FREE HYPERTROP-X (must complete log that's it)

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All,
I was given the task of increasing visibility for our company. I have decided to run multiple products in log formats. HyperTrop-X is the second in this series. I have literally over a ton of this product and would like to see a LOT of testers. All I ask is for a log of the product. You will recieve one to two bottles (I will let you know before annoucing any winners). I'm pushing for two bottles each, just to give you guys more product to run :) .

The top 5 logs...meaning best increases shown in preformance (BE HONEST PLEASE...this is not a pro-hormone so I will know if your cheating) will win a gift set with a lot of goodies (again I'll annouce before I annouce any winners....I m thinking right now a free gym bag, t-shirt, towel and product right now). Please be honest I m not trying to get "Over the top" logs...I want honest feedback. If I feel your honest this will play into winning one of the top five seats.

BEST OF ALL I HAVE NO CAP YET ON THE NUMBER OF TESTERS!!

Give me some background on yourself (kind of like a BB'ing resume if you will) and be CHOOSEN.

Here's the product info....

HyperTrop-X

Pre-workout, Anabolic Trip Hammer.

Hypertrop-X is powerful in its simplicity. Three (3) scientifically proven performance-enhancing products, in mammoth doses that will help drive your body to that ever-sought-after “next level” of training intensity, allowing you to take your muscle fibers to places they’ve never been before. The result – an anabolic environment where lean muscle growth and strength come at mammoth proportions.

Hypertrop-X, the anabolic trip hammer, fuels maximum muscular endurance, for fiber-pounding, rep-after-rep, after muscle-building rep.

Hypertrop-X will stave off fatigue while flooding the muscle cells with nutrient-laden, fuel-rich blood for almost non-stop fiber splitting workouts.

What’s in it?

Hypertrop-X was specifically engineered for maximum measurable impact on physical performance by fueling ongoing muscular contractions, greater pumps and faster recovery between workouts.

It contains three (3) ingredients proven by research to up-regulate the body’s anabolic, circulatory and energy systems during training.

Beta Alanine has been touted as the new “Holy Grail” of performance supplementation. Not since creatine or or ephedra has there been a sports nutrition product that has made as much noise in the scientific community as beta alanine. Beta alanine, a direct precursor to carnosine, works as an anti-fatigue compound, feeding maximum muscular endurance. By scavenging and neutralizing muscle waste products, and recycling ATP substrates, repeated research has demonstrated how beta alanine directly fuels ongoing muscular contractions to measurably improve performance and fuel harder, more intense training sessions.

Leucine is the “first-born” of the essential, branched-chain amino acid family. It is the most important of the BCAAs. Leucine is a powerful anti-catabolic. Leucine helps keep muscle nitrogen levels high, feeds the energy pathways during intense training and protects against muscle breakdown, especially during periods of intense physical stress.

Yohimbine HCL – a potent dose of this powerful neurostimulant, vaso-regulator and lipolytic agent, yohimbine HCl drops the hammer on your training intensity.

Have something left for the ride home.

Hypertrop-X will keep you on your game your entire workout, and will feed your growth ongoing after you leave the gym. Use Hypertrop-X by itself and watch your training intensity shoot the moon. Or, stack Advanced Muscle Science’s other cutting edge products for the most powerful anabolic response possible from non-pharmaceutical performance enhancement

Apply in AMS sub-forum....link momentarily!!

Good luck to all!!

LD

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LazeDragon, I would definitely be up to giving HyperTrop-x a try. I'm new to the forum, but I've been lifting for 5 years. My diet and eating habits are typically pre-planned on a weekly basis, and are about as clean and tight as I can get.
I'm tracking my progress anyway, so logging it for others to see while on your product would be an easy addition.
I'm a Molecular Biologist and testing various supplements has really become a hobby for me in and of itself; tracking efficacy, dosage and researching pathways.
This morning I weighed in at 230.8lbs, 9%bf; Deadlift 1RM is 420, Bench is 305, Squat 360.
Hope this helps!:cheers:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so in for this. I am itching for some Beta Alanine. This am I weighed 222lbs BF approx 13% overall lifts (I dont max so these are rep sets too)
Incline BP 275lbs 4 reps
DL 405lbs 5 reps
Squat 365 7 reps

Background:
I am 32, a high school history teacher, soon to be administrator. Been lifting for about 20 years, I am at the gym 7 days a week, usually cardio @ 4:30am then lifting in the afternoon/evening. Currently on just whey and multi.

