Neovar has completed it's Re-comp!!!!!!!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals NEOVAR

Anyone and everyone who has used Neovar knows it to be one of the most highly effective creatine/nutrient partitioning products on the market today.

It just got better.

We had a number of beta testers checking a couple varieties of formulation, and most recently have had a number of forum members testing the final product as well to help us answer some last minute questions. I'll let the testers offer up their input at this point. Up until now, they were instructed to minimize discussion on the product.

Besides the obvious you'll see by reviewing the attached writeup, you guys are in for a couple very nice surprises when it comes to this product.

I apologize for doing this to you.... but stay tuned for more info!

EasyEJL.... would you care to lead some discussion my good man?

P.S.~ Sam and Darren, Read up and let me know what you guys think of what will become one of your best sellers very quickly. You're looking at the newest staple supplement to replace all other creatines ;)

Attachments

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nicee :thumbsup:

This new formulation looks crazyy guys, and I like the addition of Bioperine. I bought some Bioperine to help my stack and it's great stuff (thanks Sean for recommending it). I'm def. looking forward to this !

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gee lanbane, with all the exciting new ingredients, how much is the cost going to go up?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Let's see hehe. I was one of the testers for this product. I havent finished it yet actually, I just started on it this week as I have been sooooooooooo busy with work and midterms to pick it up from my friends house.

Anyway I would like to say that from what I see so far, I seem to have increased energy levels on the last few reps. With the addition to 60g of carbs preworkout, I noticed that some of my reps are easier to pull. Bare in mind that its only been about 4 days or so since I started and the benefits are starting show themselves.

From the very start, I had the feeling that this was creatine mono as soon as I opened the bottle. I dont know about the finalized version but man, those capsules have a VERY pleasant aroma. I also love the feeling on it. Very clean compound, as it doesnt seem to have any sides that you can feel at all. Ill keep you guys updated as I just started with it. Gym energy has been more productive lately. It's some good stuff.

Also I might add that I am sensitive when it comes to sides. Unless you have any allergies, I doubt sides would be a problem for anyone here. I am proned to side effects and I take caution when I take something in. It says a lot for me to trust AN and to put something into my body when no label was given to me. High five AN.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know what version I got? I hope I wasnt the placebo :lol:

you said you gave off different versions. I got the yellow pills, just wondering if that was the finalized version or not.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should add what i've noticed.

Unlike most other nutrient partioner products including original neovar, I never had the "run for the bathroom" moments with the new formulation. And because we were testing, I very much played with timing of carbs and amounts so I know I took in quantities at delays that would have had me sitting on the toilet with other products. What makes this even more interesting is that sometimes creatine mono alone can affect me that same way and still nothing.

Pumps seemed to sit and hang around longer on new neovar. Not super killer strong pumps, but that tight/heavy feeling. Really enjoyed a good chest day with it.

I played a bit with types of carbs, and i'm still not sure what type or mix is best yet. Dosing pre/post workout makes it a little different, and I don't want to take in 60g of oats preworkout, then another 60 post :). So far favorite was 25g of oats and an apple preworkout, and post workout drink (muscle delight) plus a peanut butter and no sugar added jelly sandwich on high fiber bread. But thats just me ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I should add what i've noticed.

Unlike most other nutrient partioner products including original neovar, I never had the "run for the bathroom" moments with the new formulation. And because we were testing, I very much played with timing of carbs and amounts so I know I took in quantities at delays that would have had me sitting on the toilet with other products. What makes this even more interesting is that sometimes creatine mono alone can affect me that same way and still nothing.

Pumps seemed to sit and hang around longer on new neovar. Not super killer strong pumps, but that tight/heavy feeling. Really enjoyed a good chest day with it.

I played a bit with types of carbs, and i'm still not sure what type or mix is best yet. Dosing pre/post workout makes it a little different, and I don't want to take in 60g of oats preworkout, then another 60 post :). So far favorite was 25g of oats and an apple preworkout, and post workout drink (muscle delight) plus a peanut butter and no sugar added jelly sandwich on high fiber bread. But thats just me ;)
sounds pretty cool easy.

