Armed Forces Bodybuilding show in Iraq
- 04-14-2008, 09:55 AM
- 04-14-2008, 09:57 AM
- 04-14-2008, 10:07 AM
Trying to decide between GUTHealth and NOxidant. Any preferences?Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
04-14-2008, 10:14 AM
04-15-2008, 08:22 AM
i like korea, i hate osan
i wouldnt let the supervision here run my sons daycare
they truly do ruin a great experience
plus being away from the wife and kid has taken its toll
toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
04-15-2008, 08:56 AM
04-15-2008, 11:04 AM
04-15-2008, 11:30 AM
Damn.. this was a great idea looking for sponsors on here. I wish I would have thought of that when I setup a powerlifting competition in the green zone.
Ah good times.
The Historic PES Legend
04-15-2008, 11:41 AM
04-16-2008, 03:02 PM
Man, they didnt have anything like this set up over there back in early to mid 03. Haha.
Awesome that you guys are setting this up, and that some of the companies are willing to help out.
Dsade, Id say go with the guthealth! I can still remember those 2-1/2 tons rolling up with buckets of food, and as bad as it was, you are still stoked because it means you can put away that MRE. Haha, nah, I know they have nice chow halls set up over there now and all, but it cant be all that good anyway. Help em out with some GUTHealth.
04-17-2008, 02:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By risktaker in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2010, 11:31 PM
- By lutherblsstt in forum PoliticsReplies: 84Last Post: 07-29-2009, 03:32 PM
- By BigRedTank17 in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2009, 11:56 PM
- By wranglergirl in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2005, 02:09 PM
- By db682 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2003, 07:15 PM