AN Log opportunity: HERE!

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    AaronTech's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    178

    Yea congrats you both, your cutz better be awesome or I neg!


    (i kid i kid)

  2. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm going to have to go with TexasLifter89 just cause of the corvette thing.
    HAHA thanks so much easy. you haven o idead how much i have been wanting to try neovar, i tried rpm and loved it so im very excited right now. corvette people hang together, kinda like UT and Texas A&M alumni. thanks aton easy. expect a hell good log bro. to the other good luck!!!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    Texas, get me your shipping info.

    Also Mental and Texas and anyone chosen in the next day or so......
    I will need a week's schedule of workouts, a typical days schedule, let me know which workouts are your toughest ones, and which muscle groups you're hoping to bring up while cutting.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Texas, get me your shipping info.

    Also Mental and Texas and anyone chosen in the next day or so......
    I will need a week's schedule of workouts, a typical days schedule, let me know which workouts are your toughest ones, and which muscle groups you're hoping to bring up while cutting.

    i run the Bill Starr 5x5 intermediate level workout. would you like me to send you the completed template with weights and everything? it would be much easier for me to do so over email.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    oops posted my PM in here. PM on way...
  6. Registered User
    cajunforce's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    81

    one year in


    i have been working out one year and have gone from 332 to 285 all i have taken is fat burners and i have logged everything i have eaten and all my workouts but seem to be at a stand still i am 6'0 and 285 and i would really like to try this product to see what it does to my body and i will put before and after pics and weekely pics ......if i am not chosen i may buy it and try it
  7. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Good Luck!
  8. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    College Station
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Texas; ya hit a goldmine again ! Congrats !

    Twitch; looking forward to your log as well !

    Good luck fellas ! ...... and to the other two (soon to come) ..
  9. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Texas; ya hit a goldmine again ! Congrats !

    Twitch; looking forward to your log as well !

    Good luck fellas ! ...... and to the other two (soon to come) ..
    thanks N! i know knock on wood. but this time i plan to follow a much more detailed log. you inspired me with your AEN log. are you at school at Texas A&M...i noticed your in college station?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  10. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch;
    AWWW YEAAAAAA Much respect Lanbane. Ill pm you.

    Finally, all that clown college payed off.
    Lanbane selected "MentalTwiotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" But you are "MentalTwitch"! You need to confirm someone else did not get selected!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Congratulations
    Hurleyboy05!
    You are my pick! Show them how it's done!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Congratulations
    Hurleyboy05!
    You are my pick! Show them how it's done!
    props hurley. now you must run from all the walking donuts...:donut:
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  13. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    3458019

    some good picks so far! Good luck to you guys should be some quality logs
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    NICE HB!
  15. Registered User
    drummaboyzl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,267
    Rep Power
    714

    congrats to the 3 winners so far....hopefull ill be joinin u by tomorow

    you know ill be followin ur log texas
  16. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    congrats to the 3 winners so far....hopefull ill be joinin u by tomorow

    you know ill be followin ur log texas
    i hope...considering you are my young jedi in training
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  17. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    SHOW SOME LOVE EVERYBODY & expect an entertaining log.....
    Texas cuttin the cheese off with some neovar while dirving at high RPM's
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  18. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    3458019

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i hope...considering you are my young jedi in training
    you mean your padawan? lol i actually watched the first four star wars real recently......
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    SHOW SOME LOVE EVERYBODY & expect an entertaining log.....
    Texas cuttin the cheese off with some neovar while dirving at high RPM's

    whats dirving...? haha just kiddin man i was in chat when you mentioned it.
  20. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    whats dirving...? haha just kiddin man i was in chat when you mentioned it.
    what can i say...im the only dumbass who would spell driving wrong & not only that but its in a place where i cant edit it so everyone sees my foolishness. and yes bolt haha my young padawan. but i will get him swole just wait muahaha. but i need to get myself big first lmao
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  21. Registered User
    drummaboyzl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,267
    Rep Power
    714

    lol idk anymore. ur stronger and know more, but u've kinda left me hangin this last couple days :-s

    speakin of which, ive got a new vein comin out =D
  22. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    lol idk anymore. ur stronger and know more, but u've kinda left me hangin this last couple days :-s

    speakin of which, ive got a new vein comin out =D
    badass i got work tomorrow but dude everyday at 5 you know where to find me. the veins are what motivate me.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  23. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    lol idk anymore. ur stronger and know more, but u've kinda left me hangin this last couple days :-s

    speakin of which, ive got a new vein comin out =D
    haha oh yea that was you...
    Once you get them on a regular basis they arentso impressive.

    EDIT: agreed Tex.
  24. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    not trying to pursuade at all but i think it would be good for him to get chosen because we do the same workout everyday, same age, same height, just he has a diff diet and high bf% i think it would show how potent this cut stack really is...
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  25. Registered User
    drummaboyzl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,267
    Rep Power
    714

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    haha oh yea that was you...
    Once you get them on a regular basis they arentso impressive.

