Whats that i hear? 5 bottles of MMV2 were giving away for logs!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys we have 5 bottles of MMV2 were giving away for sponsored log!

The Androsterone in Methyl Masterdrol is the best prohormone to convert to Stanolone. It is the 3b isomer which is superior for a prohormone and makes Methyl Masterdrol V2 the best prohormone on the market for strength gains. It is not a mass monster, but it is intended to help people lean out and put on some size while giving crazy strength and aggression in the gym.

We are looking for people to run a full stack – 3 caps per day for 30 days

Candidates are:

Men over 21
Men that want to increase strength and aggression.
Men that have a solid diet and plan for gaining muscle.

Methyl Masterdrol contains a mix of Androsterone (both the 3b and 3a isomers, but way more 3b isomer than the 3a, which I think converts at a much higher rate)

If you have all the necessary requirements down which are stated above throw urself into the pot!

Now my personal opinion is this stuff is on par with winny with better strength gains. I looked dry, vascular, aggression was up and i enjoyed every minute of being on it! So lets have at it guys!

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'll throw myself into the fire
I'm 32 5'10 216 experienced lifter not loger but I'll try pics and all that, I was a big fan of m5aa, if this is as good that'd be kool, hopefully it's better.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty sweet

I believe that I would be a good candidate for this log.

I have never tried any LG products before.

I would be willing to conform to the recommended dosages you set up. I would also be willing to drop all other supplements that I am taking so I can run the MM v2 solo for true and honest results. The expected results you describe are exactly what my current goals are (strength increase and possibly mass) So, I do believe I would be a perfect fit. I will definitely run a daily detailed log with my honest opinion of my daily progress from this stack(I have plenty of time!). I am currently running a log on 11oxo ( http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87881-11oxo-log.html ) if you want to check it out. I am also reviewing some All The Whey samples from marcus@ATW ( http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/88766-all-whey-samples.html ) if you want to check that out. I would also be willing to post before and after pics.

Thanks for the consideration bro

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm out.. It's a little vague to 'recommend PCT for your safety' when giving out a PH instead of even recommending their own LG Formadrol PCT product.. It's as if that wouldn't suffice ..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When would the log need to start? And what restrictions would there be on "other stuff" supplement wise

fitmike

fitmike

Awards
I'm in

57 yr old bber...always looking for ways to up the test

The Androsterone in Methyl Masterdrol is the best prohormone to convert to Stanolone. It is the 3b isomer which is superior for a prohormone and makes Methyl Masterdrol V2 the best prohormone on the market for strength gains. It is not a mass monster, but it is intended to help people lean out and put on some size while giving crazy strength and aggression in the gym.

Candidates are:

Men over 21

Methyl Masterdrol contains a mix of Androsterone (both the 3b and 3a isomers, but way more 3b isomer than the 3a, which I think converts at a much higher rate)

If you have all the necessary requirements down which are stated above throw urself into the pot!

Now my personal opinion is this stuff is on par with winny with better strength gains. I looked dry, vascular, aggression was up and i enjoyed every minute of being on it! So lets have at it guys!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I'm 24 and train seven days a week. Five days include some form of weights and six of the seven days include cardio. I am currently looking to cut up a little more as I am training for my first Xterra event in june. I would be happy to do a detailed log as it would be my first log. I am currently finishing up my second bottle of PSARM and have greatly enjoyed it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When would the log need to start? And what restrictions would there be on "other stuff" supplement wise
Let me run this by Eric. Im pretty sure the log would need to start right away but im not sure about other stuff. Probly nothing to crazy or atleast things you have been on so you know what is happening is MMV2 or not.

Also PCT is recommended for your safety.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Hell, why not. I'm game. DistilledWater got me hooked on pSARM so I truly, 100%, totally & completely love LG. I swear, pSARM is like my magic candy. It'd be great to give another one of LG's products a shot and be able to give you guys some more good feedback. I either want to cut or do a cycle before I leave for the summer, so this would be a great way for me to get that last cycle in.
Goals: Bigger/Leaner
Diet: On spot

(oh, would it be okay if I keep my trusty pSARM while on this? :) j/k - but I love my pSARM)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, im down...

stay hard and vascular and up the lbm

diet is good, could be better. training is on point.

never tried a LG product.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Throw ur app in bruv!
love too but i think my customs may nab it, rather you guys get some people to actually test it, not have it sit in customs. =)

thanks though, great opportunity.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem bro! Piston you live in hawaii? Man lemme stay with you for about a week! :lol:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be willing to try it...However I really don't know what it is exactly....So it would be hard for me to justify injesting it.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
There is a thread in the Supplement section explaining the active in MMv2 a little better. And there is a thread in the LG Sciences section giving a little bit more info on MMv2.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/89270-androsterone-thread.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/83164-methyl-masterdrol-v2.html

Hope that helps.

