AN Log opportunity: HERE!

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    AN?
    Typo. My bad.

2. so right now i am fat. and i want look like a beast while being cut for summer. i hit the gym with a 5x5 bill starr workout. i need to look sexy for the ladies. i sampled RPM and enjoyed it and i have really been wanting to try neovar because of alll the reviews ive read.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    A few people here I will be offering to already! Keep the apps flowing, and we'll wait a few more days to get our full log group together.
    The stack is effective as a bulking agent as well. In this instance though, we're looking to "test" a dosing protocol with these that should result in fat loss, while increasing all the good stuff.
    What is this "good stuff" you speak of? I want some.

4. solida apss thusfar
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

5. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    I get depressed when i see ^^^That guy post.... EDIT: HB slipped one in first...how suprising....

hahaha just kiddin big N, you da man!
    hahaha, man, I just caught your post now, hilarious ! LOL

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    What is this "good stuff" you speak of? I want some.
    You are not alone, bud!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. When do we find out the lucky 3?

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post
    When do we find out the lucky 3?
    bump-titty bump !

9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You are not alone, bud!
    Have you run this combo yet Strat? Or are you on some super-genius home brew stack that no one has discovered yet?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05;
    Have you run this combo yet Strat? Or are you on some super-genius home brew stack that no one has discovered yet?
    I am humbly waiting for the "good stuff", too. Counting the seconds. A very demanding challenge
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am humbly waiting for the "good stuff", too. Counting the seconds. A very demanding challenge

Almost as bad as waiting for the winners XD

12. im adding on to my application....

Stats: 18, 150 lbs, 8-12 % BF

Body type: Mesomorph

Training experience: Training for about 2 years. HARD traning about a year. Wrestling, MMA, Kyuki do, Football, track, and powerlifting. Pretty much have non stop training throughout the year.

Training Schedule/Protocol:
    I run THe Bill Starr 5x5 workout with various sets and excercises added in. I also run a 1 mile warmup, and 4 miles where it says cardio.
    M- squat, bench, row
    T- OFF, cardio, Abs
    W- squat, incline, deadlift
    TH- OFF, cardio, abs
    F- Squat, bench, row
    S- Cardio, traps, abs, calves
    Su- OFF abs
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 1-2 miles as a warmup before each session, on cardio days ai run between 4-6 miles

Prescription/Recreational drugs: N/A

Medical Condition(s): N/A

Current Supplements: ATW whey, Intra****l & Intrabolic

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:
    TexasLifter puttin on the swoleness of the IntraStack (AEN)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...erpump250.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/...exas-s-wo.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes sir, any you please

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: yes i do in all my logs, as well as i try to update picture weekly

WHY should we select YOU?
    - I am determined/ focused in the weight room
    - I give honest feedback
    - I update frequently as well as detail
    - I work my butt off in the Gym
    - I like progress
    - I work in the Nutrition/ Supplement industry so i can help promote @ work.
    - I want to try your products!
    - I want to look sexy for the ladies during summer!!!!
    - I am a devoted bodybuilder-in-process

13. Where's the drumroll . . . ?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Where's the drumroll . . . ?
    drum roll i know man im anxious. but with yall big dudes in here i have no chance haha
  15. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    drum roll i know man im anxious. but with yall big dudes in here i have no chance haha
    are you calling Norwegian a lardass?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ooooooo.... smart kid, piss off the guy with the meanest lookin' avi on here

You may need those supps now more than ever!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Ooooooo.... smart kid, piss off the guy with the meanest lookin' avi on here

You may need those supps now more than ever!

Look at my avatar, I need it the most!. Plus I had to give up on Lipo-Pm log because I was just prescribed Trazadone for sleep.

18. no he knows im kidding of course

19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Look at my avatar, I need it the most!. Plus I had to give up on Lipo-Pm log because I was just prescribed Trazadone for sleep.
    LMAO T, if that were truly you, I'd say you need more then Neovar/RPM. You'd need something a bit more along the lines of liposuction (but your neck may end up lookin' like a vagina)

20. Hahah pwnd.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    LMAO T, if that were truly you, I'd say you need more then Neovar/RPM. You'd need something a bit more along the lines of liposuction (but your neck may end up lookin' like a vagina)

Hahhahaha!. But Fat Bastard is the coolest character in the Austin Powers movies!.

22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hahaha, last time I was bulking I was a 'lardass bodybuilder' .. I mean, come on, let's take a look at Ronnie and Jay when they go guest posing in their off-season. Now THAT's lard, right there ! LOL..

TexasLifter89; lol, you crack me up, where'd the purty picture go ? Afraid I'll do a face track, and search ya down ?

23. lol fatz

24. Let's add a little team effort here.
    Strategicmove, EasyEJL, and Outside Backer.... please... each of you choose 1 person you think would be a worthy participant.

I'll add to those chosen by the other members of our AM.com team.

25. EasyEJL, have I ever told you how much you mean to me and that I look up to you so much?

Every night I go to bed hoping that my nighttime anabolic growth will genetically alter itself to match yours.

I hope that when I'm grown and I'm like you, my children will aspire the same, and their children. and their children's children.

And all those little hgh babies that they'll create so they will have your awesome physique that surpasses both ronnie coleman and jay cutler combined, at the age of 3 1/2.

(no homo)

26. Hello, I have been following AM for a while, working on weight loss and building, and thought there would be no harm in submitting my name, so here we go. I know I am new here, and understand lack of experience with me could preclude me, but its alright.

19 years old
    6'2"
    225lbs
    ~17-20% bf

I have a heavy college schedule and work, but have ample opportunity to work out, and would apply any weight program/diet program you think would give you the best results in terms of information. I am currently seeking to lose more weight, having lost 85 lbs since last March, regaining about 30 for rugby, then losing about 15 lbs in the last month, leaving my body weight at 225 as of this post. I am naturally an endomorph, and have a genetic tendency towards gyncomastia, so an opportunity to log this product for you would be a great boon for me.

Any questions can be sent to me here or at [email protected]

First post here, so be gentle.

27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post
    EasyEJL, have I ever told you how much you mean to me and that I look up to you so much?

Every night I go to bed hoping that my nighttime anabolic growth will genetically alter itself to match yours.

I hope that when I'm grown and I'm like you, my children will aspire the same, and their children. and their children's children.

And all those little hgh babies that they'll create so they will have your awesome physique that surpasses both ronnie coleman and jay cutler combined, at the age of 3 1/2.

(no homo)
    You poor, poor man .. 'nuff said

28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post
    EasyEJL, have I ever told you how much you mean to me and that I look up to you so much?

(no homo)
    Silly poster...logs arent for noobs. haha just kiddin brosef.

I like the idea of team work.

29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post

(no homo)
    You want your kids to be like Easy!? Have you ever talked too/seen/smelled Easy? I don't think these drugs are the right kind you need right now.

30. Just trying to shine some light in this dark forsaken thread that is filled with the abuse of horizontally challenged individuals.

Similar Forum Threads

1. THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 03:42 PM
  2. Lg sciences log opportunity again!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 11:47 PM
  3. Gas Opportunity
    By John Smeton in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14