Neovar has completed it's Re-comp!!!!!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Neovar has completed it's Re-comp!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yellow gold is sort of like an inflatable sex doll. Its not exactly plan A, but when you have no other option.....
    mother of god

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    In what way have you noticed an increase in Test?

sleep, sorry. @_@

I was sooooooo tired when I wrote this. The IGF-2 makes me want to catch up the rest that ive neglected due to all the work and school and papers I had to write. I noticed some better mornings feeling refreshed even after the first dosage.
  3. New Member

Okay, what about a person like me who is a complete NON responder to monohydrate?
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thats a piece of the idea behind the formulation, even normal creatine nonresponders should respond to this.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    Okay, what about a person like me who is a complete NON responder to monohydrate?
    That is a legitimate question. And you are not alone. As a matter of fact, I prefer to classify myself as a negative creatine-monohydrate responder, as I usually get adverse results (bloats and such discomfort) from it. Yet, I am confident this new version of NeoVar will address it, once I get my hands on it. How? Take another look at the agents in the formula. One important factor in creatine-monohydrate supplementation, like we all know, is efficient cellular absorption and optimization of phosphocreatine/ATP synthesis. To achieve this requires a combination of bioavailability/absorption enhancers and effective creatine co-factors. When you add D-Pinitol, Corosolic Acid, and Bioperine in the appropriate amounts to a simple monohydrate formula, you effectively turn creatine into a potent body-building weapon in a flash. D-Pinitol alone is one of the most effective creatine transporters and potentiators around. Add to that the glycogen-modulating effects of D-Pinitol, the bioavailability-and-absorption-enhancement properties of Bioperine, plus the insulin-mimicking benefits of corosolic acid, and you create an environment conducive for optimal creatine-monohydrate effectiveness. I frankly do not see how this formula cannot work, even for so-called negative responders or non-responders. I had never been this excited about a monohydrate-based product myself.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

^ What he said.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    ^ What he said.

x3
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would think even if your a non-responder to Creatine Mono the enhanced nutritional delivery and the longer lasting effects of this would be enough to make this product pretty top notch.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

I cannot wait to drop a final piece of info on the forums..... one that will ensure you purchase Neovar. From now on.
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I cannot wait to drop a final piece of info on the forums..... one that will ensure you purchase Neovar. From now on.
    I believe I alluded to it on the first page , but nobody caught it or asked about it.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I believe I alluded to it on the first page , but nobody caught it or asked about it.
    The price?!?!

You guys have my addy so you can send me that year supply of new NeoVar next month

12. Diamond Member

Someone needs to convince me that this product has to be cycled! The usual argument that all supplements have to be cycled is not enough! Our bodies synthesize creatine daily from the amino acids glycine, arginine, and methionine. Besides, we also obtain creatine from diet (meat/animal sources). An average, healthy, 70kg athlete has creatine reserves of about 120gr. He uses up about 2.5gr - 3gr or so daily in metabolic processes, depending on his level of activity. Some of this creatine need is replenished via endogenous creatine synthesis and the rest directly from diet. Anyway, I weigh much more than 70kg, so I should be fine, if I supplemented with about 2gr-3gr of creatine daily, as long as absorption and bioavailability are optimized. And, by the way, I have not seen any evidence yet that suggests medium-to-long-term creatine supplementation in the 2gr-3gr daily suppresses or inhibits endogenous creatine synthesis.
    Last edited by strategicmove; 04-22-2008 at 02:31 AM.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Someone needs to convince me that this product has to be cycled!
    Nope. Not even gonna try
  14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well ill definately be picking this up as im tired of taking all these preworkout supps, i like my stuff in pill form so ill def be getting me some!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. New Member