The profile of this sounds good, and would be interested if chosen.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested. Right now I have a 50 day Xfactor log to do. I could do it during my Xfactor cycle, if you wouldn't mind, for an extreme cut. I'll use Yohimb Hcl for the more extreme cutting as this melts bodyfat right off. The date I could do it is on 6-12 weeks from now.

My nutrition is down and all clean. currently doing 4k per day on lifting days. Sometimes less on non-lifting day. I train Dc style(three days per week). I'd would put this to good use for outstanding results. This forum has some good people for this supplement.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
This looks great! I just started cuttin calories for a summer sixpack and would really like to try this out if I can use it in conjunction with some other supplements. I think this product has a sweet ingredient profile and would compliment a cut very well.
About me: My diet is on point. I cycle my carbs and write down everything that I eat. I am 22 years old as of today, 5'10, 170 lbs. sitting around 13% bodyfat right now and will be taking pictures periodically to judge changes in my physique. I have been very dedicated to lifting for the last 2 years. I workout four days a week, concentrating mostly on olympic style lifting and I don't do a lick of cardio. If I am chosen I will be very honest in reviewing this product. Why else should you pick me? Because its my birfffday!!!

Speed321

Awards
i talk to u about this last night, but i figured ide put up some background info and such.

im a 20 year old college student, that has been lifting seriously for about 1 year now (3-4 on and off with no nutrition before that). current weight 169 at about 12-14% bf.

im currently cutting for a six-pack, or at least a 4 pack, lol.
Diet: 2300-2500 a day (depends on wat body part i train that day)
260g protein (from chicken/beef/tuna/egg/whey/turkey)
180-220g carbs
58g fats
i track all my food and eat meals in a p+f and p+c manner with YG being with carbs.

Training:
m-back/rear delts cardio
t-chest/cardio
w-legs/abs
th-bis/tris/forearms/cardio
f-front delts/side delts/traps/cardio
sat-cardio
sun-cardio/abs
i alt lower rep weeks with higher rep weeks and compare strength gains based on every 2 weeks

thx again!!!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Interested.

25 yrs old. Training since I was 16, dieting well, always looking for something new to spice up my workout or enhance my results. Reliable and to the point will log with detail and analysis.

JonLanni

Awards
Im 22. Ive been lifting for 7 years.Every morning I train cardio and then weights before i go to sleep. I play football at a very high level.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Interested ... as of late ive been n log oholic and have simply become addicted to logging products! Anyhow I've already made numerous reviews about AMS hyper Pump in my current Massive Log that I am doing at the moment! Anyhow hopefully I'll be considered and would like to rate this product over MST's BA capped product!

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
Definitely Interested. just finished a cycle of p-slin, and am on staples right now, which i could stop to run hypertrop-x. Been lifting 4.5 years consistently, diets real clean 45/45/10, on a 6 day split right now, cardio 3X/week, 185lbs, 8%bf. I could def run a log!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome LD too bad i have a log i am running already. you have some good candidates in here

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested. I am just running the Gaspari Ultimate mass Monster Stack and I have about 3 wks left. Making huge gains I went from 195-196 lbs to 204lbs so far. My diet is for the majority clean aside from sum cheat snacks once in a while. I am doing my Gaspari stack log on here and bb.com. It is my first log and unsponsored. If you need anymore info let me know. Thanks. Also I live in bc and I am currently using German Volume Training.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity :D

**Applied in other thread**

Thanks I'm just happy I can do it to be honest. Company is doing well, and I have been pushing logs for over a year. Finally got the approval needed so I'm taking advantage of it. Heck you guys get free supps (saves you money, which is great because I know how pricey that can be) and we get honest reviews....it's a win/win.

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome LD too bad i have a log i am running already. you have some good candidates in here

Hey PM me again....what log are you running (I know Hyper Pump, which wouldn't exclude you). I'm sure we can work around it bro.

