Neovar has completed it's Re-comp!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    So did any of you guys notice a difference in types of carbs? i found that fructose didn't work quite as well (fruit juice based) by itself, but worked quite well in a combo. Seems to me that in a general sort of way 25g of oats with a large banana worked about best. I tried larger amounts of quinoa and oats and others, but definitely feel that the mixed carbs were a lot better than single carbs

thats what I did today, large banana, waited 5 min and ate a ton of green greenveggies, brown rice (bout a heaping bowl of it)
    and lean chicken. Awesome workout might i add.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    So did any of you guys notice a difference in types of carbs? i found that fructose didn't work quite as well (fruit juice based) by itself, but worked quite well in a combo. Seems to me that in a general sort of way 25g of oats with a large banana worked about best. I tried larger amounts of quinoa and oats and others, but definitely feel that the mixed carbs were a lot better than single carbs
    I like it with 2 cups of oats and a cup of blueberries.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Shipped today to Drumma's address!!!!!!!!
    woo!! sweet thanks jammie lookin forawrd to gettin this stuf started
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I also forgot to note, Ive noticed some acne coming in, nothing huge but a few dots here or there.
    I've noticed an increase as well, but I thought it was due to the test I'm on. Perhaps it's not, as I've been 'on' for over 12 weeks with barely any acne issues.

Interesting....
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I totally forgot to mention I felt like i was having an increase in test for about the first 2 weeks while on it. It seemed to stabilize after awhile tho.

Btw..just got back from a Rush concert and it was BadMoFugginAzzz!!
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This looks interesting. I am currently taking 4 Neovars 3 times daily. First week in... I will doing this for 6 weeks. Good job on the revamp! I'm always up for a great AN product!
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%

Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    I've noticed an increase as well, but I thought it was due to the test I'm on. Perhaps it's not, as I've been 'on' for over 12 weeks with barely any acne issues.

Interesting....
    very light acne is what ive noticed. they appear in scratching spots however on the face. The chin, I scratched and I irritated the acne pimple. If it werent for that I probably wouldnt have noticed the increase in acne
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    This looks interesting. I am currently taking 4 Neovars 3 times daily. First week in... I will doing this for 6 weeks. Good job on the revamp! I'm always up for a great AN product!
    Awesome!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Well put cellar
    Although I am an AN rep, I have not tried the new NeoVar yet! So, some of these things are sometimes not as easy (no allusions to EasyEJL!) and obvious as they seem at first sight. But, I get the drift!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%

Uh, I just saw this, how'd I miss it? I will be trying this, it appeals to me much more than the old version.
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    I like it with 2 cups of oats and a cup of blueberries.
    I need to try that. With the banana you get more straight glucose and not so much fructose. I now have some of Avant's Supercarb too, so I need to experiment with that and WMS just to round out the picture maybe its time to end my ckd and go on a bulk
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

i see like everyone is a tester here, cept me of course...
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

hehehehe no, there were only about 7 people
  14. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%

Correct, only 7 or 8 forum members were offered beta testing. We ran some behind the scenes betas down at headquarters among the athletes there.

As for the possibility of test increases, I think 2 testers reported it, and after bumpin my dosage up to 3 and 3, I too have noticed an increase. note that I have been coupling the Neovar with RPM. I've put on some weight in the last couple weeks with no noticeable fat gains. I plan to alter my diet while continuing on this stack for a cut.

P.S.~ The old Neovar usually gave me GI issues at anything over 2 caps a dose.
    Dosing 3 and 3 currently with this formula has given NO similar GI side effects. VERY NICE!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I love NeoVar 2.0
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%

I keep looking out the window in the hopes that UPS is here with my box o joy
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

Correct, only 7 or 8 forum members were offered beta testing. We ran some behind the scenes betas down at headquarters among the athletes there.