Norwegian, FYI, I ran MMv2 with only Formadrol afterwards and had no crash nor ill side affects. I'm hopefully getting some bloodwork done soon and I'll toss those values out in the LG section if I get a chance. I'm not suggesting that as a normal procedure for people, but just giving you a heads up.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Candidates are:

Men over 21

too bad im not 21 good luck to others though!!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Norwegian, FYI, I ran MMv2 with only Formadrol afterwards and had no crash nor ill side affects. I'm hopefully getting some bloodwork done soon and I'll toss those values out in the LG section if I get a chance. I'm not suggesting that as a normal procedure for people, but just giving you a heads up.
Nabisco, it was just a remark on the fact that 5 testers are needed for a pro hormone and no PCT is initially suggested nor a part of the stack.

I was just dumbfounded that Formadrol (since it's an LG PCT product) was not initially mentioned as a recommendation in the first post advertising the product.

[I do not doubt Formadrol's efficiency by any means, btw. I've personally been interested in testing out that product, myself.]

BTW, how did the MMv2 work out for ya?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Wow this is an awesome opportunity being presented by LG to who ever is selected. Good luck on the apps fellas.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
There is a thread in the Supplement section explaining the active in MMv2 a little better. And there is a thread in the LG Sciences section giving a little bit more info on MMv2.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/89270-androsterone-thread.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/83164-methyl-masterdrol-v2.html

Hope that helps.

Very helpful Nabs! Now I really wanna get picked!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
My apologies then Norwegian, I misunderstood your initial post then. But with your clarification, I am now up to speed :cheers:. I would recommend anyone who gets chosen as a tester for this product have some form of mild PCT, whether its LG's product or another.

As far as my run of MMv2, I only did a three week course for my own reasons (Libido was lacking, and desire to hit the weights was lagging). So MMv2 gave me a lot of added focus/aggression towards the weights, definitely "stoked the fires" so to speak (which the gf appreciated :thumbsup:), and helped lean me out while gaining strength. So for the purpose I was using it for, it did quite well. I'm sure if I used it for even longer (4-6 weeks) things would have been even better and more noticeable.

Good luck to all the gents that get chosen as testers.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested to test the product.

I am 29, and have 7 years of training under my belt. I just returned to lifting 3 months ago after a long layoff. Upon starting training my bodyweight was at 255 at 6'1.7", and now it is at 268. Obviously not all of the weight gain is muscle, since I have increased my water intake to 1 gallon daily, and I have gained some fat (I am an endo/meso, easy to build muscle and easy to gain fat). However, no less than half of my weight gain is from returning muscle.

I generally train 1 bodypart daily Monday through Friday:

Day 1 - Chest
Day 2 - Legs
Day 3 - Back
Day 4 - Shoulders
Day 5 - Biceps & Triceps

I would be good for this log not only because of my training experience, but also because of my work experience. My years as a detective writing police reports that could easily exceed over 100 pages would help immensely. Keeping a detailed log for you would be no problem. I would also be willing to take just your product as a standalone bodybuilding supplement. The only things I would take beside your product would be:

glucosamine/MSM
Fish Oil 9-12 grams daily
Vitamin C
Multi Vitamin

Finally I haven't had anything resembling prohormone since Mark Mcgwire attributed his newfound size to andro.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Im in. im 25, and some of the previous cycles ive ran are halodrol and 19-nor. didnt get much out of the halo, but put on about 15lbs on the 19-nor. ive been training for quite a few years now. im 188lbs, 5,9 at about 14% body fat(if the machines are right)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep em coming guys, apps are looking good!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
im in. age 22 weighted in at 190 today. about 5'8" bf approx 15%. packed on a little as im trying to gain. so this product work be what i need to add in the mix, im sure. workouts are intense, diet is alright. ive been taking pslin, so ive been eating crazy amounts of carbs. if need to be stand alone just let me know. if im chosen of course.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
To bad on already on an intense cut stack...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
after reading what this is going to convert to i think i should step out. Ill be adding winstrol to my cycle and i dont think ill be needing anymore DHT.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I ran an unsponsored log already, but I can run a sponsored log at a higher dosage :run:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i'd be glad to log it, I am currently doing a weight loss contest at the gym and it would be nice to have something to help retain muscle/strength while cutting. I could update 5 or 6 times a week probably with lifts and diet, put up pictures every week or 2, and had my bf% taken last week and will again in about 5 weeks. only caveat is that if chosen I would like to be able to continue using sesamin and lipidfx (TTA)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd be glad to log it, I am currently doing a weight loss contest at the gym and it would be nice to have something to help retain muscle/strength while cutting. I could update 5 or 6 times a week probably with lifts and diet, put up pictures every week or 2, and had my bf% taken last week and will again in about 5 weeks. only caveat is that if chosen I would like to be able to continue using sesamin and lipidfx (TTA)

