Core ABC Testers Wanted **Apply Inside**

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Age: 21

Weight:186

Training experience: 4 years

Current Training Goals: Get ripped as **** for rugby. Break ****ers' necks

Training Schedule/Protocol:
    3 day split working in legs on off days from rugby. Intense physical activity 7 days a week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol
    : Run an average of 6 miles a match, probably 4 miles each practice. 10 mile runs on sundays.

Medical Condition
    (s): L5S1 disc herniation. Bad attitude.

Current Supplements: Protein Powder and elbow grease

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): Never taken anything other than protein powder and creatine.

Have you used Core ABC's before:
    No

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:
    They've all been flushed. Kinda nasty to keep em around.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Tell me why I should select YOU?
    cuz im the baddest muther ****er born since the germans bombed the bay of pigs.

2. Age:26

Weight:192

Training experience:10 years

Current Training Goals:continue to bulk up and lean

Training Schedule/Protocol:3 days a week compound exercises, on major muscle groups,
    monday = bench press, and other chest exercises, dumbell press, flys plus triceps, skull crushers and weighted dips
    tuesday = day off , just cardio a brisk run to deplete carbs 3 times a day
    wen = dead lifts, and other back exercises, such as pulldowns, pullups, and bent over rows.
    thur = day off, carb depletion exercises
    fri = squats, plus leg press, donkey calf, and standing calf raises
    saturday= biceps day
    sunday rest

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: i do cardio 2 times a week plus i start every day with a series of sprints, for about 30 minutes, im not looking to be skinny, but to burn calories and keep my metabolic rate high, and to stoke my thermal furnace.

Medical Condition(s): none

Current Supplements:kre alkalyn, omega fish oils, will be starting mdrol april 3rd, powerFULL, and milkthistle.plus my multi vit and protein

Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products):
    i use beta alanine, to boost my endurance makes a difference towards the end of sets for sure, ethyl argine, my home brew nos mix, wich is ethyl argine, and ornothine
    Have you used Core ABC's before:no, but i want too

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: sorry but havent been a member for long so no logs, but very much want to start

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: yes of course, i model so i like to pose, lol, but seriously yes i will

Tell me why I should select YOU, you want a good detailed log everyday, you want an accurate review, you want information, facts, you want the best log for your product, you want the most creative, intelligent writer, you want somone trustworthy, you want somone who knows the scientific terms... YOU want ME!!!!
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IBE BetaMax Giveaway! 3 Testers Wanted Apply Within!
    By RoadBlocK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 06:41 PM
  2. Core ZAP **Testers Apply Here**
    By dbc5 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:00 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 08:07 PM