Whats that i hear? 5 bottles of MMV2 were giving away for logs!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Whats that i hear? 5 bottles of MMV2 were giving away for logs!

Alright guys we have 5 bottles of MMV2 were giving away for sponsored log!

The Androsterone in Methyl Masterdrol is the best prohormone to convert to Stanolone. It is the 3b isomer which is superior for a prohormone and makes Methyl Masterdrol V2 the best prohormone on the market for strength gains. It is not a mass monster, but it is intended to help people lean out and put on some size while giving crazy strength and aggression in the gym.

We are looking for people to run a full stack 3 caps per day for 30 days

Candidates are:

Men over 21
    Men that want to increase strength and aggression.
    Men that have a solid diet and plan for gaining muscle.

Methyl Masterdrol contains a mix of Androsterone (both the 3b and 3a isomers, but way more 3b isomer than the 3a, which I think converts at a much higher rate)

If you have all the necessary requirements down which are stated above throw urself into the pot!

Now my personal opinion is this stuff is on par with winny with better strength gains. I looked dry, vascular, aggression was up and i enjoyed every minute of being on it! So lets have at it guys!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.47%

Nice, good luck to all, too bad im not 21 =(
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

I guess I'll throw myself into the fire
    I'm 32 5'10 216 experienced lifter not loger but I'll try pics and all that, I was a big fan of m5aa, if this is as good that'd be kool, hopefully it's better.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.18%

Looks pretty sweet

I believe that I would be a good candidate for this log.

I have never tried any LG products before.

I would be willing to conform to the recommended dosages you set up. I would also be willing to drop all other supplements that I am taking so I can run the MM v2 solo for true and honest results. The expected results you describe are exactly what my current goals are (strength increase and possibly mass) So, I do believe I would be a perfect fit. I will definitely run a daily detailed log with my honest opinion of my daily progress from this stack(I have plenty of time!). I am currently running a log on 11oxo ( 11oxo log ) if you want to check it out. I am also reviewing some All The Whey samples from marcus@ATW ( All The Whey samples ) if you want to check that out. I would also be willing to post before and after pics.

Thanks for the consideration bro
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

Ok, I'm out.. It's a little vague to 'recommend PCT for your safety' when giving out a PH instead of even recommending their own LG Formadrol PCT product.. It's as if that wouldn't suffice ..
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

When would the log need to start? And what restrictions would there be on "other stuff" supplement wise
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.77%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    When would the log need to start? And what restrictions would there be on "other stuff" supplement wise
    Yeah, what he said! PCT recommended after 30 days??
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

hmmmmmm
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    Yeah, what he said! PCT recommended after 30 days??
    also wondering about the PCT ..
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.5%

I'm in

57 yr old bber...always looking for ways to up the test

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

The Androsterone in Methyl Masterdrol is the best prohormone to convert to Stanolone. It is the 3b isomer which is superior for a prohormone and makes Methyl Masterdrol V2 the best prohormone on the market for strength gains. It is not a mass monster, but it is intended to help people lean out and put on some size while giving crazy strength and aggression in the gym.

Candidates are:

Men over 21

Methyl Masterdrol contains a mix of Androsterone (both the 3b and 3a isomers, but way more 3b isomer than the 3a, which I think converts at a much higher rate)

If you have all the necessary requirements down which are stated above throw urself into the pot!

Now my personal opinion is this stuff is on par with winny with better strength gains. I looked dry, vascular, aggression was up and i enjoyed every minute of being on it! So lets have at it guys!
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm 24 and train seven days a week. Five days include some form of weights and six of the seven days include cardio. I am currently looking to cut up a little more as I am training for my first Xterra event in june. I would be happy to do a detailed log as it would be my first log. I am currently finishing up my second bottle of PSARM and have greatly enjoyed it!
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Let me run this by Eric. Im pretty sure the log would need to start right away but im not sure about other stuff. Probly nothing to crazy or atleast things you have been on so you know what is happening is MMV2 or not.