Ive been doing 4 caps morning, 4 preworkout. Ill have to try and time it more. I agree, the pumps arent super strong I always felt that the addition of repartitioner within neovar was not for pump purposes. It seemed more for uptaking the creatine to maximize the effects of the creatine instead. Ive done AP before and the pumps arent as strong as if I were to take AP preworkout. I do like the fact that there are no sides while on this. No frequent trips to the bathroom, no stomach problems, that is what I expect when I buy supplements. Im wondering the price of this when its finalized. I hope it stays the same price if not gets cheaper ;D

That would be awesome as I would include that as a staple year round.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally, the New NeoVar! Refreshing, synergistic formulation based on first principles. Hand-picked compounds that make a difference collectively. D-Pinitol will forever change the way you look at effective creatine transportation and glycogen synthesis. Finally, monohydrate non-responders or negative responders will marvel at the difference optimal absoprtion and bioavailability can make!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks great, can't wait to try the final version! I definetly love the addition of Bioperine and D-Pinitol!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got some of this stuff.....Now looking at the ingredients addition of Biopreine makes sense. The big thing I noticed from this vs. the older NeoVar was the prolonged effects. I would take some before breakfast and when I ate Meal 2 the muscle fullness would improve a little more.

When my diet was on point the energy I would get was great. Obviously not a stim like feeling but no mid-day crash and more intensity in the weight room.

I did bloat a little now looking back, I thought it may have been from pinning pGH but very well could have been a litte from the CM. Either way it wasn't anything major.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I got some of this stuff.....Now looking at the ingredients addition of Biopreine makes sense. The big thing I noticed from this vs. the older NeoVar was the prolonged effects. I would take some before breakfast and when I ate Meal 2 the muscle fullness would improve a little more.

When my diet was on point the energy I would get was great. Obviously not a stim like feeling but no mid-day crash and more intensity in the weight room.

I did bloat a little now looking back, I thought it may have been from pinning pGH but very well could have been a litte from the CM. Either way it wasn't anything major.
what color caps did you get? im curious to see if what dirk handed out was the same.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Having used the original Neovar, I was happy as hell to be selected to test v.2.

What I've noticed so far (not done with the bottle yet):

1.) No bathroom issues whatsoever. The first day on the original gave me some serious gas/bloating. After that, it was no problem. With v.2, it wasn't even an issue.

2.) It raises my core temp something fierce. I work out at night 7-8p and take it post-WO. I pretty much sweat all night long, esp while in bed. Feels like I'm 2-3 degrees warmer, but my skin is cool to the touch.

3.) All day pump- It is less pronounced then the original, which caused some nearly skin ripping pumps for me on occasion during carb ups, but V.2 is more of an 'all day hardness/tightness'. I just feel 'solid' all day long. The best part is, this feeling came on faster and on fewer caps than the original, I didn't start getting 'the pump' until nearly the end of the first bottle (but it stayed through the second bottle) and that was on 12 caps/day. This version it started about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks in on far fewer caps(3 caps AM & 3 caps PWO).

4.) Not sure if I am experiencing the 'leaning out' that I got from the original yet, but I've got too many other factors at play to assess that at this time.

5.) During the first few days of use, I noticed I quickly gained a lot of water weight, like 4-5lbs. Seemed to stay with me for a few days, then subside a little.

I will grab a few bottles of this when it is released.

Still playing with the dosage/timing/etc. but I will say that this is different than the original Neovar. I like the all day hardness/pump, vs. the sometimes rapid 'swollen' feeling that I got from v.1. Don't get me wrong, I love the original, but I'm digging this version much more.

I am typically a creatine 'non-responder', but I definitely respond to Neovar.

I will update this post as I get to the end of the bottle.

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am typically a creatine 'non-responder', but I definitely respond to Neovar...
Exactly in line with my presumption!

Great feedback!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
when i was home in march i had the pleasure of reading the mounds of paper work at dirks desk

after looking at the reform and helping with the labels

i grabbed myself a nice big bag of these babies :D

and the whole time u guys have been asking about them. ive been sitting here holding them

muhahahahahahahhahahah

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had the pleasure of testing these out. Just some quick highlights:
Raises body temperature
More vascular
Strength increases with each workout
Recomp effect with lower carbs
As Ive mentioned many times before I have Celiac Disease (mal absorptive disease). I dont get in all the nutrient needed bc of this. But with Neovar I never feel/look malnourished. I just caught this thread and have to go but if i can add more input when i get back to a computer tonight or tomorrow. Thanks AN!! This stuff RUCKIN FOCKS!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice guys looking forward to it

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a great formulation :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome looking forward to this, I enjoyed the original a great deal

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
So can we expect a blowout of the old neovar anytime soon, wouldn't mind stocking up.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I can't get the word doc to work - can someone copy and post it here?

