AN Log opportunity: HERE!

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    cause other wanna know too....
    well some people are just plain nosey!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    well some people are just plain nosey!!!!
    Who, who, who!?!? I gotta know!
    •   

3. lol ya'll are encouragable

4. haha oh man, this thread is done....why ar ewe still here? haah anyone els enotice its just use 3-4 guys?
    haha i thin itll die once we all open out logs and those will become the same.

5. We're drumma and Big N gonna be attached to our little venture? Has that been made for sure yet?
    •   

6. im in, i dunno about the big guy yet. and ya i noticed were like the last 3-4 guys just talkin about random **** lol.

7. oh well it happens!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

8. at which point none of us have anything to say. lol. irony.

9. when you guys get your logs up pm me. and if u can do them on bb.com as well

its not a huge deal but id like to see both boards
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

10. on the hyperpump, its not too big a deal IMO. Although it is a preworkout + pump supplement, I think other than maybe a hair of overlap on the Di Arginine Malate and arginine in RPM there aren't any ingredient similarities. The hyperpump is a pump agent primarily, RPM is a stim agent. Also, the goal of the rpm/neovar stacks is fat loss, and its a particular dosing scheme for that.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    when you guys get your logs up pm me. and if u can do them on bb.com as well

its not a huge deal but id like to see both boards
    mine is already up in the forums here and on BB.com and like 2 other sites

12. guess ill have to go create an account on bb.com now then =D

13. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    guess ill have to go create an account on bb.com now then =D
    Becarefull....

I have an account on BB.com but never go there. Ill do my log here and just cop n past eit to there i guess. If i slip on that one oh well. This one will stay up to date...What about MD? I never hear anyone mention that place but i go there frequently. I like it casue it up dates on a handful of events and pros.

14. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Becarefull....

I have an account on BB.com but never go there. Ill do my log here and just cop n past eit to there i guess. If i slip on that one oh well. This one will stay up to date...What about MD? I never hear anyone mention that place but i go there frequently. I like it casue it up dates on a handful of events and pros.
    Eh... BB.com... I'll do the same, but this'll be my home place. That place makes me grumpy after too long.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Eh... BB.com... I'll do the same, but this'll be my home place. That place makes me grumpy after too long.
    I got to agree.. I'm not a big fan of bb.com, either. AM happens to be the shizzznit, though

16. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I got to agree.. I'm not a big fan of bb.com, either. AM happens to be the shizzznit, though
    yeah AM is the most chilled forum im on. maybe its cuz i dont know of any big ones besides this and BB...but as far as im concerned BB is just too hectic, too scattered for me

17. i hate to say it again but MD isnt that bad. Kind of a medium of BB.com and here.

18. what is MD??

19. MuscularDevelopment.com

20. What he said.

21. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    MuscularDevelopment.com
    thanks box whats up man

22. nm just been hittin the weights and cardio hard!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    nm just been hittin the weights and cardio hard!!!
    yeah man i feel ya on that. i just completed my first full week on the 5x5 mad cow. increase of 2.5% on all my maxes supposedly is waht that WO promises per week, if u can go through without a spotter on all sets which i did

24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah man i feel ya on that. i just completed my first full week on the 5x5 mad cow. increase of 2.5% on all my maxes supposedly is waht that WO promises per week, if u can go through without a spotter on all sets which i did
    Nice looks like my strength is finally back to where i began b4 i came down with the flu (maybe a lil higher)

25. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Nice looks like my strength is finally back to where i began b4 i came down with the flu (maybe a lil higher)
    well by the looks of the cycle you just started you should be looking pretty damn good for the ladies in not too long. thats good to here, i hate gettin sick

26. Can I have a little drum-roll, fellas ?!

I'll be presenting a Sponsored RPM/Drive log, coming up very shortly.

Thank you, Easy, for such an opportunity ! This time I will log on both BB.com and here. (Gonna spread the AN-lovin', what can I say ?)

27. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Can I have a little drum-roll, fellas ?!

Thank you, Easy, for such an opportunity ! This time I will log on both BB.com and here. (Gonna spread the AN-lovin', what can I say ?)

Congrats. Should be fun.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Can I have a little drum-roll, fellas ?!

good job bro! round two for the both of us...only you have much more amazing Wo's than i

29. With that being said i'll be adding Drive to my current stack in a couple weeks!

30. Everyone chosen make sure your shipping info has been provided to me by Thursday morning. I do have your PMs from before guys..... just didn't respond yet.
    Let's leave HyperPump out during log time. The combination would be safe to use, but would leave room for people to say your log is invalid, etc.
    P.S.~ Is the Hyperpump a contest prize/giveaway, or a log provision from another company? If it's for a log.... you're gonna have to choose one or the other.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 03:42 PM
  2. Lg sciences log opportunity again!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 11:47 PM
  3. Gas Opportunity
    By John Smeton in forum Nutraplanet