AN Log opportunity: HERE!

Page 13 of 14 First ... 11121314 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Not quite, but close. Have they arrived yet?
    ya i got em. was waiting on your instructions for dosing before starting

2. Me ma says the package came. I'll be picking it up over the weekend or on monday. I'll start on Tuesday at the latest.

Dosage jammie?
    •   

3. PM sent Rugger....

4. just to make u guys a bit more crazy

the new neovar is insane the product write up alone will make u giddy as a school girl
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

5. till waiting for mine. hoping for tomorrow.
    •   

6. as well am i twitch hopefully it comes in shortly. i know backer quit teasing me. i have heard great stuff about neovar so i get jumpy just thinking about a new improved version
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

7. ya your stuff needs to come in austin cuz i want to start my log already.
    (he's making me wait to start with him)

8. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    ya your stuff needs to come in austin cuz i want to start my log already.
    (he's making me wait to start with him)
    haha. yeah well hopefully it comes in monday. dude im lovin my switch to DB's my pecs are startin to blow up. woo woo

9. just got mine. was washing my car and the mail man walked up and i saw the box in his arms...i was like a little kid.
    Ill start monday.

10. wtf. nick check your mail tonight for me. grr.

11. hmm.. I've got nothing either..

12. not there bro. ill check again monday after 3

13. Mine arrived yesterday (Saturday) morning, so don't fret. It'll probably be to your address on Monday whenever your mail arrives.

14. Drumma, you were supposed to have received 2 bottles of each in the same package. 1 of each was for Tex.

Did this not arrive?

If not, go ahead and get your logs going by splitting the current supplies. I'll check our records to see whats going on, and get reinforcements in the mail ASAP.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Drumma, you were supposed to have received 2 bottles of each in the same package. 1 of each was for Tex.

Did this not arrive?

If not, go ahead and get your logs going by splitting the current supplies. I'll check our records to see whats going on, and get reinforcements in the mail ASAP.
    kk. ill split them both right down the mid and we'll both start our logs tomorow. ill check the mail again tomorow also and see if they arrive if not i'll let you know so you can get the other bottles in the mail

16. Where those the only dosing additions you had for us or should we be awaitign PM/Email?

EDIT: MentalTwitchs-Not now chief, im in the f***in' zone with ANs Neovar & RPM

17. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Where those the only dosing additions you had for us or should we be awaitign PM/Email?
    He posted my dosing schedule in my log Mr. Twitch. I imagine he'll probably hit you up tomorrow.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    He posted my dosing schedule in my log Mr. Twitch. I imagine he'll probably hit you up tomorrow.
    Yea i saw yours, lucky you i guess huh....haha yea he'll prolly do mine tomorrow.

19. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Yea i saw yours, lucky you i guess huh....haha yea he'll prolly do mine tomorrow.
    Favoritism possibly???

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Favoritism possibly???
    you would...

21. Sooooo i am joining the fun with all you RPM/Neovar testers!!! Except i shall be bulking....got my stuff today so check out the log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-s-secret.html
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Sooooo i am joining the fun with all you RPM/Neovar testers!!! Except i shall be bulking....got my stuff today so check out the log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-s-secret.html
    Glad to have you on board Bolt - now go give 'em hell!

23. Just figured I'd let you all know I got my batch in today, I will be running 2 consecutive bottles of Drive alongside of one bottle of RPM (which I believe I will only use on workout days unless I am told otherwise).

Lanbane: Do you have a certain preference of how I dose them ? Could you please give me the 1-2-3 on that ?

I will begin my new log tomorrow, Tuesday. This evening, I've got an 8 page research paper to do by tomorrow, and I've got a test in a different class tomorrow afternoon.. However, the second I got the package in the mail, I popped 4 Drive and 4 RPM, and I'm heading to the gym in a few minutes. I will begin my log tomorrow by elaborating on any potential effects from today's dosage, so essentially, today was Day #1 of my RPM/Drive re-comp.

Thanks again to AN for this golden opportunity to truly show what these products are able to do ! I can't wait to get this show on the road !

24. Applied Nutriceuticals:

Just an FYI .. on the RPM dosing chart you've got a typo. Although an obvious one, and you most likely know of it, I'll re-state it.

'Dosage Chart:
    Up to 100 lbs - 1 capsules
    Up to 150 lbs - 2 capsules
    Up to 200 lbs - 3 capsules
    Up to 250 lbs - 4 capsules
    Over 150 lbs - 5 capsules'

25. minie still ashtn come. i think the other one never got sent to nick

26. Norwegian,

Drive
    6 a day, everyday.
    3 in the am, first thing upon waking on an empty stomach. 3 pre-workout or mid afternoon on an empty stomach.

RPM
    Start out with 4 a day on workout days only, 60 minutes pre-workout. Try out a staggered dosing scheme as well after a couple days use, using 2 60 minutes pre-workout and 2 more 30 minutes pre-workout.

27. Tex,

There must have been a mixup on our end, so I'll have the other bottles on their way out soon. Yours should have been in the same package with Drumma's.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Tex,

There must have been a mixup on our end, so I'll have the other bottles on their way out soon. Yours should have been in the same package with Drumma's.
    its all good lanbane. no rush at all...i mean after all i am getting them for free.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Norwegian,

Drive
    6 a day, everyday.
    3 in the am, first thing upon waking on an empty stomach. 3 pre-workout or mid afternoon on an empty stomach.

RPM
    Start out with 4 a day on workout days only, 60 minutes pre-workout. Try out a staggered dosing scheme as well after a couple days use, using 2 60 minutes pre-workout and 2 more 30 minutes pre-workout.
    Sounds good !
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 03:42 PM
  2. Lg sciences log opportunity again!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 11:47 PM
  3. Gas Opportunity