I want to see the ingredients.

Thanks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll loose all the cool pictures but oh well

Technical Write Up
Neovar®
By applying the latest principles of nutritional technology and Ayurvedic medicine, Applied Nutriceuticals research and development team has developed the most potent and biologically efficient post-workout nutrient enhancement product on the market. A precisely proportioned combination of Phosphocreatine and creatine monohydrate (Mono/PCr complex™) is the primary element, which plays a vital role in cellular energy production by regenerating ATP in skeletal muscle and making it available for explosive exercises (1-5). Another important component of NeoVar, Corosolic Acid, is extracted from the Banaba plant; a medicinal herb that grows in India, Southeast Asia, and the Philippines. It has been used for centuries as a treatment for hyperglycemia and diabetes, and the hypoglycemic effect is very similar to that of the hormone insulin (7-11). Insulin is a polypeptide anabolic storage hormone, and is a crucial hormone in creatine transport and is necessary for the deposition of creatine phosphate in skeletal muscle. NeoVar also adds a high-quality extract of gymnema sylvestra, an herb native to central India, where it has been used as a natural treatment for diabetes for over 2,000 years. Gymnemic acid, the main active constituent of gymnema, has anti-sweetener, anti-inflammatory, and anti-diabetic attributes and its effects also closely mimic those of insulin (13-16). Bioperine® (piperine 95%) is also included in the formulation and has been shown in clinical studies to enhance the uptake of amino acids and many other nutrients, allowing protein, carbohydrates, creatine, and other nutrients to be more avaliable to supply hard-working muscle (40). The final component of NeoVar, D-Pinitol, is a cutting-edge compound that enhances nitric oxide production and insulin sensitivity which are key factors in nutrient transport. D-Pinitol has also been shown in human studies to enhance intramuscular creatine deposition in human clinical studies (30). The individual effects of these compounds combine synergistically to produce a dramatic positive impact on the strength, size, and endurance of skeletal muscle tissue .

The theory behind the synergism of the Mono/PCr Complex is quite simple: It aims to match the CRfree 40/PCr 60 ratio of the naturally occurring human skeletal intramuscular creatine pool as closely as possible; allowing for greater absorption and utilization with minimal waste. The product is blended to maximize PCr levels, while at the same time including monohydrate due to its high molar percentage of creatine as the active ingredient. Human skeletal muscle creatine stores are comprised of approximately 40% in the free creatine form (CRfree), while the remaining 60% is in the phosphorylated form; creatine phosphate (CP). The Mono/PCr complex in NeoVar essentially feeds both CRfree levels and phosphocreatine levels in this optimized ratio, which is chemically identical to what is stored in the working muscles (1,3-5). Several animal studies have confirmed that CRfree has better availability for site phosphorylation for the production of ATP, and further studies are currently underway on the validation of this theory in humans. Similarly, research on phosphate has concluded that it has numerous benefits in the athletic realm even without creatine, especially in terms of buffering lactic acid during explosive exercise. Phosphate supplementation raises levels of 2,3-diphosphoglycerate (2,3-DPG), the enzyme that unloads oxygen into muscle. Research has shown that phosphate supplementation reliably raises blood levels of 2,3-DPG, and also improves the production and use of glycogen for fuel Therefore, this blend of both CRfree and PCr could allow skeletal muscle to “recognize” and assimilate the creatine in a more refined manner, allowing for a significant degree of uptake enhancement in skeletal muscle tissue (32-38). Additionally, the insulin mimetic compounds included in the formula may even further enhance these benefits.

A recent trend in creatine supplementation has been the development of exotic esters and alkaline/time-released delivery systems. In developing NeoVar, we researched virtually every creatine derivative currently available before arriving with the final formulation. We analyzed numerous and often conflicting studies regarding the benefits of each and found many of the so-called improvements actually reduced the effectiveness of the products they were used in. Ultimately we elected to avoid this trend, which is proving to be more about company’s efforts to differentiate their products than actual effectiveness. Some of our findings include:

1. Many of the esters and delivery systems included in some of the newer products can be potentially difficult for the body to metabolize; the creatines included in NeoVar are essentially pure creatine, water, and phosphate and contain no other byproducts that could potentially hinder utilization.

