Whats that i hear? 5 bottles of MMV2 were giving away for logs!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I would be interested to test the product.

I am 29, and have 7 years of training under my belt. I just returned to lifting 3 months ago after a long layoff. Upon starting training my bodyweight was at 255 at 6'1.7", and now it is at 268. Obviously not all of the weight gain is muscle, since I have increased my water intake to 1 gallon daily, and I have gained some fat (I am an endo/meso, easy to build muscle and easy to gain fat). However, no less than half of my weight gain is from returning muscle.

I generally train 1 bodypart daily Monday through Friday:

Day 1 - Chest
    Day 2 - Legs
    Day 3 - Back
    Day 4 - Shoulders
    Day 5 - Biceps & Triceps

I would be good for this log not only because of my training experience, but also because of my work experience. My years as a detective writing police reports that could easily exceed over 100 pages would help immensely. Keeping a detailed log for you would be no problem. I would also be willing to take just your product as a standalone bodybuilding supplement. The only things I would take beside your product would be:

glucosamine/MSM
    Fish Oil 9-12 grams daily
    Vitamin C
    Multi Vitamin

Finally I haven't had anything resembling prohormone since Mark Mcgwire attributed his newfound size to andro.

2. Im in. im 25, and some of the previous cycles ive ran are halodrol and 19-nor. didnt get much out of the halo, but put on about 15lbs on the 19-nor. ive been training for quite a few years now. im 188lbs, 5,9 at about 14% body fat(if the machines are right)
    •   

3. Keep em coming guys, apps are looking good!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. im in. age 22 weighted in at 190 today. about 5'8" bf approx 15%. packed on a little as im trying to gain. so this product work be what i need to add in the mix, im sure. workouts are intense, diet is alright. ive been taking pslin, so ive been eating crazy amounts of carbs. if need to be stand alone just let me know. if im chosen of course.

5. To bad on already on an intense cut stack...
    •   

6. after reading what this is going to convert to i think i should step out. Ill be adding winstrol to my cycle and i dont think ill be needing anymore DHT.

7. I ran an unsponsored log already, but I can run a sponsored log at a higher dosage

8. when are the loggers gonna be chosen?

9. i'd be glad to log it, I am currently doing a weight loss contest at the gym and it would be nice to have something to help retain muscle/strength while cutting. I could update 5 or 6 times a week probably with lifts and diet, put up pictures every week or 2, and had my bf% taken last week and will again in about 5 weeks. only caveat is that if chosen I would like to be able to continue using sesamin and lipidfx (TTA)

10. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    i'd be glad to log it, I am currently doing a weight loss contest at the gym and it would be nice to have something to help retain muscle/strength while cutting. I could update 5 or 6 times a week probably with lifts and diet, put up pictures every week or 2, and had my bf% taken last week and will again in about 5 weeks. only caveat is that if chosen I would like to be able to continue using sesamin and lipidfx (TTA)

I dont see a problem with that if chosen but ill run it by eric. Im not sure yet, E is gonna let me know when to choose them.
  11. my app

I am a 27 year old US Marine currently station in Iraq where there is nothing else to do but workout and lift weights. I think that I would be a prime canidate for this trial!

Last edited by RLHunt; 03-23-2008 at 06:35 PM. Reason: spelling error

12. Quote Originally Posted by RLHunt View Post
    I am a 27 year old US Marine currently station in Iraq where there is nothing else to do but workout and lift weights. I think that I would be a prime candiate for this trial!

lol talk about pricey shipping....
  13. shipping

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol talk about pricey shipping....
    Nah it is still like regular mail shipping prices!

14. i would like to try it i am 6'1 285lbs and been working out for a year i was 332 when i started but i am at a stand still.. i am 38 years old

15. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I dont see a problem with that if chosen but ill run it by eric. Im not sure yet, E is gonna let me know when to choose them.
    awesome, thanks!

