Neovar has completed it's Re-comp!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 12 123 ... Last
  1. Neovar has completed it's Re-comp!!!!!!!!!!!


    Applied Nutriceuticals NEOVAR


    Anyone and everyone who has used Neovar knows it to be one of the most highly effective creatine/nutrient partitioning products on the market today.

    It just got better.

    We had a number of beta testers checking a couple varieties of formulation, and most recently have had a number of forum members testing the final product as well to help us answer some last minute questions. I'll let the testers offer up their input at this point. Up until now, they were instructed to minimize discussion on the product.

    Besides the obvious you'll see by reviewing the attached writeup, you guys are in for a couple very nice surprises when it comes to this product.

    I apologize for doing this to you.... but stay tuned for more info!



    EasyEJL.... would you care to lead some discussion my good man?

    P.S.~ Sam and Darren, Read up and let me know what you guys think of what will become one of your best sellers very quickly. You're looking at the newest staple supplement to replace all other creatines
    Attached Files Attached Files

    •   
       


  2. Nicee

    This new formulation looks crazyy guys, and I like the addition of Bioperine. I bought some Bioperine to help my stack and it's great stuff (thanks Sean for recommending it). I'm def. looking forward to this !

  3. Gee lanbane, with all the exciting new ingredients, how much is the cost going to go up?

  4. Let's see hehe. I was one of the testers for this product. I havent finished it yet actually, I just started on it this week as I have been sooooooooooo busy with work and midterms to pick it up from my friends house.

    Anyway I would like to say that from what I see so far, I seem to have increased energy levels on the last few reps. With the addition to 60g of carbs preworkout, I noticed that some of my reps are easier to pull. Bare in mind that its only been about 4 days or so since I started and the benefits are starting show themselves.

    From the very start, I had the feeling that this was creatine mono as soon as I opened the bottle. I dont know about the finalized version but man, those capsules have a VERY pleasant aroma. I also love the feeling on it. Very clean compound, as it doesnt seem to have any sides that you can feel at all. Ill keep you guys updated as I just started with it. Gym energy has been more productive lately. It's some good stuff.

    Also I might add that I am sensitive when it comes to sides. Unless you have any allergies, I doubt sides would be a problem for anyone here. I am proned to side effects and I take caution when I take something in. It says a lot for me to trust AN and to put something into my body when no label was given to me. High five AN.
    •   
       


  5. does anyone know what version I got? I hope I wasnt the placebo

    you said you gave off different versions. I got the yellow pills, just wondering if that was the finalized version or not.

  6. I should add what i've noticed.

    Unlike most other nutrient partioner products including original neovar, I never had the "run for the bathroom" moments with the new formulation. And because we were testing, I very much played with timing of carbs and amounts so I know I took in quantities at delays that would have had me sitting on the toilet with other products. What makes this even more interesting is that sometimes creatine mono alone can affect me that same way and still nothing.

    Pumps seemed to sit and hang around longer on new neovar. Not super killer strong pumps, but that tight/heavy feeling. Really enjoyed a good chest day with it.

    I played a bit with types of carbs, and i'm still not sure what type or mix is best yet. Dosing pre/post workout makes it a little different, and I don't want to take in 60g of oats preworkout, then another 60 post . So far favorite was 25g of oats and an apple preworkout, and post workout drink (muscle delight) plus a peanut butter and no sugar added jelly sandwich on high fiber bread. But thats just me

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I should add what i've noticed.

    Unlike most other nutrient partioner products including original neovar, I never had the "run for the bathroom" moments with the new formulation. And because we were testing, I very much played with timing of carbs and amounts so I know I took in quantities at delays that would have had me sitting on the toilet with other products. What makes this even more interesting is that sometimes creatine mono alone can affect me that same way and still nothing.

    Pumps seemed to sit and hang around longer on new neovar. Not super killer strong pumps, but that tight/heavy feeling. Really enjoyed a good chest day with it.

    I played a bit with types of carbs, and i'm still not sure what type or mix is best yet. Dosing pre/post workout makes it a little different, and I don't want to take in 60g of oats preworkout, then another 60 post . So far favorite was 25g of oats and an apple preworkout, and post workout drink (muscle delight) plus a peanut butter and no sugar added jelly sandwich on high fiber bread. But thats just me
    sounds pretty cool easy.

    Ive been doing 4 caps morning, 4 preworkout. Ill have to try and time it more. I agree, the pumps arent super strong I always felt that the addition of repartitioner within neovar was not for pump purposes. It seemed more for uptaking the creatine to maximize the effects of the creatine instead. Ive done AP before and the pumps arent as strong as if I were to take AP preworkout. I do like the fact that there are no sides while on this. No frequent trips to the bathroom, no stomach problems, that is what I expect when I buy supplements. Im wondering the price of this when its finalized. I hope it stays the same price if not gets cheaper ;D

    That would be awesome as I would include that as a staple year round.