2. Esters are simply fatty acid chains attached to a parent substance (in this case, creatine) that delay absorption and/or release; the newer esterified creatines actually contain less creatine, and more fatty acid chains that have no use in any type of physiological process. Several low-quality products use versions with longer esters and are only 20-30% creatine, with the rest being useless fatty acids.

3. Recent human research studies have proven that many of the alkaline creatine delivery systems actually do not work as well as creatine phosphate or creatine monohydrate as far as absorption in the digestive system and ultimately in skeletal muscle (43).

In developing NeoVar, we sought to use the molecules proven in numerous human studies to replicate the exact physiological ratios found in the intramuscular creatine pool in human skeletal muscle so the body can recognize and utilize it readily.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine Phosphate Molecule

Creatine provides a variety of anabolic effects on skeletal muscle, increasing lean body mass while being a source of ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate, a source of cellular energy that aids in muscle contraction). Increased creatine phosphate inside the muscle cell is a powerful anabolic stimulus for muscle hypertrophy. Increased CP stores in the muscle allow for greater intracellular water retention. Greater intracellular water retention from increased CP raises osmotic pressure within the cell, allowing for heightened protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. Heightened protein synthesis and nitrogen retention create an optimal anabolic environment for intense muscular growth (2-4). Creatine uptake into the muscle can also be influenced by glucose, insulin and insulin-sensitizing agents, as the correct manipulation of these entities can allow for much larger amounts of creatine to be stored within the muscle cells. This is the main goal of NeoVar- to allow for the greatest amounts of creatine to be stored in working muscle through the manipulation of different nutrients, because as we all know, the more creatine you can hold in your muscles, the more your muscles will recover and grow (1-6).

ATP-PCr System

There are many other potential benefits to creatine supplementation. Creatine boosts the activity of myogenic cells, which are satellite stem cells that have the ability to turn themselves into new muscle cells if instructed to do so by the genetic code of the body. These satellite cells fuse with an adjacent damaged muscle fiber, thereby increasing myonucleii numbers necessary for growth and repair. This process of myogenic maturation is called hyperplasia, and the subsequent new muscle cells formed by hyperplasia also have the ability to enable muscle hypertrophy (growth) if combined with weight training (4).

As we know, creatine supplementation increases intramuscular creatine stores, but to greatly varying extents. Many manufacturers suggest an initial loading dose to accelerate creatine saturation within the cell; however this method commonly produces uncomfortable abdominal cramps and bloating. In the early 90's researchers discovered that ingesting creatine w/ high glycemic carbohydrates such as dextrose dramatically raised skeletal muscle concentrations of creatine beyond regular oral supplementation alone. More recent research has found that taking creatine with glucose (25-100 g), or with combinations of glucose and protein (around 30-40 grams of each macronutrient) allows for larger amounts of creatine storage due to the increased insulin secreted in response to the carbohydrate intake (1,5,6). Up to 60% increases in intracellular creatine were noted in some subjects (a 20% raise is considered normal in most studies) using these methods, but the results varied greatly (6). While moderately effective, these techniques fall short because most ingested creatine is still not absorbed. The unabsorbed creatine accumulates outside of the targeted cells, causing a multitude of negative side effects including bloating, cramping and dehydration. The objective when developing NeoVar was to discover other compounds that can further aid in greater uptake of intramuscular creatine.

The level of creatine uptake into muscle is influenced greatly by intramuscular creatine concentration and extracellular concentrations of glucose and insulin. The ingestion of high glycemic carbohydrates (such as dextrose, fructose, and sucrose) causes a large increase in blood glucose, and concurrent to this rise in blood glucose, a surge (or “spike”) of insulin is released from the pancreas in order to control the amount of sugar in the blood. Since insulin is necessary in transporting creatine and blood glucose into skeletal muscle, the increased insulin drives greater creatine uptake into muscle (1,5,6). The amount of intramuscular creatine concentration and extracellular concentrations of glucose and insulin influence the degree of absorption into the cell. This is important, in that individuals who supplement with creatine and who have low muscle creatine and phosphocreatine levels are more responsive to creatine supplementation. The additional insulin released in response to the ingestion of carbohydrates (which convert to glucose) helps drive more creatine into the cell (6).

