3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys LG is giving away 5 bottles of Receptor for logs.

If you would like to log it for us let us know. You know the usual things needed! Lets get this bad boy going!

Were looking for people to run this along there favorite PH to guage there effectiveness.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
quick question before the logs get started.....

Receptor is to increase your androgen receptor abilities correct?

obviously i dont need this because i have not taken many cycles however for the people that are interested in logging this for you what kind of supplements are you looking for them to be taking with this?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

obviously i dont need this because i have not taken many cycles however for the people that are interested in logging this for you what kind of supplements are you looking for them to be taking with this?

Very good questions bro. Were looking for testers to run this along there favorite PH to guage its effectiveness.

That is correct as well about the androgen receptor abilities. Moreso make them more sensitive.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
awesome. thanks for the quick reply. i'm gunna see my bro next period....he says he hasn't been able to get that pump that he used to and that supps dont seem to be working for him as much anymore. i'll let him know about this.

Savageous

Savageous

Awards

I would think that one of the latest and most hyped would probably be a good choice for this. 3-AD by Anabolic Xtreme. Most logs have people gaining in the double digits! Incredible!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

If you would like to log it for us let us know. You know the usual things needed! Lets get this bad boy going!

Were looking for people to run this along there favorite PH to guage there effectiveness.
Does this contain a form of carnitine?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this contain a form of carnitine?

Nope it has:

Dihydrocoumarin
N-acetyl-cystein
sodium caprylate
nicotinamide
zinc aspartate

So ur good to go up there in Canada brosif.

dice404

Awards
I can't log this right now, but i just want to throw out there the fact that i used this between two superdrol cycles and could tell a noticable difference. If you can, log this one up!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't log this right now, but i just want to throw out there the fact that i used this between two superdrol cycles and could tell a noticable difference. If you can, log this one up!

Thanks for the kind words bro!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll let others take advantage of this one, i don't think i'd be able to give the best feedback as i'm on test/tren/winny right now.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll let others take advantage of this one, i don't think i'd be able to give the best feedback as i'm on test/tren/winny right now.

Your a lucky sob! I love test/tren/winny :-( lol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think that one of the latest and most hyped would probably be a good choice for this. 3-AD by Anabolic Xtreme. Most logs have people gaining in the double digits! Incredible!
Interesting observation.
Once inside the muscle tissue, Stanolone, a semi-synthetic form of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), works by binding with the androgen receptors on the muscle cell surface. Androgen receptors are the key holes that must be triggered and unlocked in order to initiate protein synthesis, a protein building process that when accelerated by Stanolone, will result in fierce strength gains, incredible muscle hardening effects, and steady accelerated muscle cell growth.
By all accounts it is an androgenic compound that would rather likely not be used for mass gaining.

Also consider that 1 gallon of water equals 8.33 lbs. That means I could put on 8.33lbs in about 30 mins. Be careful that you don't forget to use your skills of observation and deduction.

EDIT: maybe an androgen that has more tried and true user response over the years may be better suited. JMHO

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I bet this would benefit someone who has been on TRT for an extended period of time. Too bad we don't know any of those :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet this would benefit someone who has been on TRT for an extended period of time. Too bad we don't know any of those :D
This is very true, it probly would! :lol:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Incredible, indeed! I'm sorry, but 13.5 lbs in 15 days is complete BS!

3clipse, can you post a write up in the original post describing the syneregy within Receptor. The theory of the supplement has my attention. I would love to see if it holds any validinity.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incredible, indeed! I'm sorry, but 13.5 lbs in 15 days is complete BS!

3clipse, can you post a write up in the original post describing the syneregy within Receptor. The theory of the supplement has my attention. I would love to see if it holds any validinity.

Sure lemme get one for ya!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increase EVERY cycle of steroids, pro-hormones and testosterone boosters!

What if we could increase your response to EVERY cycle of steroids or pro-hormones? What if a product could supercharge any prohormone, prosteroid, illegal anabolic steroid or herbal testosterone booster? With this amazing product, you will both increase every cycle and recover faster from your last cycle?