I dont see a problem with that if chosen but ill run it by eric. Im not sure yet, E is gonna let me know when to choose them.

RLHunt

RLHunt

Awards
my app

I am a 27 year old US Marine currently station in Iraq where there is nothing else to do but workout and lift weights. I think that I would be a prime canidate for this trial!

:bow28:

Last edited:
boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I am a 27 year old US Marine currently station in Iraq where there is nothing else to do but workout and lift weights. I think that I would be a prime candiate for this trial!

:bow28:
lol talk about pricey shipping....

cajunforce

cajunforce

Awards
i would like to try it i am 6'1 285lbs and been working out for a year i was 332 when i started but i am at a stand still.. i am 38 years old

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
I'm interested for sure!

5'10" 165-170
ecto/very hard gainer

diet is good, but could be cleaner
training is spot on
current supps: Whey Protein, EAA's, Multi-V, Flax,
4-5 years training (2 years w/ good training, 1 1/2 years w/ a good diet)
PH experience: Andro several years ago (improperly), Havoc last year

14-15% body fat, mostly in midsection, pretty lean elsewhere.
Never logged on this site, but have done a Havoc Log on another site.

Let me know if there's anymore info you'd need.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Im interested!!!
Ive been looking for something to run but wasnt quite sure!!
My stats
5-11
235lbs

Ph experience: superdrol for 2 weeks (bad experience), andro, halodrol, bam

Current supplements: BCAA, fish oil, acetyl L carnitine, arginine, vit B, multi vitamin, protein

I workout 5 times a week, and do cardio 5 times a week
I include:
chest/tri
back/bi
shoulders/legs
I do cardio 5 times a week between 30 and 40 minutes a day

I eat 6 times a day, small meals, with alot of protein

Id be willing to log 5 to 6 times per week if i had the opportunity

Last edited:
JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
No Need To Look Any Further!!!

I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS HAVE USED A COUPLE DIFFERENT TIMES FOR 4-5 WEEK CYCLE BUT ITS BEEN A WHILE..I JUST GOT BACK INTO BODY BUILDING AGAIN IM 29 165 6'1 AN TRYING TO PUT ON AS MUCH MASS AS POSSIBLE I LOST ALL MY PRIOR GAINS BECAUSE OF WORK AND ALOT OF OTHER FACTORS ,BUT WITH 2 NEW KIDS ITS HARD TO SPEND EXTRA CASH ON SUPP'S..BUT IF I WAS TO SPEND, IT WOULD BE ON YOUR PRODUCT BECAUSE THEY DO WORK,SO PLEASE GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW PEOPLE WHAT KINDA RESULTS TO EXSPECT AFTER I SHOW MY LOG AN BEFORE AND AFTER PICS AFTER A 30 DAY CYCLE..THANKS:clean:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys i will be picking the 5 testers by tomorrow! So anyone who doesnt have there app. in get that bad boy in!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Candidates are:

Men over 21
I meet all of the above, and i'm interested. I'm in the final legs of a cut/recomp that has lasted the last 14 months. started at 245, and around 45% bodyfat @ 39 years old, having spent all the time from when I was 18 to then doing desk jobs, and basically 0 for exercise. Now i'm at 187 and around 15%, and in the final stretches. Current diet is a low calorie TKD, approx 1300 cals non workout days, 1600 workout days, with 200g protein minimal per day, roughly half from whole foods. Workout plan is a whole body high reps for the next 4 weeks 3x a week. 20 squats to failure @ 20 in each workout, varying exercises on other body parts.

I'm open as to what other supplementation i'm allowed to use, I definitely will be using moderately high fish oil, as well as other omega 3/6/9 sources. Outside of that normal fatburners plus fucoxanthin, rpm, neovar.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A lot of really good guys throwing up apps here. I really hope to see what is in store for these logs!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
**** if i just didnt get aswell log id hop on this :D good luck alll