Therefore, taking creatine with products that can safely and effectively alter insulin levels and/or sensitivity such as banaba extract and gymnema sylvestre may enhance creatine uptake and retention. While these two herbs have been used for years in Eastern medicine to control diabetes, they are very new compounds to Western science. Corosolic acid (the active ingredient in Banaba extract) and gymnemic acid (the active ingredient in Gymnema sylvestre) closely mimic insulin by SAFELY stimulating much greater glucose into cells while not allowing plasma insulin levels to increase. It has also been plausibly theorized that with this increased cellular transport of glucose, there will also be an increased transport of creatine phosphate into the cell (7-19). In some studies where they conducted direct comparisons with insulin, corosolic acid and gymnemic acid actually performed just as well as insulin at controlling blood

Insulin Sensitivity Graphically Illustrated

sugar in patients with Type II diabetes. Therefore while corosolic acid and gymnemic acid have a mechanism of action similar to insulin, they do have a distinct advantage over insulin, in that it is not an “equal opportunity” deposition agent, like insulin. In other words, insulin can be problematic and beneficial at the same time, in that while it can increase deposition of glucose, protein and creatine into the muscles, it can also have a negative effect by increasing body fat levels. Plus, when the body produces too much insulin over time, it begins to become insensitive to the hormone, resulting in a down-regulation of insulin receptors on target tissue (7-10, 13-21).

Gymnemic acid has also been shown to interact with receptors on the tongue to decrease the sensation of sweetness in many foods. This action has been shown to reduce blood sugar and cholesterol levels in diabetic animals and humans and may provide some benefits in terms of regulating appetite control and food cravings (19,20). Research has isolated at least nine different fractions of gymnemic acid, with each fraction possessing glucose-repartitioning activity (21-24). The effect of gymnemic acid on lowering glucose levels in the blood is gradual, usually typically taking a few days. Very high doses of gymnemic acid may even help to repair the cellular damage that causes diabetes (by helping to regenerate the insulin producing beta-cells in the pancreas). Human studies on gymnema in diabetes treatment have shown significant reduction in blood glucose, glycosylated hemoglobin (an index of blood sugar control) and insulin requirements (so insulin therapy could be reduced) (23). There appears to be due to an increase in the effectiveness of insulin with gymnema, rather than causing the body to produce more – although the precise mechanism by which this occurs remains unknown. As with other natural ingredients for control of blood sugar and insulin levels, such as corosolic acid, a common “side effect” is weight loss – probably due to a combination of appetite suppression and control of food cravings (especially for carbohydrates and sweets) (19-24).

Insulin, Glucose, and Glut-4 Translocation

Corosolic Acid (the active ingredient in Banaba Extract) has been shown to increase GLUT4 translocation in human studies. GLUT4 (muscle facilitative glucose isoform 4, a transporter protein) translocation is important because GLUT4 is a transporter protein that regulates the amount of glucose allowed into skeletal muscle cells. Corosolic acid increases the ability of the body to regulate the amount of glucose coming into a cell, and in diabetic patients, this allows for greater glucose disposal in the muscle cells. This keeps plasma insulin levels the same, meaning that the intake of corosolic acid as an insulin mimicking/glucose control agent has significant nutrient repartitioning effects (7-11). In this case, nutrient repartitioning means that while creatine, glucose, and protein are being deposited in the muscle cells, fat is not being deposited in adipocytes (fat cells), as is the case with insulin (8). This is very important, because when more simple carbohydrates are ingested after a workout, it can be theorized that more blood glucose (and creatine) are deposited into the muscle. This can help the athlete retain a more positive nitrogen balance, thus enhancing recovery and building mass, making corosolic acid and gymnemic acid important components that contribute to the profound affects of NeoVar (8-10).

Bioperine®

Bioperine (piperine 95%) is a revolutionary compound that can increase the uptake of protein, amino acids, and creatine, as well as other supplements and nutrients. A simple 10-20 mg daily dose of this substance can increase the uptake of all of these components from 30-150%. Bioperine is hugely important in the formulation of NeoVar as an effective post-workout recovery and growth enhancement product, because it allows the stomach and small intestine to absorb much greater proportions of the other active ingredients in NeoVar, along with post-workout protein and carbohydrates. Bioperine also decreases the breakdown of many nutrients by the liver, allowing for greater amounts of active ingredients to stay in the bloodstream for a longer period of time; making them more available for uptake by hard-working muscles. This helps users of NeoVar recover much faster, therefore allowing for quicker gains in strength, lean muscle mass, and overall physique enhancement (40-42).