    EDIT: agreed Tex.
    1. its a new one since that post that your talking about.
    2. ive been a fat-ass all my life, so im still a bit amused at myself when i see them come out real good.
  26. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    i am too. i used to be fat, kind of am still. I say thick. Youll see in the pics i post at the end of the week.

    REMEMBER PICS GUYS! It was part of the deal.
  27. Registered User
    drummaboyzl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,267
    Rep Power
    714

    hehe. im going to load up a couple of pix and post them on here so u can see what i mean by a real fatty...texas has seen them....i keep them on my piano to remind me not to eat bad
  28. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    i am too. i used to be fat, kind of am still. I say thick. Youll see in the pics i post at the end of the week.

    REMEMBER PICS GUYS! It was part of the deal.
    im a pic-acholic. its my antidrug/alcohol. i have a pic log running anyways over a long term cut i am running so it works out good
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  29. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    im a pic-acholic. its my antidrug/alcohol. i have a pic log running anyways over a long term cut i am running so it works out good
    yea i saw that. thought it was alittle excessive but different for sure.
    So you droppin that stack then? Wasnt it the JW n stuff?
  30. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    4769

    What sort of pic/pose is the best to show total leanness?
  31. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    yea i saw that. thought it was alittle excessive but different for sure.
    So you droppin that stack then? Wasnt it the JW n stuff?
    ...no? it was a natural cut i started mixed in with AEN supps ( intraXcell, Intrabolic) i havent ever takin jw or thing similiar recently
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  32. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    What sort of pic/pose is the best to show total leanness?
    i donno. just take them. haha find one you like and BAM stick to AM
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  33. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    College Station
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    thanks N! i know knock on wood. but this time i plan to follow a much more detailed log. you inspired me with your AEN log. are you at school at Texas A&M...i noticed your in college station?
    I'm happy to hear I inspired you, friend !

    And yes, I'm @ A&M, Junior, majoring in Economics. By no means into the whole 'maroon'-dealio, though, that $hit is so above and beyond it makes me nauseous ! LOL ..

    Whereabouts you at ?
  34. Registered User
    drummaboyzl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,267
    Rep Power
    714

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    not trying to pursuade at all but i think it would be good for him to get chosen because we do the same workout everyday, same age, same height, just he has a diff diet and high bf% i think it would show how potent this cut stack really is...
    way to rep your bro
  35. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I'm happy to hear I inspired you, friend !

    And yes, I'm @ A&M, Junior, majoring in Economics. By no means into the whole 'maroon'-dealio, though, that $hit is so above and beyond it makes me nauseous ! LOL ..

    Whereabouts you at ?
    im still in high school right now, but im going to texas A&M for biology/ animal sciences i believe. havent quite decided where i want to go or for what.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  36. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    way to rep your bro
    no problem man. i wish these dudes could see you in person to see the progress you have been making since i hooked you into lifting about a month ago. no joke its been amazing. just keep it up. maybe you will get chosen and kick that fats ass haha
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  37. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    College Station
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    im still in high school right now, but im going to texas A&M for biology/ animal sciences i believe. havent quite decided where i want to go or for what.
    It's awesome to see such dedication, being in high school and all. You resemble someone I know very well .. Myself noone ever understood why I'd stay after football and train arms and shoulders back in the day. Nor did they know why I bailed on football off-season every year, only to come back bigger and stronger than every one of my football buds doing the actual off-season .. lol, priceless !

    Good luck, bro !
  38. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    4769

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    no problem man. i wish these dudes could see you in person to see the progress you have been making since i hooked you into lifting about a month ago. no joke its been amazing. just keep it up. maybe you will get chosen and kick that fats ass haha
    Edit: I ****ed the joke up. I'm a twat.
  39. Registered User
    drummaboyzl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,267
    Rep Power
    714

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    no problem man. i wish these dudes could see you in person to see the progress you have been making since i hooked you into lifting about a month ago. no joke its been amazing. just keep it up. maybe you will get chosen and kick that fats ass haha
    just an overall general progress over the last couple years

    my transformation
  40. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    It's awesome to see such dedication, being in high school and all. You resemble someone I know very well .. Myself noone ever understood why I'd stay after football and train arms and shoulders back in the day. Nor did they know why I bailed on football off-season every year, only to come back bigger and stronger than every one of my football buds doing the actual off-season .. lol, priceless !

    Good luck, bro !
    yeah man. i love my sports but at the same time i hate it because i have to watch my weight, except football season. thats me though...work my ass off in practice then head straight to the weight room for a good solid WO. its starting to pay off too. although parents have always found it suspecious? i guess cuz its a rare thing at my age, most kids just inject and hit weights 2x a week. haha but im glad to say for my BW to weight i lift i am equally proportioned as the kids who do that crap.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:42 PM
  2. A.M.S Dienedrone Log Opportunity!
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 05:29 PM
  3. Lg sciences log opportunity again!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:47 PM
  4. Gas Opportunity
    By John Smeton in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 09:12 AM
  5. The Window of Opportunity
    By RaulJimenez in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 02:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in