LD

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I'm just happy I can do it to be honest. Company is doing well, and I have been pushing logs for over a year. Finally got the approval needed so I'm taking advantage of it. Heck you guys get free supps (saves you money, which is great because I know how pricey that can be) and we get honest reviews....it's a win/win.

LD
Exactly!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha your in fo show!

I'll announce the winners of phase one tonight (1 of 2 phases). So if you haven't applied and have time to log this product....stop reading this and apply...lol.

LD
awesome man thanks so much. looking forward to getting this started

Jdub

Awards
Hey, im 20 years old and am 6'2 228lbs. right now im doing a recomp and am lookin for something to take before my workout. I usually take NO-explode, but im cycling off it. I have ran many previous logs on here and here is some examples of my logs,

Review:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/55476-chocolate-mint-protein.html
Review:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/55295-cookies-cream-whey.html
Log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54152-tekno3-thermolife-contest.html

AaronTech

Awards
Posted my application on your other thread (page 1), FYI.

Awesome promo, btw..looks like a good solid pre workout supp.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey LD

just curious as to when these will start going out, looking forward to getting this ball rolling

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Who gets to do the log? I am dying over here man!!! LOL

WARD

WARD

Awards
yo wud up? im new to this board but im getn ready for a contest and would like to give this a try. if you want my stats pm me!!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alllright Here Are The Winners!!

I told you guys (and ladies) that I was going to make this a big one....well here are the winners for phase one. Please send me your name and mailing address. And remember 5 of you will win additional prizes depending on the accuracy, time spent, pics are a plus, HONESTY, positive attitude towards others, etc.

Here we gooooo...

Manimalia
JOHNJESSICA20
freezito
boxmeman
crader
Necroticism
Reaper329
Distilled Water
AaronTech
avgBdybldr
scoooter
Resolve
GuitarHero
Speed321
Jdub
TexasLifter89
Emerge
smeton_yea
Botch - Happy belated B-Day. Progress photo's awesome
MOHAWKA
klownh8er
Jdub
smeton_yea

Notes: I didn't have a chance to check everyone's place of residency. If you are outside the US please PM me. I know Canada will not accept one fo the ingredients (Yohimbine). For international we can still do it but you might have to pay shipping. I'll try to pick up half but no promises. Sorry I should have mentioned this sooner.

Send me you guys info asap...Now that is a long list.

Were are my reps?!?!? Just messing

LD

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Great choice Ldragon, good luck on your logs guys.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sent info, thanks again. hoping to get it soon

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
If there is a phase two i would be interested as well. Been lifting for 4.5 years, im 6' 5.5" and currently weight 288lbs.

Flat Bench 405lbs x2
Seated Bar Shoulder Press 275lbs x2
Deadlift 525lbs x3 (recently laid off this movement)
Squat(???? never max out)

As far as supplements go i really havent used much since the begining of the year except for multis and fish oil.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks anyways ld for lookin out. I appreciate it. Maybe next time.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just heard from LD, he said sometime between tonight and Monday

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
If there is a phase two i would be interested as well. Been lifting for 4.5 years, im 6' 5.5" and currently weight 288lbs.

Flat Bench 405lbs x2
Seated Bar Shoulder Press 275lbs x2
Deadlift 525lbs x3 (recently laid off this movement)
Squat(???? never max out)

As far as supplements go i really havent used much since the begining of the year except for multis and fish oil.
405x2 is quite impressive my man. props on that. yo uever play any college sports with that?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any chance of finding how how many mgs of each compound hypertroph-x contains?

jamesatba

jamesatba

Awards
if there's a phase two i would love to get some product,been on anabolicminds for over a year and got pics,videos up.got a post with almost 9,000 views,i gain almost 50 pounds since starting bodybuilding about 2 years ago.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any chance of finding how how many mgs of each compound hypertroph-x contains?
I would recommend checking out the AMS website, it has all the info you are interested in

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'll give it a run... click on one of my logs.. 3-AD and see what you'll get if I log it

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you havent been in the other thread these are going out today with 2 bottles to each tester.

This is great as I am on an ECA cut, and hope that this will keep a bit of lean mass

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Im also interested. Im 22 years old,6 foot 5 and 220lbs (very lil bf) and currently bench 210lbs.