As for the possibility of test increases, I think 2 testers reported it, and after bumpin my dosage up to 3 and 3, I too have noticed an increase. note that I have been coupling the Neovar with RPM. I've put on some weight in the last couple weeks with no noticeable fat gains. I plan to alter my diet while continuing on this stack for a cut.

P.S.~ The old Neovar usually gave me GI issues at anything over 2 caps a dose.
    Dosing 3 and 3 currently with this formula has given NO similar GI side effects. VERY NICE!

Well I'm glad I was one of the lucky few.

What do you think is contributing to the test increase?

I was happy that I had absolutely NO GI issues whatsoever at any dose.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yea I need more. I did have about 10caps in my baseball bag (I dont know why/how) so I took 5caps in the morning and then about 5hrs later I had my 2nd meal of the day and boom!!!! Increased fullness about 15mintues after a turkey and cheese bagel sandwich with an apple. I then proceeded to go 2-3 with 2 2B's and 4 RBI's, coincidence? I think not

Then I popped my other 5 caps after the game and before Old Country Buffet.......yea I ate almost a whole trey of stuffing to myself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Thankfully for me, I have had no GI distress with the original formula, even at 12 caps per day.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

Thankfully for me, I have had no GI distress with the original formula, even at 12 caps per day.
    Same experience, too.
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%

it was never the volume for me, so much as timing + amount of carbs that in conjunction would cause the "run for the border". if I got in enough complex carbs soon enough it was fine with neovar 1.0, but if i waited too long or didn't have enough it could be an issue. With neovar 2.0 I took 6 and accidentally only had 18g of carbs within that next hour, and no problems bathroom wise, even tho i was hypoglycemic
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.19%

I never tried the first version due to me already taking rhodiola, creatine (not cee) and corosolic acid/banaba on their own or in other supplements, but this new formula looks much more "advanced" and I will certainly be trying a bottle when it comes out.
  23. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%

Don't be discouraged

Quote Originally Posted by sizzzle9 View Post
    i see like everyone is a tester here, cept me of course...

ummmm.... no offense, but you have 52 posts and you joined last month. You have to get better established before any company is going to give you products to test.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

did i win?
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

ummmm.... no offense, but you have 52 posts and you joined last month. You have to get better established before any company is going to give you products to test.
    I can understand about just joining, but if someone has to have 1200 post a month to have "board cred," then I'll just stay where I'm at. People deserve chances; but it looks as if the same people are always testing/logging from sponsors. Hell, more power to them!
  26. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    did i win?
  27. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%

I can understand about just joining, but if someone has to have 1200 post a month to have "board cred," then I'll just stay where I'm at. People deserve chances; but it looks as if the same people are always testing/logging from sponsors. Hell, more power to them!
    Iron,

Getting established doesn't mean having 1000's of posts. it refers to giving companies a sense that you could be a trustworthy person in some fashion or another. Quality of posts is another indicator of this.

The same people seem to test because companies know they are members here who stick around.... not pop in for a free bottle and run.
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Lan, don't get me wrong, I understand the logic behind your statement. I would not want to give something to someone just to have them take off and be out of money.

I am disputing the fact that you said, "you only have 52 post." No big deal, really. I just want to see different people logging things. It gets old when every search comes up with the same person saying the same over and over, even if the product is different.

I'm looking forward to buying the new version. I am a huge fan of the original!

Best to you!
    Iron,

Getting established doesn't mean having 1000's of posts. it refers to giving companies a sense that you could be a trustworthy person in some fashion or another. Quality of posts is another indicator of this.

The same people seem to test because companies know they are members here who stick around.... not pop in for a free bottle and run.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

**** my bad, i was just messin, i know i am no where near worthy to get the opp for a log. i was just sayin that as a joke mostly everyone on here has a bottle or has tried the new stuff and liked it. I am just excited to get the product when it comes out. My bad. posts dont show loyalty or anything along those lines also, sorry. I just found the site a month ago but that doesnt make me a retard until i get to a certain amount of posts.... Cant wait for the new product though
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.19%

Iron,

I rep on others boards, and usually what we are looking for in terms of an established member, is one who has reviewed other products, and logged products on their dime, proving their not jsut out for freebies.

