Core Nutritionals is new to this forum and to celebrate, we have decided to give away 2 tubs of Core ABC. Chosen testers get their choice of flavor, either grape or our new fruit punch variety. In return, we ask for a detailed log of your experience with the product. To read some more about this and our other products, check out the following link. Core Nutritionals Product Writeups Product Writeup:
Proper supplementation before and during workouts can significantly improve performance. That's where Core ABC comes in. Core ABC is ideal whether bulking up or slimming down. It was specifically designed to improve performance by building muscle, preventing catabolism (muscle loss), increasing endurance
; and assisting recovery.
Core ABC uses the most effective, established ratio (2:1:1) of branch-chain amino acids (leucine
, isoleucine and valine), to improve recovery and build muscle. Glutamine
is included to help keep the body in a muscle-building state during training, while beta-alanine
and citrulline malate
are included in liberal amounts to help improve endurance Beta-alanine
reduces lactic acid buildup and increases skeletal muscle carnosine levels, while citrulline malate reduces lactic acid buildup and ammonia concentration, at the same time increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.
Core ABC should be taken before and during training, but can also be taken at other times throughout the day to maximize
its effectiveness. A
- 10 grams of branch-chain Amino Acids Leucine (5 grams), Isoleucine (2.5 grams), and Valine (2.5 grams) to enhance recovery and build muscle by helping promote protein synthesis. The amino acid Glutamine is also included to help maintain a positive nitrogen balance during intense
- 2.5 grams of Beta-Alanine
, which has been shown to increase skeletal muscle carnosine levels that delay the onset of fatigue and enhance endurance
by reducing lactic acid buildup and increasing aerobic efficiency. C
- 2.5 grams of Citrulline Malate to reduce lactic acid and ammonia concentrations while increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.
Whether bulking up or slimming down, the most can be gotten out of workouts when performing at optimal efficiency, and the ingredients in Core ABC are ideal for maximizing exercise performance and aiding recovery. Tester Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product.
- Must post a detailed log (One post for each serving in the tub[50 servings])
- Must not have any medical condition
- Must maintain current supplement protocol
for duration of log
- No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company
Disclaimer: By applying, you confirm that you have read the conditions and agree to them. BE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS IN ENTIRETY BEFORE APPLYING. Application Information:
Current Training Goals:
Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products):
Have you used Core ABC's before:
Please provide links to other logs you have kept:
Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:
Tell me why I should select YOU?