops Nimbus blast
    2 Scoops Nimbus Swell
    3 Powerfull (newFormula)

i have to agree with you. i am starting to think this formula is even better than the original. definitely better than the last formula.

40. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Winners still being posted today?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best pre workout stimulant?
    By FRANKCASTLE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:16 PM
  2. Which will produce faster results.......
    By Bildo_21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 05:47 PM
  3. Stimulant-free fat loss? Help!
    By Holmes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 07:04 PM
  4. Testers Needed -- Stimulant Fat Loss!!
    By Sir Savage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 06:48 PM