Experience in sponsored logs is good, unsposored is even better.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

**** my bad, i was just messin, i know i am no where near worthy to get the opp for a log. i was just sayin that as a joke mostly everyone on here has a bottle or has tried the new stuff and liked it. I am just excited to get the product when it comes out. My bad. posts dont show loyalty or anything along those lines also, sorry. I just found the site a month ago but that doesnt make me a retard until i get to a certain amount of posts.... Cant wait for the new product though
    i wasn't offered a bottle to test, beta test or even alpha test........so, you aren't the only one!

32. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i wasn't offered a bottle to test, beta test or even alpha test........so, you aren't the only one!

we cant trust macey with bottles. He'll try to hide it in his troll cavee. MYYYYYYYY PREEEECIOUUSSS
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

i wasnt tryin to get a log opportunity i just was pointing out that the bulk of the posts on this thread were from testers. It was meant to be some humor, not a request to get some. My bad if u took it that way lanebane
  34. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%

i wasnt tryin to get a log opportunity i just was pointing out that the bulk of the posts on this thread were from testers. It was meant to be some humor, not a request to get some. My bad if u took it that way lanebane
    well thats the point of this thread. to allow testers to tell you what they experienced on the run of neovar.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

.ok
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

You are right that the bulk of the posters here had the opportunity to test the new NeoVar. One of the intentions of the thread was also to get those testers to report their feedback. I have posted here too, although I did not get a chance to test the product, so feel free to contribute your opinion here.

Lanbane did not mean to sound demeaning in any way. And you definitely should not feel you are not "worthy" to test Applied Nutriceuticals' products. At Applied Nutriceuticals, we value every single current or potential user of any of our products, irrespective of their forum seniority. Sometimes, demonstrating genuine interest in our products may qualify an individual as a potential tester, again, independent of forum seniority or depth of forum contribution. We are aware some of our regular product users may have registered in different forums long after their first AN-product experience. So, you are not only welcome to continue to fully participate in this thread without any complexes, you are also worthy to try any of our products. This is, no doubt, the sense in which Lanbane meant it, too.
  37. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%

Strategic and Latspread sum it up above man..... I didn't mean any offense by my statement,and re-reading it I suppose it could be taken as harsh.
    I get daily PM's and emails from people who want to test products and/or log them. Naturally, we have to be selective. 100's of members come and go here every day, and a core group have maintained a presence that other members can rely on them sustaining.

1000's of posts are not needed, posts as in-depth as Strategicmove's are not needed. Just a portrayal of yourself as a contributing citizen to the great United Forums of Bobo.

Your interest in our product line will make you a natural selection to test future products and even log current products. Sorry if my post came across negatively

Ok, back to Neovar.............
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

o no i know u werent meaning to be offensive in ur post. i just didnt want something dumb like that to be such a big deal on a thread meant for something else. Its all good

How long have testers been testing this recomp approximately and when should results start showing up?
  39. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%

I only got one bottle and since I toyed with dosing it probably lasted under a month
  40. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%

The forums members have tested it for around a month or so.... testers before that tested a couple different variations over the month or so previous to that.

Users can usually feel a difference after a single dosing, but won't feel the full effects for at least a few days of consistent use.

Similar Forum Threads

1. m-lmg & Epi stack completed and reviewed
    By Died4nothing in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 02:06 PM
  2. Completed my pct now experiencing rebound, what do i do?
    By linkems in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 06:44 PM
  3. SizeOn vs. Clout vs. NeoVar Comp'd - All Reviewed
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 03:22 PM
  4. Gyno after completed pct???
    By Deggial in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 10:26 AM
  5. Cycle Completed - My results