That is a legitimate question. And you are not alone. As a matter of fact, I prefer to classify myself as a negative creatine-monohydrate responder, as I usually get adverse results (bloats and such discomfort) from it. Yet, I am confident this new version of NeoVar will address it, once I get my hands on it. How? Take another look at the agents in the formula. One important factor in creatine-monohydrate supplementation, like we all know, is efficient cellular absorption and optimization of phosphocreatine/ATP synthesis. To achieve this requires a combination of bioavailability/absorption enhancers and effective creatine co-factors. When you add D-Pinitol, Corosolic Acid, and Bioperine in the appropriate amounts to a simple monohydrate formula, you effectively turn creatine into a potent body-building weapon in a flash. D-Pinitol alone is one of the most effective creatine transporters and potentiators around. Add to that the glycogen-modulating effects of D-Pinitol, the bioavailability-and-absorption-enhancement properties of Bioperine, plus the insulin-mimicking benefits of corosolic acid, and you create an environment conducive for optimal creatine-monohydrate effectiveness. I frankly do not see how this formula cannot work, even for so-called negative responders or non-responders. I had never been this excited about a monohydrate-based product myself.
    Okay, I am getting excited. What about Cinnulin PF (cinnamon)?
    Would this be beneficial to take with the new Neovar? Is it in the same league as the other partitioners (corsolic, d-Pinitol e.c.t.)? What about Tamarindus Indica, BPOV, 4-hydroxyisoleucine, K-R-ALA?
  16. Diamond Member

Okay, I am getting excited.
    I have been in that state for a while now!

What about Cinnulin PF (cinnamon)?
    Would this be beneficial to take with the new Neovar? Is it in the same league as the other partitioners (corsolic, d-Pinitol e.c.t.)? What about Tamarindus Indica, BPOV, 4-hydroxyisoleucine, K-R-ALA?
    These compounds definitely demonstrate glucose-disposal/insulin-mimicking properties to different extents. In particular, though, extracted for corosolic acid and tannins, banaba extract is known to preferentially potentiate the action of GLUT-4 in muscle cells, while blocking the action of GLUT-4 in fat cells. I am not sure though, to what extent the other glucose-disposal agents you mentioned can replicate this mechanism. Net, I would start with the product as-is, to estimate the results from it. In the course of time, you may choose to add a complex that includes agents such as cinnamon, bitter melon extract, and 4-hydroxy-isoleucine, and see if any incremental benefits are discernible.
  17. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    This thread brings me back to high school, when your friend starts dating a girl who looks exactly like yours.

lol mulllet...
  18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

No se, no puedo hablar ingles - lo siento mi amigo Canadianese.
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

These compounds definitely demonstrate glucose-disposal/insulin-mimicking properties to different extents. In particular, though, extracted for corosolic acid and tannins, banaba extract is known to preferentially potentiate the action of GLUT-4 in muscle cells, while blocking the action of GLUT-4 in fat cells. I am not sure though, to what extent the other glucose-disposal agents you mentioned can replicate this mechanism. Net, I would start with the product as-is, to estimate the results from it. In the course of time, you may choose to add a complex that includes agents such as cinnamon, bitter melon extract, and 4-hydroxy-isoleucine, and see if any incremental benefits are discernible.
    Tannic and Corosolic Acid promote anti-lipogenic activity primarily via lipid binding receptor deactivation, rather than GLUT4 deactivation in adipocytes; that action is present, but to a lesser-effective degree than the regulation of PPAR-Gamma2.

20. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Okey Dokey.
  21. Diamond Member

Tannic and Corosolic Acid promote anti-lipogenic activity primarily via lipid binding receptor deactivation, rather than GLUT4 deactivation in adipocytes; that action is present, but to a lesser-effective degree than the regulation of PPAR-Gamma2.