To say that androgens down regulate androgen receptor levels is darn near heresy in bodybuilding circles. It is cemented in bro-lore that androgens up regulate androgen receptor levels. Unfortunately, as with much of bro-lore, this is simply not true. Let’s just look at the “anecdotal” evidence that there is no up-regulation of the androgen receptor on or after a cycle of steroids or prohormones. If this phenomenon actually existed, your first cycle would be your worst in the form of gains, you would feel the least side effects of androgen use and you would need a high dose to get results. This is clearly not the case, since the first cycle is usually the best in terms of gains, while on the first cycle one usually takes far less total milligrams and side effects like aggression and sleeplessness are usually the most pronounced. If the androgen receptor up-regulates with steroid use, your first cycle would feel the weakest. Second, you would need to use less steroid or pro-hormone on the second cycle, since the androgen receptor (AR) would be up-regulated, so you could lower your total milligrams per cycle. I don’t know about the guys you hang with, but I have never heard of someone’s cycles getting better and better the less they take! Doesn’t it make sense that like many tissues in the body, receptors will down regulate in response to excessively high levels of an agonist? People don’t routinely start out taking 500 mg of testosterone enthanate a week and 50 mg of dianabol per day on their first cycle, then the next cycle take the same amount and have better results! Steroid users certainly don’t lower their dose of steroids on the second cycle and feel better results. Sure, someone will quote a study using prostate cancer cells and AR up-regulation or some other nonsense, but prostate cells are not muscle cells and cancer cells are not normal cells anyway. It is actually well documented (1,2,3) in the scientific literature that androgenic stimulation in skeletal muscles results in down-regulation of androgen receptor levels over time, which will result in decreased androgenic stimulation of DNA transcription and translation of new skeletal muscle proteins. Anyone who has used steroids or prohormones has inevitably noticed that not only over the long haul but also within a single cycle that androgens seem to lose their effectiveness over time.

The first step that many take to overcome down-regulation is to increase their dosage. While this will work in the short term, eventually receptor levels are down regulated further and ultimately a point of saturation is reached where further increases in dosage do not have an increased positive effect but rather only increased side effects. I remember the first time I ever took a 10 mg tab of LegalGear Methyl 1-Test. I remember being overwhelmed with how “strong” this androgen felt, however by the time it was banned a year later, I could routinely do 40-50mg cycles without any real side effects. I know first hand how the AR down-regulates in response to specific androgens (many of my esteemed colleagues will disagree, but I do believe that switching to a different androgen each cycle makes a difference, but that is a much different discussion). Many people believe that time off is necessary to “clean” receptors before starting a new cycle. While the concept of “cleaning” receptors is flawed, it does seem that a break from androgens helps to restore some of their effectiveness but most know that even after some time off, the response to androgens never seems to be fully regained. We have noticed with other projects that receptor down-regulation can seemingly last ten years or longer and without some external stimulation, the receptors may never recover to their natural levels.

SIRT1 Inhibitors

SIRT1 is an enzyme known as a NAD+-dependant protein deacetylase. SIRT1 binds to the androgen receptor causing deacetylation and reduction in androgen receptor signaling (3). SIRT1 also interferes with co-activator binding to the androgen receptor – a necessary step in activation of the androgen receptor and DNA binding.

AR resides in an inactive state inside the cell bound by several proteins known as “corepressors”, one of which is SIRT1, that prevent the AR from becoming activated and entering the cell nucleus

Androgens bind to androgen receptors resulting in receptor activation and release of the co-repressors. The activated “androgen receptor-hormone complex” (ARC) bind to one another and are then able to enter the nucleus where they recruit “co-activators”, bind to DNA and initiate the production of new proteins.

SIRT1 inhibitors have been shown in the scientific literature to not only increase androgen induced receptor signaling but also to increase endogenous androgen receptor expression (4).

Another interesting action of SIRT1 is its activation of the forkhead transcription factor FOXO-1, which is implicated in the down-regulation of the insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) receptor due to decreases in androgen receptor level (5). IGF-1 is one of the proteins that is regulated by the androgen receptor and is a known stimulator of skeletal muscle growth. The down regulation of the IGF-1 receptor reduces the responsiveness of muscle cells to this powerful growth stimulant.

