Neovar has completed it's Re-comp!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Thumbs up MMM...good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i'm just itchy to try it on the fat loss protocol of 3-4 rpm + 2 neovar pre cardio or possibly just 1-2 neovar at different times of day with some light stims. I tried a couple days of it at the end, but ran dry
    I'd be willing to be you get some nice results with that type of protocol in mind.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. yeah, the couple of days of it felt good, nice thermogenics + it was coupled with me starting a CKD. itching to get some more
    •   

3. So did any of you guys notice a difference in types of carbs? i found that fructose didn't work quite as well (fruit juice based) by itself, but worked quite well in a combo. Seems to me that in a general sort of way 25g of oats with a large banana worked about best. I tried larger amounts of quinoa and oats and others, but definitely feel that the mixed carbs were a lot better than single carbs

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    ^^^Believe it or not bud, I believe its the combination of the formula and not necessarily the D-Pinitol itself, while it does help enhance nitric oxide production you have to understand that having phosphocreatine piggybacking along for the ride while having bioperine give you an accelerated absorption rate is going to increase your blood plasma levels considerably, which in effect obviously leads to an increase in vascularity. The ace in the hole of this formula is the addition of bioperine, which I suspected this formula had, so therefore this formula hits you really fast, and more importantly more intensely. The combination of the formula is solid as a whole, but having phosphocreatine, D-Pinitol, and bioperine together alone would increase your vascularity. I noticed great vascularity as well, but also a major increase in appetite after taking it, but before and after my doses it seemed as if my appetite wasn't there...makes it easier to recomp...lol. . Honestly this formula is on a different playing field all of its own waiting for others to even compete. Way to go AN...

Cheers!
    Sorry I meant to say I felt similar to how i felt with GMS/old neovar. But I do agree with your whole post
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    So did any of you guys notice a difference in types of carbs? i found that fructose didn't work quite as well (fruit juice based) by itself, but worked quite well in a combo. Seems to me that in a general sort of way 25g of oats with a large banana worked about best. I tried larger amounts of quinoa and oats and others, but definitely feel that the mixed carbs were a lot better than single carbs

I noticed higher sugar worked not as well as complex carbs.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    So did any of you guys notice a difference in types of carbs? i found that fructose didn't work quite as well (fruit juice based) by itself, but worked quite well in a combo. Seems to me that in a general sort of way 25g of oats with a large banana worked about best. I tried larger amounts of quinoa and oats and others, but definitely feel that the mixed carbs were a lot better than single carbs

thats what I did today, large banana, waited 5 min and ate a ton of green greenveggies, brown rice (bout a heaping bowl of it)
    and lean chicken. Awesome workout might i add.

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I like it with 2 cups of oats and a cup of blueberries.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

8. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Shipped today to Drumma's address!!!!!!!!
    woo!! sweet thanks jammie lookin forawrd to gettin this stuf started
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I also forgot to note, Ive noticed some acne coming in, nothing huge but a few dots here or there.
    I've noticed an increase as well, but I thought it was due to the test I'm on. Perhaps it's not, as I've been 'on' for over 12 weeks with barely any acne issues.

Interesting....
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

10. I totally forgot to mention I felt like i was having an increase in test for about the first 2 weeks while on it. It seemed to stabilize after awhile tho.

Btw..just got back from a Rush concert and it was BadMoFugginAzzz!!

11. This looks interesting. I am currently taking 4 Neovars 3 times daily. First week in... I will doing this for 6 weeks. Good job on the revamp! I'm always up for a great AN product!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    I've noticed an increase as well, but I thought it was due to the test I'm on. Perhaps it's not, as I've been 'on' for over 12 weeks with barely any acne issues.

Interesting....
    very light acne is what ive noticed. they appear in scratching spots however on the face. The chin, I scratched and I irritated the acne pimple. If it werent for that I probably wouldnt have noticed the increase in acne

13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    This looks interesting. I am currently taking 4 Neovars 3 times daily. First week in... I will doing this for 6 weeks. Good job on the revamp! I'm always up for a great AN product!
    Awesome!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

14. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Well put cellar
    Although I am an AN rep, I have not tried the new NeoVar yet! So, some of these things are sometimes not as easy (no allusions to EasyEJL!) and obvious as they seem at first sight. But, I get the drift!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

15. Uh, I just saw this, how'd I miss it? I will be trying this, it appeals to me much more than the old version.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    I like it with 2 cups of oats and a cup of blueberries.
    I need to try that. With the banana you get more straight glucose and not so much fructose. I now have some of Avant's Supercarb too, so I need to experiment with that and WMS just to round out the picture maybe its time to end my ckd and go on a bulk

17. i see like everyone is a tester here, cept me of course...

18. hehehehe no, there were only about 7 people

19. Correct, only 7 or 8 forum members were offered beta testing. We ran some behind the scenes betas down at headquarters among the athletes there.

As for the possibility of test increases, I think 2 testers reported it, and after bumpin my dosage up to 3 and 3, I too have noticed an increase. note that I have been coupling the Neovar with RPM. I've put on some weight in the last couple weeks with no noticeable fat gains. I plan to alter my diet while continuing on this stack for a cut.

P.S.~ The old Neovar usually gave me GI issues at anything over 2 caps a dose.
    Dosing 3 and 3 currently with this formula has given NO similar GI side effects. VERY NICE!

20. I love NeoVar 2.0
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

21. I keep looking out the window in the hopes that UPS is here with my box o joy

22. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Correct, only 7 or 8 forum members were offered beta testing. We ran some behind the scenes betas down at headquarters among the athletes there.

As for the possibility of test increases, I think 2 testers reported it, and after bumpin my dosage up to 3 and 3, I too have noticed an increase. note that I have been coupling the Neovar with RPM. I've put on some weight in the last couple weeks with no noticeable fat gains. I plan to alter my diet while continuing on this stack for a cut.

P.S.~ The old Neovar usually gave me GI issues at anything over 2 caps a dose.
    Dosing 3 and 3 currently with this formula has given NO similar GI side effects. VERY NICE!

Well I'm glad I was one of the lucky few.

What do you think is contributing to the test increase?

I was happy that I had absolutely NO GI issues whatsoever at any dose.

23. Yea I need more. I did have about 10caps in my baseball bag (I dont know why/how) so I took 5caps in the morning and then about 5hrs later I had my 2nd meal of the day and boom!!!! Increased fullness about 15mintues after a turkey and cheese bagel sandwich with an apple. I then proceeded to go 2-3 with 2 2B's and 4 RBI's, coincidence? I think not

Then I popped my other 5 caps after the game and before Old Country Buffet.......yea I ate almost a whole trey of stuffing to myself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

24. Thankfully for me, I have had no GI distress with the original formula, even at 12 caps per day.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Thankfully for me, I have had no GI distress with the original formula, even at 12 caps per day.
    Same experience, too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 03:20 AM
  2. body re-comp cycle...
    By t_dot_porkchop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 12:25 AM
  3. Reverse Anorexia, who else has got it?
    By baham99 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 05:05 PM