Increased Nutrient Uptake of Coenzyme Q-10 (top) and Curcumin (bottom) with Bioperine

D-Pinitol

The cutting-edge compound D-Pinitol is also an integral component of NeoVar. In recent studies, d-pinitol stimulated glucose uptake to an extent similar to that of insulin (26-30). In the presence of a low insulin concentration a synergistic effect was observed between pinitol and insulin, namely pinitol increased the effectiveness of insulin. In addition, d-pinitol can increase glycogen synthesis in the muscle cells, particularly in the absence of insulin. However, the main reason D-Pinitol truly shines in this formulation is that it has been clinically proven to enhance creatine storage in human subjects. Creatine loading alone has been reported to increase muscle creatine and phosphocreatine stores by 5 to 30% (1-4).

Percentage of creatine retained during the 3 day loading period for the placebo (P), creatine monohydrate (CM), low-dose D-pinitol (LP), high-dose D-Pinitol (HP), and pre-D-Pinitol loading (Pre-P) groups. Data are meansSD. a = p<0.05 from placebo ; b=p<0.05 from CM ; c=p<0.05 from LP ; d=p<0.05 from HP ; e=p<0.05 from Pre-P.

A study done by Greenwood in 2001 (see above) found that low-dose d-pinitol supplementation can indeed enhance whole-body creatine deposition more so than creatine alone, or creatine and high-dose d-pinitol. Another important factor to note is that this increase in creatine storage occurred completely independent of carbohydrate intake, meaning that the user could potentially have the same effects from a d-pinnitol/creatine mixture as they would with a carbohydrate/d-pinitol/creatine mixture (see below) (31).

Insulin-Like Response of D-Pinitol

Essentially, NeoVar combines the benefits of the most biologically available creatines with compounds that channel them into hard-working muscle cells more quickly, efficiently and completely than any other product ever produced. Precisely dosed, and in convenient capsules, no other product delivers the goods like NeoVar…at any price.

References

1. Hultman E, Soderlund K, Timmons JA, et al. (1996) Muscle Creatine Loading in Men.
J Appl Physiol (81): 232-37.

2. Juhn MS, (2003). Popular sports supplements and ergogenic aids. Sports Med. 33 (2): 921-39. PMID 12974658.

3. Powers ME et al. (2003) Creatine Supplementation Increases Total Body Water Without Altering Fluid Distribution. Journal of Athletic Training 38 (1): 44-50 PMID 12937471.

4. Dangott B, Schultz E, Mozdziak PE. (2000). Dietary creatine monohydrate supplementation increases satellite cell mitotic activity during compensatory hypertrophy. International Journal of Sports Medicine 2000 Jan (21(1) 13-16 PMID 10683092.

5. Stout JR et al. (1997) The effects of a supplement designed to augment creatine uptake on anaerobic reserve capacity. NSCA National Conference Abstract.

6. Tarnopolsky MA, Parise G, Yardley NJ et al. (2001). Creatine-dextrose and protein-dextrose induce similar strength gains during training. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 33 (12): 2044-52 PMID11740297.

7. Department of Clinical Nutrition, Suzuka University Medical Science (2004). Corosolic Acid induces GLUT4 translocation in genetically type 2 diabetic mice. Biol Pharm Bull 2004 Jul. 27(7): 1103-5.

8. Judy WV, Hari SP, Judy JS, Naguib YM, Passwater R et al. (2003). Antidiabetic activity of a standardized extract (Glucosol) from Lagerstroemia speciosa leaves in Type II diabetics. A dose-dependant study. J Ethnopharmacol 87(1) 115-117.

9. Miura T. et al. (2006). Antidiabetic effects of corosolic acid in KK-Ay in diabetic mice. Biol Pharm Bull 29(3): 585-587.

10. Fukushima M. et al. (2006). Effect of corosolic acid on postchallenge plasma glucose levels. Translational Research Informatics Center, Foundation for Biomedical Research and Innovation, 1-5-4, Minatojimaminamimachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe, Japan.

11. Liu L. et al. (2001). An Extract of Lagerstroemia speciosa L. Has Insulin-Like Glucose Uptake-Stimulatory and Adipoctype Differentiation-Inhibitory Activities in 3T3-L1 Cells. J of Nutr. 131: 2242-47.

12. Hong H, Maeng W (2004). Effects of malted barley extract and banaba extract on blood glucose levels in genetically diabetic mice. J Med Food. 7(4): 487-90.

13. Gholap S, Kar A. Effects of Inula racemosa root and Gymnema sylvestre leaf extracts in the regulation of corticosteroid induced diabetes mellitus: involvement of thyroid hormones. Pharmazie 2003;58(6):413-415.

