Neovar has completed it's Re-comp!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL;
    Ha! you were wrong. Dirk slid 2 small bottles into the box that arrived today!!...
    You are apparently doing your best to rub this in! Some of us did not even get a chance to test the product any you are getting extras on top of the previous stash!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. I think it was for the baby, so he can do better nutrient partitioning
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Paging other beta testers.....
    I have not visited the forum for some time now, so I had no idea this this thread existed. I was one of the testers for this product (thanks for selecting me!!!) Here is my update. I just finished my bottle of the new neovar last week. I took four capsules twice per day. Once in the morning with a 40 gram protien shake and 1 cup of oatmeal. I took my second dose post workout with a 40 gram protein shake and a bagel or some pasta or some similar carb source.

The first few days of taking the product (8 caps in one dose as directed) caused me some stomach problems. I then switched to two doses of four caps per day. The stomach discomfort continued for another day or so, then it subsided.

I had a nice even strength gain from this product. I also had phenomenal pumps!!! My wife saw me come out of the garage (that's where I have my home gym set up) one evenining and said "your pump is ridiculous, that stuff you are taking seems to be working." The pumps never seemed to completely go away. I don't own a scale so I can't say if I gained any weight or not. However, I do think I look a bit leaner. Which is nice since I have not done any cardio in months, and have been hitting the doritos more than I should have.

Overall I loved the product.

4. Mmmmm.... Doritos.......

5. vegetarian doritos...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    vegetarian doritos...
    Hey i got some new ink.

7. Ooooh what did you get? I'm so close to donating blood again that I think i'll wait and hit my 1 gallon mark, then get some more

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ooooh what did you get? I'm so close to donating blood again that I think i'll wait and hit my 1 gallon mark, then get some more

Here it is. It represents me and my three kids. The photo is not the best, it washes out the color a bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

9. nice! speaking of kids, I had my 3rd last week

Congratulations EasyEJL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some pics in that thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nice! speaking of kids, I had my 3rd last week

Congratulations EasyEJL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some pics in that thread
    Congratulations!! We just had our third in February.

11. Nice fricken Tat man! That is bad ass! I like the adult tiger best, fricken wicked man!

Easy, congrats buddy!

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Nice fricken Tat man! That is bad ass! I like the adult tiger best, fricken wicked man!

Easy, congrats buddy!
    Thanks!! The photo truly does not do it justice. For anyone ever coming to Oregon, they should check Ryan Bollinger at evolved ink tattoo. The guy is only 22, but he is just incredible.

13. I got this strange feeling that the moment draws near...........

14. tell us about da money!
  15. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I got this strange feeling that the moment draws near...........

NeoVar Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings per Container: 240
    Amount Per Capsule 750mg
    PCr-Mono Matrix Proprietary Blend 646mg
    Phosphocreatine
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Glucovar/Adenylate Cyclase Sensitization Complex
    Proprietary Blend 104mg
    Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa 1% Corosolic Acid)
    Gymnema Sylvestra (75% Extract)
    D-Pinitol
    Bioperine (95% - 98% Piperine)

NeoVar Inactive Ingredients:
    Gelatin, Candurin Silver Fine, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1

NeoVar Suggested Use
    Body Weight / (lbs) Divided Doses(2x a day)
    up to 150 3 caps (6 daily)
    200 4 caps (8 daily)
    250 5 caps (10 daily

16. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    NeoVar Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings per Container: 240
    Amount Per Capsule 750mg
    PCr-Mono Matrix Proprietary Blend 646mg
    Phosphocreatine
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Glucovar/Adenylate Cyclase Sensitization Complex
    Proprietary Blend 104mg
    Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa 1% Corosolic Acid)
    Gymnema Sylvestra (75% Extract)
    D-Pinitol
    Bioperine (95% - 98% Piperine)

NeoVar Inactive Ingredients:
    Gelatin, Candurin Silver Fine, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1

NeoVar Suggested Use
    Body Weight / (lbs) Divided Doses(2x a day)
    up to 150 3 caps (6 daily)
    200 4 caps (8 daily)
    250 5 caps (10 daily
    Nice! I'm 6'8" about 237 lbs. Do you think I will be able to get away dosing 10 / day? (So I could stretch the bottle a month)

Edit, whoa nevermind! I could have sworn the dosage was changed from what I read this morning. I read 250 lbs at 12 caps / day. Anyway, this is much better!

17. I noticed one site has this up. I wonder when Nutra will carry this. I'm finishing the first edition now, so I want to see how the new one compares. I see the package has changed and the pills are now Gold.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I noticed one site has this up. I wonder when Nutra will carry this. I'm finishing the first edition now, so I want to see how the new one compares. I see the package has changed and the pills are now Gold.
    o that sounds nice...they should update the package on the AN site then because they have the updated FAQ on their but still a pic of the old bottle. I hope nutra gets this soon
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  19. Thumbs up To be honest!

Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Nice! I'm 6'8" about 237 lbs. Do you think I will be able to get away dosing 10 / day? (So I could stretch the bottle a month)

Edit, whoa nevermind! I could have sworn the dosage was changed from what I read this morning. I read 250 lbs at 12 caps / day. Anyway, this is much better!
    If you want to be economical, you can get away with taking 8 caps a day, which would give you exactly 30 days of use. I personally do this and still get effective results and I'm 6'4" 275 lbs. Or you could even do the 12 on and 8 off approach. On training days take 12 caps (I do a dosing protocol as follows: 2 upon waking prior to breakfast, 4 before pre-workout meal, 4 before post-workout meal, and 2 prior to going to bed.). On Off days take 8 caps (2-3-3). Thats all I got for now. If you feel you need anymore questions answered please don't hesitate to ask, or pm me.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

20. Bring it on!

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Bring it on!
    We're almost there! The countdown ticks away...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

22. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    If you want to be economical, you can get away with taking 8 caps a day, which would give you exactly 30 days of use. I personally do this and still get effective results and I'm 6'4" 275 lbs. Or you could even do the 12 on and 8 off approach. On training days take 12 caps (I do a dosing protocol as follows: 2 upon waking prior to breakfast, 4 before pre-workout meal, 4 before post-workout meal, and 2 prior to going to bed.). On Off days take 8 caps (2-3-3). Thats all I got for now. If you feel you need anymore questions answered please don't hesitate to ask, or pm me.

Cheers!
    Awesome. I like the dosing protocol. I will also be running Anabolic Pump along side this. Do you think I should dose the 2 separate from each other? I was thinking:

Breakfast (6:30 AM) : 4 Neovar

Lunch (12:00 PM) : 1 AP

Pre-workout (6:30 PM): 4 Neovar

Post-workout / Dinner (8:30 PM): 1 AP

23. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Awesome. I like the dosing protocol. I will also be running Anabolic Pump along side this. Do you think I should dose the 2 separate from each other? I was thinking:

Breakfast (6:30 AM) : 4 Neovar

Lunch (12:00 PM) : 1 AP

Pre-workout (6:30 PM): 4 Neovar

Post-workout / Dinner (8:30 PM): 1 AP

sounds pretty good. That would be how I would run it if I started using my AP. Neovar is awesome on a cut or bulk. Recently made a transition from bulk phase to cut phase, I must say I am extremely impressed with the way stacking some basic supps can do for you. Neovar 2.0 + green tea +sesamin oil for a cut, neovar+drive for bulk/cut. Speaking of neovar 2.0 im almost all out on my beta version! I need MORE!

In conclusion, AN team has come up with some stellar products in terms of cut/bulk. The addition of drive to a bulk for a bulk helps you keep lean and increases strength a bit. Addition of neovar helps to utilize carbohydrates effectively as well as transport creatine. I wonder if dirk would send me some more 2.0 (cough cough) so I can stack it with the 400+ capsules of Drive I have .

Oh one more thing, if your on a cut and you take a large load of the carbs in the morning, it would be a good idea in my opinion to do both AP dose and neovar dose. I find neovar a cool supp but I think the purpose it serves for repartitoning isnt nearly as strong as AP.

24. Neovar is GO!!!!

First run got snatched up and was gone on day one.

Currently wrapping up production of a ton more. It's gonna be tough to keep up with this.

240 caps (minimum 30 day supply..... I stretch it to 45 days) priced in the mid $20's........ all I can say is Good Luck Dirk when it comes to getting any sleep anytime soon!!!!!!!!!

25. P.S.~ Let NP know you want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 03:20 AM
  2. body re-comp cycle...
    By t_dot_porkchop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 12:25 AM
  3. Reverse Anorexia, who else has got it?
    By baham99 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 05:05 PM