AN Log opportunity: HERE!

Page 1 of 14 123 ... Last
  1. Lightbulb AN Log opportunity: HERE!

Ok, I am looking for a few people currently or soon to be on a cut:

The stack offered is Neovar and RPM. I'm gonna go ahead and title this one
    :clean:the Anabolic Cut Stack:clean:.

The chosen loggers will be following a specific dosing regimen recommended by us, partially tailored to their schedule and diet. These loggers should expect fat loss while maintaining or possibly increasing lean mass, and definitely maintaining or increasing strength!

I'm hoping to choose at minimum 3 people. It's up to you to convince me of why you should be chosen. There are VERY few people on this board who can be chosen simply by saying they want to log this. Most likely, you're not one of them.

So anyone interested, get to convincing me......

2. hello im starting a cut in 2 days!!!!! Im currently at 10%bf and have a comp towards the end of may..I've never used Neovar, kinda scared it will provide water retention, Anyhow this would def be sweet to log! Not to mention i'm a dependable guy!
    •   

3. This stuff is the ish......

I ran this for lean mass last year and I had some great results, added a few lbs, strength and looked leaner in my pictures. Oh yea and thats after fighting off death,lol.

You guys need to jump on this great oppertunity.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

4. O yea and Lanbane, you get my e-mail?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    O yea and Lanbane, you get my e-mail?

hmnnn

jump on this one fellas.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    O yea and Lanbane, you get my e-mail?
    hmmm... sent when?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    hmmm... sent when?
    saturday

8. Choose me, because I'm a fatty.
  9. Never enough

lovely combo
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

10. <-----Faty needs to cut.

Did I spell fatty right?. Is it one T or to Ts?

11. I wonder if i'll get this logging opportunity?? hmmmm if only i had a crystal ball.....

12. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I wonder if i'll get this logging opportunity?? hmmmm if only i had a crystal ball.....

You get eveything!. No Fair!!....Big fat fatty T-bone is gonna go cry in the corner feeling sorry for himself and his big fat ass!

13. Is this the "new" improved neovar forumlation, or the one already out?

14. He said a minimum of 3 people lol and I never getting any logging opportunities!!

15. Looks like a really nice stack.

I believe that I would be a good candidate for this log.

I have honestly only tried one AP product in the past, which was RPM and only samples. I was pleased with the samples that I received.

I would be willing to conform to the recommended dosages you set up. I would also be willing to drop all other supplements that I am taking so I can run the Neovar and RPM stack solo for true and honest results. The expected results you describe are exactly what my current goals are (cutting) So, I do believe I would be a perfect fit. I will definitely run a daily detailed log with my honest opinion of my daily progress from this stack(I have plenty of time!). I am currently running a log on 11oxo ( 11oxo log ) if you want to check it out. I am also reviewing some All The Whey samples from [email protected] ( All The Whey samples ) if you want to check that out.

Thanks for the consideration bro.

16. I want to log this because I look better than you and this stack will only further advance that fact.

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I want to log this because I look better than you and this stack will only further advance that fact.

OHHH. Snap.

18. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    OHHH. Snap.

Oops upside your head!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9YFJa6Fz04&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

19. when i first saw lanbane post this thread i thought it was the new thread he'd been talking about...i was disappointed, at first...until i realized he was still giving people an oppurtunity to log some good products
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

20. [QUOTE=T-Bone;1258833]Oops upside your head!
    [QUOTE]

I don't know what's worse. The fact that you knew about that song or the fact that I just watched the whole video uninterupted.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    when i first saw lanbane post this thread i thought it was the new thread he'd been talking about...i was disappointed, at first...until i realized he was still giving people an oppurtunity to log some good products
    yea so was...not to mention i was the first to post...

22. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    yea so was...not to mention i was the first to post...
    lol i was writing bc i was hoping to win RPM and then i was like WAIT THIS ISN'T THE THREAD....but looks like you could possibly win some RPM anyways
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I want to log this because I look better than you and this stack will only further advance that fact.
    Pick #1: TheMyth.
    God knows you need all the help you can get.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Tehe Myth im simply outraged...

25. hey Lanbane I have the receipt do you want me to forward it to you?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post

Its funny cause its truee.

J.k

27. i am 18 years old
    6'1''
    185 lbs
    approx 13-15% bf

i recently got a membership to 24 hour fitness gym and started lifting again hardcore. i have never taken supplements for lifting before (except for a sample of superpump250) therefore i would be able to log exactly how they were affecting me. i run a tight 5x5 routine that "in theory" will bump me 2.5%-5% a week in weight. i also manage a great 40-40-20 diet with 6-7 meals a day. for information on my workout i started my log a few days ago. i would greatly appreciate the opportunity to test and log these products for you and am willing to follow any contingencies you direct. i am able to deliver an unbiased and honest log for these products.
    my goal is to continue to increase my maxes by at least 2.5% a week and to drop to 10% bf or less by the 2nd week of june.
    i'm looking into a low cal, low carb whey protein to help with my cut.
    click here for my log

thanks
    -drummaboyzl

28. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    lol i was writing bc i was hoping to win RPM and then i was like WAIT THIS ISN'T THE THREAD....but looks like you could possibly win some RPM anyways
    why dont you put in an app bolt??? you got somethin else comin up or not cuttin???

29. i want to log this.
    im heebs, enough said.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

30. Neovar and RPM is exactly what I am planning for running after my drive/RPM/Xfactor Log soon, so I will be watching these logs for tips. Good Luck Guys
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:42 PM
  2. Lg sciences log opportunity again!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 10:47 PM
  3. Gas Opportunity