The use of a SIRT1 inhibitor before, during or after a cycle can increase the effectiveness of a cycle, help to prolong the duration of effect of androgens and/or restore androgen receptor levels while preventing the down regulation of IGF-1 receptor levels. As an added benefit, a SIRT1 inhibitor can increase levels of uncoupling protein-2 (UCP2) with a concomitant increase in metabolic rate. A new product called Receptor from LG Sciences is a SIRT1 inhibitor and up-regulates androgen receptor levels and prevents the down regulation of the IGF-1 receptor resulting in increased responsiveness to endogenous or exogenous androgens while increasing metabolic rate through increased levels of UCP2. Using this product will not only improve the impact of your next cycle but can also help recover your receptor levels post-cycle.
Here is a list of the ingredients in RECEPTOR from LG Sciences.

Caprylic Acid – a naturally occurring compound shown to increase the anabolic effect of androgens (testosterone) by 250%.

Dihydrocoumarin - a compound found in Melilotus officinalis (sweet clover) disrupts heterochromatic silencing and inhibits yeast Sir2p as well as human SIRT1 deacetylase activity

nicotinamide - free nicotinamide binds in a conserved pocket on the SIRT1 enzyme that participates in NAD(+) binding and catalysis resulting in inhibition of the enzyme.

These two ingredients inhibit SIRT1 through different mechanisms. Dihydrocoumarin competes with the active site of the enzyme while nicotinamide competes with the NAD+ binding pocket. This two-pronged approach allows for complete inhibiton of the SIRT1 pathway. This combination of ingredients along with the single SIRT1 inhibition properties are patent pending from Intellectual Wellness, licensed to LG Sciences.

They exist in a base of N-Acetyl-Cystine and Zinc Aspertate which are both shown to be beneficial to bodybuilders. NAC is a natural liver detoxifier and Zinc has been shown to normalize androgen receptor functionality.

Bottom Line

That is pretty heavy on the science, however what this product can do is to actually up-regulate your androgen receptors and “clean them out” to put it in “bro-speak”. The cleaning is actually up-regulating of the receptor in an effort to increase the anabolic effect of steroids or pro-hormones from excessive use. The best time to take Receptor is with or following a cycle of prohormones.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
How would this stuff work with a pct? Or even with epi, for that matter.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would this stuff work with a pct? Or even with epi, for that matter.

It would definately help in PCT get you ready for your next cycle. For epi it would probly help the compound "hit" you a little harder. Thats why we want people to run it with there favorite compound so theyt can guage the effects accordingly.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Your a lucky sob! I love test/tren/winny :-( lol.
So I guess i shouldn't tell you that i'm dropping the winny for masteron should I? Or that i'm throwing in Recreate to hit the single digits for summer lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would certianly be interested in this, planning on an Hdrol to Epi cycle in the near future and am curious how this could assist in that.

Here is a bit of info:
32 years old, lifting for roughly 20 years. Have run a few cycles in the past: Epi as a standalone, and also an MDrol/Fura-->Epi. Used Epi as a bridge to PCT. Loved both cycles but the MDrol had too many sides that outweighed the gains imo.

I am at the gym 7 days a week, hit cardio at 4:30am, then back in the afternoon for lifting afterwork. Lift everyday except Tuesday.

I would be happy to log here, I have logged in the past for PAL with Levi Reloaded. I will post up a link to that for you. THanks

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
So I guess i shouldn't tell you that i'm dropping the winny for masteron should I? Or that i'm throwing in Recreate to hit the single digits for summer lol
DAM Masteron rocks !!! one of the best cutters without a doubt!!1

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You, sir, ran a 3AD cycle. Did you happen to run Receptor at the same time?

No i didnt. AX and I both wanted to see the full effects so i ran it solo.

Oh yea and chaps :rasp: :lol:.