16. I'm interested for sure!

5'10" 165-170
    ecto/very hard gainer

diet is good, but could be cleaner
    training is spot on
    current supps: Whey Protein, EAA's, Multi-V, Flax,
    4-5 years training (2 years w/ good training, 1 1/2 years w/ a good diet)
    PH experience: Andro several years ago (improperly), Havoc last year

14-15% body fat, mostly in midsection, pretty lean elsewhere.
    Never logged on this site, but have done a Havoc Log on another site.

Let me know if there's anymore info you'd need.

17. Im interested!!!
    Ive been looking for something to run but wasnt quite sure!!
    My stats
    5-11
    235lbs

Ph experience: superdrol for 2 weeks (bad experience), andro, halodrol, bam

Current supplements: BCAA, fish oil, acetyl L carnitine, arginine, vit B, multi vitamin, protein

I workout 5 times a week, and do cardio 5 times a week
    I include:
    chest/tri
    back/bi
    shoulders/legs
    I do cardio 5 times a week between 30 and 40 minutes a day

I eat 6 times a day, small meals, with alot of protein

Id be willing to log 5 to 6 times per week if i had the opportunity
    Last edited by BoSox36; 03-24-2008 at 09:52 AM. Reason: forgot to add something
  18. No Need To Look Any Further!!!

I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS HAVE USED A COUPLE DIFFERENT TIMES FOR 4-5 WEEK CYCLE BUT ITS BEEN A WHILE..I JUST GOT BACK INTO BODY BUILDING AGAIN IM 29 165 6'1 AN TRYING TO PUT ON AS MUCH MASS AS POSSIBLE I LOST ALL MY PRIOR GAINS BECAUSE OF WORK AND ALOT OF OTHER FACTORS ,BUT WITH 2 NEW KIDS ITS HARD TO SPEND EXTRA CASH ON SUPP'S..BUT IF I WAS TO SPEND, IT WOULD BE ON YOUR PRODUCT BECAUSE THEY DO WORK,SO PLEASE GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW PEOPLE WHAT KINDA RESULTS TO EXSPECT AFTER I SHOW MY LOG AN BEFORE AND AFTER PICS AFTER A 30 DAY CYCLE..THANKS:clean:

19. Ok guys i will be picking the 5 testers by tomorrow! So anyone who doesnt have there app. in get that bad boy in!

20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Candidates are:

Men over 21
    Men that want to increase strength and aggression.
    Men that have a solid diet and plan for gaining muscle.
    I meet all of the above, and i'm interested. I'm in the final legs of a cut/recomp that has lasted the last 14 months. started at 245, and around 45% bodyfat @ 39 years old, having spent all the time from when I was 18 to then doing desk jobs, and basically 0 for exercise. Now i'm at 187 and around 15%, and in the final stretches. Current diet is a low calorie TKD, approx 1300 cals non workout days, 1600 workout days, with 200g protein minimal per day, roughly half from whole foods. Workout plan is a whole body high reps for the next 4 weeks 3x a week. 20 squats to failure @ 20 in each workout, varying exercises on other body parts.

I'm open as to what other supplementation i'm allowed to use, I definitely will be using moderately high fish oil, as well as other omega 3/6/9 sources. Outside of that normal fatburners plus fucoxanthin, rpm, neovar.

21. A lot of really good guys throwing up apps here. I really hope to see what is in store for these logs!!!

22. how come 21 age limit?

23. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    how come 21 age limit?
    that's the generally recommended age minimum for prohormones

24. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    that's the generally recommended age minimum for prohormones
    ahhh. gotcha. thanks

25. **** if i just didnt get aswell log id hop on this good luck alll
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2 bottles of OG Anabeta Elite up for trade.
    By hmmoreno in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2015, 09:45 PM
  2. Original sealed bottle of I-Force Reveristol V1 for sale/trade
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 12:31 PM
  3. How many bottles of Clomiphen would I need for PCT
    By awickham544 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 02:55 PM
  4. need a bottle of SUPER-DMZ right away
    By startnover in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 08:48 AM
  5. For Sale: 3 bottles of MMV2 (Muscle Builders)
    By Gator Alum 03 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 09:25 PM