I am well aware of the crucial role PPAR gamma plays in lipogenesis and adipocyte differentiation. While it is important to mention that the tannins in banaba extract provide the extract with its lipophobic (fat-repelling) properties, without which the extract is largely lipogenic (fat-attracting or fat-enhancing), and while it is important to mention that tannins reduce PPAR-gamma activity, it is also important to highlight the impressive role of corosolic acid in the GLUT-4 pathway. Both of these mechanisms make banaba extract an extremely useful agent in glucose disposal and lipolysis.
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I am well aware of the crucial role PPAR gamma plays in lipogenesis and adipocyte differentiation. While it is important to mention that the tannins in banaba extract provide the extract with its lipophobic (fat-repelling) properties, without which the extract is largely lipogenic (fat-attracting or fat-enhancing), and while it is important to mention that tannins reduce PPAR-gamma activity, it is also important to highlight the impressive role of corosolic acid in the GLUT-4 pathway. Both of these mechanisms make banaba extract an extremely useful agent in glucose disposal and lipolysis.
    GLUT-4 inhibition in adipocytes is preventative for hypertrophy, but does not necessarily induce lipolysis . As I said, it is the regulative effects of both Corosolic Acid and Tannic Acid on PPAR-Gamma2 and lipid mRNA expression (cell transcription) which liberates, and prevents the further accumulation of, stored lipids. The GLUT-4 potentiating capacity of each compound is relegated primarily to mycoytes (muscle cells). This is exhibited further by the LDL and triglyceride lowering effect of both constituents of Lagerstroemia, leading to the conclusion its anti-lipogenic effect is through a direct pathway, and not GLUT-4 inhibition.

As I said, the GLUT-4 potentiation is there, but it is not the primary anti-lipogenic pathway.
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

can someone include some willlow bark in the conversation cause i'm starting to get a headache from the scientific words
    This space for rent

24. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Willow Bark, 1, 2, 3, willow...bark.

Good?
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

ah yes, thats better thx
    This space for rent

26. Elite Member

Willow Bark, 1, 2, 3, willow...bark.

Good?
    well done
  27. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Ok, back to the non argumentative, not trying to talk big topic.....

new Neovar will be cheaper. Not just by a buck or 2 either.......
  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

tell us more, tell us more!
    This space for rent

29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

So I was right!?!?!?!

Cool Beans
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up One Word!

^^^There is only one word to that should be heard after that statement....STAPLE! Nuff said!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You are making it hard for me to take a break from neo. I cant effing wait until this releases so i can get some more!!
  32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

killin me too. although my remaining yellow gold capped up nicely
    This space for rent

33. Diamond Member

GLUT-4 inhibition in adipocytes is preventative for hypertrophy, but does not necessarily induce lipolysis . As I said, it is the regulative effects of both Corosolic Acid and Tannic Acid on PPAR-Gamma2 and lipid mRNA expression (cell transcription) which liberates, and prevents the further accumulation of, stored lipids. The GLUT-4 potentiating capacity of each compound is relegated primarily to mycoytes (muscle cells). This is exhibited further by the LDL and triglyceride lowering effect of both constituents of Lagerstroemia, leading to the conclusion its anti-lipogenic effect is through a direct pathway, and not GLUT-4 inhibition.

As I said, the GLUT-4 potentiation is there, but it is not the primary anti-lipogenic pathway.
    mRNA expression is a measure of PPAR gamma... Anyway, posts like ours never really end once they end up in a argumentative loop. We'll just be repeating the same things couched in different terms.
  34. Diamond Member

Agree!

I already see myself doing the new NeoVar long-term!
  35. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    You are making it hard for me to take a break from neo. I cant effing wait until this releases so i can get some more!!
    Why is taking a break an option? Just stick to the new NeoVar!
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why is taking a break an option? Just stick to the new NeoVar!
    werd
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Agree!

I already see myself doing the new NeoVar long-term!
    DUH! YOU get it for free!
  38. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

It'll be cheap enough that everyone else will wanna stay on it too
  39. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

argh it just need to appear. I was such a fool to not order any regular neovar
    This space for rent

40. Diamond Member

argh it just need to appear. I was such a fool to not order any regular neovar
    Why do you regret not ordering the regular NeoVar, when you are looking forward to the launch of the new NeoVar? Besides, you can still order then regular NeoVar, right?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. m-lmg & Epi stack completed and reviewed
    By Died4nothing in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 12:06 PM
  2. Completed my pct now experiencing rebound, what do i do?
    By linkems in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:44 PM
  3. SizeOn vs. Clout vs. NeoVar Comp'd - All Reviewed
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:22 PM
  4. Gyno after completed pct???
    By Deggial in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 08:26 AM
  5. Cycle Completed - My results