Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION
Forum Promo
Athletic Edge Nutrition Forums - Powered by vBulletin

We are PLEASED to announce that the AEN FORUM is up and running. If you are a AEN supporter, or are just interested in learning more about our brand, there are many advantages in joining up. Periodically, we will be offering some very generous product promotions, there will be research updates, pre-sales of our latest products available to you first and the most up to date new product information and news on AEN. All of our current articles will be posted.

Please sign up and start a thread related to AEN in which ever appropriate section(using your AM screename is preferred) . Some examples are as follow: product feedback/review(can be copied pasted from AM if you've already done one), what you would like to see from us in the future, how we could improve. ect.ect.

We will choose 10 of out favorite threads as winners, who will receive the NEW and improved flavored IntrAbolic that will be available in 2-4 weeks.

This year is kicking off to be a great year and we would very much like you all to join in for the ride!!

:djparty:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been there done that :rolleyes: :D

its got some good discussion over there already

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In on AEN goodness on 3 different forums :).

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
A couple familiar faces. :cheers::rasp:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sweet cant wait to get some old intrabolic worked great

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Already registered, got to come up with some better topics though, I want some interabolic

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:eek: :D :cheers: :dance:

very nice. PM sent and i really appreciate it and look forward to reviewing the updated flavor!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
aww can another brother get some love?? haha jp i want to try the new flavor

:whiner: Joking, congrads, your log put you in the winners circle. PM me your addy at the AEN forum :head:

:saw:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I am going to have to beg for this, congrats to everyone else lol.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm in...

I definitely think this is great timing for you guys, I predict you will be one of the next big names (at least among the hardcore) and it's exciting to see what you have coming in the future!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I'm in...

I definitely think this is great timing for you guys, I predict you will be one of the next big names (at least among the hardcore) and it's exciting to see what you have coming in the future!
Really appreciate your encouraging words. We try really hard to come out with both highly usefull and uniques supplements, that most importantly bring on great results.

We have a small but growing very quickly group of loyal supporters and we have alot of projects planned for this year and onward.

IntraXCell was the first beta-alanine product of its kind,launching in 06 and contributing greatly to the now exploding beta-alanine category. IntrAbolic is already been viewed as the defining intra-workout supplement with us putting alot of work into building the intra-workout category. Two of our three products are category defining or creating and that's a pretty good record I would say, especially for a small company..for now :) And we have two more interesting/exciting projects in the pipline.

We also look to have more research done on our products!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks like fun...have yet to try ANYTHING from AEN!!

Siciliana 1

Siciliana 1

Awards
Do you guys offer free samples of this product? If so, how can I get some, I dont want to take anything that will make me lose my chest,lol...

Siciliana 1

Siciliana 1

Awards
Just read her long on bb.com, pretty good, I need to be a tester next time...

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys offer free samples of this product? If so, how can I get some, I dont want to take anything that will make me lose my chest,lol...
At this time we do not have samples sadly, but hopefully will have some more made in a coupe months. Keep an eye out in the NEWS section of our forum to know when we will have them back!

And don't worry, none of our products will make you lose your chest, actually on the contrary!!:icon_lol::bruce3:

Siciliana 1

Siciliana 1

Awards
Thank you very much, that was a main concern of mine,lol...

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
The Eagle has landed.

Congrads to Eagle, he is our last winner of this promotion!

:djparty:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome congrats eagle! youll love it!