14. Grover JK, Yadav S, Vats V. Medicinal plants of India with anti-diabetic potential. J Ethnopharmacol 2002;81(1):81-100.

15. Jiang H. [Advances in the study on hypoglycemic constituents of Gymnema sylvestre (Retz.) Schult]. Zhong Yao Cai 2003;26(4):305-307.

16. Kamei K, Takano R, Miyasaka A, et al. Amino acid sequence of sweet-taste-suppressing peptide (gurmarin) from the leaves of Gymnema sylvestre. J Biochem 1992;111:109-112.

17. Khare AK, Tondon RN, Tewari JP. Hypoglycaemic activity of an indigenous drug (Gymnema sylvestre, "Gurmar") in normal and diabetic persons. Indian J Physiol Pharm 1983;27:257-258.

18. Kothe A, Uppal R. Antidiabetic effects of Gymnema sylvestre in NIDDM - a short study. Indian J Homeopath Med 1997;32(1-2):61-62, 66.

19. Lawless HT. Evidence for neural inhibition in bittersweet taste mixtures. J Comp Physiol Psychol 1979;93(3):538-547.

20. Meiselman HL, Halperin BP. Human judgments of Gymnema sylvestre and sucrose mixtures. Physiol Behav 1970;5(8):945-948.

21. Meiselman HL, Halpern BP. Effects of Gymnema sylvestre on complex tastes elicited by amino acids and sucrose. Physiol Behav 1970;5(12):1379-1384.

22. Min BC, Sakamoto K. Influence of sweet suppressing agent on gustatory brain evoked potentials generated by taste stimuli. Appl Human Sci 1998;17(1):9-17.

23. Murakami N, Murakami T, Kadoya M, et al. New hypoglycemic constituents in "gymnemic acid" from Gymnema sylvestre. Chem Pharm Bull 1996;44(2):469-471.

24. Porchezhian E, Dobriyal RM. An overview on the advances of Gymnema sylvestre: chemistry, pharmacology and patents. Pharmazie 2003;58(1):5-12.

25. Narayanan et al (1987), Pinitol- A new anti-diabetic compound from the leaves of Bougainvillaea, Current Science, Vol 56, No 33, pp139-141.

26. Steenge GR, Simpson EJ and Greenhaff PL. Protein- and carbohydrate-induced augmentation of whole body creatine retention in humans. J Appl Physiol 2000;89: 1165-1171.

27. Haugland RB and Chang DT. Insulin effect on creatine transport in skelatal muscle (38464). Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 1975;148: 1-4.

28. Holman GD and Kasuga M. From receptor to transporter: insulin signaling to glucose transport. Diabetologia 1997;40: 991-1003.

29. White MF. The insulin signaling system and the IRS proteins. Diabetologia 1997;40 Suppl 2: S2-17.

30. Bates SH, Jones RB and Bailey CJ. Insulin-like effect of pinitol. Br J Pharmacol 2000;130: 1944-1948.

31. M. GREENWOOD, R.B. KREIDER, C. RASMUSSEN, A.L. ALMADA, AND C.P. EARNEST (2001) D-PINITOL AUGMENTS WHOLE BODY CREATINE RETENTION IN MAN. JEP: 4(4): 41-47.

32. Dale G, et al. Fitness, unfitness, and phosphate. British Medical Journal 1987; 294:939)

33. Kreider RB, et al. Effects of phosphate loading on oxygen uptake, ventilatory anaerobic threshold and in performance. Med Sci Sports Exer 1990; 22:250-255

34. Miller GW, et al. Effects of phosphate loading on anaerobic threshold. Med Sci Sports Exer 1991; 23:S35

35. Farber M et al. Effect of decreased oxygen affininty of hemoglobin on work performance in healthy humans. J Lab Clin med 1984; 104:166-175

36. Cade R, et al. Effects of phosphate loading on 2,3-diphosphoglycerate and maximal oxygen uptake. Med Sci Sports Exer 1984; 16:263-268

37. Stewart I, McNaughton L. Phosphate loading and effects of VO2 Max in trained cyclists. Res Quart 1990; 61:80-84

38. Chasiotis D. Role of cyclic AMP and inorganic phosphate in the regulation of glycogenolysis during exercise. Med Sci Sports Exer 1988; 20:545-550

