Tampa FL area AMers

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This Saturday March 8, i'll be at the Vitamin Shoppe on Fowler by University Mall from 11-2 and the Citrus Park Mall one from 3:30-6:30 doing Applied Nutriceutical demo, handing out samples, etc. So if you want to drop by and say high i'll be there.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
This Saturday March 8, i'll be at the Vitamin Shoppe on Fowler by University Mall from 11-2 and the Citrus Park Mall one from 3:30-6:30 doing Applied Nutriceutical demo, handing out samples, etc. So if you want to drop by and say high i'll be there.
Dam i have a date saturday!!!! lol other wise I'd attend!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll also be in Lakeland at the VS there on the 29th, big event that day. Hugo Rivera will be there, a bunch of contests and other ish

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'll also be in Lakeland at the VS there on the 29th, big event that day. Hugo Rivera will be there, a bunch of contests and other ish
Sweet Ill def check the calendar!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
what kinda goodies you gonna be handing out??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rpm + drive samples, some tshirts. they are having contests every hour giving away stuff from us, USP, Labrada, Gaspari, etc

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Damnit!!! No one ever does sht here in TN!! I'm just straight up grumpy now!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy be hittin' up the ghetto university mall on Fowler lol.....just kidding man. If i was already back there you know i'd stop in to shoot the sh*t. :) You know the wife and i are buying a house in citrus park. Hope to be over there by may.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its pretty ghetto in the mall, thats for sure (I shop there for pants and shirts ;)). the vitamin shoppe is nice tho. its across the street, not in the mall.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its pretty ghetto in the mall, thats for sure (I shop there for pants and shirts ;)). the vitamin shoppe is nice tho. its across the street, not in the mall.
Yeah that's right. I forgot about the little places outside the mall itself. Easy be pimpin' the applied nutriceuticals :)......Feel free to send any excess samples my way haha ;)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's right. I forgot about the little places outside the mall itself. Easy be pimpin' the applied nutriceuticals :)......Feel free to send any excess samples my way haha ;)
lol thats what im talking about!!!:thumbsup: you can split em between Trauma 1 and i!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude come ot the one in texas baybrook im about to start workign there

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
after the demos, move the party over to:
1. the greenery pub
2. the Yuengling brewery

Im', jealous, those are my old stomping grounds. I like Texas, but it's not the same.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after the demos, move the party over to:
1. the greenery pub
2. the Yuengling brewery

Im', jealous, those are my old stomping grounds. I like Texas, but it's not the same.
I say Easy should pimp AN at channel side. Do a little partying, and a little pimpin' of AN. It's a win, win situation for all lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pretty much only go to channelside for the IMAX. Saw Beowulf in 3d there, that was great.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pretty much only go to channelside for the IMAX. Saw Beowulf in 3d there, that was great.
Well if you decide to do it there, i'm definitely in. ;) Yeah the IMAX is awesome.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Is this mid or late afternoon by any chance? I work till 4pm that day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its all day, I know I will be there 12-4

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards