Neovar has completed it's Re-comp!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

  1. I may try it again with more carbs, some being WMS for fast digestion i'm a sucker for punishment

    its anabolic and a colon cleanser!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I may try it again with more carbs, some being WMS for fast digestion i'm a sucker for punishment

    its anabolic and a colon cleanser!
    Somehow I already knew this.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   
       


  3. oh! LOL

  4. woo woo
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  5. bow chicka bow wow..... I wait wrong thread!
    •   
       

  6. Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. Does NeoVar HAVE to be taken with carbs? And if it absolutely has to be accompanied by carb ingestion what is the least amount that can used while still maintaining maximum efficiency of NeoVar?

    Thanks

    Jonesie

  8. I was able to use neovar recomp on a cut at around 30g carbs with each dose and I lost a good amount of fat.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  9. you may be able to even go a little lower than that, but you'll have to try it and see how you feel

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7 View Post
    Does NeoVar HAVE to be taken with carbs? And if it absolutely has to be accompanied by carb ingestion what is the least amount that can used while still maintaining maximum efficiency of NeoVar?

    Thanks

    Jonesie
    Honestly bud...you can lean out using NeoVar if your on a low carb diet. Just ingest a decent mixture of fibrous simple and complex carbs with your two doses (pre and post workout) and then low carb it with your other meals. By all means you really do not want to take NeoVar: Recomped and that not ingest any carbs...it has tendency to sneak up on you and give you that "feed me" feeling and cause heartburn....in my experience.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Honestly bud...you can lean out using NeoVar if your on a low carb diet. Just ingest a decent mixture of fibrous simple and complex carbs with your two doses (pre and post workout) and then low carb it with your other meals. By all means you really do not want to take NeoVar: Recomped and that not ingest any carbs...it has tendency to sneak up on you and give you that "feed me" feeling and cause heartburn....in my experience.

    Cheers!
    Yea I took 5 and forgot to eat because I got caught up with school work. 45min went by and I was starving, I had my brown rice and chicken meal and then a whole box of cookie crisp.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yea I took 5 and forgot to eat because I got caught up with school work. 45min went by and I was starving, I had my brown rice and chicken meal and then a whole box of cookie crisp.
    Don't make it a habit, DW!

  13. cookie crisps AH so good
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Don't make it a habit, DW!
    Yea thats what has attributed to my quest for abs
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Exactly the answer(s) I was looking for.

    Thank you gents.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m-lmg & Epi stack completed and reviewed
    By Died4nothing in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 01:06 PM
  2. Completed my pct now experiencing rebound, what do i do?
    By linkems in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 05:44 PM
  3. SizeOn vs. Clout vs. NeoVar Comp'd - All Reviewed
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 02:22 PM
  4. Gyno after completed pct???
    By Deggial in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 09:26 AM
  5. Cycle Completed - My results
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 12:49 AM
Log in
Log in