39. Kreider RB, et al. Effects of phosphate loading on metabolic and myocardial responses to maximal and endurance exercise. Int J Sports Nutr 1992; 2:20-47

40. G. Shoba, D. Joy, T. Joseph, M. Majeed, R. Rajendran and P.S. Srinivas Influence Of Piperine On The Pharmacokinetics Of Curcumin In Animals And Human Volunteers. Planta Med. (1998) 64(4):353-356.
41. Vladimir Badmaev, M.D., Ph.D., Muhammed Majeed, Ph.D. and Edward P. Norkus Ph.D. Piperine, An Alkaloid Derived From Black Pepper, Increases Serum Response Of Beta-Carotene During 14-Days Of Oral Beta-Carotene Supplementation. Nutrition Research (1999) 19(3) 381-388.
42. Vladimir Badmaev, M.D., Ph.D., Muhammed Majeed, Ph.D., and Lakshmi Prakash, Ph.D. Piperine Derived From Black Pepper Increases The Plasma Levels Of Coenzyme Q10 Following Oral Supplementation. J. Nutr. Biochem. (2000) 11: 109-113.

43. Tallon MJ1 and Child R2. Kre-alkalyn® supplementation has no beneficial effect on creatine-to-creatinine conversion rates. 1University of Northumbria, Sport Sciences, Northumbria University, Northumberland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom.2Department of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames, United Kingdom.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great Stuff!

Looking forward to the release of the new! Woner what effects that would have stacked with RPM? Similar or better than with the original? Do you need someone to try this, Jammie? :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the release of the new! Woner what effects that would have stacked with RPM? Similar or better than with the original? Do you need someone to try this, Jammie? :)
Should work as well or better w/ RPM! I am using the combo currently and have fallen in love.

Of course I'll let you try some :) I'll contact you when it's available ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Should work as well or better w/ RPM! I am using the combo currently and have fallen in love.

hey lanebane, I dont know if you guys want me too, but I actually have a few bottles of drive dirk sent to me. Its been around for some time. Want me to stack RPM Neovar 2.o and Drive and post it up?

sizzzle9

Awards
i wish this would come out earlier so i could get started on it before summer starts... :wave: hint hint.. will it really take a month to get on sale? i will deffinitely be stacking this with the drive and rpm. i like both of those products so far. Cant wait to get this.. if any possibly earlier than a month... lanebane..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great. Will be just in time for catching the last of the NeoVar I have :) Looking forward to the next Drive/RPM cycle, too. Feels weird without them, and only been 2 days off!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Guys Guys the ultimate plan was to send it up to Pmiller, didn't you guys get the memo?

who the fudge is pmiller and why is he sooo small. :rofl:

JK, neovar is some good stuff P,

the smell of it makes you want to just eat all of it at once.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i was home in march i had the pleasure of reading the mounds of paper work at dirks desk

after looking at the reform and helping with the labels

i grabbed myself a nice big bag of these babies :D

and the whole time u guys have been asking about them. ive been sitting here holding them

muhahahahahahahhahahah
Life is not always fair! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had the pleasure of testing these out. Just some quick highlights:
Raises body temperature
More vascular
Strength increases with each workout
Recomp effect with lower carbs
As Ive mentioned many times before I have Celiac Disease (mal absorptive disease). I dont get in all the nutrient needed bc of this. But with Neovar I never feel/look malnourished. I just caught this thread and have to go but if i can add more input when i get back to a computer tonight or tomorrow. Thanks AN!! This stuff RUCKIN FOCKS!!
Awesome feedback, bud! :thumbsup:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
hey lanebane, I dont know if you guys want me too, but I actually have a few bottles of drive dirk sent to me. Its been around for some time. Want me to stack RPM Neovar 2.o and Drive and post it up?
I will definitely not stand in your way :)

sizzzle9

Awards
will there be a release date announced anytime soon?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do i get me sum uh' disss herr new Neovar? :lol:

I mean hell im runnin IGF-2 and it says to stack with Neovar! Jk guys, from the looks of the ingredient profile it looks like a winner like usual. Ill have to get me some of this when it hits nutra!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do i get me sum uh' disss herr new Neovar? :lol:

I mean hell im runnin IGF-2 and it says to stack with Neovar! Jk guys, from the looks of the ingredient profile it looks like a winner like usual. Ill have to get me some of this when it hits nutra!
I am also looking forward to trying it out, myself. As a usual negative creatine-monohydrate responder, I am convinced this product will make a positive difference. :D