Tampa FL area AMers

1. Never enough

Tampa FL area AMers

This Saturday March 8, i'll be at the Vitamin Shoppe on Fowler by University Mall from 11-2 and the Citrus Park Mall one from 3:30-6:30 doing Applied Nutriceutical demo, handing out samples, etc. So if you want to drop by and say high i'll be there.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

2. ill see you there

3. thats sucks man, i'm not in fl right now.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    This Saturday March 8, i'll be at the Vitamin Shoppe on Fowler by University Mall from 11-2 and the Citrus Park Mall one from 3:30-6:30 doing Applied Nutriceutical demo, handing out samples, etc. So if you want to drop by and say high i'll be there.
    Dam i have a date saturday!!!! lol other wise I'd attend!!!
  5. Never enough

I'll also be in Lakeland at the VS there on the 29th, big event that day. Hugo Rivera will be there, a bunch of contests and other ish
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'll also be in Lakeland at the VS there on the 29th, big event that day. Hugo Rivera will be there, a bunch of contests and other ish
    Sweet Ill def check the calendar!

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    what kinda goodies you gonna be handing out??
  8. Never enough

rpm + drive samples, some tshirts. they are having contests every hour giving away stuff from us, USP, Labrada, Gaspari, etc
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

9. Damnit!!! No one ever does sht here in TN!! I'm just straight up grumpy now!!

10. Easy be hittin' up the ghetto university mall on Fowler lol.....just kidding man. If i was already back there you know i'd stop in to shoot the sh*t. You know the wife and i are buying a house in citrus park. Hope to be over there by may.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

11. Never enough

its pretty ghetto in the mall, thats for sure (I shop there for pants and shirts ). the vitamin shoppe is nice tho. its across the street, not in the mall.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its pretty ghetto in the mall, thats for sure (I shop there for pants and shirts ). the vitamin shoppe is nice tho. its across the street, not in the mall.
    Yeah that's right. I forgot about the little places outside the mall itself. Easy be pimpin' the applied nutriceuticals ......Feel free to send any excess samples my way haha

Legendary

13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yeah that's right. I forgot about the little places outside the mall itself. Easy be pimpin' the applied nutriceuticals ......Feel free to send any excess samples my way haha
    lol thats what im talking about!!! you can split em between Trauma 1 and i!

14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    dude come ot the one in texas baybrook im about to start workign there
    Physique Competitor

15. after the demos, move the party over to:
    1. the greenery pub
    2. the Yuengling brewery

Im', jealous, those are my old stomping grounds. I like Texas, but it's not the same.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    after the demos, move the party over to:
    1. the greenery pub
    2. the Yuengling brewery

Im', jealous, those are my old stomping grounds. I like Texas, but it's not the same.
    I say Easy should pimp AN at channel side. Do a little partying, and a little pimpin' of AN. It's a win, win situation for all lol.

Legendary

17. Never enough

I pretty much only go to channelside for the IMAX. Saw Beowulf in 3d there, that was great.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I pretty much only go to channelside for the IMAX. Saw Beowulf in 3d there, that was great.
    Well if you decide to do it there, i'm definitely in. Yeah the IMAX is awesome.

Legendary

19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Is this mid or late afternoon by any chance? I work till 4pm that day.
  20. Never enough

I think its all day, I know I will be there 12-4
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

21. Fly me out next time. I'll visit!

22. Send me a T-Bone from Bern's.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tampa FL area AMers
    By EasyEJL in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 07:26 AM
  2. Tampa Lakeland and Orlando AMers
    By EasyEJL in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 02:49 PM
  3. Anyone with bulk Berberine or YG in Tampa FL?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 04:24 PM
  4. anyone from or know someone in Tampa FL?
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 12:09 PM