We want to see this run during a cycle that you guys have run before so you can see if this has or hasnt helped! Keep the apps coming guys!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Isn't nicotinamide a regulated substance? Just curious because my derm prescribed me a product called "Nicomide" which main incredient is nicotinamide and is availabe as prescription only.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't nicotinamide a regulated substance? Just curious because my derm prescribed me a product called "Nicomide" which main incredient is nicotinamide and is availabe as prescription only.
Was that to cease smoking? jw

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it is for acne. Although the sound of it would lead you to think smoking.
Well i do know that all of our products are 100% legal. Not on any banned list i should say.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are really looking for people that are experienced with S-Drol, H-Drol or Epi to test this compared to their last cycle of one of these.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when are we looking at the winners coming out? Would love to have this opportunity

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
We are really looking for people that are experienced with S-Drol, H-Drol or Epi to test this compared to their last cycle of one of these.
The ad-copy states it potentiates herbal testosterone boosters as well. I would be interested in this comparison as all my favorite phs were banned in 2004 or actually January 2005. 1-Androsterone piques my interest though.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
b5150 is a great choice, he will give good, honest feedback. Chaps and reaper329 are good choices too

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most definately, ill wait until i get word from the big bossman on when to stop, if he leaves it up to me ill wait till friday to let everyone see the thread and then pick.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winners will be chosen tomorrow so get those apps in guys!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to hear, good luck to everyone

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't see any formal apps so who's applying? And what product are you guys intending to stack with it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys lets get some good apps in. Like Wanderlei said we need to know whos applying n so forth.

Years training:
Is deit on point:
Heigth:
Weight:

Etc, etc.. Ill extend the date as we would really like to get some sound feedback! Thanks guys.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
when is this planning to be shiped out? if its in another month i would greatly be intereested because i have a bottle of MFXM im saving

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when is this planning to be shiped out? if its in another month i would greatly be intereested because i have a bottle of MFXM im saving

Sorry bro were trying to get this for people who are gonna cycle SD, Phera, Halo, Havoc, compounds like that.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
well right now I am taking 2 bottles of psarm, I also have a bottle of receptor that I will use and then I will hit a pp mtrn cycle, so I will be doing a cycle in about a month and a half.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's see some apps people. Or do people wish to avoid methyls now?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Let's see some apps people. Or do people wish to avoid methyls now?
While I don't have any adverse objection to 'methyls' I also don't see any worth currently taking. The only otehr ph I've used recently aside from bold was MMV2 and results will not warrant future purchase.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a JW and epi pulse starting monday. IF it is possible I'd like to run this along side with my cycle

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I don't have any adverse objection to 'methyls' I also don't see any worth currently taking. The only otehr ph I've used recently aside from bold was MMV2 and results will not warrant future purchase.

Im surprised to here this. First ive heard someone didnt like MMV2. May i ask why you didnt like it and how you ran it?

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro were trying to get this for people who are gonna cycle SD, Phera, Halo, Havoc, compounds like that.
I am in the process of wrapping up a cut...and will begin a Halodrol 50 cycle (6 weeks, 2 weeks @50mg, 2 weeks @75mg and 2 weeks @100mg) this coming Monday.

Stats:
-5'11" 197lbs 9% BF (need calipers to verify)
-32 years old
-diet is consistent and in check
-lift 4-5 days per week.

I completed a log in USP labs forum for Anabolic Pump/Pslin and Powerfull.

That last time I used a PH was back in November. I would be more than willing to log the results of receptor.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Im surprised to here this. First ive heard someone didnt like MMV2. May i ask why you didnt like it and how you ran it?
I was using it in preparation for a half-ironman triathlon at the beginning of the year. Given my metabolism and the caloric expenditure of training it was increasingly difficult to maintain the mass I was accustomed to. Hence the incorporation of mmv2. Unfortunately it was quite counterproductive to my endurance and obviously I wouldn't use it for this purpose again.

Perhaps on a 'lean bulk' I might but there's some debate(AX vs LG opinions) as to this use and effects of the compound. I am intrigued by the relative safety profile but there appears better alternatives for my goal, specifically Ergo's new 1AD product if that should ever come to fruition. I may conceivably run MMV2 again but I'm leaning more towards not at the moment.