Also PCT is recommended for your safety.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.9%

Hell, why not. I'm game. DistilledWater got me hooked on pSARM so I truly, 100%, totally & completely love LG. I swear, pSARM is like my magic candy. It'd be great to give another one of LG's products a shot and be able to give you guys some more good feedback. I either want to cut or do a cycle before I leave for the summer, so this would be a great way for me to get that last cycle in.
    Goals: Bigger/Leaner
    Diet: On spot

(oh, would it be okay if I keep my trusty pSARM while on this? j/k - but I love my pSARM)
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hey, im down...

stay hard and vascular and up the lbm

diet is good, could be better. training is on point.

never tried a LG product.
  15. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    hmmmmmm

Throw ur app in bruv!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Piston Pump can't test.....unless he lets us come live in Hawaii....for free
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Throw ur app in bruv!
    love too but i think my customs may nab it, rather you guys get some people to actually test it, not have it sit in customs. =)

thanks though, great opportunity.
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%

No problem bro! Piston you live in hawaii? Man lemme stay with you for about a week!
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I would be willing to try it...However I really don't know what it is exactly....So it would be hard for me to justify injesting it.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

There is a thread in the Supplement section explaining the active in MMv2 a little better. And there is a thread in the LG Sciences section giving a little bit more info on MMv2.

The Androsterone Thread

Methyl Masterdrol V2 - Why it works...

Hope that helps.

Norwegian, FYI, I ran MMv2 with only Formadrol afterwards and had no crash nor ill side affects. I'm hopefully getting some bloodwork done soon and I'll toss those values out in the LG section if I get a chance. I'm not suggesting that as a normal procedure for people, but just giving you a heads up.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Candidates are:

Men over 21

too bad im not 21 good luck to others though!!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post

Norwegian, FYI, I ran MMv2 with only Formadrol afterwards and had no crash nor ill side affects. I'm hopefully getting some bloodwork done soon and I'll toss those values out in the LG section if I get a chance. I'm not suggesting that as a normal procedure for people, but just giving you a heads up.
    Nabisco, it was just a remark on the fact that 5 testers are needed for a pro hormone and no PCT is initially suggested nor a part of the stack.

I was just dumbfounded that Formadrol (since it's an LG PCT product) was not initially mentioned as a recommendation in the first post advertising the product.

[I do not doubt Formadrol's efficiency by any means, btw. I've personally been interested in testing out that product, myself.]

BTW, how did the MMv2 work out for ya?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.6%

Wow this is an awesome opportunity being presented by LG to who ever is selected. Good luck on the apps fellas.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    There is a thread in the Supplement section explaining the active in MMv2 a little better. And there is a thread in the LG Sciences section giving a little bit more info on MMv2.

The Androsterone Thread

Methyl Masterdrol V2 - Why it works...

Hope that helps.

Very helpful Nabs! Now I really wanna get picked!
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My apologies then Norwegian, I misunderstood your initial post then. But with your clarification, I am now up to speed . I would recommend anyone who gets chosen as a tester for this product have some form of mild PCT, whether its LG's product or another.

As far as my run of MMv2, I only did a three week course for my own reasons (Libido was lacking, and desire to hit the weights was lagging). So MMv2 gave me a lot of added focus/aggression towards the weights, definitely "stoked the fires" so to speak (which the gf appreciated ), and helped lean me out while gaining strength. So for the purpose I was using it for, it did quite well. I'm sure if I used it for even longer (4-6 weeks) things would have been even better and more noticeable.

Good luck to all the gents that get chosen as testers.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

I would be interested to test the product.

I am 29, and have 7 years of training under my belt. I just returned to lifting 3 months ago after a long layoff. Upon starting training my bodyweight was at 255 at 6'1.7", and now it is at 268. Obviously not all of the weight gain is muscle, since I have increased my water intake to 1 gallon daily, and I have gained some fat (I am an endo/meso, easy to build muscle and easy to gain fat). However, no less than half of my weight gain is from returning muscle.