  8. Finally, the New NeoVar! Refreshing, synergistic formulation based on first principles. Hand-picked compounds that make a difference collectively. D-Pinitol will forever change the way you look at effective creatine transportation and glycogen synthesis. Finally, monohydrate non-responders or negative responders will marvel at the difference optimal absoprtion and bioavailability can make!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  9. Looks great, can't wait to try the final version! I definetly love the addition of Bioperine and D-Pinitol!!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  10. I got some of this stuff.....Now looking at the ingredients addition of Biopreine makes sense. The big thing I noticed from this vs. the older NeoVar was the prolonged effects. I would take some before breakfast and when I ate Meal 2 the muscle fullness would improve a little more.

    When my diet was on point the energy I would get was great. Obviously not a stim like feeling but no mid-day crash and more intensity in the weight room.

    I did bloat a little now looking back, I thought it may have been from pinning pGH but very well could have been a litte from the CM. Either way it wasn't anything major.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I got some of this stuff.....Now looking at the ingredients addition of Biopreine makes sense. The big thing I noticed from this vs. the older NeoVar was the prolonged effects. I would take some before breakfast and when I ate Meal 2 the muscle fullness would improve a little more.

    When my diet was on point the energy I would get was great. Obviously not a stim like feeling but no mid-day crash and more intensity in the weight room.

    I did bloat a little now looking back, I thought it may have been from pinning pGH but very well could have been a litte from the CM. Either way it wasn't anything major.
    what color caps did you get? im curious to see if what dirk handed out was the same.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    what color caps did you get? im curious to see if what dirk handed out was the same.
    yellow
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    yellow
    i guess they were all the same. ?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    i guess they were all the same. ?
    Yea pretty sure we all got the finished product
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. whens the final product for sale?!?

  16. Having used the original Neovar, I was happy as hell to be selected to test v.2.

    What I've noticed so far (not done with the bottle yet):

    1.) No bathroom issues whatsoever. The first day on the original gave me some serious gas/bloating. After that, it was no problem. With v.2, it wasn't even an issue.

    2.) It raises my core temp something fierce. I work out at night 7-8p and take it post-WO. I pretty much sweat all night long, esp while in bed. Feels like I'm 2-3 degrees warmer, but my skin is cool to the touch.

    3.) All day pump- It is less pronounced then the original, which caused some nearly skin ripping pumps for me on occasion during carb ups, but V.2 is more of an 'all day hardness/tightness'. I just feel 'solid' all day long. The best part is, this feeling came on faster and on fewer caps than the original, I didn't start getting 'the pump' until nearly the end of the first bottle (but it stayed through the second bottle) and that was on 12 caps/day. This version it started about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks in on far fewer caps(3 caps AM & 3 caps PWO).

    4.) Not sure if I am experiencing the 'leaning out' that I got from the original yet, but I've got too many other factors at play to assess that at this time.

    5.) During the first few days of use, I noticed I quickly gained a lot of water weight, like 4-5lbs. Seemed to stay with me for a few days, then subside a little.

    I will grab a few bottles of this when it is released.

    Still playing with the dosage/timing/etc. but I will say that this is different than the original Neovar. I like the all day hardness/pump, vs. the sometimes rapid 'swollen' feeling that I got from v.1. Don't get me wrong, I love the original, but I'm digging this version much more.


    I am typically a creatine 'non-responder', but I definitely respond to Neovar.

    I will update this post as I get to the end of the bottle.
    Last edited by Xodus; 04-15-2008 at 10:29 AM.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    ...
    I am typically a creatine 'non-responder', but I definitely respond to Neovar...
    Exactly in line with my presumption!

    Great feedback!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Reverin View Post
    whens the final product for sale?!?
    About a month.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  19. Paging other beta testers.....

  20. when will the sale begin?

  21. when i was home in march i had the pleasure of reading the mounds of paper work at dirks desk

    after looking at the reform and helping with the labels

    i grabbed myself a nice big bag of these babies


    and the whole time u guys have been asking about them. ive been sitting here holding them


    muhahahahahahahhahahah
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  22. can't wait to get my hands on some!

  23. I had the pleasure of testing these out. Just some quick highlights:
    Raises body temperature
    More vascular
    Strength increases with each workout
    Recomp effect with lower carbs
    As Ive mentioned many times before I have Celiac Disease (mal absorptive disease). I dont get in all the nutrient needed bc of this. But with Neovar I never feel/look malnourished. I just caught this thread and have to go but if i can add more input when i get back to a computer tonight or tomorrow. Thanks AN!! This stuff RUCKIN FOCKS!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  24. Nice guys looking forward to it
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 03:20 AM
  2. body re-comp cycle...
    By t_dot_porkchop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 12:25 AM
  3. Reverse Anorexia, who else has got it?
    By baham99 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 05:05 PM
Log in
Log in