I generally train 1 bodypart daily Monday through Friday:

Day 1 - Chest
    Day 2 - Legs
    Day 3 - Back
    Day 4 - Shoulders
    Day 5 - Biceps & Triceps

I would be good for this log not only because of my training experience, but also because of my work experience. My years as a detective writing police reports that could easily exceed over 100 pages would help immensely. Keeping a detailed log for you would be no problem. I would also be willing to take just your product as a standalone bodybuilding supplement. The only things I would take beside your product would be:

glucosamine/MSM
    Fish Oil 9-12 grams daily
    Vitamin C
    Multi Vitamin

Finally I haven't had anything resembling prohormone since Mark Mcgwire attributed his newfound size to andro.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Im in. im 25, and some of the previous cycles ive ran are halodrol and 19-nor. didnt get much out of the halo, but put on about 15lbs on the 19-nor. ive been training for quite a few years now. im 188lbs, 5,9 at about 14% body fat(if the machines are right)
  28. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%

Keep em coming guys, apps are looking good!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.19%

im in. age 22 weighted in at 190 today. about 5'8" bf approx 15%. packed on a little as im trying to gain. so this product work be what i need to add in the mix, im sure. workouts are intense, diet is alright. ive been taking pslin, so ive been eating crazy amounts of carbs. if need to be stand alone just let me know. if im chosen of course.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.16%

To bad on already on an intense cut stack...
  31. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

after reading what this is going to convert to i think i should step out. Ill be adding winstrol to my cycle and i dont think ill be needing anymore DHT.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.27%

I ran an unsponsored log already, but I can run a sponsored log at a higher dosage
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.19%

when are the loggers gonna be chosen?
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.99%

i'd be glad to log it, I am currently doing a weight loss contest at the gym and it would be nice to have something to help retain muscle/strength while cutting. I could update 5 or 6 times a week probably with lifts and diet, put up pictures every week or 2, and had my bf% taken last week and will again in about 5 weeks. only caveat is that if chosen I would like to be able to continue using sesamin and lipidfx (TTA)
  35. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    i'd be glad to log it, I am currently doing a weight loss contest at the gym and it would be nice to have something to help retain muscle/strength while cutting. I could update 5 or 6 times a week probably with lifts and diet, put up pictures every week or 2, and had my bf% taken last week and will again in about 5 weeks. only caveat is that if chosen I would like to be able to continue using sesamin and lipidfx (TTA)

I dont see a problem with that if chosen but ill run it by eric. Im not sure yet, E is gonna let me know when to choose them.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%

my app

I am a 27 year old US Marine currently station in Iraq where there is nothing else to do but workout and lift weights. I think that I would be a prime canidate for this trial!

Last edited by RLHunt; 03-23-2008 at 07:35 PM. Reason: spelling error
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.16%

Quote Originally Posted by RLHunt View Post
    I am a 27 year old US Marine currently station in Iraq where there is nothing else to do but workout and lift weights. I think that I would be a prime candiate for this trial!

lol talk about pricey shipping....
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%

shipping

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol talk about pricey shipping....
    Nah it is still like regular mail shipping prices!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

i would like to try it i am 6'1 285lbs and been working out for a year i was 332 when i started but i am at a stand still.. i am 38 years old
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.99%

I dont see a problem with that if chosen but ill run it by eric. Im not sure yet, E is gonna let me know when to choose them.
    awesome, thanks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: 3 bottles of MMV2 (Muscle Builders)
    By Gator Alum 03 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:25 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 06:24 PM
  3. We are giving away 100 bottles of Sustain Alpha -- FOR FREE!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 04:35 PM
  4. We are giving away 100 bottles of Sustain Alpha -- FOR FREE!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 09:41 PM